Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Not On My Watch! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not On My Watch! (4532 Views)

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

No wahala. The Northerners also have the rights to react but it may come by the standard you expect the Yorubas to react.
When those mo.rons react finally, even yorubas in their domain won't be spared. That war you are calling for has the capability to consume yours too. Abi I lie?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2019
mightyhazel:
read this dirge to the zamfara and katsina elites that started the trend. these mournful cries should be directed to them.

I haff hear o.
Re: Not On My Watch! by ThothHermes: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
AgentOfAllah:

Dear lovmijeje, you need not wait for the fools to listen in order to make your voice heard. It if sufficient that your voice of reason should drown out their voices of hate, if only to instruct them of their insignificance.

May reason lead us to, as your name implies, love alljeje!
Blame Buhari the rigger instead of people who have angrily chosen not to give their money to beggars. I don't support their actions but I won't blame them either.
You cannot thwart the will of the people and not expect consequences. It's not like they are killing them or anything. They are just keeping their money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
When those mo.rons react finally, even yorubas in their domain won't be spared. That war you are calling for has the capability to consume yours too. Abi I lie?

So me that I'm opening your eyes to the consequences of your action is now the one calling for war. You don craze finish.
Re: Not On My Watch! by TooMuchStuff: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2019
AgentOfAllah:

I would love to engage you in a meaningful discussion sir/ma, but there is not even a token amount of sense you've made that I could latch on to. Please work on your coherence!
Your sense of judgment is presently clouded with ethnoreligious inclinations and sentiment.
Giving to beggars is borne out of compassion and religious obligations to the needy in our midst.
If me a Christian decide not to give my little token to northern beggars that littered our naija streets, based on their hate for my faith then am justified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by 0balufonlll: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2019
x
Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

Swear by your peni.s that you you have given money to a beggar before in your life.
I don't have a pen.is but a Vjay...a very big one for that matter... what the Igbos may call "Ikpu", just so you know.

I stopped giving those dreggs money 10yrs ago after I witnessed them washing the monies they were given by people and sunning them. I saw it with my two eyes behind ShopRite lekki.

To say I was heartbroken is an understatement!
Since then, I stopped giving to them.

If you don't like it, locate the deepest gutter in your area and do what buhari supporters are wont to do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2019
AgentOfAllah:

Dear lovmijeje, you need not wait for the fools to listen in order to make your voice heard. It if sufficient that your voice of reason should drown out their voices of hate, if only to instruct them of their insignificance.

May reason lead us to, as your name implies, love alljeje!

If I didn't want to join you, I wouldn't have commented on this thread. I'm also speaking up but I'm doing mine just a little bit different from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
I don't have a pen.is but a Vjay...a very big one for that matter... what the Igbos may call "Ikpu", just so you know.

I stopped giving those dreggs money 10yrs ago after I witnessed them washing the monies they were given by people and sunning them. I saw it with my two eyes behind ShopRite lekki.

To say I was heartbroken is an understatement!
Since then, I stopped giving to them.

If you don't like it, locate the deepest gutter in your area and do what buhari supporters are wont to do.

Yayyyyy!!!!! I love the description of your veejay.

On a serious note, we women are supposed to be voice of reason. You don't need all these. We women and our children are the first victims of war. We shouldn't be where discord are sown.
Re: Not On My Watch! by arewafederation: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2019
ThothHermes:
Zombie. They are just taking out their anger on anyone they perceive to be Pro-Buhari. It does not prove that they voted at all.

Zombie wan form logic.

Your poor sense of reasoning is quite frankly, embarrassing. embarassed I need not say more.
Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You can't win with these people. They're Provocateurs. You don't happily post you wish all zamfarans or yobeans death and not expect consequences. When the crisis starts you cry foul, when you are directly fueling this. The hate is becoming shocking. Not on our watch. Rwanda went to blazes for less.

Nairaland has sat back and tolerated all sorts of rubbish.From bet scammers, Lewd images and this Satanic tribalism.
... Satanic tribalism you say? After the 5% comment by the unrepentant Lifeless Sudanese, our natural fault lines were once again re-awakened!

