Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198369 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What do you mean edifying? As opposed to what?

Anyway, my intent was to instruct. Not to edify.

Is it only with OT laws, amongst other verses, that you would 'instruct' them ? Guy instruct for ya chatbox. Like Satan you are greedy for souls of Christians in particular.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Geez are u 17 undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Agent Jackbauer, where are you? We need to dispose of a wench
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03: Agent Jackbauer, where are you? We need to dispose a wench

No need.

We both know she wants a spit-roast. cool

Nasty.

She Nasty.

I like Nasty.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

No need.

Nasty.

She Nasty.

I like Nasty.

At thevmention of jackbauer, the sizzle shall fizzle.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

logicboy was a troll. A real one. I remember coming those days to the Religion board with the intent of checking out some Christian threads and arguing some atheists. I would then see like, at least 6 different threads at a go. Same logicboy. Banning never worked. You'd see logicboy1, logicboy2, logicbwouy. How you take like am ? Dude pissed me off first time I debated him. I was expecting logic but the dude's more like a toned-down Mudley. In fact, he can be down right irrational, as shown below . . .

I dey laff !
You are right. Even Seun has testified to the fact that LB is one of the most annoying trolls on NL.

Anyhoo, the only reason why I liked him was cos he reminded me of one of my younger relatives (they are both jerks).
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
^^^lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06: @Uj_sizzle

The picture below is evidence why your profile picture on NL is without the head.

That chic is okay.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
You are right. Even Seun has testified to the fact that LB is one of the most annoying trolls on NL.

Anyhoo, the only reason why I liked him was cos he reminded me of one of my younger relatives (they are both jerks).

There's no crime in admitting your infatuation Ishi.

My very first interaction with you on these boards was during the course of addressing LB's usual BS.

You were actually defending him...and trolling me!

Almost a year on now, you have both earned my respect....

Lol

I know I'll be at the wedding... grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Druid06, is that uj_sizzle? If it is then you have broken rule number 10 and you deserve a VERY LONG ban.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That chic is okay.

No fall my hand bros.

That's some monstrous worwority.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:

Lol......see how people shoot themselves in the foot? Rather than let go, you keep calling my name.

No shame. So you would call your own brother a jerk just to insult me? Lol. You must have forgot that you mentioned that we are of the same age.

See what happens when you dont leave things alone?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

There's no crime in admitting your infatuation Ishi.

My very first interaction with you on these boards was during the course of addressing LB's usual BS.

You were actually defending him...and trolling me!

Almost a year on now, you have both earned my respect....

Lol

I know I'll be at the wedding... grin
I can't be infatuated with my younger brother, jack
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Do bans really have any effect these days? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uj darling, for what it's worth, I think you are very pretty. Nice eyes and smile smiley Don't mind all 'em bad belle people. I'm sure they are secretly admiring you smiley

Jack, e don do!! angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2013

The picture below is evidence why your profile picture on NL is without the head.

Seriously smh. I don't blame you sha. Irrelevant thing. Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2013

Fine woman.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
I call him jerk out of fondness. That is how I show affection, so stop spewing filth. If you don't have a brain, go steal one. If you can't steal one, then grow one in urine culture. Keep me out of your posts, you irritating little boy, I have warned you.

Shalom

Calm down.....no one is calling your name anymore.

I agree that I am a small boy...........with respect to your sugar daddies grin.....aristo babe
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Apart from the moustache, the angry pimples, and what looks suspiciously like Tribal Marks... She's actually alright...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2013

You, sir, are a sick son. What on earth's your problem? If that is her, what gives you the right to expose her identity on this forum?

Mods, in the event that that's her real pic, it would be wise to take that photo off.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: Apart from the moustache, the angry pimples, and what looks suspiciously like Tribal Marks... She's actually alright...
Jack!! angry

Admit, you like her that's why you have saved her picture grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

No need.

Nasty.

She Nasty.

I like Nasty.
You sef you are forming badosky, abi? I'm sure in real life you're prolly 5'5, plump of face, buck-toothed and begoggled tongue

grin tongue tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
You sef you are forming badosky, abi? I'm sure in real life you're prolly 5'5, plump of face, buck-toothed and begoggled tongue

grin tongue tongue

Lol.

I am.

But I am trying to lose weight though undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lol.

I am.

But I am trying to lose weight though undecided
Me too grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.