Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198152 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Yelso. Striky will be in charge of performing mouth to mouth tongue grin

Mouth2mouth on LB....yuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
striktlymi:

I take it that LB just want's to catch some fun and probably get Ihe to argue with him...

Anyways, the bottom line here is that the Christian chat thread was created to let off some 'steam' and not make them. Alfa's posts have been shown to have the tendency to provoke Atheists vs Christians argument as it is doing now.

If posts that can provoke members to argue is found on that thread then the objective of the thread would have been defeated; hence, 'locking down' Afa's posts was the right thing to do.

The lesson I believe all should learn from this is that Alfa is one of the brilliant students of his master. It is said that if you must dine with Alfa's master, you should endeavour to get a very long spoon.

If Alfa seek your permission to spread the word of God, the default answer should be: NO THANK YOU WE CAN MANAGE BY OURSELVES. with this I say: where da heck is that chess board?? Got to play me some games...

I do believe I agree smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Aww we both know i can take care of myself kiss
I have a personal motto: Don't feed the troll wink
If calling me every minute will help quieten the voices in his head, it's my Christian duty to help then....
What's that they say about bearing one anothers burden again? grin

mischief..mischief...mischief...no more Literature section for you young lady grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Mouth2mouth on LB....yuck!!!

I take it that you are looking for trouble
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Alfa Seltzer: They apply but we know full well rules have grey areas. It so happens yours had an intent to cause commotion. If you want I can cast and bind Satan on your chatbox. In any case, it is to the mods credit your chatbox is allowed. Satanism is offensive to Christianity.

@ logicboy: Do what.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Is that right? What again do we call insanity? Would a sane person be offended by a mere greeting? I say hi to someone I'm seeing for the first time in the day and they take offence and you say, "oh that's ok, anything can offend anyone", not "oh boy, there's some'n wrong with that dude". Right.

Any? Please misrepresent and misinterpret the John 3:16 you were on about earlier.

Who is that section reserved for, buddy? And if you attack me and I kill you in a fight, it's as much your fault as mine, no? That's why I won't be punished for murder.

You see, you would have given me difficulty if you actually had tried to only post from the KJV or other recognized mainstream Christian version and made no comments to anyone about the posts. But you're Alfa, you can rein in your hate for Christ only so far so you had to help me destroy your efforts there by laughing at two Christians who disagreed over your activities, posting from the Queen James (?) Version or whatever, and right here misrepresenting the Bible again - God told someone to bake and eat human dung? Wow, what version is that, Duke Alfa Version?

Fib again, please. Swear again that you didn't intend to provoke the Christians on that thread. grin

Oh, you sure as heck did, my friend. And even if HBG meant to punish you by hiding them, it was a good strategic move to maintain the sanity and sanctity of that thread. Shouldn't you be thinking up a new scheme to attack that thread already? This one tanked!

All these bla bla and twisting just because you can't stand quoted from your sacred book.
Let me dismantle you one by one. If you say good morning and that person takes offense, then YES!, there's something wrong with that person. You get it? There's something wrong with people taking offense when no offense has been intended expecially if the action was one of repeating sacred words (like good morning) to the person feigning offense.

John 3:16 already misrepresents itself and doesn't need me. It makes no sense at all.

And if you take salutation for an attack, then you have a problem.

Here you go again showing your ignorance of the scriptures. The King James version said to bake cake with sh.it. Here:

Ezekiel 4:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+4%3A12&version=KJV
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wait.....are you saying that she was an innocent party to all this? When she was insulting an abusing me over 2 pages on the [b]atheist chatbox and you were lollling, it was okay?[/b]

Please, please, please, lets not open that can of worms

======

lets go back to trolling the christian chatbox wink grin grin
I would have kept on ignoring you but I must correct one lie here:
"My favourite troublemaker smiley"

This was the very first statement I posted on that thread addressing you. I was teasing you, but what was your response?

Invectives. You rained down invectives on my person, and provoked, I responded. Everyone was clowning around and having fun until you fired the first missile.

Do you deny, LB? Do you?? Stop playing innocent here, Logicboy. You fired the first salvo and I hit back hard because I don't take rubbish. Never have, never will.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
aManFromMars:

I'm online. Nice game yday btw. My mistake with that knight haunted me the whole game. cry

I am there now. Click on live game. I am there now, hopefully we can get to play the timed game from there.

Alfa why did you log off?

LB still scared? tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Alfa Seltzer: They apply but we know full well rules have grey areas. It so happens yours had an intent to cause commotion. If you want I can cast and bind Satan on your chatbox. In any case, it is to the mods credit your chatbox is allowed. Satanism is offensive to Christianity.

I think we need to have a serious debate.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Alfa Seltzer: They apply but we know full well rules have grey areas. It so happens yours had an intent to cause commotion. If you want I can cast and bind Satan on your chatbox. In any case, it is to the mods credit your chatbox is allowed. Satanism is offensive to Christianity.

They don't. Thay have intent to instruct.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

I take it that you are looking for trouble

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
striktlymi:

I am there now. Click on live game. I am there now, hopefully we can get to play the timed game from there.

Alfa why did you log off?

LB still scared? tongue

I'm still there and it says "No friends are currently in Live Chess."

What am I doing wrong?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
I would have kept on ignoring you but I must correct one lie here:
"My favourite troublemaker smiley"

This was the very first statement I posted on that thread addressing you. I was teasing you, but what was your response?

