Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (69857 Views)

The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

They do not know..

.Unfortunately the Northerners they are banking on to leave their own and vote for them in 2023 are waiting for them at the "junction"..go read what they write on their FP pages if you can read hausa.

.Accrding to them Yorubas are traitors for voting for Atiku in large numbers after the Railway and appointments they "gave SWs

Voting for Osibanjo as an Igbo person is a big No from me.i rather sit at home and watch Yorubas and northerners slug it out themselves...You and i know how that will end....My mumu don do where yoruba people dey.

See lamentation and painment over Yoruba people...

I truly admire you people's love, attention and devotion to Yoruba people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Ikinternational: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ chest beaters an their delusion..

Whatever level or position you are in Nigeria is your own fault and doing, you reap what you sow

Please don't quote me again. Thank you.
I only wish to engage with the sensible.
There's other tribalistic people like yourself that enjoy the back n forth name calling. @ them.

If you cared to have an honest conversation, you could've asked me to explain further. Check my post history, what tribe have i insulted? I'm not you. Your mind is one of an educated miscreant.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ikinternational:

Please don't quote me again. Thank you.
I only wish to engage with the sensible.
There's other tribalistic people like yourself that enjoy the back n forth name calling. @ them.

If you cared to have an honest conversation, you could've asked me to explain further. Check my post history, what tribe have i insulted? I'm not you. Your mind is one of an educated miscreant.

What was sensible about your ignorant post to start with?

I was actually expecting you to explain to us how you did more for Nigeria than the rest of Nigeria.

It's funny when tribalistic, bigots and ignorant people get on the internet to beat their chest that they are better than other people when in fact you really are not.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by mekyno777(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
As all of us in the whole South no won get sense, let the North kip ruling 4 the next 50yrs, may be after then we go get sense.
Let us in the south kip lookin for the most 'stupid islamic bigoted candidate' among the ones the North presented and vote him in, one tenure after the other.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by henrysam(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Two midgets
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

They don't even or ever consider them for anything, they are just for mumu decoration, cheap and steady votes with nothing in return. No projects, no FG presence, even the Senate president PDP zoned to them was taken away from them fast fast..

You know what's funny, the PDP know perfectly well that ipob Presidential candidate will not fly in the North, it's going to be a dead on arrival scheme so they'll be forced to elect another Northerner to contest while their mumu and decoration followers with cheap votes in the SW rally around like bingo dog happy to see his master..

grin
now you are feeling on top of the world because we have jihadist government sponsoring your course. Before 2023, there will be a shaken. Just screenshot this comment for future occurrence. Your jihadist president and his government won't be found anymore by then. I mean anymore
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Ikinternational: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

I was actually expecting you to explain to us how you did more for Nigeria than the rest of Nigeria.

It's funny when tribalistic, bigots and ignorant people get on the internet to beat their chest that they are better than other people when in fact you really are not.

Fuvck you. Hopefully that's direct enough. Go do your tribal dance with the ones that care to entertain you. At the end of the day, it's you that's suffering n smiling.
Only time you're my mate is online. 100% facts.
Now scram bozo n go do something actually productive that feeds your family. My belly full. You get me? Good.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice combo tho
Hope the Northerners will sly Atiku again
Cos that man is a desperate bastard
He's contesting again
This time with Saraki... LOL
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Bonapart:
now you are feeling on top of the world because we have jihadist government sponsoring your course. Before 2023, there will be a shaken. Just screenshot this comment for future occurrence. Your jihadist president and his government won't be found anymore by then. I mean anymore
[/s]

Typical ignorant, bigoted and unintelligent ipob rubbish
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you. Hopefully that's direct enough. Go do your tribal dance with the ones that care to entertain you. At the end of the day, it's you that's suffering n smiling.
Only time you're my mate is online. 100% facts.
Now scram bozo n go do something actually productive that feeds your family. My belly full. You get me? Good.
[/s]

Silly Igbos
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

This right here is the evil intention of igbos. It's sad to see some yoruba folks take this satanic assertion with a pinch of salt. Even more disturbing is the fact that some yoruba people take pride in their liberalism.

My question is: are Yorubas present during igbo ndigbo Lagos meetings? Is any yoruba person privy to their agenda? Do you know what they discuss behind your back, do you know what they're scheming?

We've seen how on this forum igbos brag that Lagos is no man's land. What do you think gives them the level of confidence with which they say this?

Now one of them has ousted their real intentions. I bet my head sharpsecret dares not post this on Facebook.

As faceless as this forum may be, never ever forget that there's a real face and personality behind every moniker. I'm calling, pleading on all Yorubas to rise up and defend what is ours. We've been in darkness for too long, the time is now to see the light.

Stop selling your lands to them. This statement by sharpsecret is a ridicule to every yoruba person out there. Before you think this is ridiculous, think again. A word is enough if you're wise.

cry me a river, the statuesque remains.

IGBOS will always offer irresistible amounts to colonise more of your land

blame your greedy tribes people..'ndi ofe mmanu'

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Melian(f): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

cry me a river, the statuesque remains.

IGBOS will always offer irresistible amounts to colonise more of your land

blame your greedy tribes people..'ndi ofe mmanu'

I won't even try to mince words or speak grammar like my yoruba folks on here.

It's time we started killing yeebos in Lagos. Now that their intentions are bare before us, we should kill them. We'll kill you all. And I don't care what anyone thinks of my statement. Call it hatred, who cares? This is how I know how to defend what's mine. Kill them all. It's a battle henceforth!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2019
OK.
For every 1 Yoruba and Northerner in the East, 10000 Igbo are in the West and North and more are arriving daily.
Nobody there means in relative terms.

