Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (73233 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Baselm: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Unless something is done as a matter of urgency, the rate of unemployment in Nigeria will become unbearable because of these private universities, parents take huge monies to that could have been used to start a business for the children and use it to send them to private universities, they graduate and there are no industries to employ them and these same parents can't give them money to start business
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by anonymous1759(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
psucc:
If I fail, my children shall surely send their children to schools of this nature. I am laying a foundation for them to build on.

You shall not fail... Don't give up yet
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Sammyolis: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nice � � one money � � can do everything
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by ajericho(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yeah its a nice school

But what favour does it does to the average Nigerian??

Well business still
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
what if he pocketed the money but he is using that money to provide education and besides you don't know his motivation. Your own might be money but his might be different.

How else do you wanna know a mans motivation if not to follow the money? do you know how much CU charges? do you think going to CU comes cheap?..

Don't know how much FA charges but I know it will be above the average grin grin

If the schools were free like what Awolowo did or what the early missionaries did..then I wont even be on this thread my brother grin

But telling me to celebrate or appreciate someone who is running a business and providing a service that people are paying for at a premium is an insult to my intelligence.

I really don't blame Oyedepo but our useless and selfish government..the man saw a need and filled it..demand and supply..simple economics..

its a way of diversifying the much cash that is generated every sunday..too much cash needs to be plunged into fixed assets that generates current assets..real business men know this principle..

Like I said..its similar to money laundering or washing your money in the laundry so it becomes clean...fraudster buy hotels do you think dey buy it to recover their principal amount?? grin grin no rather its to hide the cash in the assets while generating whatever liability that comes with it..

Its a win win for them and if they ever become broke again they sell the real estate at above the FSV for which it was purchased in the first place grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

My good sir I like you matured points. however, he should not be commended because its just a business for him..y r we acting like his doing Nigeria a favour? CU is charged at a premium so its a business...who benefits from the proceeds of this business..its his family..how can you use tithes and offerings to build school privatized in your familys holding and expect I clap for him?

If the schools were free or subsidised then it might be understood but the school makes profit...not to talk about the real estate that is registered in his families holding...

Besides he doesn't collect from a few but ALL...if you r not tithing or paying offering I doubt you r a serious member as Papa would tell you that himself grin

Did the first founder of redeem pass the church and its properties to his relations?

Is land and building intangible asset ?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

How else do you wanna know a mans motivation if not to follow the money? do you know how much CU charges? do you think going to CU comes cheap?..

Don't know how much FA charges but I know it will be above the average grin grin

If the schools were free like what Awolowo did or what the early missionaries did..then I wont even be on this thread my brother grin

But telling me to celebrate or appreciate someone who is running a business and providing a service that people are paying for at a premium is an insult to my intelligence.

I really don't blame Oyedepo but our useless and selfish government..the man saw a need and filled it..demand and supply..simple economics..

its a way of diversifying the much cash that is generated every sunday..too much cash needs to be plunged into fixed assets that generates current assets..real business men know this principle..

Like I said..its similar to money laundering or washing your money in the laundry so it becomes clean...fraudster buy hotels do you think dey buy it to recover their principal amount?? grin grin no rather its to hide the cash in the assets while generating whatever liability that comes with it..

Its a win win for them and if they ever become broke again they sell the real estate at above the FSV for which it was purchased in the first place grin

Free like awolowo and early missionaries schools... make your family school free then and teach Oyedepo a lesson.

Why do you think the early missionary schools aren't free again ? You are delusional man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by sanandreas(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Does the school give free education?

Nothing is free except the air you breathe in and it is even conditional.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Free like awolowo and early missionaries schools... make your family school free then and teach Oyedepo a lesson.

Why do you think the early missionary schools aren't free again ? You are delusional man.

I cant make my family school free because it was built on the blood and sweat of my late Fathers gratuity grin grin..

