Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (13349 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Maximus69:

When talking about intolerance,this is an act depicting what the CIA marked as censored!
Surely all religious organizations do have one thing or another written as tenets of their religion. For anyone to come on social media like this and posting contents of this nature is tantamount to intolerance!
This could mean 'don't welcome JWs into your homes,they're coming to teach heresy'. When i started welcoming JWs for a free home Bible study,i remembered something of this nature occurred, some so called christians who have known me in the neighbourhood for close to 30 months came telling me all sort of things against JWs. So i tactfully asked one of them {an elderly man} 'Sir before i started inviting the JWs,where do you suppose would have been my final destination?' he responded 'since you don't know Christ{as he often see me taking Henneikens in a nearby joint} you will end up in hellfire' then i asked 'why haven't you approached me since then?' his response 'i don't know you could be interested in Christ'
So it is the JWs that helped to show my interest in spiritual things,now baba can now come forward to say 'don't welcome JWs into your homes,they're coming to teach heresy' whereas baba never made any move,he was expecting to see me been tormented inside hellfire. I just told him 'Sir if you've gotten anything better,just let me know because i do ask them questions and are you also ready to answer my questions?' After a while he stopped responding to my greetings all BECAUSE I KEEP ATTENDING TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Well that is simply intolerance! If you've gotten something better to say,i'll advise you go and meet your neighbours who know you and your conduct in the neighbourhood, they'll learn a lot about the Christlike way of life from you both theoretically and practically. But posting all these on social media only shows how intolerant you're towards those practicing other religions around you!

If I were you I would have listened to the words of wisdom of that elderly man who lovingly warned you of the dangers of opening your door to false JW's.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by blackmantis: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU

I have noticed that you keep attacking JW , do you.want to become a member.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If I were you I would have listened to the words of wisdom of that elderly man who lovingly warned you of the dangers of opening your door to false JW's.
Jesus said 'the type of judgment you pass onto others is what you'll get' Matthew 7:2
JWs came and i question them,the other man came and i did the same, JWs proved themselves fit for the task to convince a military intelligent officer. But you would have turned against the JWs based on what the old man said without verification!
How will you feel if someone just hate you based on malicious lies from your enemies without investigating? Remember Jesus' case! He was just 33 years old when the Pharisees were much older even some could be his grandpa,so you would have stopped following Jesus without any scrutiny because of what you think is WORDS OF WISDOM from those elderly criminals!
Paul said 'we should make sure of ALL things and hold onto what is fine' 1 Thessalonians 5:21
But you would have turned the JWs down due to the talks of their enemies, well we differ Sir that's why you're Olaadegbu and i am Maximus!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
blackmantis:
OLAADEGBU

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks!
According to him,he's safer with an alligator than with JWs,so he wants to convince me to believe one could be safer in the hands of a reptile carnivore than with peace loving,mild tempered and respectable JWs.
Thanks to Jesus for his words of wisdom otherwise how on earth could you imagine such statement from a supposed preacher? Luke 6:45
Certainly that man called Kumuyi has robbed them off their brains!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus said 'the type of judgment you pass onto others is what you'll get' Matthew 7:2
JWs came and i question them,the other man came and i did the same, JWs proved themselves fit for the task to convince a military intelligent officer. But you would have turned against the JWs based on what the old man said without verification!

The dog that will get lost will not take heed to its owner's whistle. cool

Maximus69:

How will you feel if someone just hate you based on malicious lies from your enemies without investigating? Remember Jesus' case! He was just 33 years old when the Pharisees were much older even some could be his grandpa,so you would have stopped following Jesus without any scrutiny because of what you think is WORDS OF WISDOM from those elderly criminals!
Paul said 'we should make sure of ALL things and hold onto what is fine' 1 Thessalonians 5:21
But you would have turned the JWs down due to the talks of their enemies, well we differ Sir that's why you're Olaadegbu and i am Maximus!

