Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (12438 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by achorladey: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Emusan:

No they won't, it will digest in your stomach.

And he who says watchtower and awake have blocked your sense of reasoning is perfectly right.

Imagine, so you want to deny that they never saw Nephilims...

Can you see how far you can go to defend falsehood, your organization gaffed instead for you to accept, you want to shift the blame on BAD REPORT...

If you have a single iota of sense, you'll have asked, are the giants HUMAN or not

Which angel responsible for the Nephilim recorded in Number 13:31

Can a body that died for 3days still have bleeding of blood, that is the question....oponu!

If you sustained wound 3days ago, does that mean you're still bleeding on the wound for 3days? Olodo....

I've been advising you people to enroll in Bible study by forgetting watchtower and awake lies...

Did John say he didn't know what Jesus looks like or what the believers will be like?

See it for yourself and see the level GB has damaged your spiritual knowledge up to

"Beloved ones, we are now children of God, but it has not yet been made manifest what we will be..."

ehhhh but the same Jesus transfigured in the presence of John and other...can you see you're the one lying on behalf of John and not what John knows and believes.

Maximus69 @ 6:26pm stated this...........

Lastly JESUS' RETURN in 1914 affected everyone as Satan's presence was felt on earth by world war1 when Jesus was given the authority to begin ruling but only his followers could grasp or SEE that it's the PRESENCE of Jesus in power!

You made a case for this.........

Another false doctrine of your organization to be exposed from this verse is that the address is for ALL CHILDREN OF God...yet your organization CLAIMED CHRIST has COME in 1914. How many people SEE Him when CHRIST APPEARS in 1914?

His friend Jozzy4 @ 9:55pm asked you a question based on........

PRODUCE where THEY said so ? Since you don't know the DIFFERENCE between CHRIST PRESENCE and his COMING.

Please do tell Jozzy4 to ask his friend Maximus69 what he meant by JESUS'RETURN in 1914? We can from there know the difference between CHRIST PRESENCE and his COMING.

That aside, Take a look into this.......

Source: Watchtower July 15 2013......
“Tell Us, When Will These Things Be?”

Paragraphs 17. In the past, we have stated in OUR PUBLICATIONS that these LAST four REFERENCES apply to JESUS’ ARRIVING, or COMING, in 1918. As an example, take Jesus’ statement about “the faithful and discreet slave.” ( Read Matthew 24:45-47 . ) We understood that the “ARRIVING” mentioned in verse 46 WAS LINKED to the time WHEN Jesus CAME to INSPECT the SPIRITUAL CONDITION of the ANOINTED in 1918 and that the APPOINTMENT of the SLAVE OVER all the MASTER’S BELONGINGS OCCURRED in 1919. ( Mal. 3:1 ) However, a further consideration of Jesus’ PROPHECY indicates that an ADJUSTMENT in our UNDERSTANDING of the TIMING of certain aspects of Jesus’ prophecy is needed. Why so?

Paragraphs 19.

In review, what have we learned? In the beginning of this article, we raised three “when” questions. We first considered that the great tribulation did not begin in 1914 but will start when the United Nations attacks Babylon the Great. Then, we reviewed why Jesus’ judgment of the sheep and the goats did not begin in 1914 but will occur during the great tribulation. Finally, we examined why JESUS’ ARRIVAL to APPOINT the FAITHFUL SLAVE over all his belongings did not occur in 1919 but will take place during the great tribulation.

After going through the above you will indeed see how well placed this remark of yours quoted below fits.

"The verse is very self explanatory, now you twisted it to mean SPIRITUAL sighting yet trying to use a physical event of World War I to justify it.
Isn't that delusion?"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Jozzy4: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

You mean Thomas could not grasp why the resurrected Jesus will have flesh and bones and eat human food?

Biko gawa.

Materialized angels also have bones, flesh and he at human food. But they don't poo like humans because they are not human. They dematerialize after their assignment from their physical clothes and body.
If Jesus is human, he should poo too ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Materialized angels also have bones, flesh and he at human food. But they don't poo like humans because they are not human. They dematerialize after their assignment from their physical clothes and body.
If Jesus is human, he should poo too ?