Invectives. You rained down invectives on my person, and provoked, I responded. Everyone was clowning around and having fun until you fired the first missile.

Do you deny, LB? Do you?? Stop playing innocent here, Logicboy. You fired the first salvo and I hit back, hard because I don't take rubbish. Never have, never will.

abeg shift........this is an old chapter that should be closed. You are no more interesting
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I'm still there and it says "No friends are currently in Live Chess."

What am I doing wrong?

I don't know mehn...I saw you one minute, the next you were off.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa just sent you an invite
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
striktlymi:

mischief..mischief...mischief...no more Literature section for you young lady grin grin grin
grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Muskeeto, that was for siding with the xtians. No mercy. cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

You've called me a troll twice and said that I'm schizophrenic twice.

When I start, dont complain oooooo

Everybody don see am now........
How's it me fault u can't help assuming my posts refer to you
I never specifically called you LB schizophrenic neither have i tagged you a troll any more than you already named yourself one. Remember when u said u were gonna troll me? undecided

Any way if u wanna keep picking on me, then by all means ride on....mayhaps u'll end up like Jack grin

Just remember i'm the wrong person to pick on cos u won't get you the satisfaction you crave so much cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Muskeeto, that was for siding with the xtians. No mercy. cool

Hahahaa.. Nice game. I never chop since morning.

I'll be back.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

abeg shift........this is an old chapter that should be closed. You are no more interesting
An old chapter yet you keep playing the victim and spewing barefaced lies about what went down. And to think I once liked the handle called 'Logicboy'. Smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

All these bla bla and twisting just because you can't stand quoted from your sacred book.
Let me dismantle you one by one. If you say good morning and that person takes offense, then YES!, there's something wrong with that person. You get it? There's something wrong with people taking offense when no offense has been intended expecially if the action was one of repeating sacred words (like good morning) to the person feigning offense.

John 3:16 already misrepresents itself and doesn't need me. It makes no sense at all.

And if you take salutation for an attack, then you have a problem.

Here you go again showing your ignorance of the scriptures. The King James version said to bake cake with sh.it. Here:

Ezekiel 4:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+4%3A12&version=KJV

Meh! Throw up another scheme already. Whining about this one is getting boring.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Person go just blink, thread go add 20 pages cry make una no worry, i be troll. I like reading and gathering info. . .wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

They don't. Thay have intent to instruct.

Really. I will confirm.

@ Ihedinobi, HBG and striktlymi, all Christians in the house: [size=18pt]Did Alfa Seltzer once quote an edifying passage ?[/size] Like those found in Proverbs, Joshua 1:8, Jer 1:5 and the likes
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
An old chapter yet you keep playing the victim and spewing barefaced lies about what went down. And to think I once liked the handle called 'Logicboy'. Smh

logicboy was a troll. A real one. I remember coming those days to the Religion board with the intent of checking out some Christian threads and arguing some atheists. I would then see like, at least 6 different threads at a go. Same logicboy. Banning never worked. You'd see logicboy1, logicboy2, logicbwouy. How you take like am ? Dude pissed me off first time I debated him. I was expecting logic but the dude's more like a toned-down Mudley. In fact, he can be down right irrational, as shown below . . .

Logicboy03:

Atheism- disbelief in God. Atheism is not the belief that God does not exist.

I dey laff !
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

Cool!!!

In the event that you may like to 'follow' Ubenedictus and review his posts, I took the liberty of getting the link to his profile:

https://www.nairaland.com/ubenedictus

You may also want to check out Italo's profile too, considering that Uben is a bit busy now:

https://www.nairaland.com/italo

You need not follow them if you are someone like me who doesn't fancy 'following' people around but at least, I will suggest you check out some of their posts.

...And then he would be saying HE doesn't want to be a mod..... angry

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Really. I will confirm.

@ Ihedinobi, HBG and striktlymi, all Christians in the house: [size=18pt]Did Alfa Seltzer once quote an edifying passage ?[/size] Like those found in Proverbs, Joshua 1:8, Jer 1:5 and the likes

What do you mean edifying? As opposed to what?

Anyway, my intent was to instruct. Not to edify.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I never specifically called you LB schizophrenic neither have i tagged you a troll any more than you already named yourself one. Remember when u said u were gonna troll me? undecided

Any way if u wanna keep picking on me, then by all means ride on....mayhaps u'll end up like Jack grin

Just remember i'm the wrong person to pick on cos u won't get you the satisfaction you crave so much cool

And still they cant get my nuts out their mouth....

undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Lol........Jesus Christ. You sabi lie.

Did you refer to logicboy as schizophrenic......yes or no? Simple question.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:

Was it me or Muskeeto aka manfrommars that brought back the issue?

I dont care if you once liked me. Just park well.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

logicboy was a troll. A real one. I remember coming those days to the Religion board with the intent of checking out some Christian threads and arguing some atheists. I would then see like, at least 6 different threads at a go. Same logicboy. Banning never worked. You'd see logicboy1, logicboy2, logicbwouy. How you take like am ? Dude pissed me off first time I debated him. I was expecting logic but the dude's more like a toned-down Mudley. In fact, he can be down right irrational, as shown below . . .

I dey laff !

Lololol........Uyi my man....wetin dey now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.