You better get ready to join the JW military regime. See below how a retired military officer responded to a JW who turned up at his door.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks!
According to him,he's safer with an alligator than with JWs,so he wants to convince me to believe one could be safer in the hands of a reptile carnivore than with peace loving,mild tempered and respectable JWs.
Thanks to Jesus for his words of wisdom otherwise how on earth could you imagine such statement from a supposed preacher? Luke 6:45
Certainly that man called Kumuyi has robbed them off their brains!

Peace loving people that have been brainwashed and turned into a soldier not for a country but for a belief. shocked

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
blackmantis:

OLAADEGBU

I am a soldier for Christ whose soul has been washed by the blood of Jesus that was shed on the Cross of Calvary. God forbid that I should be brainwashed to become a soldier for a belief system that will make one 10 times the children of hell.

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The dog that will get lost will not take heed to its owner's whistle. cool
You better get ready to join the JW military regime. See below how a retired military officer responded to a JW who turned up at his door.
Hmmm You poorly missed your bearing here Mr Olaadegbu!
First of all neither the JWs nor the other old Pastor owns me but Jesus,so my assignment is to listen attentively to both side who are claiming they belong to my master Jesus yet contradicting one another. Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE nobody can get God's everlasting blessings except through Jesus. But when there is contradictions,then i must calmly examine both sides without being biased.
Secondly what i've seen and experienced on NL has strengthened my former wavering trust in JWs organization,so it's not you that will tell me what to do Sir,already i've just concluded that i'm one of the JWs!
My advice for you is to go and tell your Pastor to help you muster up courage to go out and face REAL JWs unlike his fabricated cartoons that has nothing to do with reality! I have spoken with JWs and you are a deeperlife member.
Certainly if i join Deeperlife i'll just be posting cartoons like you're doing right now, i'll not be able to defend my faith with efficacy from the scriptures! Now i can testify to where sincerity, honesty, boldness and competence could be found! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
First of all neither the JWs nor the other old Pastor owns me but Jesus,so my assignment is to listen attentively to both side who are claiming they belong to my master Jesus yet contradicting one another. Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE nobody can get God's everlasting blessings except through Jesus. But when there is contradictions,then i must calmly examine both sides without being biased.
Secondly what i've seen and experienced on NL has strengthened my former wavering trust in JWs organization,so it's not you that will tell me what to do Sir,already i've just concluded that i'm one of the JWs!
My advice for you is to go and tell your Pastor to help you muster up courage to go out and face REAL JWs unlike his fabricated cartoons that has nothing to do with reality! I have spoken with JWs and you are a deeperlife member.
Certainly if i join Deeperlife i'll just be posting cartoons like you're doing right now, i'll not be able to defend my faith with efficacy from the scriptures! Now i can testify to where sincerity, honesty, boldness and competence could be found! undecided
Thank God Kumuyi,Olaadegbu and their General only appear in cartoons, they're not real people who can preach and teach effectively before honest hearted people unlike JWs,otherwise Kumuyi would have brainwashed half of Nigeria! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I am a soldier for Christ who has been bloodwashed by the blood of Jesus that was shed on the Cross of Calvary. God forbid that I should be brainwashed to become a soldier for a belief system that will make one 10 times the children of hell.
Brainwashed gullible sheeple of con men, pastorpreneurs posting junk and trash he calls cartoon.
Worshipper of 3 face godhead
wey no believe in Jesus ransom sacrifice (offering) of his perfect body .
1 tim2:6 Heb10:10

The Bible no even talk say Jesus hands was nailed to the inscription entitled "THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS" ,but Olaadegbu dey lie say Jesus die on pagan cross
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Janosky:
JWs never taught that "the material body of Jesus was taken away by God the Father"

** Distortion of facts.

I dey wait for your answer to the Jamb questions.. in my previous post.

