Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (69786 Views)

The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by FriendNG: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
NellyGhenghen:
Igbo presidency for 2023! Yorubas have had their go for 8 years, hausas/fulani have had their go, even the south south had their go. It's time for Igbo come 2023!

The road to preaodency is not smooth. You have to build and cross the bridge. Unfortunately when the likes of Rochas are building the bridge, you igbos are destroying it. So I see no how igbo can cross the river without bridge.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by FriendNG: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2019
somehow:

So David Mark is now a northerner.

Yes he is.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Melian(f): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
success has many enemies,we fought a war,everytin was taken away from us,we stood up after the war,dusted ourselves,picked up what we hav left,came to ur land as barrow pushers,frm there we became landlords,shop owners,lawmakers and so on in ur land.,u resulted to envy cos u neva knew we can accomplish all dis in a space of 50yrs,am not boastful but am proud of my people..but one thing i know is dat yoruba and igbo without any interference u can not defeat us

You've been blabbing since morning. Nothing you've said is sensible. You've presented evidence, yes, but have u made any sense, NO.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

I don't think there's any need to ring the alarm bells just yet.

No matter whatever they discuss in their various associations, the fact remains that they are very much in the minority in Yorubaland, even in Lagos. And I mean every settlement in Lagos.

There was news that Igbos had started packing their bags in the locality where the OPC man was lynched during the elections for fear of reprisal attacks.

During the June 12 brouhaha, come and see mass relocation back to the east when it seemed war was imminent. All those boasting that the have land and buildings, OYO is their case (in Rita Dominic's voice)

Anyway, all these posturings online by them ends online.

No need to heat up the polity.

But yes, I agree. Yorubas should be more cautious and more aware than ever before. The level of hatred for the Yorubas on this forum is alarming.

Oju lalakan fin shori.

If i remember correctly you were the dude who shamelessly regurgitated all manner of bile and venom from your guts on my mentions ecause you felt i was a bigot.

..Now i read your insanely bigoted and obnoxious rants and i just shake my head in disgust at you Yorubas...You are a million times worse than me or any Igbo person you have the tendency of tagging a bigot

I have no problem with you being a bigot cos many of us honestly feel same about you and that includes me with zero apologies now ,ore than ever

..My problem is the out-of'this World hypocrisy and fake grand-standing/ high-moral posturing you lots exhibit...Every single time.

Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by bosco2017: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
helinues:
El Rufia won't get much votes from South. He is a tribal bigot

Ribadu is the best combo

Osinbajo/ Ribadu 2023

Igbo presidency in 2023 . It is Igbo turn otherwise we ll have our Biafra n u people ll rule yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you are totally right bro that's just their plan. They are only interested in Lagos. Even Azikiwe tried using govt force to do that when he pick Lagos over his onitsha as capital. Even if our leaders fail to protect Lagos this time, we the youths must do everything possible to protect our land with anything possible. This was how Ilorin was lost.

Well they can only try. There's nothing to be afraid of, I'm sure. The southwest has no boundary with the southeast. Igi imu jina s'ori.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by helinues: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2019
bosco2017:

Igbo presidency in 2023 . It is Igbo turn otherwise we ll have our Biafra n u people ll rule yourselves.

Fight for it.. Power is not given but taken

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Do you when we saw the results coming from the SW during the elections many Igbo people changed their mind towards the Yorubas.

For the first time, we felt true love for Yorubas and many of us, including myself swore to support Southern Presidency in 2023 no matter the final outcome of election between Buhari-Atiku.

While we were still praising the SW, the drew the first blood with their treacherous life.

When the saw the results are no longer favouring Atiku they started insulting the Igbos for voting the same Atiku they voted massively for.

If they had shut up their mouth and pretend for at least 72 hours, Osinbanjo would have been a HERO in the East now.

Do you think SE would have supported a NW Presidency in 2023?

NEVER.

We would have returned the ticket back to South making APC and PDP field South-South ticket. This have been easier for Osinbanjo. Even if we don't vote for, his win would have also been a win-win for us and there wouldn't be opposition to his government from SE.

Do you know Osinbanjo singlehandedly brokered the IPOB-SE Governor truce?

