Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,725 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) (77766 Views)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by All4real2: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
nurusystem:

Kai even Jesus Christian have via via,,so get sense n wake up.
who is dis stupid man wetin concernJesus with dis nonsense
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by BrutusOj(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Iyajison:
Enjoy your next level at home bro...

U must have argued politics wit ur boss, which is very wrong wink
Dont mind d over zealous APC miscreant. No busineas minded boss will tolerate anyone who supports a dull president who is killing our economy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by kalvoken(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
Yoruba Moslems are potential terrorists and they derive joy seeing others pains.

Sorry your oga just found out that you are one of them

I wonder how you guys sleep everyday, after vomiting those evils from your mouth. Tribalism will kill you lots unless you change your ways. I don't know where you come from but I am certain even your people will reject you. Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by TruthHurts100: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read his post below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-sacked-for-supporting-buhari/

Na lie. Attention seeking mofo.

Show us proof you had a job at all.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2019
fiizznation:
That's the spirit man, and I believe you will secure a better job very soon.

Those inconsequential nonentities can only wail and curse on numerous forums, I believe that's the worst they can do.

We are already on the next level ride cheesy

So you believe One sided, wow, no wonder Buhari and his supporters are so dumb, daft and olodo. Sentimental cows. Sorry. Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Cue4rm: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2019
kalvoken:

I wonder how you guys sleep everyday, after vomiting those evils from your mouth. Tribalism will kill you lots unless you change your ways. I don't know where you come from but I am certain even your people will reject you. Grow up kid.

Imagine this yoruba Moslem

Potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by SpaceAngel: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2019
I guess the he works for a one man company. Must be stupidity to go against your boss openly to the extent of him knowing. It could also be that he was underperforming and his boss now used this as excuse to lay him off. Wonder why he's putting it on social media, maybe for Buhari to notice and give him job? Better he learns that the boss is always right if you want to keep your job. Even Buhari will tell him that as a military man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Radicalman(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2019
You're sacked for under performance, may be you left your job for political reasons okay

Try to learn
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by pawesome(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2019
And I have never heard of someone been sacked because he supports atiku.. The fact is no Buharist https ns a company talk more of sacking grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by montero4(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2019
U ain't good at driving from my assessment. Ur president said "this four years will be tough" and good a thing it started from u his supporter. As for me and my family we believe in the parallel govt, and our president is Atiku. Argue with me and be sacked like the male goat-beard poster.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by kalvoken(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:

Potential terrorist

Agwa nti ma onughi, mgbe aga ebere nti ebere isi.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by judedave181: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2019
He should meet Buhari to give him job. The boss decided on who to give job, if I am the boss I will thesame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Good. Now he will have enough time to shave off that nonsense bia-bia.

Since he knew his boss wasn't supporting Buhari, he should have avoided any political talks with him. But am sure he made a joke of it turning the man to a laughing stock. Serves him right.

People should learn how and when to draw the line.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by TourismMan(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2019
I may also disown a sister for supporting Buhari. MuhamMADu is truly MAD

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by kalvoken(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:

Potential terrorist

Na your papa be terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by LZAA: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin grin
The sophisticated ones always casting at every opportunity grin
The lord of the cows must be opposed
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by benkk015: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2019
Serves you right,next time be loyal to your boss platform...... Herdsmen mugu!

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by cyrilamx(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2019
badboywizzy:
He probably got that job in Jonathan's era, let him get one under Buhari.

Lets watch as his brain resets automatically with unemployment.
But Jonathan, the "acclaimed" hero and "job-provider" plunged 112m Nigerians into extreme poverty in 2012.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4211-112million_nigerians_living_below_poverty_level.html

So how do u now rate along PMB under whose watch the figure is now 91m Nigerians though not something to be celebrated.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Justpd: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Only idiots will support a bigot who have plunged this country into unprecedented suffering and depression, and your boss wouldn't want idiots working for him so he did the best thing.
Good riddance

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by hollywater: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time
Supported.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Hedonisst:
Attention seeking idiot. You think Buhari's people would invite you to come and work in NNPC. Continue dreaming.

Or better still Akdjr, JFT24, Antiwailer, Sarrki and co can help him get a job. What are like minds for ?smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by hfc80: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
U dey talk rubbish
[1quote author=id911 post=76293426]

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time [/quote]
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by goodvision12(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2019
I'M YET TO ASCERTAIN HOW I BECAME A NIGERIAN
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Cue4rm: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2019
kalvoken:

Na your papa be terrorist!

See am, already in d mood to cause havoc.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by staen: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2019
Maybe dem don warn am to cut im stupid beards im no gree ...yet im come dey support buhari ontop

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by IjebuWarrior: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Who else for sack am other than him foolish okoro savage boss.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by lekkyzzee: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time
and for ur mind yu making sense abi...SMH
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by SjMbula(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish, hediat like him
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2019
fiizznation:
That's the spirit man, and I believe you will secure a better job very soon.

Those inconsequential nonentities can only wail and curse on numerous forums, I believe that's the worst they can do.

We are already on the next level ride cheesy
but the worst they just did was SACK a delusional supporter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by rawlineo2000(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Everyone has the right to their political view. If it was sane society the boss will be sued and fined, but this Nigeria were anything can happen.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
Yoruba Moslems are potential terrorists and they derive joy seeing others in pains.

Sorry your oga just found out that you are one of them

This is true, my Yoruba Muslim course mates and lecturers back then in school. They are ready to re schedule lecture & exams for only themselves. Anything that will benefit others, they hide. Wicked set of ppl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.