Give proof that Jesus resurrected himself, "I WILL raise it up" is the same as saying " I will travel abroad"
But both spoken actions are futuristic terms , until it comes to pass( be fulfilled).
Christ was still alive when he said "I will raise it up..."
Where's your proof that he actually raised himself from the dead?
it is extremely stupid nd immature for you to come here and start talking like this! If this absurd criteria is your yardstick then ur are phoney playing religion.
Simply say tht u want to revel in d lies you've been fed if Jesus' words alone ARE not enough evidence on a matter. Give proof that the bible is the word of God? Where u there when God was speaking to the writers? Oh,some things "came to pass". Give proof that they wouldnt have "come to pass" otherwise? Give proof that God created the earth ? Where u there,it just said that He created the earth? Give proof that He did it in 6 days? Dude,please grow up. You are above this. Arguing like a child cuz you see that u r cornered.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Janosky:

Brainwashed gullible sheeple of con men, pastorpreneurs posting junk and trash he calls cartoon.
Worshipper of 3 face godhead
wey no believe in Jesus ransom sacrifice (offering) of his perfect body .
1 tim2:6 Heb10:10

The Bible no even talk say Jesus hands was nailed to the inscription entitled "THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS" ,but Olaadegbu dey lie say Jesus die on pagan cross
ransom sacrifice! What does that cumbersome term mean. You guyz throw it around a lot.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Janosky:

You see the truth "Jesus was the last Adam- a life giving spirit" ,an imperishable body.
Christ sacrificed his fleshly , perishable body.
(*Quickened > made alive, to vitalize)
But you dey change am & dodge am because it a bitter pill for you to accept.

** 1 Pet3:18, let's cross check...
"Christ died for sins once for all... He was put to death in the body but made alive in the spirit" NIV

**** "He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the spirit". NLT

** "After being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm". HCSB.
Jesus was raised up ,made alive in the spiritual realm as a spirit being.

*** U deliberately refused to explain Hebrews10:10. 9:26,28. 7:27. Eph5;2. John 6:51 , these other sucker punch that blows your. claims to shreds.

* * Hebrews10:10
" the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all" NET Bible.

##"the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time" NLT

**"** the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all". NIV.

"******# The offering of the body of Yeshua the Messiah, once".
#Aramaic Bible.

" I am the living bread... this bread which I give for the life of the world, is my flesh" John 6:51.

The animal sacrifices the Israelites made for atonement of sins was never taken back.

Jesus sacrificed his perfect body, an offering as atonement for our sins "once for all", he NEVER took back his body/ flesh.

OLAADEGBU, How many times have you demanded for refund of the offering or financial sacrifices you made in your Deeper Life church?

Yet you expected Jesus to take back his perfect body he sacrificed as eternal offering for our sins !

JWs are on point...
you r a pathetic smart alec. once and for all means what?
A) that Jesus died nd his body got destroyed ala the animal sacrifices.
B) that Jesus was only going to die once and that one death would get the job done-once and for all forever!
Which is which?
Could the animals sacrificed on the alters-hav not not being destroyed once and for all? Could they hav survived after their throats were slit and they were burned by fire?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
asalimpo:

you r a pathetic smart alec. once and for all means what?
A) that Jesus died nd his body got destroyed ala the animal sacrifices.
B) that Jesus was only going to die once and that one death would get the job done-once and for all forever!
Which is which?
Could the animals sacrificed on the alters-hav not not being destroyed once and for all? Could they hav survived after their throats were slit and they were burned by fire?
You're on point Sir,that means if Jesus later appear to anyone after the sacrifice,then the body they're seeing is NO MORE the same that was nailed to the stake because that is the Sacrifice that takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29
Ransom~that which is paid to free someone from slavery or execution.
Sacrifice~ animal killed or material given to pacify the one to whom we're indebted!
Hence JWs concludes that Jesus death is tantamount to a RANSOM SACRIFICE paid to redeem mankind!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
First of all neither the JWs nor the other old Pastor owns me but Jesus, so my assignment is to listen attentively to both side who are claiming they belong to my master Jesus yet contradicting one another.

This is where your problem lies, you're not to listen to any parties but only the WORD OF GOD first then you can discern the truth for yourself.

Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE nobody can get God's everlasting blessings except through Jesus.

You can see the essence of what I said above, the Bible says "Jesus is the WAY, the Truth and The Life; no ones GET to the Father except through Him"

But since your organization has raised you as a soldier to defend them not THE WORD OF GOD, you can boldly rewriting the scripture just to suite yourself.

But when there is contradictions,then i must calmly examine both sides without being biased.

You're not biased yet what you're doing all over NL is defending JWs, is that unbiased to you?

Secondly what i've seen and experienced on NL has strengthened my former wavering trust in JWs organization, so it's not you that will tell me what to do Sir,already i've just concluded that i'm one of the JWs!

Then why do you want to force everyone to come to same view of yours?

People joined Nairaland and have their view change or strengthen, why are you shouting up and down.

What of those real JWs we faced and ran away

In fact I remember asking an elderly JWs.

"If Holy Spirit is a force, how can He hear and speak according to the scripture?"

Funny enough the man doesn't even know such statement was in the Bible...talkless of providing answer to it.

So you mean, it's only cartoon you see the OP post always?
What a dishonest statement...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
It is amazing how the so called children of God will come online to start attacking another body of Christ.
Are you the God that gave the church its vision?
Are you the head of the church?
Are you the one that God called to create the church?
Are you the Judge of heaven and earth?
Are you Jesus Christ?
Have you even secured your own salvation?

Why do we like to create a division in the body of Christ.
Can we not argue without bringing one church otlr the other into it.. you see this is why we are not United.

I grew up in a church where they always believed they are the right church of Christ and other churches has lost their way.
When I left the church, I joined another, the same thing happened, they condemned the other churches including my former one and I started wondering which one is right.
I was transferred to another place and I joined another church there....this same thing is still happening. Imagine when a member of a church thinks they are the only true church??....is that not disappointing.

And this God we serve made it clear that we will all stand individually to give account on the judgement day.
Why argue about unnecessary thing...
The unbelievers will be looking at how you guys are attacking each other and be like...I told you these people are confused..
Pls and pls for the sake of the gospel of Christ and the ressurection of the dead. Let us put away all these things and save the lost souls instead.

Have you not read the book of revelation when God was speaking to the 7 churches...can't you see that he rebuked some and encouraged the other?...

Can't you see that...God Understands our differences.
Take heed you people.

Let him that thinks He stands...take heed lest he fall .

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
You're on point Sir,that means if Jesus later appear to anyone after the sacrifice,then the body they're seeing is NO MORE the same that was nailed to the stake because that is the Sacrifice that takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29
Sacrifice~ animal killed or material given to pacify the one to whom we're indebted!
Hence JWs concludes that Jesus death is tantamount to a RANSOM SACRIFICE paid to redeem mankind!

What happened to the bodies Jesus was using to appear

No wonder you people can comfortably twist the statement of Jesus Christ in Luke when we read

"But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. NIV

"But because they were terrified and frightened, they imagined that they were seeing a spirit.
So he said to them: “Why are you troubled, and why have doubts come up in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; touch me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you see that I have." NWT

Why would Jesus say, it is I MYSELF when He knew the body He appeared with not actually the original one?

Again, this statement will make Jesus a liar, if he can confidently tell his disciples "THAT IS I MYSELF" when he is not.

It is evident that you're not a truth finder rather you're just an advocate of JWs who has been trained to defend the organization.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emusan:

This is where your problem lies, you're not to listen to any parties but only the WORD OF GOD first then you can discern the truth for yourself.

You can see the essence of what I said above, the Bible says "Jesus is the WAY, the Truth and The Life; no ones GET to the Father except through Him"

But since your organization has raised you as a soldier to defend them not THE WORD OF GOD, you can boldly rewriting the scripture just to suite yourself.

You're not biased yet what you're doing all over NL is defending JWs, is that unbiased to you?

Then why do you want to force everyone to come to same view of yours?

People joined Nairaland and have their view change or strengthen, why are you shouting up and down.

