Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (56025 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Omoluabi16(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You can go through my posting history to see my exchanges with Yorubas after the elections or my critiques of the North. But keep up with the stupid digressions from the topic. Your buffoonery obviously can't help you process that it is possible to be critical of all parties when they are wrong if you are morally consistent, rather than a juvenile hateful tribalist that interprets everything through his primitive clannish prism.

I've also reiterated several times that I couldn't care less what you do with the pocket change you're beating your sunken chest about. You can decide to give money to a beggar or ignore a beggar. But when I see any of you hateful psychopaths without home training mocking and taunting beggars, I'll be here to call you out as the beasts that you are.
I've had one or two exchanges with you on this forum. Without sounding patronizing, you're one of the few people I find sensible here.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2019
seunmsg:
Funny Igbos everywhere. So many Igbo people also beg for money. They are even many on Nairaland. Making it look like Northerners are the only ones that beg is silly. Sadly too, most of the people promoting this nonsense are Christians. Hypocritical and ungodly people.

Anyway, we are all at liberty to do whatever we like with our money. If you like give, if you like don’t give. Compassionate Nigerians would still continue to give irrespective of political affiliations. I’m a compassionate Nigerian and as far as I’m concerned, compassion should know no tribe, religion or party affiliation.
where is is this same energy when hausas kill Christians for no reason? I am sure if tables were turned by now those savages would have murdered people by now in the form of election violence.

So only Muslims are allowed to be wicked and murderers by lincence because their quoran permits it? Christians are supposed to suck it up and take any bullshit because they are Christians?,so the dagger wielding Hausa man who can dagger a non-muslim at any given time is the godly one? You get sense so? undecided

Keep the same energy, because I didnt see any matters arising thread when people were slaughtered in their homes by herdsmen. You,the op, anyone who has a problem with the video are all manipulative dishonest hypocrites .

Let people be ,if you like share your salary into two and give them monthly, your cup of tea,but leave people to do what they like.since they have money to travel to their states to vote ,as a concerned citizen why not encourage them to use the money to start something instead of constituting nuisance . The ones in my state have trained their kids to pickpockets in addition to begging .

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Gforce2019:

You started your comments very well...
And you also acknowledge the fact that God said we should help our neighbors and loved ones...

But is like the scenario that happened during this presidential election has made you to have a rethink...if I can understand your unspoken comments, is like you have resolved not to give alm or do good to those northern less- privileged people..
Anyway, it's your money, you can give it to whoever you like.... but I want to implore you as a Christian to have a re-think..Either way you look at it, we are commanded to help Matt 25: 35-41...and we should do it cheerful 2 Cor 9:7b .. God is always counting on us...

Have I said anything? God bless
this is the narrow minded emotional blackmail I hate,it disgusts me. So only lazy beggars deserve empathy? What about that nursing mother with her child on her back hawking? Struggling to make ends meet? Dont you think that woman deserves alms more than a lazy beggar who sits her ass down have children every 10 months like rabbits (because they want to fulfill the will of allah) and expects you to hand them money like entitled brats?.

The same bible rebukes laziness and foolishness. Who in this scenario do you think God would want you to lend a helping hand to? Make Una dey use Una sense. And stop using bible to blackmail and manipulate people.nonsense . angry

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Emmanuel226:

hmmm... so na so this guy dey? anyways noted, but pls what is the full meaning of OP?
OP means original poster.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by stagger: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2019
maasoap:

Ohaneze told you guys what to do and you did it. Why admitting what is so glaring is that difficult?
Buhari's infrastructural projects in the SE have outnumbered what GEJ did for you guys.

Please what are these so-called infrastructural projects? I will really like to know these phantom projects. Ogoni cleanup that was launched with so much fanfare has not even started. Rather, it has become an avenue to award contracts to Northerners. The other day, one of the contractors lost his way and was asking people the road to take to Ogoniland! Imagine the rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

its not about wheather he is igbo or not....

but igbos clappin for such a miserable act....

but not all igbos actualy on this thread....igbos that didnt clap for it were abused by their own people....

pathetic....
I am not ibo,but I support what he did.

