Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Those Calling Igbos Tribalist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (5811 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by AnambraforPeter: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Let this stop this minute.

Igbos were disenfranchised, threatened and attacked in Lagos during the 2019 presidential elections just because of their political affiliation and tribal origin, nobody shouted tribalism.
On this forum, i have read that the north will never vote an igbo vp, i never read those that have knowledge of tribalist shouting tribalism.
Sani Shinkafi of Zamfara state sent homeless idps out of his shelters, i read no noise.

People should be allowed to give alms and help to whoever they choose to without being antagonized or the matter being tribalized.

There is a mallam i buy meat from since 2015.An igbo meat seller moved into the shop next to my mallam's shop in 2016 till date he is the only igbo man selling meat there in the midst of about 10northerners including my mallam. I never for one day entered the igbo man's shop to buy meat because i felt we were all one. Unfortunately that is changing this Saturday because i have to visit my brother's shop.

And for those that think northerners are all happy, well i want to inform you that i know northerners that changed their phone numbers after this presidential elections because of the way their relatives voted. One of them even confessed that he sends 80% of his salary home. He has long blocked them by changing his phone number but i don't know for how long.
Finally i bought my fruits from shoprite at exorbitant price yesterday and i am glad.

Cc

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, nwanyionitsha, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
Nbote, Amarabae, Nothingdome, Obi1kenobi.

Supported.

3 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by meccuno: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Goddys:

I am very sure you are not a student of history. Hausa/Fulani are power mongers who will rather the power stays in their circles than go elsewhere. They couldn't vote Atiku cuz they are afraid of Igbo gaining any prominent position in the government and also because Buhari champions their agenda to rule and dominate Nigeria.

Mark this day in your calendar, Atiku will win 2023 election with Yoruba as his vice while the APC loses cuz they will field a Yoruba for president and an Hausa as the vice.

Igbos don't have to play their stupid games cuz we are self independent and have learnt the hard lesson after civil war.

When the time is right, Nigeria government controlled by Fulanis will be the ones pleading that Igbo's should just go. They will restructure to favor Igbo's but it will be too late. You haven't seen the handwriting on the walls but I have.

Every Igbo man will rather he die than beg or succumb. It's a gift and not a curse. That's why we have come this far after everything was taken from us after civil war
you are a true son. respect.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by oilPUSSY(f): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Let this stop this minute.

Igbos were disenfranchised, threatened and attacked in Lagos during the 2019 presidential elections just because of their political affiliation and tribal origin, nobody shouted tribalism.
On this forum, i have read that the north will never vote an igbo vp, i never read those that have knowledge of tribalist shouting tribalism.
Sani Shinkafi of Zamfara state sent homeless idps out of his shelters, i read no noise.

People should be allowed to give alms and help to whoever they choose to without being antagonized or the matter being tribalized.

There is a mallam i buy meat from since 2015.An igbo meat seller moved into the shop next to my mallam's shop in 2016 till date he is the only igbo man selling meat there in the midst of about 10northerners including my mallam. I never for one day entered the igbo man's shop to buy meat because i felt we were all one. Unfortunately that is changing this Saturday because i have to visit my brother's shop.

And for those that think northerners are all happy, well i want to inform you that i know northerners that changed their phone numbers after this presidential elections because of the way their relatives voted. One of them even confessed that he sends 80% of his salary home. He has long blocked them by changing his phone number but i don't know for how long.
Finally i bought my fruits from shoprite at exorbitant price yesterday and i am glad.

Cc

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, nwanyionitsha, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
Nbote, Amarabae, Nothingdome, Obi1kenobi.

Whether they call Igbos tribalist or not, I don't give a damn.. Igbos will stick to their ideology and will never bend to please anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

I am pained because banking stock just crashed to the lowest since 2016 immediately buhari rigged himself in.
Poverty ridden abookis know nothing about this. Backward idiats

What i find very amusing about you guys is tge way you keep referring to us as backward people. You have the highest number of cultists, prostitutes, yahoo scammers, ritualists, baby factories, drug traffickers, jungle Justice, piratates and pollution yet you keep calling us backward people as if your states look like washington DC. Onitsha and Aba are among the dirtiest cities in the whole world.

You should just thank your stars i am still in a happy mood

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. Shallow brain abokiii trying to use igbo to gain support for his failed brother who were voted by illiterate phools only

Why don't you check results from Zaria LGA?