Which Bible verse said materialized angels do not poo like humans? Na wa o. Una wan rewrite bible. As the 8 old men have said materialized angels do not poo una don swallow am whereas e no dey Bible. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Jozzy4: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69 @ 6:26pm stated this...........

Lastly JESUS' RETURN in 1914 affected everyone as Satan's presence was felt on earth by world war1 when Jesus was given the authority to begin ruling but only his followers could grasp or SEE that it's the PRESENCE of Jesus in power!

You made a case for this.........

Another false doctrine of your organization to be exposed from this verse is that the address is for ALL CHILDREN OF God...yet your organization CLAIMED CHRIST has COME in 1914. How many people SEE Him when CHRIST APPEARS in 1914?

His friend Jozzy4 @ 9:55pm asked you a question based on........

PRODUCE where THEY said so ? Since you don't know the DIFFERENCE between CHRIST PRESENCE and his COMING.

Please do tell Jozzy4 to ask his friend Maximus69 what he meant by JESUS'RETURN in 1914? We can from there know the difference between CHRIST PRESENCE and his COMING.

That aside, Take a look into this.......

Source: Watchtower July 15 2013......
“Tell Us, When Will These Things Be?”

Paragraphs 17. In the past, we have stated in OUR PUBLICATIONS that these LAST four REFERENCES apply to JESUS’ ARRIVING, or COMING, in 1918. As an example, take Jesus’ statement about “the faithful and discreet slave.” ( Read Matthew 24:45-47 . ) We understood that the “ARRIVING” mentioned in verse 46 WAS LINKED to the time WHEN Jesus CAME to INSPECT the SPIRITUAL CONDITION of the ANOINTED in 1918 and that the APPOINTMENT of the SLAVE OVER all the MASTER’S BELONGINGS OCCURRED in 1919. ( Mal. 3:1 ) However, a further consideration of Jesus’ PROPHECY indicates that an ADJUSTMENT in our UNDERSTANDING of the TIMING of certain aspects of Jesus’ prophecy is needed. Why so?

Paragraphs 19.

In review, what have we learned? In the beginning of this article, we raised three “when” questions. We first considered that the great tribulation did not begin in 1914 but will start when the United Nations attacks Babylon the Great. Then, we reviewed why Jesus’ judgment of the sheep and the goats did not begin in 1914 but will occur during the great tribulation. Finally, we examined why JESUS’ ARRIVAL to APPOINT the FAITHFUL SLAVE over all his belongings did not occur in 1919 but will take place during the great tribulation.

After going through the above you will indeed see how well placed this remark of yours quoted below fits.

"The verse is very self explanatory, now you twisted it to mean SPIRITUAL sighting yet trying to use a physical event of World War I to justify it.
Isn't that delusion?"

If you have issues with the various signs of Christ presence mentioned at Matthew 24 and his coming . Go and open a thread for help.

Either you join the present discussion here or keep shut if you have nothing to contribute.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 12:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Jozzy4:

If you have issues with the various signs of Christ presence mentioned at Matthew 24 and his coming . Go and open a thread for help.

Either you join the present discussion here or keep shut if you have nothing to contribute.

You don dey vex say dem don expose una leaders mental illness. Lol jesus came, arrived, presence began in 1914 and he came invisibly. Lol

When I say your religion Na people when no fit use their brains ( well, your leaders actually told you people not to use your brains) una go say I be psychopath. Lol
You are really in severe pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

You mean Thomas could not grasp why the resurrected Jesus will have flesh and bones and eat human food?

Biko gawa.
You're now thinking like a normal human!
This people have never seen or heard of someone who died and was raised without anyone touching him as a prophet to get him resurrected,people who died and got resurrected in the past didn't die as a result of intended execution and such were raise by someone,Jesus himself was a mighty God,he taught them a lot about death and resurrection and now he has died,resurrected and never going to die again as he taught them. Please do you think normal humans like you and i could grasp all of that?
Peter heard Jesus spoke and he went spreading false ideas! John 21:21-23
Jesus taught them a lot about God's kingdom,told them their base will be heaven and explained that so many things will happen before that yet they kept pestering him about the matter! Act 1:6-8
Jesus also taught them other things REPEATEDLY but they were missing the point! Matthew 16:5-12
Even his resurrection,they kept doubting until they saw him!
Sorry Sir if someone now tells me that certain things happened back then that they never understood immediately,of course i Maximus will agree with that! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Materialized angels are not humans.

