Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55940 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

then why make a drama out of it and post it on social media....??....for what....??

say you dont have and move on....if you dont give,others will give....

Babiyanlah people! Go get a life abeg! Yeye dey smell. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

pain who....??

i dont need igbo money....i rather die than beg an igbo for money....

Ur brothers have been begging me here day in day out. I could have helped one today because I always help, but I decided hold back my money, back not because of the election but the hatred that u guys are breeding everyday.

No matter how bad the government is IGBOS are the last people it would get to because they have seen worse during and after the war.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol, but he is Yoruba.
U saying that I defending yorubas from the embrassment that fool is causing, u guys should learn diplomacy.

They use any comment here to insult IGBOS even the ones not made by IGBOS.
But now u saying he is not Yoruba u are rather defending yorubas from his stupidity.
When is actually a Yoruba.

I hope u got my point. Foreigners are on this forum

who cares....??

because Foreigners are on this forum i should allow you to insult me....??

fvck your Foreigners....

buzz off....!!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
pls answer this few question, does an average Hausa man love Igbo man? does a Yoruba man love igbo man? why are we living in pretence? you hate me and I hate you even more what's wrong with that? you voted for next level which I trying to allow you enjoy how's that a problem? I just like the adjustment made by fellow Igbo men. no alms to Hausa/Fulani beggars whoever is pained by that should adopt them and feed them.

Gbam! You nailed it bro.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Emmanuel226:
this is pure wickedness!!!
pure wickedness because the guy even leave am alive. what do you call Fulani herdsmen that rape and kill their host communities? the zoo and her animals are irredeemable

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ur brothers have been begging me here day in day out. I could have helped one today because I always help, but I decided hold back my money, back not because of the election but the hatred that u guys are breeding everyday.

No matter how bad the government is IGBOS are the last people it would get to because they have seen worse during and after the war.

then dont give....

who cares....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Kdon2:

Babiyanlah people! Go get a life abeg! Yeye dey smell. tongue

you stink....!!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2019
MatthAnn:

And how sure are you the man in that picture above is Igbo??
Do you have a proof?
This is what rumour can cause,I believe that everyone of you here calling Igbo's are the haters because I know for a fact that higher % of ........

No mind the holier than thou patients! They are already guilty of hate speech. A case of pot calling kettle black,isnt that a bit ironical and illogical?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

who cares....??

because Foreigners are on this forum i should allow you to insult me....??

fvck your Foreigners....

buzz off....!!

Stop ranting u need rest. ?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by coolscott(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

Have you seen this response to your post?
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..

Or this one?
chinchong:
Not giving out your money is not an hate crime and there is no where in the Bible, Qur'an or gitta that says it's compulsory to give your money to Northern almajiri. However, What you should be crying about for now is how the government can help these poor almajiris and take them away from our various streets.
If you so much care about these almajiri people, you won't even be concern about people not given them money, rather you will find a way to help them get the necessary needs from the government.
You that will rather prefer these people to continue their begging jobs and those that don't want to give out their money, what's the difference?

What is your constructive response to them?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Emmanuel226:
no matter his religion you would have just helped him, afterall we all are humans and Atiku does, not even know you by the way
long less I think say na those wey collect atiku money to celebrate buhari win. so make we give them our money too make them go take dey celebrate buhari win? pls thunder just do the needful by firing any idiots who say I should give my money to almajiri beggars

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

then dont give....
who cares....

U are troubled

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Kdon2:

No mind the holier than thou patients! They are already guilty of hate speech. A case of pot calling kettle black,isnt that a bit ironical and illogical?
Well on my own path I know the guy might be an Igbo guy,a Yoruba guy or any body from the south south.
So please nobody should be faster than his/her shadow

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Banter1:
look at this 5% o. you people needs to change your mindset or you will remain a slave forever in your own country. You guys should stop following the footsteps of your fathers, they are not helping you guys and they are not telling you guys the truth, cause if you guys know the truth you will all stop following them. they hate you guys for real bro, wise up and let's join hands and move this country into a better place.
slave in our own country he said, anyway I might agree with you cus in the zoo everything is upsidedown. masters begging slaves for alms is the greatest irony of life. its like God begging Satan for forgiveness lolssss

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:47am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
giving another chance we will unapologetically vote against buhari, you won two successive general election and still begging igbos for alms what an irony of life. so you depend on Igbo's for survival and not Your lord buhari? hunger go kee you there at least for the next 4 years then the surviving ones in your family might learn

grin dem no fit learn! They are brain dead!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

pain who....??

i dont need igbo money....i rather die than beg an igbo for money....

You just confirmed my fear that you are a beggar! What a pitiable miserable life. Sorry for your own.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Kdon2:

You just confirmed my fear that you are a beggar! What a pitiable miserable life.

thx....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by coolscott(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Stop trying to whitewash the shameful display of hate.

Who says giving is compulsory? What was his REASON for refusing to give? That is the crux of the matter here. Why must he even make a video of it in the first place?

This ember you people are stoking, remember, remember, your brothers are littered throughout the length and breath of this country!!

What is so difficult accommodating a situation which you had others accommodate for sixteen years for just eight years? Why are you people like this?

How have you come to the conclusion that the guy in the video is from the south east?

How have you come to the conclusion that only people in the south east share the sentiment of the guy in the video?

Don't you know there are literally hundreds of ethnic groups from Jos (plateau) to Delta to Akwa-Ibom
Cross River, Benue, Bayelsa, etc that are not Igbos?

