Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55993 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BabaRamota1980: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

Omo ibo despises almajiri, this is no secret.

I think the Northern States Assembly should enact law called Almajiri Endowment Act. All yanminri businesses in North should be levied to fund the endowment. This will be their charity towards their host community. If i were a policy maker I would sponsor such a drive through legislature.

Yanminri is ungrateful naturally. You have to tax gratefullness out of his sweat to make him value you and respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by solreb: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2019
GEEBITE:
Imagine a poster boy for tribal bigotry like you ranting like this too.Havent you been promoting driving Igbos out of SW.Which one is worse between that and refusal to give an able bodied adult his hard earned money?
You are on point. Their hatred, even by the enlightened, for the Northerners just don't make sense. Even where I voted they demonstrated that at the polling booth. I chose not to take them because I would be beating a dead horse.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by bastardmod: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) I'm more Igbo than the father that clearly gave you no home training and never taught you to respect the dignity of even the lowest in society.
2) Whether I'm Igbo or not is irrelevant to the point I made. Everytime cretins like you start with the "you're not Igbo" line, I already know you've lost the argument and have nothing more to say.
3) Osus are as valuable as anyone in Igbo land. It has long been abolished in Idemili where I'm from. Obviously whatever village you come from still stigmatize Osus.
4) Lol @ "ready to seek peace". grin Who gives a shiit whether internet riffraffs like you are ready to seek peace? Biko, give all the hate you want. Inugo? You will get it back in full measure from other tribes in Nigeria, cos no one has the monopoly of hate. The realist in me knows that Ndigbo would lose out more than other Nigerians in a state of conflict due to our political suppression and acquisition of property all over Nigeria that can be seized or destroyed by communities that host us. Internet chestbeaters like you think your hate is worth anything other than being irritants on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by lucandoyin: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2019
chinchong:
Not giving out your money is not an hate crime and there is no where in the Bible, Qur'an or gitta that says it's compulsory to give your money to Northern almajiri. However, What you should be crying about for now is how the government can help these poor almajiris and take them away from our various streets.
If you so much care about these almajiri people, you won't even be concern about people not given them money, rather you will find a way to help them get the necessary needs from the government.
You that will rather prefer these people to continue their begging jobs and those that don't want to give out their money, what's the difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2019
grin northern leaders should hire big trucks to pack these their beggers to d north and feed dem with fura de nunu daily o...bcoz e b like say table don shake and many pple r not willing to help dem again

make hunger no kee dem

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

And which of the nonsense you're bleating about was done by a beggar to you? Was it the beggar that "sent python dance" to you? Targeting the weakest, poorest of people in society to mete out your cruelty to is cowardice. It makes no sense. It accomplishes nothing productive. And shows your inhumanity and crudeness. You're more than free to direct as much hate as you want. You'll only be burdened with your hate and it won't accomplish anything for you, and your hate will be reciprocated by those you hate - cos no one has the monopoly of hate. And you'll remain in the political wilderness in a country where you have alienated yourself from everyone and you and your children and your children's children will all reap the fruits of the hate you sow. Don't let me stop you though from your rabid hatred.
how time flies. were you alongside the poster the ones hailing the dullard and shouting sai baba when army were killing our people? how come you suddenly turned to nationalist and unifiers few hours to your next level. at least we didn't kill the beggars like we were killed by Tinubu and buhari for voting the candidates of our choice. I'm waiting forbyoubto condemn the threat of tinubu and other Yoruba zombies to eject Igbo's for voting their candidates. I'm tired of waiting for your remorse for hailing the arewa youth for giving Igbo's quit notice. at least the beggars should thank their stars that their lives were spared. that's our own little waybof reciprocating their hate, id rather be in political wilderness for one billion yeas than begging. it hurts that you survive from the igbos pocket and you still hate them, hunger go kee u for this next level. given the chance I will do worst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Corrinthians(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:

Do you know why they are so mortified by your post?

Because you hit the nail firmly on the head.

Regardless of whether the person in the video is Igbo or otherwise, everything you mentioned is as it is, concerning the misery and anguish that has enveloped the hearts and minds of most Igbos, in the aftermath of a presidential election between two Northern Fulani Muslims.

You are scourging their hearts with the truth they all know too well, and all of a sudden, the frequent purveyors of economic boycott cannot bare to be threatened the same way as you did.

I have interacted with numerous Igbos who have vowed never to give beggars money due to the victory of a Fulani Muslim Buhari over a fellow Fulani Muslim Atiku. In fact, I have interacted with some who claim they are planning to sack their Northerner domestic staff over the outcome of this election.

The social media is awash with their vows of hatred, never to commiserate with any Northerner in the event of any violence in the near future. These people have proven to be bad losers, and very lousy ones at that.