" Prior to Jesus’ birth on earth, angels had appeared on this planet in human form, apparently materializing suitable bodies for the occasion, then dematerializing them after completing such assignments. (Ge 19:1-3; Jg 6:20-22; 13:15-20) They thus remained spirit creatures, merely employing a physical body temporarily. " insight on the scriptures .

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002451#h=29:20-29:338
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Emusan:
Idiot...diverting attention to another thing...
You agreed that Jesus posseses FLESH...After I burst your bubble about the Leviticus you've been shouting that THE LIFE OF FLESH IS IN THE blood...now you've to come out from baseless angle.

Everyone reading here can see how myopic you are.

Agreed.

Then it means HE DIDN'T MATERIALIZE because to MATERIALIZED means to FULLY become HUMAN...

You can see how lost you are here

Wrong. They are not . giving credence to the fact that Jesus materialized after his ressurection by possessing a body without blood.

John 1:14 says Jesus became Flesh or human . that's the only spirit that ever become fully human and share in flesh and blood via his birth to partook fully of the human nature.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
You're now thinking like a normal human!
This people have never seen or heard of someone who died and was raised without anyone touching him as a prophet to get him resurrected,people who died and got resurrected in the past didn't die as a result of intended execution and such were raise by someone,Jesus himself was a mighty God,he taught them a lot about death and resurrection and now he has died,resurrected and never going to die again as he taught them. Please do you think normal humans like you and i could grasp all of that?
Peter heard Jesus spoke and he went spreading false ideas! John 21:21-23
Jesus taught them a lot about God's kingdom,told them their base will be heaven and explained that so many things will happen before that yet they kept pestering him about the matter! Act 1:6-8
Jesus also taught them other things REPEATEDLY but they were missing the point! Matthew 16:5-12
Even his resurrection,they kept doubting until they saw him!
Sorry Sir if someone now tells me that certain things happened back then that they never understood immediately,of course i Maximus will agree with that! undecided
I don't know how some people's brains works!
No wonder they keep running to magicians who are claiming to be Pastors! embarassed
Is it easy to grasp all that Jesus taught those loyal and faithful men within just three years of his ministry?
Aren't they normal humans like you and i?
Even Jesus have to continue putting up with their lack of faith! John 14:9
Faith in what he is teaching them by words and actions!
So Jesus need to do certain things to make them understand what is happening!
Maximus my brother,that is why most of them aren't believing Jehovah's Witnesses. They're assuming that if the JWs are truly God's people,they shouldn't make any mistakes. Whereas servants of God in the past do make lots of mistakes yet they're humble enough to tell those who are looking up to them that they actually made mistakes! That is what i noticed in the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses!wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
TATIME:
I don't know how some people's brains works!
No wonder they keep running to magicians who are claiming to be Pastors! embarassed
Is it easy to grasp all that Jesus taught those loyal and faithful men within just three years of his ministry?
Aren't they normal humans like you and i?
Even Jesus have to continue putting up with their lack of faith! John 14:9
Faith in what he is teaching them by words and actions!
So Jesus need to do certain things to make them understand what is happening!
Maximus my brother,that is why most of them aren't believing Jehovah's Witnesses. They're assuming that if the JWs are truly God's people,they shouldn't make any mistakes. Whereas servants of God in the past do make lots of mistakes yet they're humble enough to tell those who are looking up to them that they actually made mistakes! That is what i noticed in the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses!wink
Hmmm you're right!
They're assuming there shouldn't be blunders! undecided
But if there is no blunders in what imperfect humans do,is that not supposed to be awful?
I mean if God who is unseen is directing humans by means of his holy spirit and the imperfect humans are grasping everything perfectly, why aren't they themselve Gods? undecided
Hmmm thank you Tatime, you really made my day!
Their assumptions and presumptuous mindset is the main cause of their problem not what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm you're right!
They're assuming there shouldn't be blunders! undecided
But if there is no blunders in what imperfect humans do,is that not supposed to be awful?
I mean if God who is unseen is directing humans by means of his holy spirit and the imperfect humans are grasping everything perfectly, why aren't they themselve Gods? undecided
Hmmm thank you Tatime, you really made my day!
Their assumptions and presumptuous mindset is the main cause of their problem not what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying! smiley
You're getting used to the system! You'll notice that they're not actually agitating against all religions that's having contrary opinion from their own,but against an active organization that's achieving what seems impossible to them. For instance Jehovah's Witnesses are uniting people from different races in a divided world,JWs are penetrating the deadliest stronghold of racists and bringing out people to unite with people from nations that they formerly hold as perpetual enemies! All of these baffles them as they're trying to achieve something worthwhile by turning their females to pagans e.g women without jewelries nor makeups,thinking that is an acheivement! cheesy
But after noticing virtuous qualities in our people they concluded "JWs are cults" because we're truly displaying love amongst ourselves. Just imagine this one! embarassed

