Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (12643 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
It's like you know better than that guy called Jesus, because he told someone "born again means born by water and spirit" And you are saying it's given someone new heart that makes the person a born again!
Your explanation is clear Sir,so you win! cheesy cheesy cheesy
asalimpo:

You know nothing. Adam was the first man. Everyman after Adam would have been a son of God but Adam's since sold everyone into a new kingdom,the kingdom of darkness. Satan is their spiritual father. God never called the children of Israel His children,but His servants. He related with them thru the old covenant looking forward to the day,He would give man a new heart (spirit).
Hence in the new covenant believers are not servants but sons. Read the book of Romans for this. And you get to b a son by being born again,in ur spirit. And being translated from Satan's kingdom (father of Jws ) to God's kingdom. You don't become born again by water baptism. It's just an outward sign. Dude, u guys are terribly deluded. Get sense. At salvation, the Holy spirit,not a force but a person,cones to I dwell the believer. A born again child of God is simply some1 with the spirit of God in him.
If you [b] have not the spirit of God, you are none of His [b] . Look for that verse in the Bible. If you like knock on 2million doors and hand out 10million he tracts.
You don't even know the basics,abc, of Christianity.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
CANTICLES:
Not at all, the term sons of the True God identify who they are.

Genesis 6:4
when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them.

Clear distinction was made. cheesy cheesy

Daughters OF MEN and SONS of GOD.

So wicked angels are SONS OF God...

For them to have sexual organ and be able to have intercourse with real woman means they are actually human at that moment too...

This doesn't mean I subscribed to your point of Sons of God means Angels having sex with human...

Nephilims are earthly creatures having Flesh and blood just as their mother's, but their strength was GIGANTIC beyond normal human due to the kind of fathers they have.

Genesis 6:4 says " the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
"

Mary giving birth to Jesus by supernatural means doesn't remove him from being humans

So upon all the shout about NEPHILIM you can just simply say THEY ARE HUMAN TOO...

*Men of renown was not found only nephilim people with earthly father and mother were also said to be men of renown
*Samson strength was GAGANTIC beyond normal human
*Goliath was a giant and mighty man

So what make them special when an earthly father and mother have produced such

Years later He wrote a letter to the king of isreal ( 2King 21:12

Olodo...it's 2 chronicles 21:12

So because chronicles was after the king it means Elijah wrote a letter after he was taking to heaven...smh

If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one says the scripture.

They are resurrected to a spiritual body as God pleases just like Christ. Put to death in flesh, raised to live in spirit1/quote]

What happened to their body in that instance, is the question?

Besides, to fall asleep means to die...

[quote]He wasn't in a vision when TOUCHED , So the man has blood with that appearance ?

For the last time, it was a vision!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
CANTICLES:
He was flesh and bone.

Then he was a human at that very moment

Daniel 10:18 isnt a vision , Verse 15-17 proved it.

So it was an image that touch Daniel?

It's evident that you can't do without lies and falsehood

Now look at verse 16 the one that was even after verse 15

"Then one who looked like a man touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and said to the one who stood in front of me: “My lord, I am shuddering because of the vision, and I have no strength"

Besides, what we read from verse 1 is "...a revelation was given to Daniel, who was called by the name Bel·te·shazʹzar;..."

It's evident that Daniel 10 is all about vision and not physical experience..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Arrogance is killing you!
You don't understand something and just because the undeniable explanations is coming from your supposed enemies,you're becoming heady!
If Paul said all[including you and i] have sinned and fall short of God's glory,then who could those sons of God in Noah's days be? They were referred to as sons of God after Adam's condemnation,and all of Adam's children are born in Sin!
You just like arguing blindly against Jehovah's Witnesses so check yourself! wink
There is no fallen angel until those angel came mating with the daughters of men! Read your Bible and meditate instead of stubbornly arguing in ignorance. 2Peter 2:4,5

I know your advocate will soon come to apologize on your behalf...just like I said earlier what you need is to enroll in a children class for Bible stories

Go through this link from official website of JWs and see what they say

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/nephilim-giants/

First paragraph read "The Nephilim were giants, the violent superhuman offspring produced when wicked angels mated with human women in the days of Noah."