Only foolish people will give alms to foolish beggars when they can't even leave #20 change for a puerwater seller ,Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:
its better you igbos that dont accept buhari pack your things and migrate to other nations....

northerners dont understand jabbins....dont forget how they fvcked up against you before the civil war....
why not let them have their country then undecided ,next time restructuring comes up ,please support it so they can leave your Nigeria for you undecided

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

then why clap to it....??

because of buhari....??

is buhari realy worth this madness....??
northerners woke up as early as 2 am to queue up to vote for buhari and you are asking someone who doesn't want to give beggars money if it is worth that madness, are you OK? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
sageer1706:
This write up is wonderful... besides we give arms for God sake not because some useless politicians
the same God that rebukes laziness and foolishness undecided, don't mistake the poor from a career beggar. Know when to draw the line.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by KadunaMafia: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
The alarm bells are now sounding ever louder and everyone seems to be telling them to exert some restraint on their emotions which they seem to be expressing right now in no other form but hate. Imagine them boasting even their elders and kings can't tell them what to do.

Let this thing continue. Let their hate lead them to the precipice, God forbid, let it tip them over....we'd all be here to remind them of these cautionary pleas we extended to them.
shut up. Your bald head was disgrace here. You are such a disgrace that I don't see you talking here again

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:

[s]
Do you know why they are so mortified by your post?

Because you hit the nail firmly on the head.

Regardless of whether the person in the video is Igbo or otherwise, everything you mentioned is as it is, concerning the misery and anguish that has enveloped the hearts and minds of most Igbos, in the aftermath of a presidential election between two Northern Fulani Muslims.

You are scourging their hearts with the truth they all know too well, and all of a sudden, the frequent purveyors of economic boycott cannot bare to be threatened the same way as you did.

I have interacted with numerous Igbos who have vowed never to give beggars money due to the victory of a Fulani Muslim Buhari over a fellow Fulani Muslim Atiku. In fact, I have interacted with some who claim they are planning to sack their Northerner domestic staff over the outcome of this election.

The social media is awash with their vows of hatred, never to commiserate with any Northerner in the event of any violence in the near future. These people have proven to be bad losers, and very lousy ones at that.

You painted a logical picture of the situation which they still could not comprehend due to their hatred and delusions.

If Atiku and his Igbo zombies claim to have won but were rigged out, why take it out on the supposed Northerner who voted for you and is a victim of such rigging?

If you admit that Northerners voted overwhelmingly for Buhari to have merited your scorn, then why do you and Atiku claim he was rigged out when the results only reflect that which you already admit?

Corrinthians, you have done your bit, and you have looked the devil in the eye and called him a demon.

But the devil is existing for a reason, which is to embody all the demons so that they can all occupy hell.

Leave them to perish where they belong.

If they continue in their bigotry, we will boycott their businesses so that they can eventually learn that the customer is king, and not only them know how to make threats.

We still remember how the Kaduna declaration by Shettima, reset the brains of all IPOB sympathizers in the North.
[/s] yes i am mortified,I am particularly mortified that the devil wears Prada,I am mortified that someone as hateful and vindictive as omenka/corithians or whatever this his name is can be so shamelessly hypocritical to come online and preach love.

He is the devil's assistant ,he derives joy in seeing blood shed(go and find out his response when his own people in benue were killed) ,he is the most self-centered human being you can never meet on this forum, a vile creature who only lives daily to spew hate. A bigoted ,hypocritical dishonest sentimental villain

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BigIyanga: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Can we keep rhe same energy in holding politrickians who have failed this beggars account?? Dont get mad at someone for not giving to IDP... when u glorify the same politruckians that brought BH/IDP to the land
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Banter1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Yes,we must stop following the footsteps of our fathers by giving our hard earned money to people who hate us,people who love poverty,people who kill others for no just reason.