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
CANTICLES:

" Prior to Jesus’ birth on earth, angels had appeared on this planet in human form, apparently materializing suitable bodies for the occasion, then dematerializing them after completing such assignments. (Ge 19:1-3; Jg 6:20-22; 13:15-20) They thus remained spirit creatures, merely employing a physical body temporarily. " insight on the scriptures .

Antichrist spirit spotted. angry

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of , whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world" (1 John 4:3).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
TATIME:
You're getting used to the system! You'll notice that they're not actually agitating against all religions that's having contrary opinion from their own,but against an active organization that's achieving what seems impossible to them. For instance Jehovah's Witnesses are uniting people from different races in a divided world,JWs are penetrating the deadliest stronghold of racists and bringing out people to unite with people from nations that they formerly hold as perpetual enemies! All of these baffles them as they're trying to achieve something worthwhile by turning their females to pagans e.g women without jewelries nor makeups,thinking that is an acheivement! cheesy
But after noticing virtuous qualities in our people they concluded "JWs are cults" because we're truly displaying love amongst ourselves. Just imagine this one! embarassed
Tatime! Tatime!! Sir, you can never be my teacher in the field of POLITICS!
We worked hand in hand with rulers of countries and we know how worthless the life of their people could be before their eyes during the power tussle between one party and another! They act like Gods in determining the fate of their own people who are innocent of the conflict between them!
Therefore Tatime,please sir don't think i'm a novice in that field. They've played a lot of games with the life of their innocent people just to gain or retain power!
What baffles me is when all these religious people are claiming Christian, born again, spirit filled yet they can't perceive the havoc politics is causing in their midst!
When i first learnt that JWs don't participate at all in politics,it surprises me greatly and i started thinking of how easy they'll be able to deal with the problem of hatred between ethnics which came from racism which in turn was born by politics!
Jehovah's Witnesses, Thank you and God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of , whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world" (1 John 4:3).

Antichrist spirit for saying Jesus returned to the spirit world after his earthly assignment? I hear you Sir,but let the works or fruit of their produce become obvious,it's not you that's going to tell me someone is displaying the Antichrist spirit, Jesus said 'BY THEIR FRUIT' Matthew 7:15-20
So let's base our assumptions on the FRUIT that comes from those who accepted their teachings,then it will become obvious to all eyes! John 8:32
Jehovah's Witnesses also assert that there are many antichrists in the world,this makes your assertions even but wise individuals will wait and observe the fruit that comes from those that accepted your teachings and those that accepted the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses. Deeperlife plenty for where i dey and JWs also,therefore i Maximus have observed their WORKS [James 2:20-26] or FRUIT [Matthew 7:15-20] i'll not declare my own result yet but let each observer work on the result they get! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Liar spotted ! Pharisee misquoting scripture.
The word Jesus became flesh when he was born as a child to Mary and his adopted father Joseph.
Luke 1:30-32. John 1:14
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2019
CANTICLES:

True.
"When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week he appeared first to Mary Magdalene" Mark16:9-14
He APPEARED FIRST (only spirits appear and disappear at will)
to Mary Magdalene who did not recognize him(John 20:14-16).

"After ward Jesus APPEARED IN A.DIFFERENT FORM to two of them while they were walking in the country". Mark 16:12,13.