Now how can wicked angels be called sons of God

I want answer please....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
TATIME:
It's like you know better than that guy called Jesus, because he told someone "born again means born by water and spirit" And you are saying it's given someone new heart that makes the person a born again!
Your explanation is clear Sir,so you win! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And how Does some1 exactly GET born-again?
You don't understand that verse besides,show me by scriptures where my error is! Show how ppl got born again in the Bible. Show scriptures
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Emusan:

I know your advocate will soon come to apologize on your behalf...just like I said earlier what you need is to enroll in a children class for Bible stories

First paragraph read "The Nephilim were giants, the violent superhuman offspring produced when wicked angels mated with human women in the days of Noah."

I want answer please....

I never believe that those sons of God were angels. The Jesus said we will be like angels at ressurection because they don't marry.

Secondly, for an angel to materialise in flesh without God's permission means he has the power to create.

We know that demons can't create for themselves bodies, they only possess the human body created by God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Emusan:

I want answer please....
You want to argue NOT learn. I learnt before i know what i say,so it's either you humble yourself or keep to what you think you know.
If there is no human son of God apart from Adam due to inherited sin from Adam,and the first time God bought humans as sons is when they became born again, certainly sons of God before the born again issue can't be sinful humans with Adamic sin but angels.
They were perfect like Adam so if they left the assignment God gave them to come down [Jude 6] and start mating with female humans,then they've chosen WICKEDNESS! They weren't created with wickedness nah so if they chose to be disobedient then their fate will be the same as that of disobedient humans! Psalms 82:6,7 compared to Psalms 37:9-11
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
You want to argue NOT learn. I learnt before i know what i say,so it's either you humble yourself or keep to what you think you know.
If there is no human son of God apart from Adam due to inherited sin from Adam,and the first time God bought humans as sons is when they became born again, certainly sons of God before the born again issue can't be sinful humans with Adamic sin but angels.
They were perfect like Adam so if they left the assignment God gave them to come down [Jude 6] and start mating with female humans,then they've chosen WICKEDNESS! They weren't created with wickedness nah so if they chose to be disobedient then their fate will be the same as that of disobedient humans! Psalms 82:6,7 compared to Psalms 37:9-11

Imagine, I want to argue but not learning...so it's your demonic doctrines that I should learn

You learnt before you know what to say, yet you're committing blunders everywhere here...see back to your learning school.

I know you people can twist anything just even your own website just to propagate your delusion doctrines.

The statement read "The Nephilim were giants, the violent superhuman offspring produced when wicked angels mated with human women in the days of Noah."

In fact, had it been you read the link I provided you'll have seen that you contradicted your organization.

This is what they wrote at the second paragraph
"The Bible account says that “the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful.” ( Genesis 6:2 ) Those ‘sons of God’ were actually spirit creatures who rebelled against God when they “forsook their own proper dwelling place” in heaven, materialized human bodies, and “began taking as wives all whom they chose.”​— Jude 6; Genesis 6:2

How can a rebellious angels still be called SONS OF GOD

I will continue to watch how you and your brothers will continue to dance around...

Lastly, the term Son of God was used even before the advent of born again came by Jesus Christ.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

I never believe that those sons of God were angels. The Jesus said we will be like angels at ressurection because they don't marry.

Secondly, for an angel to materialise in flesh without God's permission means he has the power to create.

We know that demons can't create for themselves bodies, they only possess the human body created by God.

That's JWs for you they have A1 in twistology...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Emusan:

Imagine, I want to argue but not learning...so it's your demonic doctrines that I should learn

You learnt before you know what to say, yet you're committing blunders everywhere here...see back to your learning school.

