Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

See How Real Big Girls Roll. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Real Big Girls Roll. (2011 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Big Girls Vs Thin Guys / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Real Big Girls Roll. by EdoBozz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
This happened some time ago while I was in Lagos. Myself and a very good friend I call a brother were staying together still on the hustle as young chilling bachelors. We had a beautiful female neighbor that is a air hostess and became our very good friend as she really liked our soft chillings. Sometimes when she is less busy she comes to cook for us, clean the house and chill with us. In the process she and my friend started helping each other out based on room things (you know what I mean) and it was just a casual stuff not a relationship matter.

So one day she came over and said she has a friend who is from a very wealthy family in PH. The girls parents travelled overseas and so the girl flew down to Lagos just to have a quiet personal time. She said the girl was lodged in a hotel somewhere in Ikeja GRA and she needed a correct guy she can just hangout with on a no string attached basis. As for money, that one is not her problem at all she just wants to have good fun before she goes back to PH.

Omo na this our neighbor involved me for the matter. Of course I agreed to go based on the whole description of the girl, I was confident the babe was sharp. So she called the girl and told her I will be coming over. The girl gave her the room number to give me and the name to ask of when I reach there.

Evening time na so I arrange myself to stupor, looking so fresh like fresh fish. As in if you hold me self you go wan chop me lol. Put some cash in my pocket just in case of any shaking, entered my morro (mahin) and zoomed off to the hotel. Omo that was my first time going to that hotel and as I enter I confirm say the babe no be maimai.

As the babe opened the door, oh my God, the babe na confirmed specs. Her body be like mirror, black beauty, so soft looking I no just fit shout. We just flowed so well and had a real good time through out the night. The next early morning I left and later that day again I went to see her as agreed because she was leaving the next day. Trust me it was absolute mad fun. She didn't allow me pay for a single thing even when I offered to pay. As in everything about this girl was just so so cool and I was glad to have fit into her idea of a correct guy which made everything so so interesting.

However sha, she left the next day and though we exchanged numbers, she asked me to promise I wasn't gonna call her. If she happens to come to Lagos again she will call me and that's how its been for years now because we never saw again till I left the country and as for her number I have since deleted it so I don't get tempted to call her.

All I can say when I look back and remember this is "That's how big girls roll for real".

Make una no cause me oooo.

4 Likes

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by ManIzHot: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by sacajawea: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
ManIzHot:
Clap for yourself
grin
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
EdoBozz:
This happened some time ago while I was in Lagos. Myself and a very good friend I call a brother were staying together still on the hustle as young chilling bachelors. We had a beautiful female neighbor that is a air hostess and became our very good friend as she really liked our soft chillings. Sometimes when she is less busy she comes to cook for us, clean the house and chill with us. In the process she and my friend started helping each other out based on room things (you know what I mean) and it was just a casual stuff not a relationship matter.

So one day she came over and said she has a friend who is from a very wealthy family in PH. The girls parents travelled overseas and so the girl flew down to Lagos just to have a quiet personal time. She said the girl was lodged in a hotel somewhere in Ikeja GRA and she needed a correct guy she can just hangout with on a no string attached basis. As for money, that one is not her problem at all she just wants to have good fun before she goes back to PH.

Omo na this our neighbor involved me for the matter. Of course I agreed to go based on the whole description of the girl, I was confident the babe was sharp. So she called the girl and told her I will be coming over. The girl gave her the room number to give me and the name to ask of when I reach there.

Evening time na so I arrange myself to stupor, looking so fresh like fresh fish. As in if you hold me self you go wan chop me lol. Put some cash in my pocket just in case of any shaking, entered my morro (mahin) and zoomed off to the hotel. Omo that was my first time going to that hotel and as I enter I confirm say the babe no be maimai.

As the babe opened the door, oh my God, the babe na confirmed specs. Her body be like mirror, black beauty, so soft looking I no just fit shout. We just flowed so well and had a real good time through out the night. The next early morning I left and later that day again I went to see her as agreed because she was leaving the next day. Trust me it was absolute mad fun. She didn't allow me pay for a single thing even when I offered to pay. As in everything about this girl was just so so cool and I was glad to have fit into her idea of a correct guy which made everything so so interesting.

However sha, she left the next day and though we exchanged numbers, she asked me to promise I wasn't gonna call her. If she happens to come to Lagos again she will call me and that's how its been for years now because we never saw again till I left the country and as for her number I have since deleted it so I don't get tempted to call her.

