Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55939 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

then dont give....

who cares....

The begger cares : grin grin grin

tongue

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

you stink....!!

Like your anus tongue

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by youska(m): 1:40am On Mar 02, 2019
This is the only place you will find these sick pdp supporters. Go grab your pvc,you refused, you were busy shouting atikulate and claiming civilised. And after you lost the battle you are now trying to channel your hatred on others.
Do you want to tell me that there have never been beggars on the streets for the past 16years that pdp had been in power or are you trying to say that you have no ear and eyes.
The level of hatred in you guys is just far beyond imagination. Seeing those kind of videos is disgusting.but seeing people supporting it is even the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:40am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
zombie so you even have a heart of compassion? so sending python dance to kill unarmed protesters is humanity? calling a particular section of the country 5% is the true definition of love? given the chance I will do worst to that stupid almajiri beggars. they must enjoy their next level of poverty. we warned them, and Aisha warned them

What about their senseless killing in the name of allah wey no get power to defend his name but need dead brain hausa to do ithat for him.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:43am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
And when action start now, den go begin cry victim and marginalization.

Which action?

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by futurism: 2:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
I'm Igbo and that video is shameful. We cannot waste the next 4 years perpetuating the same cycle of bitterness and hate we've promoted the last 4 years. If that happens again, 2023 will be another disappointing year. Build bridges. Build alliances. Reach out to others. Make a reasoned case to be brought back to the fold of Nigerian leadership after decades of being ignored since the civil war. The same people who are targets of your hate today are the people you would need tomorrow. Biko, don't spend the next 4 years of Buhari's administration perpetuating this hatred.

That video and the reactions to it was disgusting and inhumane. It really cut me deep that there are psychopaths that think there is anything to justify treating a beggar that way. It is disgusting and if you think it is justifiable for any reason, you're a dangerous psychopath. If you don't want to give a beggar money, that is your damn prerogative and right. Hold your money. Ridiculing a beggar is morally repugnant and I couldn't imagine myself doing it. I've said this with brutal honesty, but many Igbos don't want to hear the truth. On cyberspace (whether Whatsapp, Facebook or wherever) Ndigbo since Buhari became President are comfortably Nigeria's number one peddlers of hate. Too much anger. Too much hatred. Too much bitter emotion. It is scary.
who told you that the guy in the picture is igbo? did you watch the video?

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by darlingbobo(m): 2:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Na you sabi. Me will do more sef. However you see it, every individual has the right to give or not. Most of them are from the north that rigged and voted for Buhari as of their vote for him would end their suffering and begging. Never will I ever give them kobo again

quote author=Corrinthians post=76254846]I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by MetaPhysical: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2019
There are two classes of PDP support base.

1 - Those who looked forward to Atiku win but after seeing result of the election and Buhari victory, have accepted the outcome and closed ranks to move forward to Next Level. This class of support base is found in SW, SS, NC, NW, NE.

2- Those who looked forward to paying Yoruba back for GEJ loss in 2015 and wished Buhari to perish with the 2019 electoral exercise. After failing to defeat Yoruba or sack Buhari to Daura, the venom in their mind has started to corrode and eat away their spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fabre4: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I'm Igbo and I'm not "leaving" anybody. As long as people like you continue to disgrace yourselves and Igbos with your mindless hatred, I will be here to call you out for your mindless hatred. This bitterness and hatred has become too much and is becoming dangerous.

You are the one disgracing yourself. You are not Igbo and the fact that you pretend to be one just to spite us shows the kind of hatred you guys have for us. Until you guys are ready to seek peace we will stand and protect what's ours. For more than 45 years you guys try to suppress igbo, blackmail them yet accuse them of doing same thing you guys are happy to do. You are not even worth being an Osu in Igbo land
You guys should continue our time will come.

Oriona adighi aba uru na ehihe, chi jie achoba ya.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fabre4: 2:17am On Mar 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:
There are two classes of PDP support base.

1 - Those who looked forward to Atiku win but after seeing result of the election and Buhari victory, have accepted the outcome and closed ranks to move forward to Next Level. This class of support base is found in SW, SS, NC, NW, NE.

2- Those who looked forward to paying Yoruba back for GEJ loss in 2015 and wished Buhari to perish with the 2019 electoral exercise. After failing to defeat Yoruba or sack Buhari to Daura, the venom in their mind has started to corrode and eat away their spirit.