What of those real JWs we faced and ran away

In fact I remember asking an elderly JWs.

"If Holy Spirit is a force, how can He hear and speak according to the scripture?"

Funny enough the man doesn't even know such statement was in the Bible...talkless of providing answer to it.

So you mean, it's only cartoon you see the OP post always?
What a dishonest statement...
Thank God you're Emusan responding to double comments,one directed to you and another to Olaadegbu!
So Mr Emusan, are you the same as Olaadegbu or his advocate?
Sorry i'm borrowing from the remarks of Olaadegbu himself! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emusan:

What happened to the bodies Jesus was using to appear

No wonder you people can comfortably twist the statement of Jesus Christ in Luke when we read

"But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. NIV

"But because they were terrified and frightened, they imagined that they were seeing a spirit.
So he said to them: “Why are you troubled, and why have doubts come up in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; touch me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you see that I have." NWT

Why would Jesus say, it is I MYSELF when He knew the body He appeared with not actually the original one?

Again, this statement will make Jesus a liar, if he can confidently tell his disciples "THAT IS I MYSELF" when he is not.

It is evident that you're not a truth finder rather you're just an advocate of JWs who has been trained to defend the organization.
Wow! So you're even Asalimpo as well OK oooo!
So between the body and the personality which is the REAL person? Jesus saying 'That is i myself' means it is the same body or the same personality/intellectual Sir? So Jesus never lied,any angel can come with different materialised body yet the being is the same person! Gabriel is an angel different from Michael yet you can't identify them unless they mention the NAME to make you know the one appearing to you in the materialised body! JWs na Baba abeg! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! So you're even Asalimpo as well OK oooo!
So between the body and the personality which is the REAL person? Jesus saying 'That is i myself' means it is the same body or the same personality/intellectual Sir? So Jesus never lied,any angel can come with different materialised body yet the being is the same person! Gabriel is an angel different from Michael yet you can't identify them unless they mention the NAME to make you know the one appearing to you in the materialised body! JWs na Baba abeg! wink wink wink
Haaaaaaaaaaaa Emusan don come back!
Just tell him to go preach and teach people what he knows after all he thinks he knows how to defend it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa Emusan don come back!
Just tell him to go preach and teach people what he knows after all he thinks he knows how to defend it! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm that's true he should go out to preach and teach what he is saying if truly he can defend it like JWs do! undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
TATIME:
Just tell him to go preach and teach people what he knows after all he thinks he knows how to defend it!

And to think only JWs are the one going out to preach is the most dishonest statement of all.

You expect me to be shouting up and down like JWs before you'll know I preach out to people...

Lastly, the whole essence of your going out to preach is to proof to people how learn you are...smh
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
So between the body and the personality which is the REAL person?

Does personality a being?

Jesus saying 'That is i myself' means it is the same body or the same personality/intellectual Sir?

The truth always prevails @colored...see how you short yourself in the leg...please which SAME BODY are you referring to here?

Is personality/intellectual a being on its own?

So Jesus never lied,any angel can come with different materialised body yet the being is the same person! Gabriel is an angel different from Michael yet you can't identify them unless they mention the NAME to make you know the one appearing to you in the materialised body! JWs na Baba abeg! wink wink wink

So if Angels appeared in human form, was their spirit-being inside the human body or they completely become a human being and change back to Angel again?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emusan:

Does personality a being?

The truth always prevails @colored...see how you short yourself in the leg...please which SAME BODY are you referring to here?

Is personality/intellectual a being on its own?