I will also advice you to stop following the footsteps of your fathers who are slaves,lazy,dirty and can never be allowed to sight the moon for ramadan fast.

Bastard
lmao @ ramadam, am a christian nigga and also am nit yoruba i am a Nigerian.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by enemybulldozer(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
I stopped giving those Bambialas money over 10yrs ago the day I discovered that after the day's job, these dreggs retire to wherever they perch and begin to wash all the money they received claiming it was giving by infidels!! embarassed

Still, those who decide not to give them again on political grounds are within their rights to do so.
After all, buhari called them 5% without an apology.

This OP turned pastor is brimming with hate for SE himself so I wonder what morals he's got to accuse another. Yeye!
Exactly!! Bros you just nailed it correctly. We all know corrinthians as a hater of Igbos now he is preaching as if he's a saint.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by QuotaSystem: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
So since the cowards have decided to throw away all sense of morality to channel their hate and frustration towards the few unfortunate beggars that they assumed voted PMB leading to Obi's crushing defeat, what do they plan to do to the hundreds of thousands of northern millionaires that actually funded, campaigned and ensured President Buhari won?

The little sympathy that people were starting to have for these easterners is beginning to erode with their activities in the past few days. I had to refer an Igbo High Chief I highly respect to this video and the almajiri trend on twitter yesterday when he was just going on and on and on about the need for a government of national unity to soothe tempers. He was speechless in shame.

You will need these same people in 2023 and beyond. You will need northern support to amend the constitution to restructure or secede. You cannot get either by force without military power. Continue and be assured you will generate enough resentment to make deliberate sabotage of eastern interests an official Government policy. You are starting what you cannot finish.

Not that I'm surprised at the degree of hatred and frustration, just ensuring this is said for posterity's sake.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BabaRamota1980: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

You see how stupid you guys are! No intelligent

When the act works the Igbo Would increase their prices and u buy it at a higher price
They smile to bank
You cry to ATM

That is why wise men come from East

Your cries and lamentations of tax burden in Lagos is a proof.

Your trade monopolies have been destroyed in Lagos and citizens have learnt to shop around for cheaper commodities, including going online and getting it delivered. You no longer command pricing, but not getting relief from levies either.

You think you are smart. Local government Chairmen in Lagos are smarter. North can emulate them.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fixedfolly: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
giving another chance we will unapologetically vote against buhari, you won two successive general election and still begging igbos for alms what an irony of life. so you depend on Igbo's for survival and not Your lord buhari? hunger go kee you there at least for the next 4 years then the surviving ones in your family might learn
You lost and so doing all the complaining, and for your information I don't depend on any ibo man to get by. 4+4 up and over your head
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fixedfolly: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
you and you almajiri allies who have been winning election every year how market? who are the beggers? who is wailing? election or not Igbo's will always be better and ahead of other tribes in the zoo
If that be so why are the so called better ones doing all the complaining in the zoo? To be a serial loser must really suck
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by dominusgai(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Your trade monopolies have been destroyed in Lagos and citizens have learnt to shop around for cheaper commodities, including going online and getting it delivered. You no longer command pricing, but not getting relief from levies either.