But right now, I can tell you if you conduct a survey in the SE and many parts of SS, many will favour taking PDP ticket to the North.

The truth is no matter how you asslick the north or deny this, an average Northern that called Kwankwaso thief yesterday will not abandon that same thief for a Tinubu or SW Pastor.

They will rather have an Igbo man or SS or the ballot as VP than a Tinubu going by his antecedents with Lagos.

If I were you guys, I will start seeking for a Pan-Southern cooperation. Take it or leave it, SW 2023 can never happen without the SE/SS.

We believe in the South, but you guys are making this difficult.

I personally we will vote for an Osinbanjo ticket over a Kwankwaso only if the Yorubas will learn to keep their mouth shut.

But till they learn this, NW 2023 remains sacrosanct.

They do not know..

.Unfortunately the Northerners they are banking on to leave their own and vote for them in 2023 are waiting for them at the "junction"..go read what they write on their FP pages if you can read hausa.

.Accrding to them Yorubas are traitors for voting for Atiku in large numbers after the Railway and appointments they "gave SWs

Voting for Osibanjo as an Igbo person is a big No from me.i rather sit at home and watch Yorubas and northerners slug it out themselves...You and i know how that will end....My mumu don do where yoruba people dey.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by FriendNG: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2019
bosco2017:

Write this down. You will not have any of the 2.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Oricha79(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Ipob youths right now

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

[s] If i remember correctly you were the dude who shamelessly regurgitated all manner of bile and venom from your guts on my mentions ecause you felt i was a bigot.

..Now i read your insanely bigoted and obnoxious rants and i just shake my head in disgust at you Yorubas...You are a million times worse than me or any Igbo person you have the tendency of tagging a bigot

I have no problem with you being a bigot cos many of us honestly feel same about you and that includes me with zero apologies now ,ore than ever

..My problem is the out-of'this World hypocrisy and fake grand-standing/ high-moral posturing you lots exhibit...Every single time.

Disgusting.[/s]

And your opinion is relevant to me, why?

I am quite surprised you haven't learnt your lessons from our last encounter old woman.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

You've been blabbing since morning. Nothing you've said is sensible. You've presented evidence, yes, but have u made any sense, NO.
lol..80% of yoruba men are weaklings,dat how ur men are there and fulani conquered part of kwara,killed ur kings and installed emirs now kwara is seen as a northern state,.fulani cant try dat in d east,we dont even allow them build mosque not to talk of installing emirs..u are weaklings and i hate weaklings
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
success has many enemies,we fought a war,everytin was taken away from us,we stood up after the war,dusted ourselves,picked up what we hav left,came to ur land as barrow pushers,frm there we became landlords,shop owners,lawmakers and so on in ur land.,u resulted to envy cos u neva knew we can accomplish all dis in a space of 50yrs,am not boastful but am proud of my people..but one thing i know is dat yoruba and igbo without any interference u can not defeat us

Assignment:

Read my earlier post that you just quoted and find the appropriate adjective(s) that best describe this your post.

20marks.

Take your time. Weeping and wailing is allowed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
lol..80% of yoruba men are weaklings,dat how ur men are there and fulani conquered part of kwara,killed ur kings and installed emirs now kwara is seen as a northern state,.fulani cant try dat in d east,we dont even allow them build mosque not to talk of installing emirs..u are weaklings and i hate weaklings

Says someone whose men tie wrapper and wear father Christmas cap. Lol.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Assignment:

Read my earlier post that you just quoted and find the appropriate adjective(s) that best describe this your post.

20marks.

proffessor..u went to cambridge yet u voted 4 someone dat is suffering from dementia,dat has no waec result,someone dat cant face a debate..u went to sch yet u lack common sense

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

And your opinion is relevant to me, why?

I am quite surprised you haven't learnt your lessons from our last encountered old woman.

Learn my lesson from a cookoo stalker on a face-less forum??...Who quoted who first on tnis forum like your open meant zilch to me??..you are too small boy,way too small i sweat down.

A hypocrite cries out in pains when called out..I would call you out any time i feel like if i want to,however you should thank your stars i have little time for nairaland troll..that is your only saving grace..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Alcacer47: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Yorubas should kerp fooling themsrlves over 2023 Presidency cos it will never happen...I will rather vote a Northerner than a Yoruba person.

