Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55858 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by globemoney: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You very hopeless. Is there any evidence to show that the man is Igbo?
Even if he's Igbo and so ?

As for Op...His thread is meaningless and holds no matter... He should remove the firewood in his eyes ist before looking for who will love him. .He cant plant hate and expect to harvest love..
I’m referring to people like nwanyionitsha opening threads saying they will stop helping Hausas because they voted an Hausa man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by DesChyko: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
One thing for sure though is that this disdain towards the Northerners will soon wane. It is against human nature to be repeatedly callous towards an entire class of people. However, it is still fresh, how they colluded to retain this disaster of a leadership with their ill-advised voting. A riot instigated by their ilks in my locality a few days back is a pointer to the role they played.
They really need mental and psychological emancipation. They can't keep being stup¡d and expect others to keep helping them scale the rewards. I have already decided that for the time being, the purewater sellers get my goodwill from now on. It looks a better investment.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NkayStory(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Your folly is fixed. Fvck off!

grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by bionixs: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
fixedfolly:
You lost a general election 2 times in a row so deal with it. Taking your frustration on others online is just not gonna cut it. You can atikulate again in 2023
did it stop your brothers from begging from election losers? thank God,hunger knows no tribe. Government is yours and our common resources yours to steal. igbos are not interested. the more you steal, the more you are hungry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Corrinthians(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
God has deserted you for this foolish thread you opened!!!
Thank God you're not God and NEVER will be even on your tenth reincarnation. cool
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Princedapace(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Majority of those supporting the mockery and taunting and ridicule of beggars that I have seen are Ndigbo b'anyi.
Again, I said you are free not to give money to beggars. But mocking beggars because of your political disappointment is inhumane and pure evil. I'm an atheist, and I'm surprised I have to explain to Christians that ridiculing people that are less fortunate than you is evil.

U dont have data to support your claim about igbos.. So what u are displaying is pure hate.

What if I tell u that all I have seen so far saying they can't give money to beggars are yorubas, what would u say?

As much as possible, refrain from attaching this with any tribe. It doesnt make sense. Only shows hate toward that group..

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by sonature1: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

I sniffed him out long ago..His rants and lexicons are basically the same,plus his inate desire to draw attention to himself negatively or push for a slanderous trend against Igbos which usually fails cos he ends up being the only one trending it..together with a handful of his hungry yoruba on-line urchins and side-kicks ofcourse

I am actually an expert in profiling people.

Nne, u must have a degree in INSULT! grin

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by futurism: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

I don't want to insult you. Did you watch the video? Did you hear the accent of the guy? Look I am an Igbo guy born by a Benin woman. I know the accent of my brothers from Edo/Delta when I hear them. That video was by a guy from Edo/Delta...

But you are hear blaming igbos igbos may have supported what the guy did.

See, this is next level. Everyone should carry their cross...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by olaolumuyiwa: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO BEG BECAUSE THEIR HEART IS FULL OF EVIL. AS THEY CONTINUE TO KILL INNOCENT NIGERIANS ,THEIR HEART WOULD NEVER FIND PEACE THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO BE DISPLACED TILL THEY STOP THEIR EVIL

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ofemken: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
GoldHorse:

Please leave them. Hatred has blocked their reasoning faculties.
You spread hate and call people all sorts of unprintable names and expect them not to react. When they do you say they're haters.
When the reactions come dem go see. They should go and ask their elders about the Biafran war.

BTW your analogy is sound!!! Thumbs up!
what do u know about war, keep Quiet, did ur miserable dad fought the war?. That war u seek because of ego one day will consume u.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by rampantlover: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Northerners everywhere in Africa hate progress even in Ghana is the same but fortunately for Ghana northerners are minority and their buffoonery are always nip in the bud before it escalate. If you go to the northern part of Ghana, it's one of the impoverished and always have the penchant for fighting. Since 1960 they have been enjoying free education at the expense of other tribes and most northerners in high positions and who member of parliament are beneficiary of free education including our former president John Mahama Dramani.

Since Nana Akuffo Add became president, he had introduced free education from primary to senior secondary for every Ghanaian but to the amazement of most Ghanaians, members of parliament who are from the north and had enjoyed free education than any tribe in Ghana are protesting that free education breeds low quality of education.

Ungrateful and selfish people but in Ghana they are few so we are able to contain them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ken6488(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
victorvezx:

Igbo are a minority in delta, it does not mean the igbos own delta state. The urhobos are the real owners of delta.
urhobos haha what of isoko (have the most oil in delta) even oil well dey back of our house

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.

I hope that everyone can see your hypocrisy now. Pray tell, what was Jesus' teachings on hypocrites?

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Fatherofdragons: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Thank God am not God and NEVER will be even in my tenth reincarnation.

I am to much of a hopeless tiv bigot. May God deliver my damned soul from hate cool

grin FIXED

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by olutunde12(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chigorkizz:
This Is The Worst Post I've Ever Seen.The Poster Lack The Knowledge Of What's On Ground.

No, he doesn't lack knowledge of on going, he is just a foolish person. I don't even have time to talk much. But I know that it is not a crime if someone declined to give his money to a particular person. If you feel bad about it, you can go to tinubu and collect out of the money in those bullion vans and add your own to it. You can then go to those hausas and give them without crying hete.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by victorvezx(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
ken6488:
urhobos haha what of isoko (have the most oil in delta) even oil well dey back of our house
There are other tribes, but Urhobo is the majority
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by CORRECTMAN788: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
victorvezx:

U can’t mention what exactly the south east has achieved since after the war. The south east is even the poorest region in the south. Y’all are the only tribe that run away from ur region because y’all know the south east is useless

Shut up! It's called exploration. For your information, same level of business is going on in Onitsha and other cities in Igbo as it's in Lagos, Kano and other cities outside east where Igbo's lives

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Princedapace:

U dont have data to support your claim about igbos.. So what u are displaying is pure hate.