This buhari you yorubas are ready to kill for all because you think osunbande or his master will take over does not need to becloud your sense of reason. Unfortunately it has. You people have deployed your education and imaginary sophistication to aid a region who themselves refused to be educated.

You insulate the failure of buhari with your big grammar thereby giving him a false sense of entitlement of the Nigerian peoples across board.

Was it not Tinubu that white-washed him, took him places, and adorned him in borrowed garbs and screamed CHAAANGE!
But what did buhari do after all glossy ecomiums from SW, he slipped back into his same old nepotistic and bitter self to the disappointment of those that white washed him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2019
0balufonlll:

Good! We have been too docile in the west all in the name of wanting to be regarded as 'modern' & 'politically correct'. This docility & diplomacy keeps giving these Okoros more ropes. Things have to be curbed now! They tried it before, Awolowo's generation curbed them. They have slowly gathered momentum over the years & are making another attempt. They have to be stopped & this time, for good.

Yorubas are never docile. They are wise. They are intelligent. They have a sense of wrong and right. Don't let sacrifice who we are on politicians. Politicians go and come but we must protect our values. Our value system attract the best but unfortunately it also attract the worst. We just must learn to balance it without forfeiting who we are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

Calling you 5% is not an hate speech. You indeed contributed 5% vote his government. Jonathan called you guys the pillars of his government. He indirectly accused others of not being his pillar. Buhari's issue is that he doesn't know how to speak
Ok if calling me five 5% is not a hate speech, why have you continued to re-echo it on this our darling platform as a tool of mockery to my person?

Yes, buhari doesn't know how to talk, he's helplessly uncouth!
The consequences of his uncouthness is what you see today. It can only get worse because he is not even a bridge builder but highly divisive.

5 Likes

Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

So me that I'm opening your eyes to the consequences of your action is now the one calling for war. You don craze finish.
...woos wobi, I'm not your mate, if you abuse me, I will slap you across the face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by Corrinthians(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
ThothHermes:
Zombie. They are just taking out their anger on anyone they perceive to be Pro-Buhari. It does not prove that they voted at all.

Zombie wan form logic.
Ooooooh!!! Interesting!! So hate is being directed and encouraged and justified through PERCEPTION!!

And these ones call themselves humans. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2019
0balufonlll:

Good! We have been too docile in the west all in the name of wanting to be regarded as 'modern' & 'politically correct'. This docility & diplomacy keeps giving these Okoros more ropes. Things have to be curbed now! They tried it before, Awolowo's generation curbed them. They have slowly gathered momentum over the years & are making another attempt. They have to be stopped & this time, for good.
Clap for yourself! Elenu bi ponpon grin
Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

If I didn't want to join you, I wouldn't have commented on this thread. I'm also speaking up but I'm doing mine just a little bit different from you.
Goan sit down. That guy you are snuggling up to is a potential danger I hope you know that. Something like a disaster waiting to happen. At the first sound of the whistle, he will cannibalize you, I hope you know that. You are still a kafir, remember?

4 Likes

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Ok if calling me five 5% is not a hate speech, why have you continued to re-echo it on this our darling platform as a tool of mockery to my person?

Yes, buhari doesn't know how to talk, he's helplessly uncouth!
The consequences of his uncouthness is what you see today. It can only get worse because he is not even a bridge builder but highly divisive.

You all called yourself different different kind of names on Nairaland. I've learnt not to take it serious. You can't compare it to the video that's going round right now.

On Buhari, he failed to lead for the past four years but I'm hoping he will lead better for the sake of all of us in the next four years.
Re: Not On My Watch! by Corrinthians(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

I explained the meaning of the 'we'. Don't misquote me.

And leave yahweh outta this. You don't hear me attacking any other god(s).
To even make matters worse, he claims to be *enlightened*.

Bro, I put it to you, you act nothing like an enlightened man, neither do you should like one. Worst of all, you should have no business mentioning the name Yahweh. You dont deserve it.

Spits.
Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

Yayyyyy!!!!! I love the description of your veejay.

