Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Those Calling Igbos Tribalist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (5820 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

Which Northerner will take a bullet for a kafir (as most of us refer to you guys)? You are making too much rants. Just a few years ago we almost chased you away if not for your elders that came to sue for peace and forgiveness in the region.
Stupid lies can't help you. You issued a threat and we issued a counter-threat. Your Governors rushed down to Owerri to meet Okorocha. It was your Governor Shettima that carried the withdrawal like gala. Go and read South East Governors' Forum press release after
the threat.

So we will watch you expel Ndi Igbo from the North without reprisal? You are a huge joke.

APCsupporter:

I can swear on anything that the igbos cannot in any way mistakenly try to fight Hausa people in their land.
The same way Hausa cannot mistakenly try to fight Ndi Igbo in our land. The madness they tried with Yorubas at Mile 12 can never happen in Aba.

APCsupporter:

You can't just try that. Look at southern Kaduna. They are our brothers but we always keep them in their place the moment they begin to overstep their boundaries.
That one na una problem not ours.
APCsupporter:

When your people tried to build a huge church in kano against the wishes of hausa people, didn't Ado Bayero demolish it and instead used that money to renovate mosques in the Uni?
Can you be gracious enough to state the number of mosques that went up in flames in Onitsha and Aba?
APCsupporter:

Guy forget that thing. You can't try that nonsense but since it is online, you will keep beating yiur chest
Guy forget that thing, you can't try nonsense with Ndi Igbo without consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by FriendNG: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stupid noise.

When you tried it in 2000, nobody asked you to call it off. Kill an Igboman, yours fall in Aba.

The only difference is that you target any southern you see both Yorubas and others and sometimes you Christians are casualties but in our case, we laser target.

Mumu.

You're the mumu here. Who cares about your nonsense village called Abs. How many northerners are in Aba compared to the baby factory products that troop to Sabon Gari market in Kano.

You don't take shit. Try it and we will deal with you pigs.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by phase1: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nna,unu asi na owu gini kam mere ndia n'ebe a?

There is only one Okoroawusa on Nairaland

Onye Abooki naa be nna gi.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by OriakuAmara(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

You're the mumu here. Who cares about your nonsense village called Abs. How many northerners are in Aba compared to the baby factory products that troop to Sabon Gari market in Kano.

The same sabon gari that Igbos matched you hamites leg to leg.
If you like, let you uncircumcised hamites rule this country for 1000years, you people will continue to cut our nails ,polish our shoes , be our gateman etc.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by FriendNG: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:

The same sabon gari that Igbos matched you hamites leg to leg.
If you like, let you uncircumcised hamites rule this country for 1000years, you people will continue to cut our nails ,polish our shoes , be our gateman etc.

Chest beater. You guys were crying lying before emir of Kano and other northern rulers when we gave you quite notice.

Unity beggars. tongue

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

When you start travelling, you will know.

FYI, there are more Northerners in SE than in SW. Anyway baby factory products are better than almajiris.

If you instigate violence, we shall respond as usual.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

Chest beater. You guys were crying lying before emir of Kano and other northern rulers when we gave you quite notice.

Unity beggars. tongue
Stupid liar, it was your Governor that carried the withdrawal of the quit notice like gala when we issued a counter notice.

That quit notice was celebrated in Aba. It was a win for IPOB.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stupid lies can't help you. You issued a threat and we issued a counter-threat. Your Governors rushed down to Owerri to meet Okorocha. It was your Governor Shettima that carried the withdrawal like gala. Go and read South East Governors' Forum press release after
the threat.

So we will watch you expel Ndi Igbo from the North without reprisal? You are a huge joke.

The same way Hausa cannot mistakenly try to fight Ndi Igbo in our land. The madness they tried with Yorubas at Mile 12 can never happen in Aba.

That one na una problem not ours.

Can you be gracious enough to state the number of mosques that went up in flames in Onitsha and Aba?

Guy forget that thing, you can't try nonsense with Ndi Igbo without consequences.