What if I tell u that all I have seen so far saying they can't give money to beggars are yorubas, what would u say?

As much as possible, refrain from attaching this with any tribe. It doesnt make sense. Only shows hate toward that group..

Which data? I should go and compile the statistics for you? grin Sorry, I don't have the time. Believe what you want. I know an Igbo name when I see an Igbo name and most of the psychopaths supporting the guy who taunted that aboki beggar were Ndigbo b'anyi. Just like here on Nairaland, I know plenty of the Igbo monikers and most of those supporting the guy are Ndigbo b'anyi. But continue deceiving yourself and living in denial about what hatred has done to many people.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by nwanyionitsha: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
globemoney:

I’m referring to people like nwanyionitsha opening threads saying they will stop helping Hausas because they voted an Hausa man
Oga,stop mentioning me. I don't give alms. I do my charity in a different way. I said i will buy meat from my brother's shop tomorrow. Where is the offense?
Biko, rapu aka.
I only opened a thread and said others should stop calling igbos tribalists.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ken6488(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
victorvezx:
There are other tribes, but Urhobo is the majority
no

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by IkpuMmadu: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

Bla bla bla bla

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by mightyhazel: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol...so he's tiv..
that dubious thing is from the core north.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by globemoney: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Oga,stop mentioning me. I don't give alms. I do my charity in a different way. I said i will buy meat from my brother's shop tomorrow. Where is the offense?
Biko, rapu aka.
I only opened a thread and said others should stop calling igbos tribalists.
So you want to start buying meat from your brother now because the person you used to buy from is from the north?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by IkpuMmadu: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
It is my money and I don't want to give it to any person and I choose whom you give ...is that a problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by fabre4: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Majority of those supporting the mockery and taunting and ridicule of beggars that I have seen are Ndigbo b'anyi.
Again, I said you are free not to give money to beggars. But mocking beggars because of your political disappointment is inhumane and pure evil. I'm an atheist, and I'm surprised I have to explain to Christians that ridiculing people that are less fortunate than you is evil.

Leave igbos out your miserable life. You must always find a way to villify them. You taunt them, make fun of them and them blame them and involve them for something they have nothing to do with.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Letoma(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Corrinthians post=76256778]Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.

By so doing you r the one propagating the seed of hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
I'm Igbo and that video is shameful. We cannot waste the next 4 years perpetuating the same cycle of bitterness and hate we've promoted the last 4 years. If that happens again, 2023 will be another disappointing year. Build bridges. Build alliances. Reach out to others. Make a reasoned case to be brought back to the fold of Nigerian leadership after decades of being ignored since the civil war. The same people who are targets of your hate today are the people you would need tomorrow. Biko, don't spend the next 4 years of Buhari's administration perpetuating this hatred.

That video and the reactions to it was disgusting and inhumane. It really cut me deep that there are psychopaths that think there is anything to justify treating a beggar that way. It is disgusting and if you think it is justifiable for any reason, you're a dangerous psychopath. If you don't want to give a beggar money, that is your damn prerogative and right. Hold your money. Ridiculing a beggar is morally repugnant and I couldn't imagine myself doing it. I've said this with brutal honesty, but many Igbos don't want to hear the truth. On cyberspace (whether Whatsapp, Facebook or wherever) Ndigbo since Buhari became President are comfortably Nigeria's number one peddlers of hate. Too much anger. Too much hatred. Too much bitter emotion. It is scary.
Shut your dirty mouth up! "I am Igbo",my left yansh! Almajiri beggars are a political tool, and not some genuinely poor people u can help their case. Where were you when corrinthian n his minion were boasting that the real electorates are not online,as all major polls to decide the most fit candidate to move the nation. Every healthy discussions by literate men online was countered with pride by these idiots online reminding us that the true kingmakers are the almajiris and that they are not online. So how do you now turn around to demand that we help supposed kingmakers?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by onowuolivet79(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
The op is a son of a bitch. *spits on him*

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Wasky101: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
My question to you is what good can come out of a PDP led govt? All major infrastructure you have today was built by the military, Boko Haram started and fested under PDP, farmers/herders clash was left unchecked for so long under the Pdp. So exactly what are you guys on about?
Or is it because Obi was involved and lost, because I don't understand this sudden love for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Amatarasha(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

I always suspected this worthless b astard.

Gradually u done show yaself

No wonder the anuofia was always disturbing peeps with election boycott claiming he is igbo
as a guest i tot he was ipob mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by mightyhazel: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
arantess:

You just had to drag igbos into it, is the guy driving an igbo man?
dont mind the dubious bastard. later he will start screaming am igbo am igbo!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol...so he's tiv..

He's not Tiv and people should not insult those people because of him. He's neither Tiv or Yoruba, he's a full blood Hausa/Fulani pretending to be from Middle belt. During the Fulani attack towards middle belt, that one was on this website attacking those that were speaking against the stupidity of FG demanding to give out others land to Fulani. That one stayed on this website repeatedly defended Fulanis and even attacked the media of reporting each incident during that time. Don't let the coward fool you. He's Fulani.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.