"Later Jesus APPEARED to the eleven as they were eating" Mark16:14

When these mumu Pharisees see a human form that appears and disappeared at will ,they will say they saw a spirit.
That is what Jesus did after he resurrected, he appeared in different human forms to his disciples.
Yet they lied as if Thomas first saw Jesus after he resurrected.
Mumu Pharisees wey their sense lost taytay

Jesus never ate after his resurrected. he gave them fish and bread John 21:13
"when they (Jesus disciples) had finished eating" v15
Jesus said to Simon Peter
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Janosky:

True.
"When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week he appeared first to Mary Magdalene" Mark16:9-14
Didnt you read where Jesus said,He isnt a spirit "for a spirit hath not flesh and bones" . Inserting your junk theolgy into scriptural interpretation as usual to Mary Magdalene who did not recognize him(John 20:14-16).

"After ward Jesus APPEARED IN A.DIFFERENT FORM to two of them while they were walking in the country". Mark 16:12,13.

APPEAR = SPIRIT! Your thinking cant go beyond one-track?
When these mumu Pharisees see a human form that appears and disappeared at will ,they will say they saw a spirit.
That is what Jesus did after he resurrected, he appeared in different human forms to his disciples.

the watchtower spin:
ironically, the "different human form" happened to be in his resurrected mutilated body? Why didnt he change his body completely?

what does this statemnt have to do with anything? Thomas seeing him first/last does what?

Jesus never ate after his resurrected. did watchtower delete those verses from ur book that say,he asked if they had anything to eat AND ATE FISH?
he gave them fish and bread John 21:13
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Janosky:

True.
to Mary Magdalene who did not recognize him(John 20:14-16).

Jesus never ate after his resurrected. he gave them fish and bread John 21:13

The Mary point is even enough for a sincere person. She recognized him by Manner of speaking, not appearance

Same thing happened on the way to Emmaus, one of them made a striking comment at Luke 24:32 " Were not our hearts burning withing us as he was speaking to us on the road, as he was fully opening up the scriptures to us "

They knew the person speaking sounds so much like him but they were seeing a totally different appearance from the one they know, so they couldn't figure it out. Even when they know, it was again the manner of breaking bread not appearance

35 " then they related the events on the road and how he became known to them by the breaking of the bread "

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=asalimpo post=77019108][/quote]
Should i ask you something: those two men discussing with him on the way to Emmaus, you agree they are seeing the person speaking, what form are they seeing that kept them from recognizing him ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus come in the flesh when he was born as human. Sharing flesh and blood with us , not materialized bloodless body . Everytime you people say Jesus body that appear to Thomas has no blood, i always laugh at you . You have indirectly admit he isnt human after his ressurection

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2019
Barristter07:

So if Jesus call lake of fire hell , there are how many hell ? Your brain Is probably on freeze mode Sir

Liars

grin SO FUNNY
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by CANTICLES: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2019

OLAADEGBU

Jesus was pointing out that He was different. He had a body but not a body of flesh and blood . It was flesh and bones.

You have just describe a materialized body

Emusan
Jesus statement read FLESH AND BONES not flesh and blood

Emusan

A transformed body will function without blood, that's why Apostle Paul said...not all will die but be transformed...

You have just described a materialized body which function without blood.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
CANTICLES:

That's how they confused themselves giving sound definition of what someone is saying yet arguing it's not so! undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
CANTICLES:

Jesus come in the flesh when he was born as human. Sharing flesh and blood with us , not materialized bloodless body . Everytime you people say Jesus body that appear to Thomas has no blood, i always laugh at you . You have indirectly admit he isnt human after his ressurection
Sorry Sir that one nah shikini misTOOK! grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
CANTICLES:

Pure lie...Materialize body means it contains what make human human...while transformed body means it's still human but function differently unlike before...

Christ resurrection is a format in which the Saints body will be...so If you agreed that materialised body isn't fully human then it means those who will resurrect aren't going to be human again.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
CANTICLES:

Wrong. They are not . giving credence to the fact that Jesus materialized after his ressurection by possessing a body without blood.

John 1:14 says Jesus became Flesh or human . that's the only spirit that ever become fully human and share in flesh and blood via his birth to partook fully of the human nature.

See ignorance!

Jesus share in FLESH and BLOOD of ADAM, it's need to because it's the offspring of Adam He came to rescue.

Animals have blood, yet they aren't human because they have flesh and blood...