Are you talking about the leaders that were invited? lol

Sunusi, shettima, etc were only trying to be politically correct. Why don't we talk about the likes of Ango Abdullahi? Just days after releasing the threat, we saw some of your brothers running away. Not that i am proud of it, but So many churches have also been destroyed. We disenfranchised unguwan gado people in this election and nothing happened. Nobody messes with your people yet Buratai did target practice with ipob, We decimated you in the civil war and pogroms. Not that i am in anyway supporting those barbaric acts, but it shows that you people only know how to make noise online. In reality, your people know their place in my region and they always try to respect themselves because they know the consequences. If Southern Kaduna people cannot try nonsense here, who is an igbo man to do it?
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

Unity beggars. tongue

Don't mind the noisemakers. Now that he is online he will be saying rubbish but his brothers that stay here know better. That is why you will never hear of any igbo people getting into clashes with Hausas. We will simply reset their brains if they try that.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by FriendNG: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

Don't mind the noisemakers. Now that he is online he will be saying rubbish but his brothers that stay here know better. That is why you will never hear of any igbo people getting into clashes with Hausas. We will simply reset their brains if they try that.

Exactly they do respect themselves if not na factory reset. Chest n dey pain them. Every now and then na to chestbeat.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

Are you talking about the leaders that were invited? lol
So why didn't they insist the meeting holds in Kaduna. They rushed down when Ndi Igbo issued a counter-notice. Quit notice IPOB were celebrating in Aba as a victory.
APCsupporter:

Sunusi, shettima, etc were only trying to be politically correct. Why don't we talk about the likes of Ango Abdullahi? Just days after releasing the threat, we saw some of your brothers running away.

Whether they are politically correct or not, na their business. Our Governors issued a statement telling Ndi Igbo never to leave the North.

Na your brothers even run pass, even those in far away PH. They for stay nah.

APCsupporter:

Not that i am proud of it, but So many churches have also been destroyed. We disenfranchised unguwan gado people in this election and nothing happened.
The same way we don't allow any new mosque here. The same way Hausas don't even vote at all in the East. They no dey even come out.
APCsupporter:

Nobody messes with your people yet Buratai did target practice with ipob, We decimated you in the civil war and pogroms.
Where were you when IPOB descended on your bloods and flooded the images of their burning bodies in the Social Media during Python Dance. When they were drowning your pythons in River Niger where were you.

You decimated who in the Civil war? Only Benue alone collected 500,000 casualties. Browse it boss.

We know who won the war, so go one side with your lies.
APCsupporter:

Not that i am in anyway supporting those barbaric acts, but it shows that you people only know how to make noise online. In reality, your people know their place in my region and they always try to respect themselves because they know the consequences.
You are such a shameless liar. After 2000 has the North ever carried out a coordinated attack against Ndi Igbo. Before you raise your hand to kill an Igboman you will realise you he has brothers who will not shed any second to retaliate and when you remember you have brothers, you will just respect yourself.

The North we know would have attacked Ndi Igbo when Trump moved US embassy to Jerusalem but it was a protest they resorted to.
APCsupporter:

If Southern Kaduna people cannot try nonsense here, who is an igbo man to do it?
Southern kaduna are cowards, if it had been Ndi Igbo, they would have organised to defend themselves.

Even you know that no aboki man will try any nonsense in Igboland.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

So why didn't they insist the meeting holds in Kaduna. They rushed down when Ndi Igbo issued a counter-notice. Quit notice IPOB were celebrating in Aba as a victory.

Whether they are politically correct or not, na their business. Our Governors issued a statement telling Ndi Igbo never to leave the North.

Na your brothers even run pass, even those in far away PH. They for stay nah.

The same way we don't allow any new mosque here. The same way Hausas don't even vote at all in the East. They no dey even come out.

Where were you when IPOB descended on your bloods and flooded the images of their burning bodies in the Social Media during Python Dance. When they were drowning your pythons in River Niger where were you.

You decimated who in the Civil war? Only Benue alone collected 500,000 casualties. Browse it boss.

We know who won the war, so go one side with your lies.

You are such a shameless liar. After 2000 has the North ever carried out a coordinated attack against Ndi Igbo. Before you raise your hand to kill an Igboman you will realise you he has brothers who will not shed any second to retaliate and when you remember you have brothers, you will just respect yourself.

The North we know would have attacked Ndi Igbo when Trump moved US embassy to Jerusalem but it was a protest they resorted to.

Southern kaduna are cowards, if it had been Ndi Igbo, they would have organised to defend themselves.

Even you know that no aboki man will try any nonsense in Igboland.

I think you need to go and check what happened then. The likes of Okorocha actually begged them to come while in the North, Ango was begging you to chase the Hausas away while your Ezes were trooping to Sunusi's palace to ask for forgiveness. Even Ango Abdullahi was begged by your people.

The orders of your governors fell on deaf ears because they only stopped leaving when Sanusi called for peace AFTER your Ezes and come to beg.