So if Angels appeared in human form, was their spirit-being inside the human body or they completely become a human being and change back to Angel again?
Humility will help you a lot Sir!
According to JWs the body of a person is NOT the personality. How do i mean? Of course if a person is sane you will be able to relate perfectly with him/her but if he/she lost sanity, then the whole body is empty because the PERSONALITY is gone! The same thing happens at death, the dead body of a billionaire and that of a pauper means the same thing when laid nakedly on the floor. Neither Michael nor Gabriel can you recognise[ Luke 1:19] because they only appear to people in materialised bodies but the personalities differs. Daniel 10 :12,13 & Jude 9
So at death Jesus' body is gone as the SACRIFICE for sin but his personality as an intelligent spirit being remains,therefore he can materialise or dematerialise to suit any purpose he wishes! This is easy and simple,even Satan and his demons knows all of these facts and they can't deny it so stop arguing over nothing Sir! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
According to JWs the body of a person is NOT the personality. How do i mean? Of course if a person is sane you will be able to relate perfectly with him/her but if he/she lost sanity, then the whole body is empty because the PERSONALITY is gone! The same thing happens at death, the dead body of a billionaire and that of a pauper means the same thing when laid nakedly on the floor. Neither Michael nor Gabriel can you recognise[ Luke 1:19] because they only appear to people in materialised bodies but the personalities differs. Daniel 10 :12,13 & Jude 9
So at death Jesus' body is gone as the SACRIFICE for sin but his personality as an intelligent spirit being remains,therefore he can materialise or dematerialise to suit any purpose he wishes! This is easy and simple,even Satan and his demons knows all of these facts and they can't deny it so stop arguing over nothing Sir! smiley
I tire o! undecided undecided undecided
Can you see those who are supposed to preach and teach you the TRUTH as they're battling to defend falsehood,simply because it's what they are used to?wink wink wink
A preacher indeed! Just imagine this one coming to you to preach,what tangible thing is he coming to say? cheesy cheesy cheesy
So even when Jesus said "fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul,rather fear him who can destroy both BODY and SOUL in Gehenna" Emusan couldn't grasp that the body differs from the real personality [SOUL]! undecided undecided undecided
Yet he claims he is a preacher. Please ask him, who are those he's been preaching to? Is it those who are already going to churches with nothing in their heads like himself or new converts? No wonder their Pastors are staging different miracles ranging from prearranged resurrection and drinking early morning tea with the Lord in their living room! Sekreboboshimama kabastarima! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Halleluyah simbarry! grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:

That depends on your viewpoint.

Maximus69:

Jesus has placed life and death before you it is your choice that will determine your destiny.

Maximus69:

Your decision will determine your destiny.

Maximus69:

The word of God that you've heard will be a witness against you on the Judgment Day.

Maximus69:

Did you mean to say that you will defend your faith from the Watchtower magazine which you place over the Holy Scriptures? undecided

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Has it helped you?

According to JWs the body of a person is NOT the personality.

According to JWs not what you know, can you see where your problem lies?

Also, Is personality a being or what Why can't you answer simple question

How do i mean? Of course if a person is sane you will be able to relate perfectly with him/her but if he/she lost sanity, then the whole body is empty because the PERSONALITY is gone!

Where does this PERSONALITY go to?

The same thing happens at death, the dead body of a billionaire and that of a pauper means the same thing when laid nakedly on the floor.

Off point....

Neither Michael nor Gabriel can you recognise[ Luke 1:19] because they only appear to people in materialised bodies but the personalities differs. Daniel 10 :12,13 & Jude 9[/qupte]

Off point....

This PERSONALITY you're talking about, is it their spirit or a being...because everyone knows the meaning of PERSONALITY.

*Your personality is different from mine...this is about behavior or character
*Human personality makes them different from animals....this is about nature

*Gabriel and Michael have different personalities....this is about behavior or character
*Gabriel and Michael are of the same personality...this is about their Nature.

[quote]So at death Jesus' body is gone as the SACRIFICE for sin but his personality as an intelligent spirit being remains,

See how dubious you are, now you include INTELLIGENT SPIRIT when you're just hammering on the word PERSONALITY since...

So is this Jesus' personality a spirit of him or just behavior or character of him?

At least you cited example of personality in mad person

one can deduce from your post that you're stylishly saying something actually survived in human after death but because of the lies of JWs that nothing survives you resorted to twisting.

therefore he can materialise or dematerialise to suit any purpose he wishes! This is easy and simple,even Satan and his demons knows all of these facts and they can't deny it so stop arguing over nothing Sir! smiley

Was it his personality that does it or his spirit?

