Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas (1724 Views)

I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully / Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by validpoints: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good afternoon to you reading this, hope your day is going well. Im new here, someone reffered me to this place to seek the advice of you the highly intelligent and sensible people on this forum. Wanted to post in the business section but i wasn't allowed to do so.
Please I have been able to save up to 500 thousand naira but my problem is that i dont know which profitable business to start up with it, im considering restaurant or getting a Fairly used bus for transportation.. Please help a brother with some valid ideas and other businesses i could use the money for, I'll be very grateful if you do, thanks.
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Phayie(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Space booked
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Drink beer, fvck big booties!!

You only live once, you know?

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Internet Business; Blogging, Forex Trading, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Campaign, Website Creation, Freelancing, these are ways by which NIgerians earn Millions of Dollars Monthly.
You can also Consider Business in the Agricultural Industry : Poultry Farming, Fishery, Snairy, Grasscutter Farming, Rabbit Farming, Goat and Sheep, Piggery, Rice, Maize, BANANA, Pineapple, Beans, Cowpea, Potato and Plantain Production.
You can also look into Businesses like, Car WASH, Salon and Fashion Design, Car Dealers, Importation Business, Real Estate, Construction works, Oil and GAS, Petroluem.

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by DonBenny77(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
validpoints:
Good afternoon to you reading this, hope your day is going well. Im new here, someone reffered me to this place to seek the advice of you the highly intelligent and sensible people on this forum. Wanted to post in the business section but i wasn't allowed to do so.
Please I have been able to save up to 500 thousand naira but my problem is that i dont know which profitable business to start up with it, im considering restaurant or getting a Fairly used bus for transportation.. Please help a brother with some valid ideas and other businesses i could use the money for, I'll be very grateful if you do, thanks.
where are you based
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by debaj10: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
validpoints:
wish kyn tin b dis?
u mean say u leave biz section wia boys fit ep u,
come romance session to ax money mata?!
abi u won take style cash babes 4 hia?
com on, vamoose from dis syd!

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
validpoints:
Go into fish farming
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by validpoints: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Internet Business; Blogging, Forex Trading, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Campaign, Website Creation, Freelancing, these are ways by which NIgerians earn Millions of Dollars Monthly.
You can also Consider Business in the Agricultural Industry : Poultry Farming, Fishery, Snairy, Grasscutter Farming, Rabbit Farming, Goat and Sheep, Piggery, Rice, Maize, BANANA, Pineapple, Beans, Cowpea, Potato and Plantain Production.
You can also look into Businesses like, Car WASH, Salon and Fashion Design, Car Dealers, Importation Business, Real Estate, Construction works, Oil and GAS, Petroluem.

thanks bro, but dont they require some sort of internet experience?
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by validpoints: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
DonBenny77:
where are you based
Enugu
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by SKYloafFISH(f): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
validpoints:
you should have posted in business section or career section... You will find alot of matured people to answer your questions
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by validpoints: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
debaj10:
wish kyn tin b dis?
u mean say u leave biz section wia boys fit ep u,
come romance session to ax money mata?!
abi u won take style cash babes 4 hia?
com on, vamoose from dis syd!

Cashing girls like u said is the least of my problems right now.. One advice,Try to read b4 replying.
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Deicide: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
you should have posted in business section or career section... You will find alot of matured people to answer your questions
Are you blind?
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by validpoints: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
SKYloafFISH:

I tried to bro but i was asked to wait for some weeks, maybe its cos my account's new.
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Headlesschicken(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin Rent a few block shops in a very remote area,turn it into a brothel,n use one of yuh ex galfrd to kick start d business,n watch yuh money grow into unimaginable heights... My one cent.. undecided

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by royal231(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't mind them all... keep on doing whatever u were doing... and keep on saving..

With more savings comes more leverage and opportunities

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
validpoints:

I tried to bro but i was asked to wait for some weeks, maybe its cos my account's new.
Here's my suggestion, go through the business section, try to note the monikers of people who seem knowledgeable enough to provide you with answers. Then mention them here so they can see your post.

Btw, restaurant business is good. You just have to site it in a busy location to promote regular sales. Food is something people will always need so it will definitely move. One thing to take into consideration is that it is almost impossible to find an area where there isn't already a food vendor so be creative. Do something that will make you stand out and attract customers to you. Try to sell what is in demand and also affordable for the average Joe. Best of luck.

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by validpoints: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
ariketalks:

Here's my suggestion, go through the business section, try to note the monikers of people who seem knowledgeable enough to provide you with answers. Then mention them here so they can see your post.

Btw, restaurant business is good. You just have to site it in a busy location to promote regular sales. Food is something people will always need so it will definitely move. One thing to take into consideration is that it is almost impossible to find an area where there isn't already a food vendor so be creative. Do something that will make you stand out and attract customers to you. Try to sell what is in demand and also affordable for the average Joe. Best of luck.

Wow, thanks alot bro,, I I appreciate

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Brunosamel(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rent 3 or 4 rooms and employ olosho to be working for you and be paying daily or weekly allowance before you know it you 5ook will multiply to 1.5m.... Thank me later.... grin
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Onlinealaba(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol, of all place u came to romance section to seek for biz idea..lol..bro u said u based in Enugu this a faceless forum so just be careful on how u disclose some info well y not find a profitable buy and sell item that u can easily sell in ur area
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go into fish farming

Without knowledge, he will fail. I know who invested over 2m in it and lost.

OP, I recommend you opening a SUREBET store, with time, add PS 4 video game to it.
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go into fish farming
Bad advice.

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2019
validpoints:

Wow, thanks alot bro,, I I appreciate
Uwlc
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by popweezy(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
if you happen to be a female in real life, I will do all possible best to marry u. You will be of help in many ways
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by CosmicPhoenix: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go into fish farming
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=76241411][/quote]I thought fish farming was some sort of gold mine
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Rent a few block shops in a very remote area,turn it into a brothel,n use one of yuh ex galfrd to kick start d business,n watch yuh money grow into unimaginable heights... My one cent.. undecided
you are truly a headless chicken

Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by DivinePips123: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
validpoints:

Hello validpoints,
Kindly check out our offering and investment success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by SKYloafFISH(f): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Deicide:
Are you blind?
Not I am not. Don't confuse me with your father
Re: 500k Saved Up, Please Help A Brother With Some Ideas by debaj10: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2019
validpoints:

Cashing girls like u said is the least of my problems right now.. One advice,Try to read b4 replying.
ah!
sori o! shocked
is me do miskate!

na wia pipu program mind to discus lof, nayi u com abi?
ur ansas r hia waitin r u.
jus dey rid dey go, eh?
is veri ok
takia

Nigeria Fb Groups And Passion For Sexual Talk / The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse /

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99