On a serious note, we women are supposed to be voice of reason. You don't need all these. We women and our children are the first victims of war. We shouldn't be where discord are sown.
Are there no women in the war fronts? My younger sister is in the army, she was Liberia and Sudan as well. My place is not the za oza room only. I'm also a warrior who is ready to defend her own no matter what.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
arewafederation:

Your poor sense of reasoning is quite frankly, embarrassing. embarassed I need not say more.

Sometimes I consider the preponderance of illitracy in the north as a blessing to the rest because once abuokii can read and write, we nor go hear word again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

You all called yourself different different kind of names on Nairaland. I've learnt not to take it serious. You can't compare it to the video that's going round right now.

On Buhari, he failed to lead for the past four years but I'm hoping he will lead better for the sake of all of us in the next four years.
Sorry to burst your bubble baby, the Lifeless Sudanese ceases to be president after may 29th.

4 Likes

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Are there no women in the war fronts? My younger sister is in the army, she was Liberia and Sudan as well. My place is not the za oza room only. I'm also a warrior who is ready to defend her own no matter what.

Na this mouth go kill una. I don talk my own.
Re: Not On My Watch! by Gandollar(f): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

Na this mouth go kill una. I don talk my own.
Mouth kee you dia you hia.

3 Likes

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Goan sit down. That guy you are snuggling up to is a potential danger I hope you know that. Something like a disaster waiting to happen. At the first sound of the whistle, he will cannibalize you, I hope you know that. You are still a kafir, remember?

Were! He's civilise far more than you going by this thread.

1 Like

Re: Not On My Watch! by luvmijeje(f): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
...woos wobi, I'm not your mate, if you abuse me, I will slap you across the face.

I don sense long time that you are a thug.
Re: Not On My Watch! by ThothHermes: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Ooooooh!!! Interesting!! So hate is being directed and encouraged and justified through PERCEPTION!!

And these ones call themselves humans. What a shame.
See your signature.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

3 Likes

Re: Not On My Watch! by ThothHermes: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2019
arewafederation:

Says the supporter of a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Not On My Watch! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
To even make matters worse, he claims to be *enlightened*.

Bro, I put it to you, you act nothing like an enlightened man, neither do you should like one. Worst of all, you should have no business mentioning the name Yahweh. You dont deserve it.

Spits.

You know nothing son. And i feel nothing but sorry for you. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Not On My Watch! by 0balufonlll: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2019
x
Re: Not On My Watch! by Omoluabi16(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
... Satanic tribalism you say? After the 5% comment by the unrepentant Lifeless Sudanese, our natural fault lines were once again re-awakened!

This buhari you yorubas are ready to kill for all because you think osunbande or his master will take over does not need to becloud your sense of reason. Unfortunately it has. You people have deployed your education and imaginary sophistication to aid a region who themselves refused to be educated.

You insulate the failure of buhari with your big grammar thereby giving him a false sense of entitlement of the Nigerian peoples across board.

Was it not Tinubu that white-washed him, took him places, and adorned him in borrowed garbs and screamed CHAAANGE!
But what did buhari do after all glossy ecomiums from SW, he slipped back into his same old nepotistic and bitter self to the disappointment of those that white washed him.
Re: Not On My Watch! by Omoluabi16(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:

Well, I voted PDP. we lost. I moved on. I don't go about looking to vent on some random fulani folk.To some of you, you see life from the spectrum of tribal supremacy. Buhari made that silly 5% statement, which some rightly condemned.
But do you honestly think these mindless actions payback sort of? You feel good with the videos abi, Is this mockery and taunting giving you solace we all desperately seek? Was this election ever about Obi or Osinbajo, maybe I should have chose APC for 'my Yoruba brother'
This goes beyong politics, they have been begging before most of us were born so I see no reason why atiku's loss is bringing out the fault lines in you. We are sowing a seed that may be too bitter when we reap it. Ethno religious crisis could spring up easily, Nigeria has never been this fragile.

As for your permutation on 2023, I simply do not care. Give me a better Nigeria, and I'm game.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance / Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten / Lagos Appoints 289 School Principals, 340 Vice-principals In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.