Also, you said something about THE SAME BODY which you've kept under the carpet now...What is the same BODY of Jesus Christ that you're talking about?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

That depends on your viewpoint.

Jesus has placed life and death before you it is your choice that will determine your destiny.

Your decision will determine your destiny.

The word of God that you've heard will be a witness against you on the Judgment Day.

Did you mean to say that you will defend your faith from the Watchtower magazine which you place over the Holy Scriptures? undecided
You and this your cartoons again? cheesy
To be candid Sir,you knew nothing as in practically NOTHING about Jesus! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
bodysoul:

It is amazing how the so called children of God will come online to start attacking another body of Christ.
Are you the God that gave the church its vision?
Are you the head of the church?
Are you the one that God called to create the church?
Are you the Judge of heaven and earth?
Are you Jesus Christ?
Have you even secured your own salvation?

Why do we like to create a division in the body of Christ.
Can we not argue without bringing one church otlr the other into it.. you see this is why we are not United.

I grew up in a church where they always believed they are the right church of Christ and other churches has lost their way.
When I left the church, I joined another, the same thing happened, they condemned the other churches including my former one and I started wondering which one is right.
I was transferred to another place and I joined another church there....this same thing is still happening. Imagine when a member of a church thinks they are the only true church??....is that not disappointing.

And this God we serve made it clear that we will all stand individually to give account on the judgement day.
Why argue about unnecessary thing...
The unbelievers will be looking at how you guys are attacking each other and be like...I told you these people are confused..
Pls and pls for the sake of the gospel of Christ and the ressurection of the dead. Let us put away all these things and save the lost souls instead.

Have you not read the book of revelation when God was speaking to the 7 churches...can't you see that he rebuked some and encouraged the other?...

Can't you see that...God Understands our differences.
Take heed you people.

Let him that thinks He stands...take heed lest he fall .

Have you got any contribution towards the topic of this thread? undecided

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
is the word RANSOM SACRIFICE IN THE BIBLE?
WHY dont u use the bible phrasing? Died for our sins.

Ransom connotes hostage taking and that the sacrificial offering was paid to the hostage taker!

Jesus wasnt paying off a ransom to some hostage taker but was taking the place of man as man's SUBSTITUTE.

When lazarus was raised from the dead, was it the body that died he was raised in?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:

You and this your cartoons again? cheesy
To be candid Sir,you knew nothing as in practically NOTHING about Jesus! undecided

Why are you worried about the cartoons, don't you have cartoons in your Watchtower magazines, or is it that you don't want your armour to get shattered? undecided

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
TATIME:
So even when Jesus said "fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul,rather fear him who can destroy both BODY and SOUL in Gehenna" Emusan couldn't grasp that the body differs from the real personality [SOUL]

Had it been you have shame, you and your brother would have hidden your faces some where...because you couldn't see the gravity of his own statement as it exposes your evil doctrines.

He said when someone's PERSONALITY is gone it means the person is insane...now you claimed SOUL is the REAL PERSONALITY of person

NOTICE the word "GONE"

Only to went ahead to quote scripture where Jesus said "fear the one who has power to destroy both body and soul (real personality) in hell"

It means doctors who can inject people to go mad can actually kill the SOUL whereas Jesus lies to have said no one can kill the soul.

Again, your twisted tongue forgotten that you have said it on this same forum that Jesus statement means Body and soul are the same thing...just to prove that nothing survives after death.

Also, you called SOUL the REAL PERSONALITY which is actually different from Body...what is the different between PERSONALITY and PERSON

You can see how you finally agree with people who say, human soul is the REAL PERSON that just lives in the BODY...but because you must defend watchtower you can continue to twist scripture as you like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Born Again Xtian To Bcom A Successful Lawyer? / Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / Funny Beliefs We Had As Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.