Go back to my previous post to see where I provided proof for the meaning of MATERIALISE! Spirit can't materialize without being human at that particular period.

even your organization uses FLESHLY BODIES

Please how does a fleshly body look like?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Emusan:

Pure lie...Materialize body means it contains what make human human...while transformed body means it's still human but function differently unlike before...

Christ resurrection is a format in which the Saints body will be...so If you agreed that materialised body isn't fully human then it means those who will resurrect aren't going to be human again.
Na wa o!
Isn't that what we've been saying since
See my guy,your hatred for JWs is just rendering your intellect nonfunctional.
Jesus said during the resurrection of his 'first fruit'[Revelations 20:6] they will be like angels! Luke 20:34-36
Since Jesus' resurrection is first part he will have spirit bodies like angels and the same is applicable to all those born again[first set to be resurrected]. But the in second resurrection, those ones will be humans fully that's why Revelation said they're not like the first set who can never die again because anything affecting flesh and blood can still lead to their death!
Ha! Jehovah's Witnesses,thank thank thank you oooo! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Emusan:

See ignorance!

Jesus share in FLESH and BLOOD of ADAM, it's need to because it's the offspring of Adam He came to rescue.

Animals have blood, yet they aren't human because they have flesh and blood...

Go back to my previous post to see where I provided proof for the meaning of MATERIALISE! Spirit can't materialize without being human at that particular period.

even your organization uses FLESHLY BODIES

Please how does a fleshly body look like?
My guy,God said the LIFE of all earthly creatures is in their BLOOD! Leviticus 17:14
So if angels arrange for materialised bodies, do they also possess BLOOD which is meant to preserve earthly creatures? undecided
Ha! JWs na Baba! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
My guy,God said the LIFE of all earthly creatures is in their BLOOD! Leviticus 17:14
So if angels arrange for materialised bodies, do they also possess BLOOD which is meant to preserve earthly creatures? undecided
Ha! JWs na Baba! smiley

Always twisting the scripture to suit your demonic doctrines.

The Bible says "the life of ALL FLESH...." see how you purposely change it to "EARTHLY CREATURES" because you realized your demonic organization has already claimed Jesus appeared in FLESHLY BODIES...

Please with reference(s) tell us the meaning of FLESHLY BODIES?

If Jesus actually appeared in fleshly bodies and no blood running on it, it means the fleshy bodies just covered the SPIRIT Being of Jesus and those Angels, do you agree?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
Na wa o!
Isn't that what we've been saying since
See my guy,your hatred for JWs is just rendering your intellect nonfunctional.
Jesus said during the resurrection of his 'first fruit'[Revelations 20:6] they will be like angels! Luke 20:34-36
Since Jesus' resurrection is first part he will have spirit bodies like angels and the same is applicable to all those born again[first set to be resurrected]. But the in second resurrection, those ones will be humans fully that's why Revelation said they're not like the first set who can never die again because anything affecting flesh and blood can still lead to their death!
Ha! Jehovah's Witnesses,thank thank thank you oooo! smiley

Waooooo...So another set of people who will be resurrected can still die

Will this happen in PARADISE earth you want to inherit or where?

I have no time to discuss with you people like...you need more Bible study...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Emusan:

Waooooo...So another set of people who will be resurrected can still die

Will this happen in PARADISE earth you want to inherit or where?

I have no time to discuss with you people like...you need more Bible study...
Revelation said it nah!
If you don't know you don't know period.!
People resurrected on earth can still die again but that will be during the final test after they've lived for 1,000 years. Revelations 20:3
For your information that's what the Bible refers to as the judgment day! 2Peter 3:8
Revelation 20:5 says the rest of the dead did not come to life until after the 1000 years, because pertaining to the real life God intended there should be nothing like death. So they will come back to life in the real sense after God had declared that they can now live forever. But those who have been taken to heaven have no problem with all of these since Satan who is going to cause the death of earthly ones has no chance of reaching them! Revelation 12:12

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
CANTICLES:

Should i ask you something: those two men discussing with him on the way to Emmaus, you agree they are seeing the person speaking, what form are they seeing that kept them from recognizing him ?
they are seeing His body. Apparently they werent talking to a non-physical being! Even angels (spirits) had to assume fleshly form to relate with humans.
Conjectures can b made about why He wasnt readily recognized but there's no conclusive scriptural backing for such. Elevating them to conclusive canon is adding to d word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.