Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money (3741 Views)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba people should stop this thing na, it's not only you people that the economy is affecting.

There are Igbo's in northern States that live peacefully with the Hausa doing business with them.

If you don't want go give them money, it's okay but why shame them?.

6 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba people are so hypocritical, they like blaming other people for their wrong doings and like a green snake in a green grass.

The benins will never forget what awolowo told our oba

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by harrisonford001: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
;DU
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari effect continues.....

No sane person will endorse lifelessness and poverty

Its only fools and almajiri that voted Buhari...

A product like Buhari cannot win in places like VGC or Aso rock....

It's only in slumps that Buhari can win... It's a pity that there are millions of slumps scattered all over the North...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by TooMuchStuff: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
The guy na straight forward man.
He sure can't be an apc lying bastards

Even the double gapped tooth Mallam was amused.

No more bambiallah gangs allawee..
Use am drink one bottle of Hero....then call yourself a HERO....

13 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by AllenSpencer: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
TooMuchStuff:

Beninmann:
Yoruba people are so hypocritical, they like blaming other people for their wrong doings and like a green snake in a green grass.

KidsNEXTdoor:

It's only in slumps that Buhari can win... It's a pity that there are millions of slumps scattered all over the North...

[s]
TooMuchStuff:

Beninmann:

KidsNEXTdoor:

[/s]

[s]
TooMuchStuff:

Beninmann:

KidsNEXTdoor:

[/s]

[s]
TooMuchStuff:

Beninmann:

KidsNEXTdoor:

[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Honor10: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:

shut up! where is the evidence, the guy is a Yoruba man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by idealogical: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fake Ipob miscreant rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by iluvMAMAV: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yorubas ar green snake

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ibos are very mischievous people, and when the bullets start flying. they would start shouting to the UN for protection. Ibos don't give alms generally and are hard hearted even to other ibos unless they stand to gain something. Northerners and the Yoruba are the ones that give alms in the first place.Very mischievous hateful rogues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by RTSC: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
M

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by mightyhazel: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! where is the evidence, the guy is a Yoruba man
same evidence u and ur ilk used to christen them igbos,.. even when they were clearly speaking other languages and spotting tribal marks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:
m
You want bullets to start flying because some people refused to give their hard earned money. ?

You are truly a Yoruba man. Awon ti mc oluomo.
Nope, I said that the people in the video refusing to give beggars money are not yorubas but ibos. Ibos are just mischievously tagging the hardhearted men yorubas out of mischievousness. Ibos are generally selfish and hardhearted. I was taught to give Hausa beggars alms when I was aged two
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by RTSC: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
Nope, I said that the people in the video refusing to give beggars money are not yorubas but ibos. Ibos are just mischievously tagging the hardhearted men yorubas out of mischievousness. Ibos are generally selfish and hardhearted. I was taught to give Hausa beggars alms when I was aged two
They are igbos, because?
If you can call them igbos, why can't I call them yorubas?

Afterall, more Yorubas voted for atiku than igbos.

Try borrow sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:

They are igbos, because?
If you can call them igbos, why can't I call them yorubas?

Afterall, more Yorubas voted for atiku than igbos.

Try borrow sense.
Yorubas are not as hateful to follow that route.

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by RTSC: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
Yorubas are not as hateful to follow that route.
Yes. They are far more hateful than that.

Only in Yoruba land you will see a traditional ruler looking to drown a whole ethnic group in the lagoon for not voting his choice.

As if he can.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:

Yes. They are far more hateful than that.

Only in Yoruba land you will see a traditional ruler looking to drown a whole ethnic group in the lagoon for not voting his choice.

As if he can.
I'm sure an ibo king would have said the same thing in 2015 had the same situation occurred there and the yorubas in Onitsha were trying to block vote in an apc government.
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by RTSC: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
I'm sure an ibo king would have said the same thing in 2015 had the same situation occurred there and the yorubas in Onitsha were trying to block vote in an apc government.
Obi Achebe is a professor.

He is too dignified to jam talk. Why should he be concerned about who you vote for?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by OriakuAmara(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
very bad of him, the Yoruba man was wrong!
He should learn from Igbos who live in peace with northerners despite the election outcome

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by mightyhazel: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
lol,..u were taught to give hausas alms as a baby...
so yorroba no get beggars

what insult to a tribe cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by mushystuff: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
Ibos are very mischievous people, and when the bullets start flying. they would start shouting to the UN for protection. Ibos don't give alms generally and are hard hearted even to other ibos unless they stand to gain something. Northerners and the Yoruba are the ones that give alms in the first place.Very mischievous hateful rogues.

I don't blame you, just formulate any dirty, lying propaganda against those u love to hate and run with it! Perhaps that's why we don't have beggars littering the East the way u have them in the North n West.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Balkan(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why are Yorubas treating the Hausas like this. ?
This is very bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by ogmask: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:

funny thing is in yoruba land giving arms t9 beggers is more of spiritual obligation than other purposes. This is 101% hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
mushystuff:

I don't blame you, just formulate any dirty, lying propaganda against those u love to hate and run with it! Perhaps that's why we don't have beggars littering the East the way u have them in the North n West.
You don't have many beggars in the east because you are known to be hardhearted and hateful
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Asshurbanipal: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Do me I do you. I love the way yorubas keep crying in the hate game they started

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Asshurbanipal: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:
You don't have many beggars in the east because you are known to be hardhearted and hateful
Because we are known to be hardworking and self reliant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by mushystuff: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babalegba:

I didn't realise begging was a thing of pride and joy to you and your kind. Where I come from, it is a menace and eyesore, certainly not something to be celebrated or viewed as a sign of prevailing 'soft-heartedness and love' from better places or more comfortable members of the society.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Because we are known to be hardworking and self reliant
Don't try to put a positive spin on something bad.Call a spade a spade.You are unfeeling and hardhearted period.You are always rationalizing evil as a tribe,it's time you stopped
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Charmingrascal(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:

What is Benin? Is it a name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Babalegba(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
mushystuff:

I didn't realise begging was a thing of pride and joy to you and your kind. Where I come from, it is a menace and eyesore, certainly not something to be celebrated or viewed as a sign of prevailing 'soft-heartedness and love' from better places or more comfortable members of the society.
A human being is a sentient being and is supposed to show goodwill to less fortunate people.Hardheartedness is barbarism
Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Chipink(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
That YORuBA man is very wicked oh.

4 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money by Kagawa10: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:

Another OSU rat who's afraid of his coward OSU lineage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sentiments Aside, Buhari Is Better Than Jonathan / Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! / Tinubu Messed Up With Keyamo's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.