Oyedepo school is built on the sweat and blood of gullible sheeples like yourself grin grin free cash...its like someone stealing from you and you are thanking them grin grin..sad part is that 70% of the members cant afford to send their own kids to the school...and we are here condemning yahoo boys grin grin grin grin

Atleast even if we dont agree im glad i have educated you on economics today..so now you will aprreciate real estate and dont think when people are buying land they dont know what they r doing grin grin

Blind follower of the blind
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Satan66(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:

From legit.ng it allegedly cost 270,000

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1127579-faith-academy-ota-school-fees.html
How many of the church members can afford that?
Fools

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by samyyoung1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are too ignorant and not business minded..do you know that business are in two folds..one the fees which brings incomes and also real estate..do you know the history of most FMCGs? its about real estate...Banks, FMCGs, industries are all into real estate..any good business man wants to own the building and also make the money while the property appreciates ;Dthese group of schools are money spinners for the Oyedepo dynasty while the real estate appreciates over time..

My families school building was bought at 5m per plot for 2 plots in 2005..now current valuation stands at 35m per plot grin that 10m for 2 plots to 70m OMV..

You don't understand business if you think buying a school premises is all about making the money back in form of liquid cash grin..besides the money will be made back eventually over the years..

Furthermore, remember its free money for Oyedepo..monies made from donations that he never worked for..unlike my family that bought the 10m property from my father gratuity grin

Oyedepo doesn't need to make the money spent back because for him he has tied down his money in a fixed asset that generates currents assets while the fixed assets appreciates grin...qualities of a good business man

Love ur reasoning....I need u as my friend

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by glambo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
sanandreas:
A man with vision whose aim is to transform lives. When next an atheist or olodo freezer ask what we use our tithe money for, show him these pictures. We must continue the legacy's of the early missionaries.

I hear you,
How much is the school fees.

Okorochas foundation has almost 50 primary and secondary schools in the country and they are totally free

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by adekalumichael: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
It's in a serene environment. But making the school fees affordable will be laudable.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Satan66(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:

Chai who did this to you...
Let me think in your very line of thought.
Do you think Dangote actually really cares about your economy? His business choices are probably more driven by desire to make profits than the desire for national growth. But we can't deny that his businesses have helped create jobs and grown the economy to a certain degree. So in a way Dangote is actually doing Nigeria a favour. In the same way Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour by creating schools that can discourage education tourism abroad, schools that can free spaces for poor people in public schools and actually providing quality education with sound biblical and moral learning that can better the nation.
The school fees is 270k
Can you afford that lipsrsealed
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Frenchkiss564: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are daft grin grin

All property can be divided between real property and personal property. Real property includes real estate, land and anything permanently affixed to it, and the bundle of legal rights related to the real estate. Any new development of land, such as constructing buildings, is known as an improvement

i wont discuss this issue of appreciation of fixed assets again with you..lets face the original discuss.

You lack the wisdom to comprehend economics and thats not my fault because you skipped the class in school..

You are really well grounded in finance..... #respect

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by glambo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You didnt address anything I raised but instead added more speculation to your initial rumours.
How can a school building appreciate? If that is the case, why don't govt schools appreciate naturally?
plus the bolded is speculative and the school still remains nameless A. K. A. speculation
Your brain must be liquid sir. No offense intended.
You are a learner about properties.
I kno of a property that was sold for N17.5million 3 years ago, today if you want to buy same property in the estate it's N37.5million.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
sanandreas:

Nothing is free except the air you breathe in and it is even conditional.

Dumb response.

Primary & secondary schools in the UK are free. Universities in some parts of the UK are free. Contraception in the UK is free and I know some healthcare in Nigeria is free.

Now tell me, how exactly does this extortionate school help the Nigerian economy and people?

How many parents in Nigeria can afford to send their children to this school? It's a sad fact but majority of Nigerians are poor and you know it.

Now tell me how this school isn't exclusively for the rich who are a minority in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

I cant make my family school free because it was built on the blood and sweat of my late Fathers gratuity grin grin..