All I can say when I look back and remember this is "That's how big girls roll for real".

which country you they now? undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by faithfull18(f): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tales by moonlight but since this was posted this afternoon, will call it tales by sunlight undecided

7 Likes

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by noni14(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
guy u don dash out your destiny oh

2 Likes

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by sukhothai: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
brok3 bitch3s wii not sleep well this night. e.g that recharge card seller up there that is spewing trash
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
EdoBozz:

Lol. How are u different from those runz girls? You even carry vex money incase cheesy

Karma will deal with u if you end up marrying one innocenty.

1 Like

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
sukhothai:
brok3 bitch3s wii not sleep well this night.
e.g that recharge card seller up there that is spewing trash
Why insult one's means of livelihood?
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by TPound(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
noni14:
guy u don dash out your destiny oh

Can he dash out his destiny and still be able to go to the abroad?

1 Like

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by noni14(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
TPound:

Can he dash out his destiny and still be able to go to the abroad?
which abroad is it chad or togo

2 Likes

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by EdoBozz(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
noni14:

Your opinion brov, not mine.
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
No, we won't curse you.

Na man you be...
You can't be an olosho.
You are an alpha male cheesy
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by EdoBozz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. How are u different from those runz girls? You even carry vex money incase cheesy

Karma will deal with u if you end up marrying one innocenty.

Na wa oooo. Which one be karma for this one naa.
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by TPound(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
noni14:

He mentioned abroad na... It's up to you to now decode which abroad he is
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Gluckudom1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fake story... aimed at boosting ego. Trash Trash Trash angryFake story... aimed at boosting ego. Trash Trash Trash

1 Like

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bros ooh, come see eeh, this your story dey make me think so you dey bomb us lie

all the girl wey you don yarn us all of them na from rich family and their skin dey always look like mirror and soft. i dey try my best believe your story with one eye open. i hope say you no be lienus

2 Likes

Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by faithfull18(f): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why insult one's means of livelihood?
He doesn't deserve the attention you just accorded him, that's his way of making me notice him but I will pass. I already corrected him severally, I sell data not recharge card, he is too dumb to realise even institutions now sell airtime and the likes. Anyway, he is my self appointed publicist here on this section, he is doing a good job.
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by EdoBozz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
wetdick:
Bros ooh, come see eeh, this your story dey make me think so you dey bomb us lie

all the girl wey you don yarn us all of them na from rich family and their skin dey always look like mirror and soft. i dey try my best believe your story with one eye open. i hope say you no be lienus

Lol.... Lienus na sweet name ooo. You suppose know say enough stories full Nollywood. Some na true life stories, some na imagination. Just grab the idea anyhow you choose to and keep yourself entertained.
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
faithfull18:

He doesn't deserve the attention you just accorded him, that's his way of making me notice him but I will pass. I already corrected him severally, I sell data not recharge card, he is too dumb to realise even institutions now sell airtime and likes. Anyway, he is my self appointed publicist here on this section, he is doing a good job.

Whether you sell data o, recharge card...even groundnut, most important thing is you have something doing.

Lots of them here are jobless, depending on their parents for money. They just form unavailable sometimes to make it look like they have something doing. They do nothing, not even sales of the recharge card they use to insult you.

Create any thread on corporate Nigeria or business and you won't see them comment. They can't comment on something they know nothing about. Abeg, them no follow!
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
EdoBozz:

Na wa oooo. Which one be karma for this one naa.
Lol. Na that one you see shey tongue
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by faithfull18(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Whether you sell data o, recharge card...even groundnut, most important thing is you have something doing.

Lots of them here are jobless, depending on their parents for money. They just form unavailable sometimes to make it look like they have something doing. They do nothing, even selling the recharge card they use to insult you.

Create any thread on corporate Nigeria or business and you won't see them comment. They can't comment on something they nothing about. Abeg, them no follow!
Lol, I don't even reply such mentions. I know that, that boy in particular is a 26yrs old undergrad that's why I don't waste words on him and his kind, at least they provide me free publicity which is actually good for business grin
Re: See How Real Big Girls Roll. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, I don't even reply to such mentions. I know that, that boy in particular is a 26yrs old undergrad that's why I don't waste words on him and his kind, at least they provide me free publicity which is actually good for business grin

Every publicity is welcome cheesy

Instead of his to go and focus on his books. In the nearest future he will get angrier at females, like they are the cause of his empty life. Nonsense and sukhothia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies.. Tomorrow Is International *no Bra Day* / My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added / Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.