You think you are smart. Local government Chairmen in Lagos are smarter. North can emulate them.
Pray tell who own most of the online stores, and who imports most of the goods sold online?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
blindjustice13:
northerners woke up as early as 2 am to queue up to vote for buhari and you are asking someone who doesn't want to give beggars money if it is worth that madness, are you OK? undecided

you still dont get it....

why make a drama out of it,if you dont want to give....??
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

you still dont get it....

why make a drama out of it,if you dont want to give....??
and you still don't understand how this started ,the northerners have been killing christians in the excuse of "election violence" ,if tables were turned,it will not just be drama but bloodshed from northerners . so are you going to compare drama with the daggers that have been flying around in the past elections and would have still been wielded if tables were turned?huh?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ILLarii: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
blindjustice13:

By 2am .Jesus Christ .so they can go to vote in a man that single handedly change the value of naria and the economy ,the most corrupt leader we have seen in Nigeria (n for northern Muslims who will want to disagree should know that nepotism is the highest form of corruption if u reader ur govt and civic edu wells) by 2 but can't wake up at same time to work for food smh

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Asshurbanipal: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba love fabricating nonsense story to feel good. Wake up. Online rubbish will never catch up with igbo shop in one million years. Secondly igbo supply the so called online stores. Igbos have also taken over retail chain and competing with foreigners ever since incompetent yorubas destroyed Kingsway. The US rated igbo apprenticeship as the largest business incubator in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
ILLarii:

By 2am .Jesus Christ .so they can go to vote in a man that single handedly change the value of naria and the economy ,the most corrupt leader we have seen in Nigeria (n for northern Muslims who will want to disagree should know that nepotism is the highest form of corruption if u reader ur govt and civic edu wells) by 2 but can't wake up at same time to work for food smh
my point exactly,if they have that strength to queue up at 2 am because they want to vote buhari, they should put that same strength to work ,its that simple .

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by AfonjaConehead: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
The alarm bells are now sounding ever louder and everyone seems to be telling them to exert some restraint on their emotions which they seem to be expressing right now in no other form but hate. Imagine them boasting even their elders and kings can't tell them what to do.

Let this thing continue. Let their hate lead them to the precipice, God forbid, let it tip them over....we'd all be here to remind them of these cautionary pleas we extended to them.

God shall grant you that which you sonwish for.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by SOFTDRINK: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

You think you are smart. Local governmen Chairmen in Lagos are smarter. North can emulate them.
And who imports the goods sold by the online stores?

When you said "shop around",which markets are they shopping around? The same markets dominated by the same Igbos?

Truly,the free education given to you people by Awolowo is really free of education.

No Igbo will give his hard earn money to some unfortunate beggar from the north.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
fixedfolly:
You lost and so doing all the complaining, and for your information I don't depend on any ibo man to get by. 4+4 up and over your head
So you are still carrying this your fixed folly around?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by IkpuMmadu: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

LoL ..who is crying of tax burden...I don't know when you guys would have sense ! If you tax me higher the only simple thing is to factor that in the prices of goods and services which final consumers like you would pay

Get sense. ...una no go get !

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ILLarii: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:

That's the difference between the south n the north.the north are like cattle that Fulani men carry around cos how can u be literate and u listen to a wrong religious clouded non profitable talks by a king or elder while u know that's not best for business.while the south use reason ,forward movement and profit making in those decision making areas n its no surprise we think alike politically and are not on the street begging like the north

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by IkpuMmadu: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
dominusgai:

Pray tell who own most of the online stores, and who imports most of the goods sold online?

He doesn't understand that the biggest indigenous store is owned by Igbo man ...which is yudala , the company bought Konga
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by IkpuMmadu: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

And who imports the goods sold by the online stores?

When you said "shop around",which markets are they shopping around? The same markets dominated by the same Igbos?

Truly,the free education given to you people by Awolowo is really free of education.

No Igbo will give his hard earn money to some unfortunate beggar from the north.

The biggest online shop by Nigerian today is Yudala and owned by Igbo man !

The way these guys reason is shameful! Please just allow them to bask in their ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Yoruba love fabricating nonsense story to feel good. Wake up. Online rubbish will never catch up with igbo shop in one million years. Secondly igbo supply the so called online stores. Igbos have also taken over retail chain and competing with foreigners ever since incompetent yorubas destroyed Kingsway. The US rated igbo apprenticeship as the largest business incubator in the world

chai....una don start again,abi....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.