Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55982 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin Oga biko nọ lu one side, the guy is not Igbo and I don't know if you are wizard to know that most people who commented on that that thread were igbos.

Some of the comments had close to at least 400 likes,
I know you are a yorober defender but stop making a fool of your self and your people.

1) I was not only referring to the guy in the video, but the multitude of psychopaths that were supporting him.
2) I don't know what thread you are referring to. I'm referring to the original video on Facebook and most of those supporting the idiot were Ndigbo. Maybe you don't know Igbo names when you see them, but I know Igbo names when I see them.
3) Even in the threads that have discussed this incident on Nairaland, it is the Igbo monikers that were supporting the idiot. I've been here long enough to know the Igbo monikers.
4) Even if somebody narrated this story to me and I didn't see the original video or the threads on social media, I would know that those who would mock an aboki beggar are most likely to be Ndigbo b'anyi. Buhari's election since 2015 have driven many of us stark, raving mad and we're comfortably Nigeria's biggest hate-peddlers on the internet. You can fool yourself all you want, but we all know ourselves.

If you're comfortable with seeing a beggar dehumanized by a psychopath, that is your problem and the failure of your parents' home-training. I was trained by my own parents to empathize with people less fortunate than me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
grin Wey the Igbo hating benue rat dey? The guy don run leave em thread.

HATE BEGETS HATE, it's a vicious cycle.

Continue!!!! cool
He go run Las Las ... the heat was unbearable grin
The moment those who didn't know got to know, all hell let loose. Dude started using other monikers but what he was getting on the corrint moniker zapped him. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Akpuobi1: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Well said, hope Op will digest it.
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Raalsalghul: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.
Oversabi who send you
Let their father Buhari come to their aid.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I take your comment in good faith. Choke in hell with Buhari I might. But I'm glad we both agree beggars dont deserve such, especially coming form a Christian.

North, south, east, west, my heart bleeds whenever I see the poor and helpless, let alone someone treating them shabbily all for the sake of political. That video cut me real deep I had to write this piece. I had sworn never to create a thread on the forum. Just had to vent on this one.

God help us all.
they caught u red handed and you are forming mr emotional. open another moniker we would always detect your poor sense of resoning

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
fabre4:

Leave igbos out your miserable life. You must always find a way to villify them. You taunt them, make fun of them and them blame them and involve them for something they have nothing to do with.

I'm Igbo and I'm not "leaving" anybody. As long as people like you continue to disgrace yourselves and Igbos with your mindless hatred, I will be here to call you out for your mindless hatred. This bitterness and hatred has become too much and is becoming dangerous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by seunmsg(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Funny Igbos everywhere. So many Igbo people also beg for money. They are even many on Nairaland. Making it look like Northerners are the only ones that beg is silly. Sadly too, most of the people promoting this nonsense are Christians. Hypocritical and ungodly people.

Anyway, we are all at liberty to do whatever we like with our money. If you like give, if you like don’t give. Compassionate Nigerians would still continue to give irrespective of political affiliations. I’m a compassionate Nigerian and as far as I’m concerned, compassion should know no tribe, religion or party affiliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Lol

Are you for real?

You mean they really wash the money given to them?

shocked
Guy, I saw it with my korokoro eyes behind ShopRite lekki. I was buying paintings when I looked that way and saw things spread on the sand in an abandoned construction site, I was shocked and vexed when people told me it was nothing new.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Wives and concubines Sir. grin
OK kontinue

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by charlycharles(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
I NO DEY GIVE THEM SHISHI. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR PRESENT CONDITION...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.

You need to understand the anger of Atiku/Obi supporters.

Majority blame the sad state of the economy on Buhari and want him out because of it. The economy has barely grown 1% yearly under his watch compared to the 6% previously.

His re-election threatens their daily bread and to now start giving money to people who voted for hardship and now begging for money is very annoying.

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by veesion: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
EVERYONE THAT IS NOT EITHER YORUBA OR HAUSA
Is IBO AUTOMATICALLY

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ivoryd1: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
MANDIPUTIN:
Its my money and I will decide on how or whom to reach out to(the less privilege). Christianity didn't say if you didn't give to almajiri or someone from the North you seize to be a Christian. A lot of business have crumbled due to the archaic policies and programs of the Buhari administration which has rendered a lot of people hopeless,helpless and out Jobs and businesses. I believe a lot of people voted Atiku/Obi not because they're the best but because they believe he'll initiate friendly policies/programs that will encourage SMEs and Entrepreneurship drive.Pls don't bring 'trader money'or NPOWER', because the China you use as an illustration in your babaric quest to stifle the voice of the voiceless through the regulations of the social media, They(China) didn't grow her economy by given traders 10K or handing out handouts in the name of NPOWER. If you you intend to copy China,pls copy In Total.