You painted a logical picture of the situation which they still could not comprehend due to their hatred and delusions.

If Atiku and his Igbo zombies claim to have won but were rigged out, why take it out on the supposed Northerner who voted for you and is a victim of such rigging?

If you admit that Northerners voted overwhelmingly for Buhari to have merited your scorn, then why do you and Atiku claim he was rigged out when the results only reflect that which you already admit?

Corrinthians, you have done your bit, and you have looked the devil in the eye and called him a demon.

But the devil is existing for a reason, which is to embody all the demons so that they can all occupy hell.

Leave them to perish where they belong.

If they continue in their bigotry, we will boycott their businesses so that they can eventually learn that the customer is king, and not only them know how to make threats.

We still remember how the Kaduna declaration by Shettima, reset the brains of all IPOB sympathizers in the North.
The alarm bells are now sounding ever louder and everyone seems to be telling them to exert some restraint on their emotions which they seem to be expressing right now in no other form but hate. Imagine them boasting even their elders and kings can't tell them what to do.

Let this thing continue. Let their hate lead them to the precipice, God forbid, let it tip them over....we'd all be here to remind them of these cautionary pleas we extended to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by bastardmod: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
The alarm bells are now sounding ever louder and everyone seems to be telling them to exert some restraint on their emotions which they seem to be expressing right now in no other form but hate. Imagine them boasting even their elders and kings can't tell them what to do.

Let this thing continue. Let their hate lead them to the precipice, God forbid, let it tip them over....we'd all be here to remind them of these cautionary pleas we extended to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ziggylady(f): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:

Do you know why they are so mortified by your post?

Because you hit the nail firmly on the head.

Regardless of whether the person in the video is Igbo or otherwise, everything you mentioned is as it is, concerning the misery and anguish that has enveloped the hearts and minds of most Igbos, in the aftermath of a presidential election between two Northern Fulani Muslims.

You are scourging their hearts with the truth they all know too well, and all of a sudden, the frequent purveyors of economic boycott cannot bare to be threatened the same way as you did.

I have interacted with numerous Igbos who have vowed never to give beggars money due to the victory of a Fulani Muslim Buhari over a fellow Fulani Muslim Atiku. In fact, I have interacted with some who claim they are planning to sack their Northerner domestic staff over the outcome of this election.

The social media is awash with their vows of hatred, never to commiserate with any Northerner in the event of any violence in the near future. These people have proven to be bad losers, and very lousy ones at that.

You painted a logical picture of the situation which they still could not comprehend due to their hatred and delusions.

If Atiku and his Igbo zombies claim to have won but were rigged out, why take it out on the supposed Northerner who voted for you and is a victim of such rigging?

If you admit that Northerners voted overwhelmingly for Buhari to have merited your scorn, then why do you and Atiku claim he was rigged out when the results only reflect that which you already admit?

Corrinthians, you have done your bit, and you have looked the devil in the eye and called him a demon.

But the devil is existing for a reason, which is to embody all the demons so that they can all occupy hell.

Leave them to perish where they belong.

If they continue in their bigotry, we will boycott their businesses so that they can eventually learn that the customer is king, and not only them know how to make threats.

We still remember how the Kaduna declaration by Shettima, reset the brains of all IPOB sympathizers in the North.

Another yoruba hypocrite and an invonsequential fly who imagines itsself an eagleundecided...i remember how this circus clown called STOla kept polluting my mentions with how i am a "bigot" yet most of his posts are saturated with open and subtle bigotry against Igbos...Pained mofo.

"Kadina Declaration blablabla" abeg go away....No one is obliged to give zilch to anyone and that is a fact...You and Omenka/Corrinthians as well as your fellow APC zombies can hang yourselves on a life wire if you are so pained..
It is your funeral..

Evil people,even in your stolen victory you appear not to have peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by KunAviero(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:

If I tell you, don't vote buhari because buhari means hunger in the land and you still go ahead to vote him cos it's your choice, if you come to me moro hungry and asking for food, I will throw you outta my house!
End of discussion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by olisaEze(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2019
It’s really disgusting that this fellow is trying to stoke the embers of hate and discord by starting a thread targeted solely against a whole tribe. Where in that ur purported evidence is it stated that the person in the video is even of ibo heritage, & even if he is, how does his actions represent the view of the rest of his tribe? What sort of frustration will lead someone to reason like this even when his preferred candidate has won the presidential elections. You will boycott all ibo businesses? Lol, well that’s ur right or did u expect Ohanaeze ndigbo to rush down to Nairaland to beg u? Smh for these indomie generation children.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
long less I think say na those wey collect atiku money to celebrate buhari win. so make we give them our money too make them go take dey celebrate buhari win? pls thunder just do the needful by firing any idiots who say I should give my money to almajiri beggars
ok case closed.
#leaves the court after adjournment
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
pure wickedness because the guy even leave am alive. what do you call Fulani herdsmen that rape and kill their host communities? the zoo and her animals are irredeemable
case closed
#runs out of court
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Afonjas:

