Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (76724 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Fxwarrior: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
winkmart:
I hate Maths

The aspect of maths I love is statistics.

The day I saw Further maths was the day I embraced CRK in secondary school.

God bless my crk teacher, he accepted the switch.

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by jceaglewatch(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Martinez39:
There is no mathematical problem on the board. He simply wrote a function f(x) = (x + 4)^½ and evaluated it at various x-values (-3, -4 & -5). Apparently, -5 is not in the domain of the function. smiley

Edit : the teacher wants to evaluate the function at x = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4 & -5. He has done that for -3, -4 & -5 and it remains 0, -1 & -2.

Respect cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Fxwarrior: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mafulul:

HOW CAN THIS EQUATION HELP IN SOLVING NIGERIA'S NUMEROUS PROBLEMS?

Sai baba! embarassed
Day never break?
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Only do this in a country where people have sense. If you do this in Nigeria, that student will keep showing up to class with his baby, and a couple of other students will even start turning up with their babies because "Our professor is cool with it."

1 Like

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice one!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by femi4: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
Professor wey no get solution to maths question that one na Professor...

*** To all the dundees quoting me to spew bullocks we know you are all Mathematics professors but the truth is, most of us come on here to ease off and unwind with jokes...

Nonsense oversabi people wey carry their over serious lifestyles come online..
In mathematics , the answer to some questions na No solution
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by femi4: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Parkiz:
actually men don't mind things like this. when I was in school my hod (male) once did the same thing. he carried the baby n at a point was even singing and dancing . not even with a carrier o
In which part of the World
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Awoo88: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sheggy13:

The problem is not undefined. Undefined is when you divide by zero. The problem in this case doesn't have a real solution. The solution is complex (square root of a negative number, √-1 = i) .We have complex analysis in Mathematics that handle such problems.
No real solution and undefined are the same in a real world application. Take for instance a thermal optimization problem that give a negative item when using one of those iterative applications, you will never get a convergence no matter how hard you tried. A no solution is a solution which does make sense and does not provide real life answers complex or not!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow, so caring prof.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
Professor wey no get solution to maths question that one na Professor...

*** To all the dundees quoting me to spew bullocks we know you are all Mathematics professors but the truth is, most of us come on here to ease off and unwind with jokes...

Nonsense oversabi people wey carry their over serious lifestyles come online..
You, what do you know, he's a Prof and making his cool money, why are you not appreciating his effort, that attitude is very rare among lecturers.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I HATE mathematics ehn! Chai. I no even sabi sef.
You no do Maths101,102 and 103?? cheesy
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fxwarrior:

The aspect of maths I love is statistics.

The day I saw Further maths was the day I embraced CRK in secondary school.

God bless my crk teacher, he accepted the switch.
I tried everything possible to understand Further Mathematics, but it just didn't work... Lol,yes I always got a D....I couldn't switch
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
nofuckz:

stoopids tend to engage their emotions too often. Oya kneel down lemme pray for you so u kan av sense, since its so obvious u'r sense deficient.
Your Stupidity is like Zee_world,Extraordinary everyday!
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You no do Maths101,102 and 103?? cheesy

I no even know wetin be Maths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I no even know wetin be Maths.
gringrin
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by nofuckz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Toluhwanie:
Your Stupidity is like Zee_world,Extraordinary everyday!
Hehehe Bovi you funny nor be small, nah there you leave your brain?
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by hat3rk(m): 4:27am On Mar 04, 2019
NOTICE: Are you a futo 100L student and you need private tutorial in mth101(maths),kindly call/chat up this number:07088382333
Please be informed that mth101 is a 4 unit course which you need to get nothing less than a B.so chat/call me let me drill you in mathematics
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by Parkiz(f): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2019
femi4:
In which part of the World

in Nigeria of course. At the university of Ilorin.
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by KelvinCX(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Olajah81:

U re senseless...
your father
Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by toprealman: 4:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Progressive country........become a professor at that age in Nigeria. Na today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.