Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! (1302 Views)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by blessingchinny(f): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
You met her, got attracted to her and fell in love.
She might be beautiful, but remember she is not the only beautiful woman you've met or have seen. But amongst them all, you decided to go her.

She might be intelligent, but remember you have equally met other intelligent ladies who were probably better than she is .but you ignored them all and went for her.

She might be ambitious, but remember there are over thousands of other ambitious women in the world, both the ones you know and the ones you are yet to meet. But you overlooked them all and went for her.

If that was the case, why would you suddenly start portraying an infidel attitude. What could be your reason of jilting her and going after other women since you are aware she ain't so perfect .

I kept wondering why people cheat on their spouse/ partner. When I couldn't find any cogent reason, I came at a conclusion that infidelity is nothing but a choice.

you fell in love with your partner not because they are perfect or has it all. But because you chose to love them the way they are and assist them towards perfecting their imperfections and walking on their flaws. If you don't like her body physique. Assist her with the right strategy and diet, she needs in other to keep fit. If her facial look or mode of dressing is no longer appealing to you, assist her in the little way you can.

Mould her into that perfect woman you want. Rather than chasing other women with flimsy excuses.
Is also vice versa. Ladies, also learn to appreciate your Man and make them become that perfect and dream man you've always desired and craved for.
For more relationship tips, visit my website @www.loveonet.com
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
And there's no excuse for that misspelling.

Get yourself a spelling checker app.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
My dear Beyonce with the perfect body and butt was cheated on by her husband. Khloe kardashian, the fitness guru, with her perfect body, pouting lips, intelligent brains was cheated on by her baby daddy. He slept with one of their family friends.. I can go on and on.

Simply focus on making yourself happy and financially stable. that's the best care u can give to yourself as a woman.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by BlueAir: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:
My dear Beyonce with the perfect body and butt was cheated on by her husband. Khloe kardashian, the fitness guru, with her perfect body, pouting lips, intelligent brains was cheated on by her baby daddy. He slept with one of their family friends.. I can go on and on.

Simply focus on making yourself happy and financially stable. that's the best care u can give to yourself as a woman.
Which kind yama yama case study did u just give up there....?? Cos ur explanation is a woman's body is the only reason a man and a woman come together undecided

Sic
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Hey Vict
It's been long i saw you here smiley
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Divay22(f): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Brilliant contribution though. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by xynerise: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Too much expectation from someone can lead to disappointment and disappointment can trigger the cheating psychology.

If my woman has a portable ass, then portable ass is my best kind of ass.
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Always talking trash.

Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Olusheyi1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by CHAVINCI: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
My dear,there's always an excuse and it starts with "i can explain"
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Divay22:
Brilliant contribution though. grin

Thanks dear

I can see you watch dstv too and know what's happening in the international scene.

Unlike one mgbeke named , preshy561 forming posh but only relaxer full her brain.
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Hey Vict
It's been long i saw you here smiley

Have been behind the scene, reading threads.

How are u doing?
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Thanks dear

I can see you watch dstv too and know what's happening in the international scene.

Unlike one mgbeke named , preshy561 forming posh but only relaxer full her brain.
Forming posh? For who?
Are you that intimidated or sordid?
Lool.
Village pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:

Forming posh? For who?
Are you that intimidated or sordid?
Lool.
Village pig

Shut up! Useless Village Goat!
Your hatred and jealousy is second none, you are pure trash!

Get the fucvk off my mentions, with your rotten smelly diseased pussy wey wide as Ibadan expressway!

Fucvk off! Ashewo kobokobo.

*spits! *

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Get the fucvk off my mentions, with your rotten smelly diseased pussy wey wide as Ibadan expressway!

*spits! *

Lol.
Dirty pi g

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Bossjakande: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

*spits! *

pls stop dis. u both shd not u are both matured
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Bossjakande: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

*spits! *

why call her ashewo stop did abeg.
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

*spits! *

Lord av mercy grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
why call her ashewo stop did abeg.

Can't you caution her? angry

So it's better to insult me and I will just be quiet and look, while people like you will smile and pat her on the back. Smiles.

Abeg! Go and caution her to watch her fingers in typing next time and watch very well whom to insult! Mo raye oshi!

She should Never in her life click on my mentions!

Or else I full ground remain!
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Bossjakande: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

So it's better to insult me and I will just be quiet and look, while people like you will smile and pat her on the back. Smiles.

Abeg! Go and caution her to watch her fingers in typing next time and watch very well whom to insult! Mo raye oshi!

av done DAT abeg is enuf. dis is internet u have no right to tell her who to reply. just bone dis ur a big girl. kiss her on her lips and run away. hahahahaha
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
av done DAT abeg is enuf. dis is internet u have no right to tell her who to reply. just bone dis ur a big girl. kiss her on her lips and run away. hahahahaha

Good.
She can reply whosoever she wants, Its none of my business

but what I will make it, my business, is if she click on my mentions then insult me, I won't take such, I will retaliate .
So she should stay on her lane. I won't click on her mentions, I won't mention her name, she should do same as well. Let's respect ourselves here. The internet is wide enough for everybody. It's not compulsory we must like each other.

Stay her lane.. I stay my lane. Simple.
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Over grown pi g.
Lmao
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Good.
She can reply whosoever she wants, Its none of my business

but what I will make it, my business, is if she click on my mentions then insult me, I won't take such, I will retaliate .
So she should stay on her lane. I won't click on her mentions, I won't mention her name, she should do same as well. Let's respect ourselves here. The internet is wide enough for everybody. It's not compulsory we must like each other.

Stay her lane.. I stay my lane. Simple.
Pi gs disgust me.
Dirty pi g. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
How can you tell a pig to come close to me?that's an insult jaks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Chubhie: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blame it on the alcohol
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:

Pigs disgust me.
Dirty pig. grin

Bounce off, village Goat!

I'm done with your case.

*yawns*

grin
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:

How can you tell a pig to come close to me?that's an insult jaks

Bossjakande, see the ashewo kobokobo wey u dey plead for

Lol

Simply Pure trash!

*spits*!
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Chubhie: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
CHAVINCI:
My dear,there's always an excuse and it starts with "i can explain"
Lol! Once a cheat, always a cheat. There are exceptions to the general rule tho.
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Bossjakande, see the ashewo kobokobo wey u dey plead for

Lol

Simply Pure trash!

*spits*!
Lol.
P. igs disgust me.

Such an over grown pig.
W
I will keep calling you pi g till you understand the fact that you weren't meant to stay close to humans for any reason.

Yuck!!

Disgusting pi g. grin
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Bounce off, village Goat!

I'm done with your case.

*yawns*

grin
Says someone who first laid her inferiority complex by saying I act all posh when I don't even have any idea of what the pig is talking about.

So much for being an over grown intimidated pi g.
Tueh

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Bossjakande: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
Pigs disgust me.

Such an over grown pig.
W
I will keep calling you pig till you understand the fact that you weren't meant to stay close to humans for any reason.

Yuck!!

Disgusting pig. grin
baby girl I dont like it wen pple abuse u u know I will always defend u pls stop dis.dont make me sad u know u b my darling lolx. pls ignore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Chubhie: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Two wrongs don't make a right. You could have ignored and followed the right channel by reporting her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. / Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. / Should I Make A Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.