I said it even before the elections that i dont care if the SE goes 100% pdp. Even when i was pasting unofficial results, i maintained that We don't need Igbos. See what happened in the end

SE: 1.1 million votes

Kano: 1.4 million votes for APC alone

No body needs the Igbos for anything as far as Nigerian poltics is concerned. They can only help you win in online pollscheesy. They are highly valueless politically. If you want to succeed, just make sure they are not supporting you. Atiku must be biting his nails right now. The earlier you learn to form alliances with others and treat people with respect, the better for youtongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by phase1: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bodingo:

This Igbo wanabi, you are not tired of claiming to be Igbo. You don cast for your Okoroawusa handle, you are back with this one

You Don catch am! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by tsinzu: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
It's foolish of any tribe to think they can impose on others and tell them who to vote for or not to vote for. Every tribe voted for their own interests so why should igbos not vote for their own interest? Anyone calling igbos names for voting for the candidates of their choice is just a stupid idiot

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by MajesticIgbo(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Good. We need more Igbos in Lagos.

I was proud when I visited Ikorodu and noticed that many of the people I met are Igbos.

I was told there are even many more at Festac area.

We need at least 7million Igbos in Lagos before 2023. I want Igbos dominating almost every local government areas in Lagos before the next general elections in Nigeria.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by MajesticIgbo(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2019
fjjc:
Stop meddling in the local politics. Lagos is not Eastern Nigeria. Minding your business. Ladipo ,Alaba etc is enough business for you to face on daily basis.

You're crying cos Igbos produced senators to represent Lagos at the central government.

With 7million Igbos in Lagos by 2023, Igbos would produce a governor in Lagos state then, you'll hang yourself.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by B1ak3: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a moronic dumbass.

There's no such thing as host in Nigeria. Every Nigerian has the right to live wherever he/she wants to live within Nigeria.

One Nigeria is a task!
Your level of intelligence was clearly reflected in the first sentence you made and that's typical of your kind. That's the simple reason i always do my best to avoid you lot. Your group can never have an intelligent conversation without descending into savages

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 3:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Goddys:

I am very sure you are not a student of history. Hausa/Fulani are power mongers who will rather the power stays in their circles than go elsewhere. They couldn't vote Atiku cuz they are afraid of Igbo gaining any prominent position in the government and also because Buhari champions their agenda to rule and dominate Nigeria.

Mark this day in your calendar, Atiku will win 2023 election with Yoruba as his vice while the APC loses cuz they will field a Yoruba for president and an Hausa as the vice.

Igbos don't have to play their stupid games cuz we are self independent and have learnt the hard lesson after civil war.

When the time is right, Nigeria government controlled by Fulanis will be the ones pleading that Igbo's should just go. They will restructure to favor Igbo's but it will be too late. You haven't seen the handwriting on the walls but I have.

Every Igbo man will rather he die than beg or succumb. It's a gift and not a curse. That's why we have come this far after everything was taken from us after civil war
Who will vote the highlighted? You are on your own.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by bastardmod: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
If you like carry all of you and leave your land baren, same thing will still happen to you.

Who knows the tribe that does this ?

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by bastardmod: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
Stop attaching SS. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by bastardmod: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2019
fixedfolly:
Please how has elrufai caused the death of Kaduna Christians?

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by bastardmod: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are you even a Christian? Do you know what that word means? What is Christian like about you and your brothers' conduct here? The hate oozing from your souls is scary.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by bastardmod: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
Threads like this is the reason there won't be an Igbo Presidency any time soon. Too many people are needlessly provocative and a little too overwhelmed by their resentments and bitterness. It is far worse on the internet and social media than in real life (my daily experience of Igbo-Yoruba interactions in Lagos is one of total harmony), but all the nasty rhetoric in cyberspace still feeds into real life perceptions. The crazy response to Buhari's 2015 election led to the IPOB madness that overheated our polity.
The man we supported lost (I supported Moghalu myself). Take it in good faith and re-strategize on how to build the alliances to lift ourselves to national political prominence and overturn decades of neglect of our region since the civil war, and facilitate the restructuring process. Don't waste the next 4 years only wailing in bitterness and insulting everyone and alienating everyone. It won't end well for us at the 2023 polls. Rid yourself of emotions with no productive value.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

We need at least 7million Igbos in Lagos before 2023. I want Igbos dominating almost every local government areas in Lagos before the next general elections in Nigeria.
You wan give our sophisticated brothers heart attack?
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

You don't do it in the north because you know that we will not tolerate half of what yoy are doing to the good people of Yoruba tribe. Just try such in Kano and see if your matter doesnt make it to CNN headlines
You are a noisemaker. The day the North will start behaving like SW will be the day we will treat them like them.

A Northerner no matter how wretchedly poor he is will never be jealous of an Igbo man's success. During the war, SW were busy sharing Igbo properties while the North were busy protecting them.

Even today, a lot of Igbos I know give their shop keys to a Northerner when travelling for election and when they return, an aboki will NEVER touch a kobo from that without asking first.

During crisis, many Northerner will take bullets for Igbos and vice versa, but online miscreants like you will never say that.