If you are Nigerian, I don't think you know your country.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Miketonia: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Injustice begets hatred. Ur preaching is fine but u somehow tilted towards ur political affiliation. This nation is filled with injustice. Equity and justice will naturally dissolve hate comment.
U don't need to preach this long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) Two of us know that that guy is Igbo.
2) Even if he were not Igbo, the psychopaths online that were cheering his stupidity were over 90% Igbo.
It's best you confront evil like this in its infancy, so we don't lose our humanity because of deep-seethed hatred. Because cheering at such treatment of a poor, desperate beggar is inhumanity to man. Cheering the misfortune of others is pure, unadulterated evil and has to be called out when seen.
zombie so you even have a heart of compassion? so sending python dance to kill unarmed protesters is humanity? calling a particular section of the country 5% is the true definition of love? given the chance I will do worst to that stupid almajiri beggars. they must enjoy their next level of poverty. we warned them, and Aisha warned them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

Kpele... sorry for your painment. Take panadol you will be ok. You hear

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by coolscott(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2019
stephleena:

You're hatred personified..maybe that's your own way of showing obsession...what brought u to the conclusion the culprit is Igbo? you even had to involve Christianity out of blindness..in your school of assumption, all other tribes and Muslims are APC.. and it's just the Igbos and Christians are PDP.. because PDP had zero vote in south west and North.. your bigotry has gotten into ur blood vessels, that u always try to attach Igbos to anything negative. But who cares?
Imagining to cut business ties with the Igbos is nonsense.. Not even Nigeria can crush Igbos..u dey learn work.. Go and ask Gowon

Ezi
I am not Igbo, and if you look at my post, I don't support many Igbo matters
but this OP has been particularly...
what's the word?
Okay, let's just say that the things he splashed on here
seem to be the product of foolishness that welled up in his heart

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Stop trying to whitewash the shameful display of hate.

Who says giving is compulsory? What was his REASON for refusing to give? That is the crux of the matter here. Why must he even make a video of it in the first place?

This ember you people are stoking, remember, remember, your brothers are littered throughout the length and breath of this country!!

What is so difficult accommodating a situation which you had others accommodate for sixteen years for just eight years? Why are you people like this?

Go and do what you know how to do best na. Abi you no sabi how you dey kill them again?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

if you like listen to your own....
what you are doing is wrong....
How?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

then why make a drama out of it and post it on social media....??....for what....??

say you dont have and move on....if you dont give,others will give....
the drama is necessary for so many reasons,
1 so that that other begged will see it and change their profession because their greatest clients (igbos) have adjusted
2 for the the govt, zombies the beggars and every soul who supported next level to feel the wrath of next level.
3 for the beggars who's only profession is begging to know that the next level which they voted for is crippling the economy of their client, cus one Igbo adage says that, "a little child on her mothers back doesn't know that the journey is far"
these and many more are reasons I want more of this drama and videos on daily bases.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin Shut up u hypocritical yoruber bigot, the guy in that video is not igbo.

You yorubers are so despicable. " Spits"

You are seriously in pains i tell you...You dey dream yoruba or wetin? You need evaluation quick o!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.

You cant survive without igbos abeg. Cowards that kills only under the cover of darkness. Mitchw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by deomelo: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2019
And when action start now, den go begin cry victim and marginalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
The level at which these yorubers act as if they are saints here is nauseating, the amount of unbridled hate coming out of this particular tribe is very troubling.

There was a video of a man who refused to give a begger money and immediately these hateful beasts said it was an Igbo guy. These yorubers should be very careful at the amount of falsehood they spread cuz it might just come back to bite them in the azz one of these days.

How do you know he is yoruba?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
If you boycott Igbo business, hunger don kee you be that. They are everywhere grin

Jews of africa! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Go and sit down! I repeat...Go and sit down! You are talking rubbish! Nonsense and buhari! And you guys should stop making it look like it is only igbos that are angry with the outcome of the elections. South east, South south and SENSIBLE Yoruba Christians who don't like partiality and want the progress of this country were not happy! Didn't you observe that Majority of Nigerians were not celebrating the lifeless one's stolen victory!

And as for boycotting all igbos business, I laugh at you! grin grin Boycott now! See this one! Mstcheeeew!!! Fellow South east, South south and SENSIBLE Yoruba Christians will keep patronizing! Now get lost! tongue tongue

Abeg who get that atiku meme; ma nigga, make i take give this my guy.!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:31am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
zombie so you even have a heart of compassion? so sending python dance to kill unarmed protesters is humanity? calling a particular section of the country 5% is the true definition of love? given the chance I will do worst to that stupid almajiri beggars. they must enjoy their next level of poverty. we warned them, and Aisha warned them

And which of the nonsense you're bleating about was done by a beggar to you? Was it the beggar that "sent python dance" to you? Targeting the weakest, poorest of people in society to mete out your cruelty to is cowardice. It makes no sense. It accomplishes nothing productive. And shows your inhumanity and crudeness. You're more than free to direct as much hate as you want. You'll only be burdened with your hate and it won't accomplish anything for you, and your hate will be reciprocated by those you hate - cos no one has the monopoly of hate. And you'll remain in the political wilderness in a country where you have alienated yourself from everyone and you and your children and your children's children will all reap the fruits of the hate you sow. Don't let me stop you though from your rabid hatred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.