On internet forums and message boards, OP is short for ''Original Poster'' or the person who started the thread that users comment on.
ok thanks a lot
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by lionphil(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
I stopped giving those Bambialas money over 10yrs ago the day I discovered that after the day's job, these dreggs retire to wherever they perch and begin to wash all the money they received claiming it was giving by infidels!! embarassed

Still, those who decide not to give them again on political grounds are within their rights to do so.
After all, buhari called them 5% without an apology.

This OP turned pastor is brimming with hate for SE himself so I wonder what morals he's got to accuse another. Yeye!

This one weak me pass... Since there level of hate has gotten to this level, they won't see my money again.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by SouthEastFacts: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Swtcherries:
Why did the Yoruba man remove the transformer?
They voted for Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by skillet(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
just take a look at the op's signature and you will realise how "humane" he is. fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by JuanDeDios: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
pls answer this few question, does an average Hausa man love Igbo man? does a Yoruba man love igbo man? why are we living in pretence? you hate me and I hate you even more what's wrong with that? you voted for next level which I trying to allow you enjoy how's that a problem? I just like the adjustment made by fellow Igbo men. no alms to Hausa/Fulani beggars whoever is pained by that should adopt them and feed them.
You, Mr Searchlight, are one of the savage crowd of haters. That is the problem and that is why you can't see what is wrong with the hatred displayed by your fellow haters on this video matter and social media in general. I agree with you that there's enough hate to go round in Nigeria. I know - here on Nairaland, I have condemned anti-Igbo posts, anti-Yoruba posts and anti-Hausa posts. Go on with your adjustment, you hear? Good luck. You tiny-minded lot don't know the harm you do to your own interests.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by bizzle2: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
The hate in your heart will consume you. You couldn't even play along with your hypocritical mumbo jumbo for two seconds before displaying your true colours. You call a fellow human being a "Vile Beast"!!!.....and have the guts to open your trashy mouth to talk about Hate and Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by openmine(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
OP you have no moral standing to talk about a crime you are shamelessly guilty of.....when your own signature is filled with hate personified speeches!

Now the Presidential Poll Results have been declared, we patiently look forward to the Forgotten Biafla or Death, Season 2.0.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by OdenKelechi(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
Your fucking business.. who you epp?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by OdenKelechi(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2019
olisaEze:
It’s really disgusting that this fellow is trying to stoke the embers of hate and discord by starting a thread targeted solely against a whole tribe. Where in that ur purported evidence is it stated that the person in the video is even of ibo heritage, & even if he is, how does his actions represent the view of the rest of his tribe? What sort of frustration will lead someone to reason like this even when his preferred candidate has won the presidential elections. You will boycott all ibo businesses? Lol, well that’s ur right or did u expect Ohanaeze ndigbo to rush down to Nairaland to beg u? Smh for these indomie generation children.
Pls help me ask the dullard o.. boycott igbo business and see how you become poor all of a sudden. A fool at your age is a fool forever

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by OdenKelechi(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
bizzle2:

The hate in your heart will consume you. You couldn't even play along with your hypocritical mumbo jumbo for two seconds before displaying your true colours. You call a fellow human being a "Vile Beast"!!!.....and have the guts to open your trashy mouth to talk about Hate and Christianity.
I just taya for the nigga
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2019
KadunaMafia:
C.c pazienza ikennaf whynotthetruth beremx come and comment plz

Good morning Bro...I don't like gracing threads by these tribal warlords and hypocrites with my comments....hope you're doing well? Warm regards!!!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by OdenKelechi(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2019
JuanDeDios:

You, Mr Searchlight, are one of the savage crowd of haters. That is the problem and that is why you can't see what is wrong with the hatred displayed by your fellow haters on this video matter and social media in general. I agree with you that there's enough hate to go round in Nigeria. I know - here on Nairaland, I have condemned anti-Igbo posts, anti-Yoruba posts and anti-Hausa posts. Go on with your adjustment, you hear? Good luck. You tiny-minded lot don't know the harm you do to your own interests.
Shut up jare.. mumu child
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by AnambraforPeter: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by phase1: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2019
nextstep:
OP,

Somebody was making posts about how the North thinks they need to hold on to power because they don't have giants of commerce, industry, education, etc, so power was all they could.

https://www.nairaland.com/5046825/north-never-told-us-not

I found it sad that instead of Northern leaders emulating the well-proven examples of other societies and peoples around the world - emphasizing education and empowering their children so that they too can become giants of commerce, industry, science and technology - they prefer to keep them shackled in poverty and oppression, using religious dogma as the chains. I'm not even sure what their purpose is - I would assume everyone would want their people to progress and be successful.