Brother you must be selfish..... You're condemning a policy such as Npower and tradermoney just cause of ur own business or your friends business that crumbled prolly because the foundation of your business was based on faulty or fraudulent methods adopted by pdp regime which is now being corrected now you call it ARCHAIC ......the npower and trader money policy remains good so long it is taking care of a lot of nigerians (500,000 nigerians for that matter plus the effect of tradermoni ......gosh thats massive) .....though the 30k may look small, but the opportunity to make double, triple or more is there cuz it gives one much time to do other hustles in addition (I'm a living witness and example) .......plus MANY NIGERIANS ARE GETTING THEIR BUSINESS REGISTERED AT EASE AND AFFORDABLE STILL IN THIS BUHARI REGIME ......so brother if you're not selfish you should not condemn d npower policy so far a lot of nigerians are taken care of......everyone has his own life to live and everyone means of income and livelihood is no ones concern......if anyone ask you to give 30k will you give freely?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) Two of us know that that guy is Igbo.
2) Even if he were not Igbo, the psychopaths online that were cheering his stupidity were over 90% Igbo.
It's best you confront evil like this in its infancy, so we don't lose our humanity because of deep-seethed hatred. Because cheering at such treatment of a poor, desperate beggar is inhumanity to man. Cheering the misfortune of others is pure, unadulterated evil and has to be called out when seen.
How can you call kingmakers beggars?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
What about the yoruba man that removed transformer at Lekki?

For me personally, if my money enter any beggar hand at least for now, make I bend.
Why did the Yoruba man remove the transformer?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
You are crying because they didn't give you alms, don't go and work you hia. If buhari had lost, you lots would have killed all Southerners living amongst you whether christains or moslems.
i am not muslim, hausa or yoruba oh, i am a christian, but sincerely speaking what he did was so bad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NybenSBF101(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
You were making sense with ur opinionated article till u turned it into an attack against the entire Igbo speaking people. Sometimes I wonder why yorubas so much hate igbos.

Hate in any form is very bad, admonish the dude and stop ur nonsensical hyperbolic statement

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

That is the point of this stuppid thread as well the fact that numerous people agree with him not giving the beggar money

I honestly will not stop giving to northern needy folks cos i actually bought food and drink to a shoe-cobbler who asked me for money to buy food on my way to lunch from my office yesterday cos he pleaded with me he had not made any sales and was hungry.

.I didnt have the heart to turn him away...

But that is just me..
So for your mind u don do good,ba?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
oga speak yoruba no be by force speak english undecided
Lazygold consider this advice. After all I will shaa understand you grin
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Mouthgag: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

grin Ahhh the agony of a south wasted vulture.

7%ters.
Lol
Frustrated Osu pig loser cheesy
Atikulooted cheesy
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
NybenSBF101:
You were making sense with ur opinionated article till u turned it into an attack against the entire Igbo speaking people. Sometimes I wonder why yorubas so much hate igbos.

Hate in any form is very bad, admonish the dude and stop ur nonsensical hyperbolic statement
he is not making any sense and he is not yoruba he is igede check his other monikers omenka and omenkalives to learn more about him....

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Afonjas: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
I will no longer give my hard earned money to Jihadists

Fvck Bible.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
Someone told me this 2days ago, I was dumbfounded but doubted it; now I'm hearing it again.

I think I'm gonna start loving my money more than an almajiri beggar
I was devastated the day I saw it. Now when they approach me, even though I pity them, I'm like devil baptize una dia!! embarassed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Edifyer: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Morron... So all these explanations no fit enter your head. Is Atiku a southerner. Do you think any southerner will win election in Nigeria without the vote of the northerners... Deal with it.. Northerners prefer integrity to Theif.

stephleena:
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Bizibi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
DesChyko:
One thing for sure though is that this disdain towards the Northerners will soon wane. It is against human nature to be repeatedly callous towards an entire class of people. However, it is still fresh, how they colluded to retain this disaster of a leadership with their ill-advised voting. A riot instigated by their ilks in my locality a few days back is a pointer to the role they played.
They really need mental and psychological emancipation. They can't keep being stup¡d and expect others to keep helping them scale the rewards. I have already decided that for the time being, the purewater sellers get my goodwill from now on. It looks a better investment.
Nigerians should pray it doesn't get worse than it is now,their supporters are talking about 2023 when we are still struggling move forward as a nation,honestly I've lost hope already, I can't keep wasting my energy.....

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GeneralB: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:

Ororo dea your head

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
iammo:

Hate consumes and very counter productive, imagine someone's future parent who hate can't let him/her condemn mocking online of a less privilege

Anyways hate kills, it ended many lives in the civil war,, same thing consume some of you in S.A through xenophobia
You mean your kingmakers are less privileged?

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Arysexy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
veesion:
EVERYONE THAT IS NOT EITHER YORUBA OR HAUSA
Is IBO AUTOMATICALLY

That's Nairaland for you.

Igbos have carried the cross of many misinformation going on here, especially by resident tribal bigot like this coward OP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Thank God you're not God and NEVER will be even on your tenth reincarnation. cool
But at the 11th I might and I will deal ruthlessly with you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Afonjas: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

YOU'RE A CERTIFIED ZOMBIE.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Elliot2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
IGrey:
stupidity everywhere... If you can do this to a beggar simply because buhari is Hausa then you should also do it to the Yoruba's since osinbanjo is Yoruba and also to your fellow Igbo's who voted for buhari... Most of the fools parading themselves as atiku supporters don't even know a thing about his restructure for Nigeria... Nigerians fight for ppl that don't know em n make enemies out of the ones they know..so pathetic
use your head! All we are saying is that let the kingmakers chose a king that will take care of their situation. Is that too difficult to ask?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by specco(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:

Thank you.
Op, You just unmasked yourself. You are very bigoted and full of hate. How did you decipher that guy in the photo is Igbo. He could have been of same ethnicity with you. Very possible.The fact remains that a lot decent folks North, South are disappointed with the results. You are just brimming with bile and hate for the Igbo. Not good for your health.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.