Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate (32370 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / Why her toto dey always smell? / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
See that one with big belle
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by GOFRONT(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Womanizers.......

I can see Eniola Badmus on the first row..
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by zola105: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
mayklef:
Criminals sings and gyrate....smh
Your relation from village is among them,even from ur community and family u have police
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Police women are very Randy sexually they fyck like goats and chicken. also their men.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by zola105: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
Toto de sweet ba?
That's why you guys have d highest rate of HIV infection in the country.
Once a woman's history suggests immune suppression and she says her husband is a policeman,
We just SMH
swear if u no like toto
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Gforce2019: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
mayklef:
Criminals sings and gyrate....smh

You dey call Dem criminals, abi?
You go see Dem in your house very soon
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by shamsin6300(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
englishmart:
WHAT IS TOTO?

The name of my LGA ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Under Nasarawa State.
Anytng again?
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by vioment: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Is good to have fun sometimes, this is good.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Dacronym(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
Toto de sweet ba?
Once a woman's history suggests immune suppression and she says her husband is a policeman,
We just SMH
Are You Dr Sir?
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by NNAMDIII(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:
Those are the kinds of songs they sing according to them to 'boost morale' when they should be singing praises undecided
What do you know about morale songs and gyration? smh
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by TotoNaRubber: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
That's why the Nigerian police don't turn up to crime scene on time, they dey on top toto

2 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Mankosi: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
U see? So that's why don't respond to distress call because they are on top of toto.

1 Like

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by faithfull18(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
NNAMDIII:
What do you know about morale songs and gyration? smh
Lol, I know more than you possibly know, let me stop there.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by NNAMDIII(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, I know more than you possibly know, let me stop there.
Civilian
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Police is your friend
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by faithfull18(f): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Civilian
I hear.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Their moral is high.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
Toto de sweet ba?
We just SMH
ah,i see.
So you be doctor?
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by adekalumichael: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
All policing and no merriment makes an inspector a spectator.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by royalair(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Las Las Toto d sweet

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by CDMagazine(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Telvin7(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Nice song, let me rap to it...

bae sorry sey I no answer when you call
I just win lotto and I dey on toto inside motor, I fit send photo if you believe me...
as I wack and shack finish, I come be like Shadrack, Mashack, and Abednego.. naso I bend dey gogrin
guy u be fool oo lolzzzzz cheesy
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by dokyOloye: 4:51am On Mar 03, 2019
nwanneni:
ah,i see.
So you be doctor?
You have said it!!
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by dokyOloye: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2019
zola105:
swear if u no like toto
E de sweet me but no be say I go misbehave cos of toto.
Only eke(and raving mad men) go rape ashawo wtout condom.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Offpoint: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Telvin7:
guy u be fool oo lolzzzzz cheesy
Hahaha, you love my flow?
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by showafrica(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2019
dokyOloye:
Toto de sweet ba?
We just SMH

E be like na ur work
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Bestchisom:
Our gallant policemen ready to discharge their legal duties...

I read somewhere that Nigerian police is one of the best forces in the world today... I stand to be corrected..

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Johnnymax: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
englishmart:
WHAT IS TOTO?
na name of one local government for nasarawa state oooh!
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by manee2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
that's de beauty of de parade who no go no go know
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by manee2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
that's de beauty of de parade who no go no go know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.