I know you people can twist anything just even your own website just to propagate your delusion doctrines.

The statement read "The Nephilim were giants, the violent superhuman offspring produced when wicked angels mated with human women in the days of Noah."

In fact, had it been you read the link I provided you'll have seen that you contradicted your organization.

"The Bible account says that “the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful.” ( Genesis 6:2 ) Those ‘sons of God’ were actually spirit creatures who rebelled against God when they “forsook their own proper dwelling place” in heaven, materialized human bodies, and “began taking as wives all whom they chose.”​— Jude 6; Genesis 6:2

I will continue to watch how you and your brothers will continue to dance around...

Lastly, the term Son of God was used even before the advent of born again came by Jesus Christ.
If JWs said those 'sons of God' are angels and you object to that. And you're not stylishly trying to gain knowledge from Jehovah's Witnesses, why not present your own findings instead of arguing without finding any solution to the riddle! cheesy
Abegi you no sabi am, say the truth and put Satan to shame, nobody dey see your face for here so why are you this heady upon nothing? wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Jehovah's Witnesses have spoken and they claim it is the HOLY SPIRIT that helped them solved the riddle,why not ask your Pastors to provide a better answer than that of JWs? Abi nah only JWs suppose dey find answers to tough matters inside Bible? cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maximus69:
If JWs said those 'sons of God' are angels and you object to that.

Not what JWs says but what the scripture says...

And you're not stylishly trying to gain knowledge from Jehovah's Witnesses,

Gain knowledge from people who lack knowledge, that's ridiculous...

why not present your own findings instead of arguing without finding any solution to the riddle!

Showing you what your own organization says as against the lies you're spewing now means I'm arguing...

Before you divert our attention, the question still remains, can REBELLIOUS Angels still be called sons of God?

Abegi you no sabi am, say the truth and put Satan to shame, nobody dey see your face for here so why are you this heady upon nothing? wink

So you haven't seen the truth I'm presenting here that the Angels are already rebelled against God before they came to earth and chose the daughters of men for wives for themselves?

Are they still sons of God after their rebellion?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Emusan:

Emusan:

That's JWs for you they have A1 in twistology...

Na JW put "son of God " for Genesis 6:2?
I command you to receive sense oh lying Pharisees.

" Gen6:2 says "sons of God" saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and they married any of them they chose"

In Hebrew language the term "sons of God" is another word for angels.
Compare Job 1:6. 38:7 "sons of God" referred to angels.

In Hebrew language, the expression "sons of God" is not about piety or morals.
"Can a mortal be more righteous than God?...if God places no trust in his servants, if he charges his angels with error, how much those who live in houses of clay?"
Job4:17,18
** Angels can misbehave ,U dey see am?

If your copy of the Bible has a Concordance ,References or Margin Notes,& U stop feeding on spiritual junk from your pastorpreneurs,
U no go come here dey show case your stupidity.
Grow up,man.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Janosky:
Na JW put "son of God " for Genesis 6:2?
I command you to receive sense oh lying Pharisees.

Not JWs that put it there but JWs misinterpreted that verse...that's why you couldn't answer my question.

so the question still remains, can a REBELLIOUS ANGELS be called sons of God?

A demon possessed is commanding sense...in whose authority are you doing that

" Gen6:2 says "sons of God" saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and they married any of them they chose"

In Hebrew language the term "sons of God" is another word for angels.
Compare Job 1:6. 38:7 "sons of God" referred to angels.

Lie...provide the evidence that in Hebrew the term sons of God is another word for Angels!

So that makes Adam an angel since he was called son of God...

In Hebrew language, the expression "sons of God" is not about piety or morals.
"Can a mortal be more righteous than God?...if God places no trust in his servants, if he charges his angels with error, how much those who live in houses of clay?"
Job4:17,18

But the chosen nation of Israel are sons of God...how come?

** Angels can misbehave ,U dey see am?

Then who says they can't misbehave
The point is if they misbehave, can they still be classified as sons of God

It's already established by your own organization that those angels are WICKED ones...