I hope you know that i was in Ebonyi 3 months ago? What do you mean mosques are not allowed? lolcheesy

NOTHING was done to the northerners after Python dance. If something happened, please share it lets see

If you were not decimated, Why was tge International Community accusing us of genocide? What about the boy that set himself ablaze to protest against what we did to you? 3 million slain people

Now he is calling Southern Kaduna people cowards. I remember how you guys were bragging that you will burn down the country, go to war, Etc. Namdi kanu was untouchable, you have Russian backing, etc but eventually, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and detained illegally, ipob protesters were gunned down and proscribed. What have you done, o ye powerful tribe?

Throughout our history, We are known for being warriors. How many wars have the igbos fought in history?

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
nedu666:
you my friend are the reason for all the insult lgbos receive because you fail to ignore and give your opponent the silent treatment. Try not to respond and watch nairaland die a slow death. Operation silent treatment has begun
Wida your head, Boss.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

I think you need to go and check what happened then. The likes of Okorocha actually begged them to come while in the North, Ango was begging you to chase the Hausas away while your Ezes were trooping to Sunusi's palace to ask for forgiveness. Even Ango Abdullahi was begged by your people.

The orders of your governors fell on deaf ears because they only stopped leaving when Sanusi called for peace AFTER your Ezes and come to beg.

I hope you know that i was in Ebonyi 3 months ago? What do you mean mosques are not allowed? lolcheesy

NOTHING was done to the northerners after Python dance. If something happened, please share it lets see

If you were not decimated, Why was tge International Community accusing us of genocide? What about the boy that set himself ablaze to protest against what we did to you? 3 million slain people

Now he is calling Southern Kaduna people cowards. I remember how you guys were bragging that you will burn down the country, go to war, Etc. Namdi kanu was untouchable, you have Russian backing, etc but eventually, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and detained illegally, ipob protesters were gunned down and proscribed. What have you done, o ye powerful tribe?

Throughout our history, We are known for being warriors. How many wars have the igbos fought in history?
I am done with these rants, I am for Southern Unity but there will be consequences if Hausas attack Ndi Igbo in the North unprovoked.

PYO 2023
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by APCsupporter: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I am done with these rants, I am for Southern Unity but there will be consequences if Hausas attack Ndi Igbo in the North unprovoked.

PYO 2023

1) We will never Attack Igbos without provocation

2) Even if we attack without provocation, there will be no consequences except online chest beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by SouthEastFacts: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

1) We will never Attack Igbos without provocation

2) Even if we attack without provocation, there will be no consequences except online chest beating
Good luck, Boss.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
phase1:

Onye Abooki naa be nna gi.
Nwa nwanyi akwuna,kenelum mama gi.M rara ya ofuma n'abali.
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by phase1: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nwa nwanyi akwuna,kenelum mama gi.M rara ya ofuma n'abali.

Nma gi turu ime gi n'ohia.. Ezi ofia rara ya ike tupu oturu ime gi. Nwa ezi, ifere me gi. grin
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
nedu666:
you my friend are the reason for all the insult lgbos receive because you fail to ignore and give your opponent the silent treatment. Try not to respond and watch nairaland die a slow death. Operation silent treatment has begun
Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
Nbote, Amarabae, Nothingdome,
Goddys, Bionixs, Princedapace, Asuustrike1,
ClumsyFlimsy, Bonapart, vikky014, Ziggylady
Arantess, SouthEastFacts

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by nwanyionitsha: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

PYO 2023
What is the meaning of PYO2023?
You and who?
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by Okoroawusa: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
phase1:

Nma gi turu ime gi n'ohia.. Ezi ofia rara ya ike tupu oturu ime gi. Nwa ezi, ifere me gi. grin
Ikwetago na mu bu Onye Igbo kita?

Amam ma obu ulo nga na Thailand ka I no na type rubbish a ina koheri ebe a...

Onye uchu...
Re: Those Calling Igbos Tribalist by phase1: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ikwetago na mu bu Onye Igbo kita?

Amam ma obu ulo nga na Thailand ka I no na type rubbish a ina koheri ebe a...

Onye uchu...

Mkpi Awusa ka Ibu. Ibughi onye Igbo.

Nsi efi ju gi onu. Udene!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: The True Story Of The 15 Chinese Doctors That Came To Nigeria Exposed / Wike Visits Ikuko Market In PH, Asks For Forgiveness Over Saturday Election / THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.