What does this have to do with the Opinion?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 2:26am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
the drama is necessary for so many reasons,
1 so that that other begged will see it and change their profession because their greatest clients (igbos) have adjusted
2 for the the govt, zombies the beggars and every soul who supported next level to feel the wrath of next level.
3 for the beggars who's only profession is begging to know that the next level which they voted for is crippling the economy of their client, cus one Igbo adage says that, "a little child on her mothers back doesn't know that the journey is far"
these and many more are reasons I want more of this drama and videos on daily bases.

hey hey....park...each of us have the right to vote who we want....

keep your dirty money and shvt up....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 2:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Kdon2:

The begger cares : grin grin grin

tongue

thx....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by phase1: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

I love the knocks you are receiving here. It will make me sleep well this night (pun intended). grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 2:31am On Mar 02, 2019
youska:
This is the only place you will find these sick pdp supporters. Go grab your pvc,you refused, you were busy shouting atikulate and claiming civilised. And after you lost the battle you are now trying to channel your hatred on others.
Do you want to tell me that there have never been beggars on the streets for the past 16years that pdp had been in power or are you trying to say that you have no ear and eyes.
The level of hatred in you guys is just far beyond imagination. Seeing those kind of videos is disgusting.but seeing people supporting it is even the worst.

exactly....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by phase1: 2:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.

Lol.. Unrealistic dream, you cannot successfully boycott businesses that provide essentials. Stop fooling yourself. grin

Aboki, May you die miserably anyday you buy paracetamol from an Igbo, may you catch leprosy if you wear shoes sold by an Igbo man. Go and die! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2019
phase1:

Lol.. Unrealistic dream, you cannot successfully boycott businesses that provide essentials. Stop fooling yourself. grin

Aboki, May you die miserably anyday you buy paracetamol from an Igbo, may you catch leprosy if you wear shoes sold by an Igbo man. Go and die! grin

you realy want to find out....??

do you realy think you are that important....??

libanese and chinese will be happy to fill your place....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by nwanyionitsha: 2:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
Go ahead. Nobody gives a damn.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Wadosky(m): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Whoever posted this, is petty and a low life.
HE has taken the L.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by nwanyionitsha: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Go and sit down! I repeat...Go and sit down! You are talking rubbish! Nonsense and buhari! And you guys should stop making it look like it is only igbos that are angry with the outcome of the elections. South east, South south and SENSIBLE Yoruba Christians who don't like partiality and want the progress of this country were not happy! Didn't you observe that Majority of Nigerians were not celebrating the lifeless one's stolen victory!

And as for boycotting all igbos business, I laugh at you! grin grin Boycott now! See this one! Mstcheeeew!!! Fellow South east, South south and SENSIBLE Yoruba Christians will keep patronizing! Now get lost! tongue tongue
Even sensible northerners. Come see them they vibrate dey block their families for villages.
They can't reach them on the phone anymore.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by naijamerican: 3:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

You people already hate us. So who cares.

Allow igbos to leave and create their own country so we'll be out of your way. Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by QuotaSystem: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

Lol bro can't we see these people are hurting, just allow them cheesy.

The raw pain, frustration and bitterness of realizing again they're truly 5%ers (or less now), and their nightmare and nemesis President Buhari has been re-elected is too overwhelming for them to contain hence the mass out-pour of hatred. You cannot deal such a blow to a man and expect him not to scream in pain undecided grin

The truth is they must still give 10X of that same change they're using to mock the poor to a Northern trader for their beef, tomatoes, onions etc. so they're only fooling themselves cheesy. That same Okoro man in the video will still look for his Aboki dealer who will collect his money for dollars or other FX with profit...why don't they also boycott those? Lol.

Like you said, if they truly believed Atiku/Obi were not beaten silly but were rigged out, they wouldn't be so bitter at those beggars who we should ordinarily assume also voted PDP but were also cheated. Pea brains grin

It is Sai Baba till 2023, then Osibanjo/El-Rufai till 2031 & we have the numbers to make it happen. Haters can jump in the Lagos lagoon tongue

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweeeet us cool ...SAI BABA!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BigIyanga: 3:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Who Igbonized this topic? I wish all these pundits had focused on Naija politrickians who contributed in turning that man to a beggar.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2019
fabre4:

You are the one disgracing yourself. You are not Igbo and the fact that you pretend to be one just to spite us shows the kind of hatred you guys have for us. Until you guys are ready to seek peace we will stand and protect what's ours. For more than 45 years you guys try to suppress igbo, blackmail them yet accuse them of doing same thing you guys are happy to do. You are not even worth being an Osu in Igbo land
You guys should continue our time will come.

Oriona adighi aba uru na ehihe, chi jie achoba ya.

