Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money (3760 Views)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by SOFTDRINK: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba people are sneaky snakes.

Imagine a yoruba man refusing to help a beggar because the beggar voted for APC

Wicked people,that's why they will never be allowed to sight the moon for ramadan fast.

5 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Kagawa10: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:

They are igbos, because?
If you can call them igbos, why can't I call them yorubas?

Afterall, more Yorubas voted for atiku than igbos.

Try borrow sense.

Shows how useles the SE votes are if more Yorubas could vote for APC and PDP more than the SE. Inconsequential rats.
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by nwanyionitsha: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is so sad and unkind. Afonjas should do better.

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Twy: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Yoruba people should stop this thing na, it's not only you people that the economy is affecting.

There are Igbo's in northern States that live peacefully with the Hausa doing business with them.

If you don't want go give them money, it's okay but why shame them?.

where was the evidence he gave beggars money before? and why should I care he is not giving them money now. The people who like giving will still give. Just social media addicts looking for attention.
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yorubas are wiicked after failing to vote buhari betraying their slave master now they are mocking his brothers by refusing to give them their rightful alms....i hope the northerners are watching

5 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! where is the evidence, the guy is a Yoruba man
watch the video he spoke yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by MyGeneration(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
First it was a Yoruba woman now a Yoruba man.

I guess they would cal the man ipob

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Gandollar(f): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
Nope, I said that the people in the video refusing to give beggars money are not yorubas but ibos. Ibos are just mischievously tagging the hardhearted men yorubas out of mischievousness. Ibos are generally selfish and hardhearted. I was taught to give Hausa beggars alms when I was aged two
..and how old are you now? When will you start asking questions about what's going on? About how begging has become entrenched in these people?

When hell rufai chased them off the streets, why didn't you call him hard-hearted?

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Michael004: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Yorubas ar green snake
While your mother is black snake

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by SouthEastFacts: 1:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Yorubas should learn to give money to their host na.

We also voted for Atiku but we have moved nah, innocent hausas shouldn't suffer for Tinubu's wickedness nah.

Na because of people like them that makes Buhari appoints only Northerners

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Afonjas: 4:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
Yoruba people are so hypocritical, they like blaming other people for their wrong doings and like a green snake in a green grass.

The benins will never forget what awolowo told our oba

That's how Yoruba, Middle-belt and Igbo carried out coup in Nigeria and the Yoruba quickly tag it Igbo coup

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by mancanoe: 4:46am On Mar 03, 2019
What Yoruba is cooking against the Igbo will eventually consume them....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Names US Envoy Who Linked Buhari With ISIS To Head America’s Intelligence / See The 'mammy Water' Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Killed In Abia State For A Success / Here's Why You May Die Poor And Useless In Nigeria - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.