If your copy of the Bible has a Concordance ,References or Margin Notes,& U stop feeding on spiritual junk from your pastorpreneurs,
U no go come here dey show case your stupidity.
Grow up,man.

So is my Bible that also put WICKED angels on your organization website, right? Continue....stupidity is in you, like peak milk...

The funny thing is that, you claim no human can be called son of God after Adam's rebellion against God but believing rebellion angels has right to still be called sons of God....very pathetic!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

Showing you what your own organization says as against the lies you're spewing now means I'm arguing...

Before you divert our attention, the question still remains, can REBELLIOUS Angels still be called sons of God?

So you haven't seen the truth I'm presenting here that the Angels are already rebelled against God before they came to earth and chose the daughters of men for wives for themselves?

OK let's agree that you're not arguing, so tell us who are those 'sons of God' if not rebellious angels?
But before you shamelessly and arrogantly spew nonsense here, remember the story of Job oooo.
These same SONS OF GOD presented themselves before God and SATAN entered right in there midst, if the sons of God aren't angels, what was Satan[a fallen angel] doing in their midst? Job 1:6
And before you say anything stupid consider Revelation that says after these demons were driven out from heaven THERE WAS NO PLACE FOR THEM ANYMORE IN HEAVEN! Revelations 12:8-10
So you can now give your own interpretation of the whole thing, who are the sons of God mentioned @ Genesis 6:1 & Job 1:6?
Jehovah's Witnesses have given their own interpretation,they say those angels are wicked for abandoning their God's given assignment[2Peter 2:4,5] just to come and have sex with female humans in Noah's days and you're saying it's not so!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Maximus69:
OK let's agree that you're not arguing, so tell us who are those 'sons of God' if not rebellious angels?

So you agreed that the sons of God are actually REBELLIOUS ANGELS.

Then why did you say human can't be called sons of God because of Adam's sin?

When we're talking about double standard...it's in all JWs!

But before you shamelessly and arrogantly spew nonsense here, remember the story of Job oooo.
These same SONS OF GOD presented themselves before God and SATAN entered right in there midst, if the sons of God aren't angels, what was Satan[a fallen angel] doing in their midst? Job 1:6

You lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

He was called and single out as SATAN not ONE OF THE SONS OF GOD simply because he had rebelled against God.

And before you say anything stupid consider Revelation that says after these demons were driven out from heaven THERE WAS NO PLACE FOR THEM ANYMORE IN HEAVEN! Revelations 12:8-10

SMH for you, go and ask your organization to ask when this event happened.
This event has been placed after the ascension of Jesus as a reigning king in heaven...

So how come, this demon in heaven are still addressed as sons of God is one of the 7 wonders of JWs abracadabra.

So you can now give your own interpretation of the whole thing, who are the sons of God mentioned @ Genesis 6:1 & Job 1:6?
Jehovah's Witnesses have given their own interpretation,they say those angels are wicked for abandoning their God's given assignment[2Peter 2:4,5] just to come and have sex with female humans in Noah's days and you're saying it's not so!

The interpretation is simple, in Judaism two interpretation are given!

1. Offspring of Seth
2. Angels

Rabbinic Judaism traditionally adheres to the first interpretation, with some exceptions, and modern Jewish translations may translate bnei elohim as "sons of rulers" rather than "sons of God". Regardless, the second interpretation (sons of angels or other divine beings) is nonexistent in modern Judaism. This is reflected by the rejection of Enoch and other Apocrypha supporting the second interpretation from the Hebrew Bible Canon.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

So you agreed that the sons of God are actually REBELLIOUS ANGELS.

Then why did you say human can't be called sons of God because of Adam's sin?

When we're talking about double standard...it's in all JWs!

You lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

He was called and single out as SATAN not ONE OF THE SONS OF GOD simply because he had rebelled against God.