1) I'm more Igbo than the father that clearly gave you no home training and never taught you to respect the dignity of even the lowest in society.
2) Whether I'm Igbo or not is irrelevant to the point I made. Everytime cretins like you start with the "you're not Igbo" line, I already know you've lost the argument and have nothing more to say.
3) Osus are as valuable as anyone in Igbo land. It has long been abolished in Idemili where I'm from. Obviously whatever village you come from still stigmatize Osus.
4) Lol @ "ready to seek peace". grin Who gives a shiit whether internet riffraffs like you are ready to seek peace? Biko, give all the hate you want. Inugo? You will get it back in full measure from other tribes in Nigeria, cos no one has the monopoly of hate. The realist in me knows that Ndigbo would lose out more than other Nigerians in a state of conflict due to our political suppression and acquisition of property all over Nigeria that can be seized or destroyed by communities that host us. Internet chestbeaters like you think your hate is worth anything other than being irritants on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by KadunaMafia: 4:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
I take your comment in good faith. Choke in hell with Buhari I might. But I'm glad we both agree beggars dont deserve such, especially coming form a Christian.

North, south, east, west, my heart bleeds whenever I see the poor and helpless, let alone someone treating them shabbily all for the sake of political. That video cut me real deep I had to write this piece. I had sworn never to create a thread on the forum. Just had to vent on this one.

God help us all.
omenka shut up. You were disgraced on your thread. Just show your wife this thread and she will deny you sex for one week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by KadunaMafia: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2019
C.c pazienza ikennaf whynotthetruth beremx come and comment plz
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Rolings: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Neatboy:

So sorry, in Igboland we don't have subjects. There is no lord and master relationship down here like what we have in Lagos. You can use the word leader, it's acceptable.

You don't have leaders (your choice) yet you make jest of people who chose to have leaders.... Where is your democratic credentials. You then get pained when leaders of those people make good choices for them, having headache for another man's problems
Most of you guys are not democrats even though you profess to that..... Everytime you lose elections you always want to bring down the country, why? This is democracy for goodness sake, majority have their way minority have their say

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GEEBITE: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Look at a hate filled man trying to be sanctimonious.Yiu have called people God created pigs and all maners of vile names and here you are preaching and pretending to be righteous.You are perfect example of the pharisees Jesus
spoke about.Ogbeni ja enter Bush.You cant beat a child and at the same time tell him or her not to cry.What about the Shinkafi guy in Zamfara that drove the IDPs out of his house for voting a Govt that rendered them homeless.Is he an Igbo man from Zamfara too.These beggars have no love or joy in them,let them stew in their own juice.
Corrinthians:

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Preshy561(f): 5:52am On Mar 02, 2019
futurism:
who told you that the guy in the picture is igbo? did you watch the video?
The boy you quoted isn't Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GEEBITE: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Imagine a poster boy for tribal bigotry like you ranting like this too.Havent you been promoting driving Igbos out of SW.Which one is worse between that and refusal to give an able bodied adult his hard earned money?
StOla:

Do you know why they are so mortified by your post?

Because you hit the nail firmly on the head.

Regardless of whether the person in the video is Igbo or otherwise, everything you mentioned is as it is, concerning the misery and anguish that has enveloped the hearts and minds of most Igbos, in the aftermath of a presidential election between two Northern Fulani Muslims.

You are scourging their hearts with the truth they all know too well, and all of a sudden, the frequent purveyors of economic boycott cannot bare to be threatened the same way as you did.

I have interacted with numerous Igbos who have vowed never to give beggars money due to the victory of a Fulani Muslim Buhari over a fellow Fulani Muslim Atiku. In fact, I have interacted with some who claim they are planning to sack their Northerner domestic staff over the outcome of this election.

The social media is awash with their vows of hatred, never to commiserate with any Northerner in the event of any violence in the near future. These people have proven to be bad losers, and very lousy ones at that.

You painted a logical picture of the situation which they still could not comprehend due to their hatred and delusions.

If Atiku and his Igbo zombies claim to have won but were rigged out, why take it out on the supposed Northerner who voted for you and is a victim of such rigging?

If you admit that Northerners voted overwhelmingly for Buhari to have merited your scorn, then why do you and Atiku claim he was rigged out when the results only reflect that which you already admit?

Corrinthians, you have done your bit, and you have looked the devil in the eye and called him a demon.

But the devil is existing for a reason, which is to embody all the demons so that they can all occupy hell.

Leave them to perish where they belong.

If they continue in their bigotry, we will boycott their businesses so that they can eventually learn that the customer is king, and not only them know how to make threats.

We still remember how the Kaduna declaration by Shettima, reset the brains of all IPOB sympathizers in the North.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by solreb: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..

I think the point of the OP is that the fellow hatred was based on Atiku losing out. There is nothing wrong if you choose not to give them anything. Losing an election should not be the basis to show hatred towards any tribe.

I voted PMB. However before and after election I have determined never to give alms to the crop of beggars I drive past daily on Freedom Way Lekki. I share the same view that these ones are healthy enough to work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.