Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) (77739 Views)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by olaks4real(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Your whole generation will be a potential international
terrorists. MOFO.
Cue4rm:
Yoruba Moslems are potential terrorists and they derive joy seeing others in pains.

Sorry your oga just found out that you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Sounds like a 4-1-9 story. cheesy

Won’t be surprised to see students begin to blame their failing grades on their “support” for Buhari! Naija!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by donprinyo(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Firstly, no right thinking, progressive and Atikulated person can support a personality like Bubu. I were ur boss I would surely terminate my relationship with u cos I will see u as a demented person. U are given progress and penury u chose de later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Jeojethro: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Thank God that you were sacked nonsense
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by fortune1968: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time
You sound like a calamity talking like this
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2019
yrex01:
u dey north ur sense dey south trust me. Mind u, Allah is not an hypocrite like u !!

Were you there when he was wagging his tongue and spilling hurtful statements to his boss ? Come here to support evil as you've always done. Rubbish.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Platony(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Mankosi:
Ewu gambia. Why coming online to tell us? U want to draw sympathy from buhari? There are people that have gone through worse for supporting buhari so park well jor. I am sure u were sacked because of ur disrespect and wayward attitude towards ur job and u come here to tell us u were sacked because of Buhari.

Don't mind d mofo,...if he likes let him go & publish it on PUNCH newspapers, BUHARI does not read, go and ask Amaechi, he still won't have his time. When he was been paid & taken care of, did he come online to express his gratitude towards his BOSS?

He's an ingrate!!! Let him go and meet Liar Mohammed to employ him.

Enjoy ur Next Level. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by solutionzz: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2019
This is for You
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2019
fortune1968:
You sound like a calamity talking like this

I sense fear in your voice. So you no get mind and you dey support Buhari. I pity you.

They still dey Pre next level they never Launch, you go see pepper.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by timibare(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2019
God bless that Boss.....buhari kee u dere

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by awa(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2019
The guy is just soliciting for publicity... Lazy folk blaming his sack based on political view instead of incompetency.
My friend go and rest... Get yourself a job jooor. Fools everywhere you go
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by geezynoni: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Hatred everywhere. .May God help Yall
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by ebuka440: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Who asked you to support him. That's your problem bro.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Melian(f): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:
By their 'Gemu', we know them.

Although it's wrong for his boss to have sacked him. Ain't in support of it. But what if he was sacked because of performance and not his support for Buhari?

Hahahaha nice analogy. But don't you think it's too coincidental?
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Melian(f): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
My guy na proper hustler...he is seeking a presidential attention.

Lol anyday anytime.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by 8stargeneral: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Good,u can now go and tell buhari ur conditions.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by ledaman: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time
You are a sadist !
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Annihilator7: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2019
The guy is a fool
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by bionixs: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read his post below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-sacked-for-supporting-buhari/
that was bad. As you get another job,don't outshine your boss, the law of power. Even Buhari would have sacked you and even have you investigated if Atiku had won and you are on his payrole
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by murmee: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Good. Now he will have enough time to shave off that nonsense bia-bia.
I'm laughing!
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Whatever.. good riddance to bad rubbish.

Go and meet your master,gutter biabia. Çonehead
grin grin

Fatai na dem
grin
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
My guy na proper hustler...he is seeking a presidential attention.

The biggest thing he can get is civil service minimum wage job.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Friend01(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

Hehhehhehehehhe...
Wallāhi some of you are insane.
How does my personal choice as an individual conflict with my duty to my boss.
What's the boss business with who is driver decides to vote.
Where is the hypocritical tolerance you people preach?
where is it?

Sometimes I am just sick and tired of some of the gibberish you you guys write.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by bionixs: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

you are politely dangerous. you don't have freezer? get chill please
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Friend01(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Good. Now he will have enough time to shave off that nonsense bia-bia.

Go help him shave it now!
How is the beard offending you I don't understand.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
How will you disclose who you voted for.. I think all you just want is presidential attention. That's all
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by bionixs: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
fiizznation:
That's the spirit man, and I believe you will secure a better job very soon.

Those inconsequential nonentities can only wail and curse on numerous forums, I believe that's the worst they can do.

We are already on the next level ride cheesy
he simply needs a job ,if he even had one and not this your sweetbitter
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by gbolah1(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Someone should please tell the man to post is CV and his current place of leaving,he will be contacted shortly

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Friend01(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:
By their 'Gemu', we know them.

Although it's wrong for his boss to have sacked him. Ain't in support of it. But what if he was sacked because of performance and not his support for Buhari?

Did he say he was sacked for his performance?

Some Nigerians and lack of comprehension.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by bonka: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2019
NNPC is awaiting u bros
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by AreaFada2: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2019
badboywizzy:
He probably got that job in Jonathan's era, let him get one under Buhari.

Lets watch as his brain resets automatically with unemployment.

cheesy grin
After all Buhari has been creating 30 million jobs. It should be easy to get a better NEXT LEVEL job.

The story sounds implausible. Unless he was displaying zombitic agbero-ism & fanaticism at work. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by rokoto1986(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Y ALL OF UNA DEY ATTACK D GUY NA. IF UNA LIKE HE 4MAT, Y UNA NOR TRY UNA OWN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.