Bros, E don do. All we go enjoy Nigeria or Biafra or Oduduwa land.
The thing is that Yorubas are feeling cramped in their own land and wonder if you guys can stay at home more or go more to the North and stop flooding Lagos. That's all.

No be fight. Una don dey overstay una welcome.

Fuckdamod:

You argue like a child. If nobody wanna live in the east then who are in the east now? Or should i say no body wanna live in west cos some of ur pple are in the east ryt now?
Your pple are indifferent about igbo pple but see them littering the forum with hate speech against the igbos including the op of this thread. Keep acting blind.
If we're riding a tiger then you guys are riding a bigger tiger and it will consume u guys too.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 12:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

It's time we started killing yeebos in Lagos. Now that their intentions are bare before us, we should kill them. We'll kill you all. And I don't care what anyone thinks of my statement. Call it hatred, who cares? This is how I know how to defend what's mine. Kill them all. It's a battle henceforth!

don't kill o

mmmmm, if you kill, who will now stay with you

all is fair in a quarrel, but think before you fight, you don't have to fight and think later

and I call it hatred and it's not good to hate.

You don't have to defend yourself through killing those who don't think of killing you babe.

think twice oo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Melian(f): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2019
NSK4U:

don't kill o

mmmmm, if you kill, who will now stay with you

Yes it is hatred. I didn't deny. I never will.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Yes it is hatred. I didn't deny. I never will.
Lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Oshodi and Agor palace way didn't teach you a lesson.... You can't defeat a tribe that fought a whole country for 3 years!

So if I were you ...let it be.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Fuckdamod: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
OK.
For every 1 Yoruba and Northerner in the East, 10000 Igbo are in the West and North and more are arriving daily.
Nobody there means in relative terms.

Bros, E don do. All we go enjoy Nigeria or Biafra or Oduduwa land.
The thing is that Yorubas are feeling cramped in their own land and wonder if you guys can stay at home more or go more to the North and stop flooding Lagos. That's all.

No be fight. Una don dey overstay una welcome.

Oniranu
U for talk 10million instead of 10thousand per one.
For your mind anyone that isn't yourba in lagos is automatically igbo.
In my area where i live the fulanis don invade messing the place up. Let's not forget even you yorubas flood lagos from ur various states and i even get right pass them if this was a sane country cos i was born there. Out of the wonderful things in this life na that nonsense lagos i wan drag? I pray say something so that igbos go comot enmass. It's a pity a lot invested huge here, if not 80% of the place will be brown roofs.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Ikinternational: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Silly Igbos

Fuvck off you dirty mosquito. I'm not interested. What part of that are you having trouble with understanding?
Others are interested. Go find them n enjoy.

I'm enjoying life. I'm not in the jungle with you okay. Me n you have NOTHING to fight over. Please take it all.

Peace of mind is priceless. Thanks to my dear father. May his soul continue to rest in perfect peace. Amen. His children have all managed to continue the success that he started.

Why would i come online to behave like a mumu when I'm blessed? Imagine...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by ivieeseosa: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
in your dream
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deScifa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bridget95:
The tendency of APC to divide Nigeria will always remain its downfall.
PDP will always be strong because it is the only true Nigerian party where all tribes have a stake and are welcome.

Politics is a game of numbers. When you people sentimentally rejects them and alienate anyone who feels other wise how will you have a state. So you intent to reap where you have not sowed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Must you curse?
Such behavior is commonplace from your tribe.
Thank you.
We like our brown roofs like that. It shows our heritage in this area, just like Europe has its old castles etc.

Fuckdamod:

Oniranu
U for talk 10million instead of 10thousand per one.
For your mind anyone that isn't yourba in lagos is automatically igbo.
In my area where i live the fulanis don invade messing the place up. Let's not forget even you yorubas flood lagos from ur various states and i even get right pass them if this was a sane country cos i was born there. Out of the wonderful things in this life na that nonsense lagos i wan drag? I pray say something so that igbos go comot enmass. It's a pity a lot invested huge here, if not 80% of the place will be brown roofs.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2019
danot1030:

The Bible says he that will have friends should make himself friendly.

The questions you should answer yourself is are Igbos friendly to others and do you yourself have actual Yoruba or hausa friends in real life?

The level at which Igbos hates and grudge against others especially when you don't support or share ideas with them is amazing.

I was in hold up sometimes back and wanted to cross to the other lane so i have to wave at the vehicle by my side and the next thing i heard from the driver was if you are a Yoruba i won't allow you and i was like what, you hate Yoruba so much that to the point of not allowing him space to cross lane but your hypocrite lives in Yoruba land, do business there, live in the house built by them, have them as customers and you still hate them but you want them to love you.

This is the most stupid lie I have ever come across on Nairaland
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
so obasajo,yaradua and jonathan are now igbos. una mumu no be here. we are observing
but no igbo man worthy of been among those you mentioned
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2019

grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2019

If you don't know, now you know...

grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2019

grin grin ;
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2019

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by deomelo: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2019

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
ajericho:
no,do you know how selfish people that support the PDP are especially from the east,they hate yorubas so so much even their unborn baby have that hatred,the south is a one way party but real politics is down here in west
Do Yorubas love easterners?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
helinues:

All tribes have a stake yet they lost national elections. Tell me what I haven't head before sir
APC rigged the election

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.