Oyedepo school is built on the sweat and blood of gullible sheeples like yourself grin grin free cash...its like someone stealing from you and you are thanking them grin grin..sad part is that 70% of the members cant afford to send their own kids to the school...and we are here condemning yahoo boys grin grin grin grin

Atleast even if we dont agree im glad i have educated you on economics today..so now you will aprreciate real estate and dont think when people are buying land they dont know what they r doing grin grin

Blind follower of the blind

You are only speculating about the profitability of faith academy schools.
The one in Delta newly built cost well over a billion Naira and there is no way they can recover the cost of building it talk less of maintenance and other recurrent expenses like staff member salaries.
You speculated that the land on which it built appreciates and can be sold but is land and building intangible assets?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Dumb response.

Primary & secondary schools in the UK are free. Universities in some parts of the UK are free. Contraception in the UK is free and I know some healthcare in Nigeria is free.

Now tell me, how exactly does this extortionate school help the Nigerian economy and people?

How many parents in Nigeria can afford to send their children to this school? It's a sad fact but majority of Nigerians are poor and you know it.

Now tell me how this school isn't exclusively for the rich who are a minority in Nigeria?
Tax, NHIS, Donations. Your know what they are right?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by sanandreas(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Dumb response.

Thank you.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
glambo:

I kno of a property that was sold for N17.5million 3 years ago, today if you want to buy same property in the estate it's N37.5million.
After goofing big time on the accounting aspect you are running to real estate now abi.
Ok
Can the land appreciate enough to cover the subsidy the students are currently enjoying.
Can covenant university land for example be sold for up to even N40bn today? Never!
But the ministry has subsidized the school far more than that already and you are here speculating based on hatred for the visionary.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Tax, NHIS, Donations. Your know what they are right?

If you are on a low income you pay NONE of those.

Don't even try to compare paying taxes to paying the full amount for a service

I like how you ignored the part on free healthcare in Nigeria
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
glambo:

Mr property guru, how much can Covenant Uni land be sold to you?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
1Sharon:

If you are on a low income you pay NONE of those.

Don't don't even try to compare paying taxes to paying the full amount for a service

I like how you ignored the part on free healthcare in Nigeria
Who pays for it?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Who pays for it?

Pays for what? undecided
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Pays for what? undecided
Free health, education, and public services in UK ?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You are only speculating about the profitability of faith academy schools.
The one in Delta newly built cost well over a billion Naira and there is no way they can recover the cost of building it talk less of maintenance and other recurrent expenses like staff member salaries.
[/b]You speculated that the land on which it built appreciates and can be sold but [b]is land and building intangible assets?

Im not speculating but im certain of the profitablity of all Oyedepos schools grin

I have told you this over and over again grin the aim is not to recover the cost of purchase of land or real estate..d aim is to have current assets in form of receivables grin..and allow the land appreciate over the years..

Y cant you google if land and building is intangible assets or not angry angry...must I spoon feed you that's how you guys don't study your bibles but allow these thieves to keep feeding you nonsense every sunday to fleece you and buy businesses in their names while you guys remain poor

Infact its easy for Oyedepo because he didn't dip his hands into his family treasury to buy the land..its free money that never left his balance sheets but left the sheeples balance sheet..its just like yahoo yahoo..free money las las dey remove cost of internet and other miscellenous but by and by its free money grin
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
contigiency:
Reading the article, the writer seems to suggest that people are against the church from contributing to education. No. What people are actually saying is that almost all the schools built by the churches in Nigeria are exclusively reserved for the rich. Because, about 90% of the followers can't afford the fees being charged. Whereas, when the missionaries brought us education among other things, their aim was to reach out to the poor, as against what is being practised today which takes to the rich instead.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
samyyoung1:

Love ur reasoning....I need u as my friend

Thank you my brother for the compliments..respeck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.