Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS (6547 Views)

Some Nigerian Men Are Gold Diggers / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Raalsalghul: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rosay15:
..lol... Okay now
Do the needful. wink
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Do the needful. wink
... Pm accepted
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
The female bashing on this site is ridiculous. I’m sick of it.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mmadu5(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So this lady has no job? She's not working?

which nigerian girl has a job? all of you girls knows how to do is look for guys to leech from
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mmadu5(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Saffi:

truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
mmadu5:

which nigerian girl has a job? all of you girls knows how to do is look for guys to leech from
I asked u a simple question. Anyways u can go for a Ghanaian or kenyan lady. With buhari next level, the digging should intensify.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by BlackSaints: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
NL grin grin
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rosay15:
... funny, am nt a lazy type and I don't ve entitlement mentality so I work ass off to foot my bills. Its nt necessary u believe bt that's d truth.
but you look too young, you don finish school? No insult intended

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by tracyberry(f): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
mmadu5:
im starting to hate naija girls with passion ,imagine a girl i met not even up to 4 days she has started giving me bills just because she saw that i live in a good apartment and drive a car , i mean only 4 days ooo i wonder what will happen if we are already dating . Nigerian girls God go punish una , i will advice you of you to go get a job and stop being gold diggers

Yo calm down calm down, don't generalise it, if girls call men players just because one or two broke their heart you guys would feel offended, there's no need opening a thread to express your hatred when you still meet ladies everyday, if you hate them, avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Daeylar(f): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Instead of you to leave the girl and find a new one. You're crying about how Nigerian girls are golddiggers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
rex444:
but you look too young, you don finish school? No insult intended
.. Lol, I don't look my age dear.. Even if I tell u my age you won't believe.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nuulife: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I've been searching........none forthcoming. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Kindly help....please. Let me send my c.v na. Please. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
What did you read in school and where are you residing?
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Lol, I don't look my age dear.. Even if I tell u my age you won't believe.
welcome to the coven my fellow vampire...hehehe that is to say you take good care of yourself,I like that...keep it up
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2019
rex444:
welcome to the coven my fellow vampire...hehehe that is to say you take good care of yourself,I like that...keep it up
... Abeg, I no be vampire oh, lol.. Anyways, thanks. wink
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2019
Rosay15:
... Abeg, I no be vampire oh, lol.. Anyways, thanks. wink
hehehehe no mind me....you are welcome ...how's d Sunday going? For the first time I must admit, getting to know a cool babe who understands sarcasm...
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
rex444:
hehehehe no mind me....you are welcome ...how's d Sunday going? For the first time I must admit, getting to know a cool babe who understands sarcasm...
, I know you are joking though, my Sunday is going on well and yours?
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by cooluzi: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Saffi:
the op is talking about nigeria girls not nairaland girls, you shouldn't mind unless you a gold digger
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rosay15:
, I know you are joking though, my Sunday is going on well and yours?
mine s going well so far, went to 6am mass so I could plan the rest of the day. Thanks for asking.. hehe........ If you are in Lagos, maybe someday we'd hang out for a drink when am in town
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
rex444:
mine s going well so far, went to 6am mass so I could plan the rest of the day. Thanks for asking.. hehe........ If you are in Lagos, maybe someday we'd hang out for a drink when am in town
.... Okay, no problem... Nice talking to u wink
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rosay15:
.... Okay, no problem... Nice talking to u wink
same here, stay safe ok and remain focused.. feel free to write anytime
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
rex444:
same here, stay safe ok and remain focused.. feel free to write anytime
.. Okay, be good. Peace wink
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
mmadu5:
im starting to hate naija girls with passion ,imagine a girl i met not even up to 4 days she has started giving me bills just because she saw that i live in a good apartment and drive a car , i mean only 4 days ooo i wonder what will happen if we are already dating . Nigerian girls God go punish una , i will advice you of you to go get a job and stop being gold diggers
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a gold-digger
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by victorian(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Op na story you dey yarn! Better go for Uganda babes or other African babes or better still white babes .

Even me , with the businesses I have here and there. If a man wooing me , or I'm about to date doesn't spend on me , he's on his own! I don't date stingy or broke men or guys !

My man knows ,hes gat to give me some trips that only money can create . and he's OK with it . Better soup na money garnish am .

Take it or leave it . I no dey forbid money or enjoyment things .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
cooluzi:
the op is talking about nigeria girls not nairaland girls, you shouldn't mind unless you a gold digger
I am a gold-digger and I have never minded since sliced bread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by OriginalCopy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
The topic should have been 'All the girls I have been with are gold diggers" Op take note. in case of next time. Do not generalize.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by cooluzi: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
tor.... Good luck digging
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by sukhothai: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
useless gold digger.. when some one like ub.unja creates a thread revealing all your stupid game you would start squirting all over the thread
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Raalsalghul: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
victorian:
Op na story you dey yarn! Better go for Uganda babes or other African babes or better still white babes .

Even me , with the businesses I have here and there. If a man wooing me , or I'm about to date doesn't spend on me , he's on his own! I don't date stingy or broke men or guys !

My man knows ,hes gat to give me some trips that only money can create . and he's OK with it . Better soup na money garnish am .

Take it or leave it . I no dey forbid money or enjoyment things .
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Story teller.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by victorian(f): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Raalsalghul:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Story teller.

I don't have your time .

So don't bother .
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Raalsalghul: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
victorian:

I don't have your time .

So don't bother .
But you could spare 2 mins to quote me. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by victorian(f): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Raalsalghul:
But you could spare 2 mins to quote me. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yes I can .
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Raalsalghul: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
victorian:

Yes I can .
Tell me more... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) / I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage / Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.