Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (76740 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Mafulul(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Martinez39:
wink
HOW CAN THIS EQUATION HELP IN SOLVING NIGERIA'S NUMEROUS PROBLEMS?
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Parkiz:
actually men don't mind things like this. when I was in school my hod (male) once did the same thing. he carried the baby n at a point was even singing and dancing . not even with a carrier o
I remember one of my lecturers did d same wen i was an undergraduate too, som men are good
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Humility is key... That's why he is a professor at his young age.

Outside of Nigeria, they call every lecturer professor. I just wan let you know. The guy is young though. Handsome and kind-hearted!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Agugbadin: 2:28am On Mar 03, 2019
nofuckz:
Not in Nigeria.
Not in any of the "shithole" countries .

Not in any African country I believe
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Agugbadin: 2:33am On Mar 03, 2019
He is a mathematics prof at morehouse College in Atlanta Georgia USA a predominant black school, he is kind hearted

3 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Agugbadin: 2:37am On Mar 03, 2019
joseo:
I can only but imagine what would have happened if it were to be in this country...... All those sadist we call professor.

They will make sure that he fails that subject or course
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:46am On Mar 03, 2019
Nickijoy:
Hot professor ..
Natty girl,I know u re already wet just looking at his pics.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by armadeo(m): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Wow what a young Prof

This was shocking. I expected to see some old dude.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by demoBaba: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
smileyWho can Solve that problem on the board?

I don't c problem der
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by princegeo(m): 6:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Mehn that's a young professor

In Nigeria who will offer you such a degree At such age ���

They will atleast want you to be 45 or 50 years or they will be hating why you should get at that level at your age

Nigeria really needs rebranding
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Printerscanner: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2019
nofuckz:
Not in Nigeria.
Not in any of the "shithole" countries .

You are the shit in the shithole.

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Focusmind: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2019
The classroom is too decent to be a typical Nigeria public university. We learn in a very crude and chaotic environment.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by TheAlchemist: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2019
How can someone be this young and be a professor?
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Obason22(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2019
He already knew that today's maths will be tougher for him that is why he brought child so that there Will be an excuse but d prof is very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nairastake: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2019
I have done that many times, and I'm in Nigeria.
Though I'm not a professor, but I'm young.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by error4040: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Edit : the teacher wants to evaluate the function at x = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4 & -5. He has done that for -3, -4 & -5 and it remains 0, -1 & -2.
I don't know if the above you're saying is Correct, but Dammn Son yo gat someBallz!!!

Heads up!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Mister2: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2019
That is a simple secondary school maths. I’m surprised that the vast majority of the people here see it as big.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
I'm more concerned about what's on the white board.
I love mathematics
that's beautiful.... You'll be good in problem solving then.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
Natty girl,I know u re already wet just looking at his pics.
grin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Damilaresammy: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2019
If you guys look closely to the question on board you will know it's an hundred level course .so our OP done get him own kid for year 1 I hail ooooo
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Cannonleo(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Nairatrenders:
A professor helped his male student carry his baby during classes.

A Twitter user who shared the moving photo wrote

Student came to class today with his child due to no babysitter or anybody to watch her while he was in class.

My professor NATHAN ALEXANDER said “I’ll hold her so you can take good notes!” #HBCU #morehouse #Respect

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/a-professor-helped-his-male-student-carry-his-baby-during-classes-photos/

differenciation on the board
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2019
nofuckz:
Not in Nigeria. Not in any of the "shithole" countries .
Ode!! Create your own nation na
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nams77: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Edit : the teacher wants to evaluate the function at x = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4 & -5. He has done that for -3, -4 & -5 and it remains 0, -1 & -2.
Are you sure? Just kidding. The chalkboard make eye turn me. Maths sha..Phew!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nofuckz(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Toluhwanie:

Ode!!
Create your own nation na
stoopids tend to engage their emotions too often. Oya kneel down lemme pray for you so u kan av sense, since its so obvious u'r sense deficient.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nofuckz(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2019
babalonimi:

That's not true, v personally carried my students baby while writting my exams. NOT ALL NIGERIA LECTURERS ARE UNFRIENDLY
Good to know you did.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Martinez39:

x factor

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by selfmade22: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
that prof is delicious looking kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
destiny HUNTER grin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Olajah81: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
I'm more concerned about what's on the white board.
I love mathematics

U re senseless...
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Olajah81: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2019
TheAlchemist:
How can someone be this young and be a professor?

U well soo
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Fxwarrior: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
saintjimos:
God bless the professor

Bless him and those that manufactured baby carrier. I feel like carrying a baby now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.