Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) (77763 Views)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by coolwater11: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
My brother keep your political opinions to yourself while at work otherwise support your bosses opinion.

You are a driver, a small but very sensitive position.

you know his family, you can hear his secrets...

Any real boss won't have a driver that has a mind of his own

Go...and stay WOKE!!
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by luggy(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
shame on you,
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by gonkin(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Your next level has just begun

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by yemluc: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Madness dey worry you....Weere
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time
I thought democracy is all about interest. Must all interests be the same. People born of the same womb don't have same political view, let alone people of different backgrounds.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by MissingBudget: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2019
I would do the same, because I would consider you a mentally unstable person.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time

The hypocrisy is staggering. If he was atikulated you people will be shouting Buhari is a tyrant
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Mouthgag: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
Yoruba Moslems are potential terrorists and they derive joy seeing others in pains.

Sorry your oga just found out that you are one of them
Frustrated Osu pig loser
Ahmadhioha kill you there
Senseless osu pig

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Mouthgag: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2019
phase1:
Yoromuslim pig seeking attention for money.
Frustrated Osu pig loser
Thunder fire that your flat head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by davidque007(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2019
This guy is a con artist, looking for sympathy. Its the new trend in social media. He is waiting for someone to say cone get a job. Scammer
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Mouthgag: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Stories for zombies undecided

Jobless Yoruba people who were idle in the last 4year have now resorted to claims of being "sacked" because they "voted Buhari"...

.even the ones sacked for criminal activites are now forming "i was sacked because i voted for buhari".

Believe these their latest scam "Tales by moonlight" at your peril.
So says a frustrated OSU pig loser

Jobless pig
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nature8(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

Ma niqqa cheesy
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by ifyalways(f): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2019
That's his Next level, came pretty fast.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:
By their 'Gemu', we know them.

Although it's wrong for his boss to have sacked him. Ain't in support of it. But what if he was sacked because of performance and not his support for Buhari?

The most sensible thing is to give initial warning even if we're so and if it warranted sacking later with a stated reason.
But everybody wants to show the level of their madness!!!
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Good. Now he will have enough time to shave off that nonsense bia-bia.

I can't believe I just read this.
That is what concerns you most about him and not an empathy!
This is pathetic!
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
My guy na proper hustler...he is seeking a presidential attention.
U smart bro
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by marvel2011(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Say you want a job oga
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Cloud007: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Guy....you played with your Job by by getting emotional with Nigeria politics. What if your boss was promised numerous contract with atiku's presidency.

Looking at ur pics I can accurately assumed that ur support of buhari was blinded on your religion affiliation with him.

Of course your boss knew that they didn't give you money....but you are just naturally useless.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Thojan(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Thank you.
I am sure his boss must have felt the effect and he's surprised by having a stupid illiterate employee in his ranks who's suppose to know better.
Only real recognize real and only dullards support dullards.
id911:

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by madridsta007(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:

Although it's wrong for his boss to have sacked him. Ain't in support of it. But what if he was sacked because of performance and not his support for Buhari?

It is time for him to move to the next level.
Sacking him is important for the next level process to begin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by berbs: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:

Like maybe his performance has been below average and the Buhari ish was just an opportunity the Boss used to do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by yemi15(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Good. Now he will have enough time to shave off that nonsense bia-bia.

The nonsense bia bia wey look like anvil bikonu lol grin
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by chidemavian: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2019
He ought to show us his letter of sack to corroborate his point.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by kalvoken(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:

See am, already in d mood to cause havoc.

You that called someone you do and will NOT even know a terrorist, is your brain not paining you? That's if you have any.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by yemi15(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2019
badboywizzy:
He probably got that job in Jonathan's era, let him get one under Buhari.

Lets watch as his brain resets automatically with unemployment.

Abi o bro. Las Las dey go dey alright.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by yemi15(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Creampro:
Why is he worried when N-Power is waiting for him.

He can't take 30k job na, it is beneath him but not beneath other Buharists like him SMH.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Misleading story, that guy was probably sacked because of that biabia.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by 9ja083: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Na lie!
this guy was sacked because he wasn't doing well.
May be he has no job and just want to use the opportunity to get one. Lol we sabi una.
Come to think of this. U are trying to tell us that Atiku supporters are very rich while the very poor are Buhari supporters. grin
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Big lie
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by ohuatc(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

This does not portrait unity if you're wish is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.