Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS (6542 Views)

Some Nigerian Men Are Gold Diggers / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
sukhothai:
useless gold digger.. when some one like ub.unja creates a thread revealing all your stupid game you would start squirting all over the thread
it's very funny because a gold-digger is the only type of girl Ubunja's games don't work on. And we all know gold-diggers are the IT 10\10 girls you all masturbate to every night.
The only reason I go to his posts is because even though we agree to disagree, I have a role to play... And that is being the exception to the rule.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it's very funny because a gold-digger is the only type of girl Ubunja's games don't work on. And we all know gold-diggers are the IT 10\10 girls you all masturbate to every night.
The only reason I go to his posts is because even though we agree to disagree, I have a role to play... And that is being the exception to the rule.
what do you know about getting girls cheesy grin cheesy grin
HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU EVER APPROACHED

Lmfao!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
what do you know about getting girls cheesy grin cheesy grin
HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU EVER APPROACHED

Lmfao!!!!!!!
none actually, but I know alot about rejecting men especially alpha male wannabes, just ask chiefjosy/livecamp09
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
none actually, but I know alot about rejecting men especially alpha male wannabes, just ask chiefjosy/livecamp09
so how does REJECTING MEN translate to KNOWING HOW TO GET GIRLS?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
A lot
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
A lot
like HOW? explain the connection.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
like HOW? explain the connection.
no need
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by UniQue84: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am a gold-digger and I have never minded since sliced bread.
be there digging gold from one dick to another forgeting soon how people will begin to forget their valuables in your pussy due to its lost of elasticity. grin grin cheesy

Borehole cheesy.....don't go and work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by ubunja(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no need
stop vomitting things you can't back up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
stop vomitting things you can't back up.
like i said, theres no need. Go and find out yourself
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
UniQue84:
be there digging gold from one dick to another forgeting soon how people will begin to forget their valuables in your pussy due to its lost of elasticity. grin grin cheesy

Borehole cheesy.....don't go and work.
the only valuables my elastic pussy collects is gold baby

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
like i said, theres no need. Go and find out yourself
stop reiterating empty words. You can't.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:

That girl is a bingo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by rex444(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Okay, be good. Peace wink
hope your sunday went well finally? U should be asleep now...will be in town on Tuesday, how about if you leave me your number on jezbcrazy@yahoo.com...will call when am in town K....have a good week
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by emelda86(f): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2019
I wonder where u guys meet such ladies...
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Rosay15:
... funny, am nt a lazy type and I don't ve entitlement mentality so I work ass off to foot my bills. Its nt necessary u believe bt that's d truth.
Na so una dey talk ,small time recharge card and tfare for first date go involve.Nija girls are D.O.A...i give up .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 04, 2019
emelda86:
Them full NL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mrphysics(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2019
emelda86:
Are you not one? How do I know you are different?
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mrphysics(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:
Op na story you dey yarn! Better go for Uganda babes or other African babes or better still white babes .

Even me , with the businesses I have here and there. If a man wooing me , or I'm about to date doesn't spend on me , he's on his own! I don't date stingy or broke men or guys

My man knows ,hes gat to give me some trips that only money can create . and he's OK with it . Better soup na money garnish am .

Take it or leave it . I no dey forbid money or enjoyment things .
@The emboldened

1. You don't have any business and you are below average.

2. You don't have any justification to call anyone broke.

You don't deserve a rich guy and I am sure you haven't met one before and you won't meet one. You know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Preshy561(f): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Only if you have something to be digged.
Stupid people feeling funky. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by emelda86(f): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

Are you not one? How do I know you are different?
Nah....u have to be close to know the diff

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Biingoo: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Livecamp09:

That girl is a bingo
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by victorian(f): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

@The emboldened

1. You don't have any business and you are below average.

2. You don't have any justification to call anyone broke.

You don't deserve a rich guy and I am sure you haven't met one before and you won't meet one. You know why?

How you wish.

When u are done with your wishful thinking , come back to reality .
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Na so una dey talk ,small time recharge card and tfare for first date go involve.Nija girls are D.O.A...i give up .
...lol, I don't do such bt Its nt necessary for u to believe cus you don't know me. Peace bro.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Rosay15:
...lol, I don't do such bt Its nt necessary for u to believe cus you don't know me. Peace bro.
Nne,the thing is this...Nigerian ladies think too highly of themselves forgetting its a mans world where only the exceptionally gifted woman will be heard. Personally i am also a lover of such rare woman whom i wouldn't mind cutting some slack due to her high intelligence which means i also stand to gain then sex is mutually required. But for some cheap unintelligent woman making cheap demands because she thinks sex is her negotiation tool....i'll gladly decline. Most Nigerian ladies see their bodies as assets but i can only respect a brainy woman who can at least show some brain power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nne,the thing is this...Nigerian ladies think too highly of themselves forgetting its a mans world where only the exceptionally gifted woman will be heard. Personally i am also a lover of such rare woman whom i wouldn't mind cutting some slack due to her high intelligence which means i also stand to gain then sex is mutually required. But for some cheap unintelligent woman making cheap demands because she thinks sex is her negotiation tool....i'll gladly decline. Most Nigerian ladies see their bodies as assets but i can only respect a brainy woman who can at least show some brain power.
.. You're right bt I know myself and I know wat am capable of doing. All these things I always read abt naija girls always weak me and I just wish they can stop bt this is our generation its something else.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Rosay15:
.. You're right bt I know myself and I know wat am capable of doing. All these things I always read abt naija girls always weak me and I just wish they can stop bt this is our generation its something else.
I dont doubt ur claims,i will find out just by having a 30minute chat. But its really appalling just like some guys run up and down for sex. But theres no sex sweeter than that with a person you have creative intellectual romance with....sex becomes an escape for both of you after development targets are met.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by mrphysics(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I dont doubt ur claims,i will find out just by having a 30minute chat. But its really appalling just like some guys run up and down for sex. But theres no sex sweeter than that with a person you have creative intellectual romance with....sex becomes an escape for both of you after development targets are met.
All these because of sex? Yigiyaga you don turn to nairaland sex therapist.

Of recent your activities has been evolving. Weldone and abeg, don't trust what these people say with their mouth. Believe their actions only
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2019
mmadu5:
im starting to hate naija girls with passion ,imagine a girl i met not even up to 4 days she has started giving me bills just because she saw that i live in a good apartment and drive a car , i mean only 4 days ooo i wonder what will happen if we are already dating . Nigerian girls God go punish una , i will advice you of you to go get a job and stop being gold diggers
Na today you they know? Nigeria ladies are trash na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Rosay15(f): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2019
Yigiyaga:
.. You nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Biingoo:

Take heart bro grin
Re: Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS by exzywillipaton: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Yes they are ....
Like leeches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Currently Your Number One Addiction? / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? / SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.