SMH for you, go and ask your organization to ask when this event happened.
This event has been placed after the ascension of Jesus as a reigning king in heaven...

So how come, this demon in heaven are still addressed as sons of God is one of the 7 wonders of JWs abracadabra.

The interpretation is simple, in Judaism two interpretation are given!

1. Offspring of Seth
2. Angels

Rabbinic Judaism traditionally adheres to the first interpretation, with some exceptions, and modern Jewish translations may translate bnei elohim as "sons of rulers" rather than "sons of God". Regardless, the second interpretation (sons of angels or other divine beings) is nonexistent in modern Judaism. This is reflected by the rejection of Enoch and other Apocrypha supporting the second interpretation from the Hebrew Bible Canon.
Hmmm so let's accept the explanation or interpretation of Judaists whose ancestors killed Jesus and are still claiming that he is just an impostor! wink
The Jehovah's Witnesses have concentrated on ONLY the Bible to interpret what is in the Bible but Pastor Emusan suggested we should accept the interpretation of Judaists who won't have anything to do with the Christian Greek Scriptures[New Testament]. grin Judaism only accepted Genesis to Malachi! Pastor Emusan prefer their interpretation because they claimed that the sons of Seth[sinful human] are better called sons of God than angels who are spirits in the real likeness of God! John 4:24
You're blessed Pastor Emusan,more grease to your elbow Oluwa a so agbara dotun Sir! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin Emusan has no shame nah,so you don't know! undecided He is ready to pally with anybody just to say NO to JWs! And by the end of the day he will say JWs don't know anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now see him quoting the book of Judiast just to criticize JWs. If not because you have been studying with JWs and a so called pastor starts quoting books other than the Bible,what will you say about such a pastor? But not only that o,He is proudly quoting from those who hate Jesus with passion and ever ready to debunk everything about Jesus! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Well that's the evidence of holy ghost in the life and ministry of his holiness Pastor Emusan! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maximus69:
Hmmm so let's accept the explanation or interpretation of Judaists whose ancestors killed Jesus and are still claiming that he is just an impostor! wink
The Jehovah's Witnesses have concentrated on ONLY the Bible to interpret what is in the Bible but Pastor Emusan suggested we should accept the interpretation of Judaists who won't have anything to do with the Christian Greek Scriptures[New Testament]. grin Judaism only accepted Genesis to Malachi! Pastor Emusan prefer their interpretation because they claimed that the sons of Seth[sinful human] are better called sons of God than angels who are spirits in the real likeness of God! John 4:24
You're blessed Pastor Emusan,more grease to your elbow Oluwa a so agbara dotun Sir! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
TATIME:
grin grin grin Emusan has no shame nah,so you don't know! undecided He is ready to pally with anybody just to say NO to JWs! And by the end of the day he will say JWs don't know anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now see him quoting the book of Judiast just to criticize JWs. If not because you have been studying with JWs and a so called pastor starts quoting books other than the Bible,what will you say about such a pastor? But not only that o,He is proudly quoting from those who hate Jesus with passion and ever ready to debunk everything about Jesus! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Well that's the evidence of holy ghost in the life and ministry of his holiness Pastor Emusan! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maximus69:
Hmmm so let's accept the explanation or interpretation of Judaists whose ancestors killed Jesus and are still claiming that he is just an impostor!
The Jehovah's Witnesses have concentrated on ONLY the Bible to interpret what is in the Bible but Pastor Emusan suggested we should accept the interpretation of Judaists who won't have anything to do with the Christian Greek Scriptures[New Testament]. Judaism only accepted Genesis to Malachi! Pastor Emusan prefer their interpretation because they claimed that the sons of Seth[sinful human] are better called sons of God than angels who are spirits in the real likeness of God! John 4:24
You're blessed Pastor Emusan,more grease to your elbow Oluwa a so agbara dotun Sir!

I wanted to ignore you people at first but I realized sometimes you don't need to ignore fool so that he won't think he's wise.