Apart from 1965, every crisis in the North are purely religious and all Christians are targeted including Northern Christians example the Sharia Crisis of 2000 and we responded with greater measure in Aba and Onitsha.

Aside 2000, point out any crisis in the North that has targeted the Igbos.

My second home is Kano. My kids have Northern blood.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Foolish okoro savage as usual chest-beating and ranting! grin SS no be SE, abeg. Dem no wan associate with una. angry

The question every Nigerian keeps asking is why you savage cannibals wan die on top Lagos and other SW states. Lagos this, Lagos that... no problem. Na we go show una pepper commot for dat Lagos.

Why are you all running away from your godforsaken jungles in the SE? Something must be chasing you away from there... What exactly is it? Savage Cannibals! angry
Lagos is a national heritage developed with our commonwealth as former FCT. So we will continue to enjoy the labours of our heroes past.

Is Ibadan better than Enugu
Is Abeokuta better than Onitsha
Is Akure better than Owerri
Is Oshogbo better than Umuahia
Is Ado Ekiti better than Abakilil

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are you even a Christian? Do you know what that word means? What is Christian like about you and your brothers' conduct here? The hate oozing from your souls is scary.
If it is scary, I wonder what you will about the bitterness oozing from yoruba moslems

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Jlow2: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
obavan(good afternoon).

They are suffering from inferiority complex, look at their reasons for denying Igbos their human right.

1) they said Lagos isn't their land
2)Igbo's should respect their host
3)Igbo's have no right to vote in their land
after buying up lagos we will push dem to the lagoon
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are a noisemaker. The day the North will start behaving like SW will be the day we will treat them like them.

A Northerner no matter how wretchedly poor he is will never be jealous of an Igbo man's success. During the war, SW were busy sharing Igbo properties while the North were busy protecting them.

Even today, a lot of Igbos I know give their shop keys to a Northerner when travelling for election and when they return, an aboki will NEVER touch a kobo from that without asking first.

During crisis, many Northerner will take bullets for Igbos and vice versa, but online miscreants like you will never say that.

Apart from 1965, every crisis in the North are purely religious and all Christians are targeted including Northern Christians example the Sharia Crisis of 2000 and we responded with greater measure in Aba and Onitsha.

Which Northerner will take a bullet fora kafir? You are making too much rants. Just a few years ago we almost chased you away if not for ypur elders that came to sue for peace and forgiveness in the region. I can swear on anything that the igbos cannot in any way mistakenly try to fight Hausa people in their land. You can't just try that. Look at southern Kaduna. They are our brothers but we always keep them in their place the moment they begin to overstep their boundaries. When your people tried to build a huge church in kano against the eishes of hausa people, didn't Ado
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Which Northerner will take a bullet for a kafir (as most of us refer to you guys)? You are making too much rants. Just a few years ago we almost chased you away if not for your elders that came to sue for peace and forgiveness in the region. I can swear on anything that the igbos cannot in any way mistakenly try to fight Hausa people in their land. You can't just try that. Look at southern Kaduna. They are our brothers but we always keep them in their place the moment they begin to overstep their boundaries. When your people tried to build a huge church in kano against the wishes of hausa people, didn't Ado Bayero demolish it and instead used that money to renovate mosques in the Uni? Guy forget that thing. You can't try that nonsense but since it is online, you will keep beating yiur chest
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Now that the stock market has gained 400 billion, i wonder what our bitter children of hate will say now
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Gabriel004: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2019
bastardmod:

Who knows the tribe that does this ?
Lol, yes, even in anambra grin

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by FriendNG: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You're clearly lying. No Northerner will take bullet for someone like you. If you said we are honest we will agree to that but no 1 will take a bullet for ipigs

And you cannot do a shit in the north. We are not southwest. We will deal with you accordingly & appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by bastardmod: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
Lol, yes, even in anambra grin

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Okoroawusa: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
phase1:

You Don catch am! grin
Nna,unu asi na owu gini kam mere ndia n'ebe a?

There is only one Okoroawusa on Nairaland
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Mrshocker(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office like Saraki. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.
Stop hate speeches every ship need a captain. We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

You're clearly lying. No Northerner will take bullet for someone like you. If you said we are honest we will agree to that but no 1 will take a bullet for ipigs

And you cannot do a shit in the north. We are not southwest. We will deal with you accordingly & appropriately.
Stupid noise.

When you tried it in 2000, nobody asked you to call it off. Kill an Igboman, yours fall in Aba.

The only difference is that you target any southern you see both Yorubas and others and sometimes you Christians are casualties but in our case, we laser target.

Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Johnathan Use To Wear Makeup(photo) / Ibom Air 2 New Airline Spotted In CANADA.. Photos / Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.