The Norttherner themselves will not vote a Yoruba man over a Hausa-muslim in 2023 and that is the truth..

pls stop saying what you don't know, that's how u people start spreading messages of hate...am a northerner and will vote osibanjo come 2023...though tinubu not running is what am not sure of
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Learn my lesson from a cookoo stalker on a face-less forum??...Who quoted who first on tnis forum like your open meant zilch to me??..you are too small boy,way too small i sweat down.

A hypocrite cries out in pains when called out..I would call you out any time i feel like if i want to,however you should thank your stars i have little time for nairaland troll..that is your only saving grace..

You do know I have no problem pulling out your disgusting picture, smearing it with whatever labels my mind can conjure up and plastering your face all over the internet for the entire world to see, right? I mean, I'm talking Twitter, Facebook, etc

And you don't wanna know what my mind can conjure...trust me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2019
gurnam:

The APC will factor the usual SE hatred into their choice of President and VP in 2023. grin

Sorry lad,but a Yoruba Presidency is not part of the equation...sorry embarassed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Says someone whose men tie wrapper and wear father Christmas cap. Lol.
we only wear dat wen we are going to ur elders to negotiate d next land we want to buy in lagos

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Assignment:

20marks.

proffessor..u went to cambridge yet u voted 4 someone dat is suffering from dementia,dat has no waec result,someone dat cant face a debate..u went to sch yet u lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Alcacer47:
pls stop saying what you don't know, that's how u people start spreading messages of hate...am a northerner and will vote osibanjo come 2023...though tinubu not running is what am not sure of

The person you're quoting can't be less than 50/55 years old. Leave her to her imaginations. That was how they deceived Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

You do know I have no problem pulling out your disgusting picture, smearing it with whatever labels my mind can conjure up and plastering your face all over the internet for the entire world to see, right? I mean, I'm talking Twitter, Facebook, etc

And you don't wanna know what my mind can conjure...trust me.

Boy shut up abeg!!..you think i do not know your alternate monikers on nairaland?..you thnk your own pix as well as family members cannot be traced and messed up??...i can also do same to you.

I am actually daring you at this point!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
we only wear dat wen we are going to ur elders to negotiate d next land we want to buy in lagos

In the Lagoon? cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Boy shut up abeg!!..you think i do not know your alternate monikers on nairaland?..you thnk your own pix as well as family members cannot be traced and messed up??...i can also do same to you.

I am actually daring you at this point!

I don't need to trace house, old woman. I have it on my phone already.

Well, this has been fun hag, have fun choking on your Yoruba hatred. smiley
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

The person you're quoting can't be less than 50/55 years old. Leave her to her imaginations. That was how they deceived Atiku.

Aww "gaylord" things?.Your fellow afonja is fooling himself pretending to be a northerner and here you are already salivating after him.

Better get a room with him and dey alright embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by sharpsecret: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

In the Lagoon? cheesy
afta buying all ur lands and no land is remainin,we wil start buyin ur lagoon

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
[s]proffessor..u went to cambridge yet u voted 4 someone dat is suffering from dementia,dat has no waec result,someone dat cant face a debate..u went to sch yet u lack common sense[/s]

I guess your own idea of common sense is voting for a thief with international repute just because you think he'll fling open the national treasury and there'll be money in circulation to prop your dying corner shop business, right?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Aww "gaylord" things?.Your fellow afonja is fooling himself pretending to be a northerner and here you are already salivating after him.

Better get a room with him and dey alright embarassed

I'm dome with you grandma. Move along now.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

I don't need to trace house, old woman. I have it on my phone already.

Well, this has been fun hag, have fun choking on your Yoruba hatred. smiley

I know,masturbate over it day and night,and get your knickers up..You were already going into oblivion before then..That is all you can do boy,otherwise you will be messed up real bad..I can assure you..

Poor,old,lonely and tejected soul no one wants embarassed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
afta buying all ur lands and no land is remainin,we wil start buyin ur lagoon

Don't wait until you finish buying up all the land. You can start buying up the lagoon right now.

See, your brothers are already doing so...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.