You people neglected the main point I raised but started attacking strawman...well I'm ready for you.

Now that you accuse me of quoting Judaism that doesn't believe in Jesus nor Greek book.

What will you people say about your organization that not only misquoting an authors but went ahead to quote Atheists or Bible mockers/trashers?

In a book published by watchtower titled Should you believe in Trinity?

*More than four authors were cited that are Bible trashers or mockers

These are their names:
1. Bulletin of The John Rylands Library...The author is a Bible trasher who rejected The Messianic of Jesus Christ.

2. E. Washburn Hopkins: Origin and Evolution of Religion....Hopkins is a Christianity trasher who believes that the life, temptation, miracles, parables of Jesus Christ were derived from Buddhism

3. Siegfried Morenz: Egyptian Religion...Morenz claimed that some terms in the Bible like crown of life, crown of righteousness even second death in revelation were of pagan origin.

4. Will Durant: The Story of Civilization.... Durant is a Bible trasher too who accused The apostles of borrowing their doctrines from paganism.

If you want more I can go on...

But will this move you about your organization? No! But me quoting from Judaism which your organization also making reference to is making you sleepless.

Besides, from the article I quoted from wasn't fully about Judaism but the summary part of it.

Before you people forgot, my question still remains

How can a rebellious angels still be called sons of God?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

I wanted to ignore you people at first but I realized sometimes you don't need to ignore fool so that he won't think he's wise.

You people neglected the main point I raised but started attacking strawman...well I'm ready for you.

Now that you accuse me of quoting Judaism that doesn't believe in Jesus nor Greek book.

What will you people say about your organization that not only misquoting an authors but went ahead to quote Atheists or Bible mockers/trashers?

These are their names:
1. Bulletin of The John Rylands Library...The author is a Bible trasher who rejected The Messianic of Jesus Christ.

2. E. Washburn Hopkins: Origin and Evolution of Religion....Hopkins is a Christianity trasher who believes that the life, temptation, miracles, parables of Jesus Christ were derived from Buddhism

3. Siegfried Morenz: Egyptian Religion...Morenz claimed that some terms in the Bible like crown of life, crown of righteousness even second death in revelation were of pagan origin.

4. Will Durant: The Story of Civilization.... Durant is a Bible trasher too who accused The apostles of borrowing their doctrines from paganism.

But will this move you about your organization? No! But me quoting from Judaism which your organization also making reference to is making you sleepless.

Besides, from the article I quoted from wasn't fully about Judaism but the summary part of it.

So TRINITY also appeared in the Bible just as 'Sons of God' was boldly written not just found in a place but TWO? cheesy
However i've agreed with you Pastor,just send me your account details for the tithes and offerings because i can't come that far to your church Sir,don't mind Tatime he doesn't believe men of God that possess the holy ghost! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

These are their names:

So you're still expecting someone to come wasting their time with you after choosing the answer that suit your mindset from Judaism. undecided undecided undecided Walahi Talahi you're a clown,abegi go and join Funmi Davies "standup Nigeria" comedy show you'll become their comedy Pastor ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed
TATIME:
So you're still expecting someone to come wasting their time with you after choosing the answer that suit your mindset from Judaism. undecided undecided undecided Walahi Talahi you're a clown,abegi go and join Funmi Davies "standup Nigeria" comedy show you'll become their comedy Pastor ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

Now that you accuse me of quoting Judaism How can a rebellious angels still be called sons of God?

** Pls use your Church mind answer these JAMB questions:
Mr Emusan ,in your own copy of the holy Bible ,@ Gen6:2, is the term "Sons of God" written there ?

**In Gen 6:2 " sons of God" referred to whom?

*If the son of your Church pastor was convicted of financial fraud ,as a result his family ostracized him,does it change the fact that the convicted man is your pastor's biological son?

This Pharisee wan change God's word to suit his personal tastes
(Rev22:18,19)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Janosky:

** Pls use your Church mind answer these JAMB questions:
Mr Emusan ,in your own copy of the holy Bible ,@ Gen6:2, is the term "Sons of God" written there ?

