Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) (77759 Views)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by 2fit(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
my guy hustle well we understand
but make I tell you buhari na stone cold him no go hear you
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Magic1: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:
By their 'Gemu', we know them.

Although it's wrong for his boss to have sacked him. Ain't in support of it. But what if he was sacked because of performance and not his support for Buhari?

He was not sacked because of his preferred candidate which defers from his boss’, he was most likely sacked due to performance.
Something tells me that guy is a chartered liar.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
mistyebby:

Nonsense and Element cheesy

grin grin
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by SOFTDRINK: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mouthgag:

Frustrated Osu pig loser
Ahmadhioha kill you there
Senseless osu pig
Please take it easy you potential terrorist.

No matter how much you try, you can never sight the moon for ramadan fast.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by JFT24(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
mistyebby:

Or better still Akdjr, JFT24, Antiwailer, Sarki and co can help him get a job. What are like minds for ?smiley

You are supporting evil. Every citizen has right to support any candidate of their choice without being victimized.

There is always another day
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by lagosrd: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
ideynl1:

Although it's wrong for his boss to have sacked him. Ain't in support of it. But what if he was sacked because of performance and not his support for Buhari?

What is wrong with what the boss did.
If your boss feeds himself and his family under an Atiku company and also pays your salary with the same revenue and you still think voting someone that will not benefit him will be appealing to him. Then you're a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by abraham01emma01: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wiseness! From your statement you are unemployed and you want use this false to get job. Hypocrisy.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Olumeme: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
If I'm gbe boss, I'll sack him and his destiny.
If the boss is running the company the way buhari is running Nigeria, will he still be in business?
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by forexprophet(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
All buhari supporters are dumb head...they can't perform

ideynl1:

Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Printerscanner: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Good. Now he will have enough time to shave off that nonsense bia-bia.

You are depressed.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Perfect reason to be sacked for wearing that ugly goatee.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by buchai: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
your performance was like buhari own maybe that was why you were sacked.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Mcanie: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is likely the new tactics of getting job from the government or the powers that be.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by fargo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
How will somebody support Buhari and not underperform.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by 1stdammy: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oh! so soon, his own "next level" came too soon.
well, enjoy it while it last man.
And please don't forget that your buhari said the "next level" is gonna be tough, so, brace up.....
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by degamemaster(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
fiizznation:
That's the spirit man, and I believe you will secure a better job very soon.

Those inconsequential nonentities can only wail and curse on numerous forums, I believe that's the worst they can do.

We are already on the next level ride cheesy

The idiot have just started his own next level of unemployment and poverty that associate with Buhari and you're here hailing him.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by galadima77(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
My guy na proper hustler...he is seeking a presidential attention.

No mind am....thus us Nigeria where anybody can claim anything
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by sukar886: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
guy man, just tell us u need a job, and stop all this game, don't worry buhari will give you a slot in npower ....congrats in advance
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by mistyebby(f): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
JFT24:

You are supporting evil. Every citizen has right to support any candidate of their choice without being victimized.

There is always another day

But today, pls help that brother of yours cheesy. So you don't know supporting APC in this economic hardship is supporting evil?
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Adexy4us(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
when "O to ge " goes wrong.....smart guy ...looking for political attention
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Andy1985ng(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
You argued politics with your boss and then you probably went to rub it in when Buhari won? You're very stupid.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by proprince(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thats next level part one for you bro.

In part two you will be assasinated. cool
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Quaddafi29: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Was he employed as what? With Taliban beards, maybe he was working as motor park tout for his boss. Let Buhari employ him to bath the cows.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Slynation(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
badboywizzy:
He probably got that job in Jonathan's era, let him get one under Buhari.

Lets watch as his brain resets automatically with unemployment.
E never see anything, body go tell am nowgrin
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Amhappy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Iyajison:
Enjoy your next level at home bro...

U must have argued politics wit ur boss, which is very wrong wink

That's the true story but he wont say it. When you argue politics , sports or religious views,tempers fly and if you are not careful, you will destroy things. Be careful who you argue politics with. My boss is a core Buhari supporter and throughout this election we carefully discussed politics with him. Even the IPOB co-workers avoided argument like plague.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by baratech: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Still trying to understand what 'Buharist' means?
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Shampoo77: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oga keep quiet and direct your grievances to your dullard Buhari and enjoy your joblessness till the next four years.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Shampoo77: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mr man keep quiet and direct your grievances to your dullard Buhari. You know your Boss is an anti Buhari yet you choose to be blowing your useless trumpet in the presence of your boss. Go and tell Buhari to give money to set up your own firm. Your boss just usher you to your next level.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
See him looking like a criminal.

I don't argue with buhary supporters.

Most of them are mentally challenged.

Go and create a job for yourself, then you will understand why we support Atiku.

People like you and buhary just spend ready made money from government or employers.

Nonsense. I commend your boss..

Your boss didn't sack you for supporting Buhary but you were flaunting it on his face while you were his driver.

Mumuish.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

May Allah bless your former boss. He's a very good business man. I hereby call on all the MDs in Nigeria to do a clandestine personnel assessment on all their staff members and fire any of them that helped foist this calamity on us the second time

God bless you bro.

Sense will not kill you.
Re: Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) by Iyajison: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
wink cheesy
udemzyudex:

I do argue politics with my boss, he supports Buhari will I support Atiku in the just concluded presidential election.

I feel there is something else he is not telling us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.