The government that was re-elected is part of that Northern elite that produces the vast number of beggars who have been disenfranchised since birth; denied education; denied vaccinations (which would eradicate all the cases of polio and other such diseases); denied self-determination.

If I have 200 Naira, I will use it to buy chalk for my local schools in Asaba, rather than give it to a class of people who insist on empowering the very same people that are the source of their predicament. If they need alms, they should refer to their elite in the North - the ones with billion-naira weddings in Dubai, who line the walls of their homes with gold, and wear the finest threads while holding $105,000 purses.

Great applaud from me. Bravo!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by phase1: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Elliot2:
Shut your dirty mouth up! "I am Igbo",my left yansh! Almajiri beggars are a political tool, and not some genuinely poor people u can help their case. Where were you when corrinthian n his minion were boasting that the real electorates are not online,as all major polls to decide the most fit candidate to move the nation. Every healthy discussions by literate men online was countered with pride by these idiots online reminding us that the true kingmakers are the almajiris and that they are not online. So how do you now turn around to demand that we help supposed kingmakers?

This is a super question.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by phase1: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Arysexy:

Nobody tells an average Igbo man what to do. Out of the 3 main tribes only Igbos escaped the herder mentality. That's why in SE there is no political Lord like Thieefnubuu is to SW and Buhari is to North. If you have money i. Igboland it's for your pocket.

Igbos have rejected Buhari on two occasions bc they know him as a Bigot. If u think it has to do with tribal voting, then remember igbos voted Yaradua, igbos voted Obasanjo.

Igbos voted for Atiku also against Buhari not necessarily bc Atiku is a Messiah. Atiku will not make policies to affect certain ppl bc he thinks those ppl didn't vote him. Buhari started his govt with 5% hate statement and he went ahead to exclude d SE in every govt ramification. U dont expect love when u give hate.

When election is over, a leader unifies d country but d bigot Buhari continued dividing d country with his divisive comment and actions

'When elections are over, a true leader unifies the country but tyrannical rulers divide the country so they can rule. It called divide-and-rule'

Hmmmm. Food for thought. This quote will last a thousand years and be referenced a million times.

Thumbs up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by phase1: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Omenka is Igede.

He is a core northerner, and a Muslim.. Have you guys quickly forgotten his support for Fulani herdsmen in killing benue people. Do you also remember his continuous attacks against CAN whenever they released statements against killings in the middle belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by IkpuMmadu: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Omo ibo despises almajiri, this is no secret.

I think the Northern States Assembly should enact law called Almajiri Endowment Act. All yanminri businesses in North should be levied to fund the endowment. This will be their charity towards their host community. If i were a policy maker I would sponsor such a drive through legislature.

Yanminri is ungrateful naturally. You have to tax gratefullness out of his sweat to make him value you and respect you.

You see how stupid you guys are! No intelligent

When the act works the Igbo Would increase their prices and u buy it at a higher price
They smile to bank
You cry to ATM

That is why wise men come from East

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
how time flies. were you alongside the poster the ones hailing the dullard and shouting sai baba when army were killing our people? how come you suddenly turned to nationalist and unifiers few hours to your next level. at least we didn't kill the beggars like we were killed by Tinubu and buhari for voting the candidates of our choice. I'm waiting forbyoubto condemn the threat of tinubu and other Yoruba zombies to eject Igbo's for voting their candidates. I'm tired of waiting for your remorse for hailing the arewa youth for giving Igbo's quit notice. at least the beggars should thank their stars that their lives were spared. that's our own little waybof reciprocating their hate, id rather be in political wilderness for one billion yeas than begging. it hurts that you survive from the igbos pocket and you still hate them, hunger go kee u for this next level. given the chance I will do worst

You can go through my posting history to see my exchanges with Yorubas after the elections or my critiques of the North. But keep up with the stupid digressions from the topic. Your buffoonery obviously can't help you process that it is possible to be critical of all parties when they are wrong if you are morally consistent, rather than a juvenile hateful tribalist that interprets everything through his primitive clannish prism.

I've also reiterated several times that I couldn't care less what you do with the pocket change you're beating your sunken chest about. You can decide to give money to a beggar or ignore a beggar. But when I see any of you hateful psychopaths without home training mocking and taunting beggars, I'll be here to call you out as the beasts that you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.