**In Gen 6:2 " sons of God" referred to whom?

*If the son of your Church pastor was convicted of financial fraud ,as a result his family ostracized him,does it change the fact that the convicted man is your pastor's biological son?

This Pharisee wan change God's word to suit his personal tastes
(Rev22:18,19)
NO! Janosky,his holiness Pastor Emusan[noted NOT Mr Emusan] is suggesting that all Christians needed to go and study Judaism first before they can fully grasp what is WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, because Jehovah's Witnesses also quoted Atheists to debunk TRINITY that is NOT FOUND IN THE BIBLE! cheesy
Mind you,next time don't refer to a whole Pastor as common 'Mr', that is disrespectful and rude! angry

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

Then he was a human at that very moment

Humans have lightning appearance you know ?

He must have blood to produce such countenance , you know ?

It's evident that you can't do without lies and falsehood

Now look at verse 16 the one that was even after verse 15

"Then one who looked like a man touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and said to the one who stood in front of me: “My lord, I am shuddering because of the vision, and I have no strength"

Besides, what we read from verse 1 is "...a revelation was given to Daniel, who was called by the name Bel·te·shazʹzar;..."

It's evident that Daniel 10 is all about vision and not physical experience..

"The vision " ( Past) NOT "this vision" ( present )Get sense

If so, the man that appeared to him has blood with that appearance ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

So wicked angels are SONS OF God...

Just as Adam was called Son of God . Luke 3:38 years after he rebelled .

Son of God basically mean Created by God .

For them to have sexual organ and be able to have intercourse with real woman means they are actually human at that moment too...

Materialize isn't the same has Change of Nature . it's just a Bodily appearance . don't confuse it, they are still spirit sons of God.

For Jesus to change nature, he had to be made a little lower than Angel by becoming human " in all respect " Heb 2:17 , Materializing can't do this.

So upon all the shout about NEPHILIM you can just simply say THEY ARE HUMAN TOO...

*Men of renown was not found only nephilim people with earthly father and mother were also said to be men of renown
*Samson strength was GAGANTIC beyond normal human
*Goliath was a giant and mighty man

So what make them special when an earthly father and mother have produced such

Its not an earthly father that gave birth to them, But a Materialized bodily appearance , that's what make them special .

Olodo...it's 2 chronicles 21:12

So because chronicles was after the king it means Elijah wrote a letter after he was taking to heaven...smh

Do u need to be tutored about the fact that the King on the throne when he was carried away has died and another new King is on the throne when he sent the letter ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

Your problem is you don't know son of God basically means Created by God. The bible still call Adam " Son of God " years after his rebellion ( Luke 1:32)

You are the one who need to be tutored

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

Your problem is you don't know son of God basically means Created by God. The bible still call Adam " Son of God " years after his rebellion ( Luke 3:38)

You are the one who need to be tutored

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emusan:

May Jehovah deliver you. So pathetic your knowledge is so little

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Maximus69:
NO! Janosky,his holiness Pastor Emusan[noted NOT Mr Emusan] is suggesting that all Christians needed to go and study Judaism first before they can fully grasp what is WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, because Jehovah's Witnesses also quoted Atheists to debunk TRINITY that is NOT FOUND IN THE BIBLE! cheesy
Mind you,next time don't refer to a whole Pastor as common 'Mr', that is disrespectful and rude! angry

He didn't understand that God creating someone automatically make the person a son . Just like Adam

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Maximus69:

He didn't understand that God creating someone automatically make the person a son . Just like Adam

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
CANTICLES:

That's why they all needed the NWT to fully grasp what the Bible is saying. It renders that text this way 'the sons of the true God' clearly that means more than humans because before then there was no record of 'sons of God' but since they chose to disbelieve the group God is using to teach people his word,let them go and worship in the best way they know! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.