Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Advice Urgently Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Needed!!! (929 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed!!! by Vikki77(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm in a relationship of 4 years, got engaged in 2017, the introduction was done October last year. I'm a student in my finals and I school the state capital. Now the problem is I have done some shady things that he doesn't know about. He got to suspect me and he called me and asked me if I have anything wrong that I need to tell him, I told him no at first but some other time he called and asked me same question again but I told him that its not something to talk over the phone that when I return from school in few days time we will talk about it.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by JasonScoolari: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Let us guess;

-You had sex with someone and your conscience is pricking you?

-You went diabolical with the marriage issue?

If the first assumption is anything to go by, then the only advise i can give you is to return that ring to the unfortunate brother because you don't deserve him. As a matter of fact, you're an epidemic danger/calamity waiting to happen if that brother goes ahead with his plans.

This is the WORST betrayal of trust, and I can tell you that you're more worse than our corrupt leaders.

I really don't want to go all hard because like I said before, it's just an ASSUMPTION because you never stated that "SHADY" thing you did.

You better tell him in FULL details so that your conscience will be CLEARED.

8 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by Vikki77(f): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
I told him I had sex with someone else but some months ago. I always wanted to tell him but I didn't know how. I know I have done the unspeakable but I'm begging for a second chance. He too has wronged me and even cheated on me but I forgave him. I'm not trying to justify what I did but I just need help. Anything that will make me get my man back cos I can't live without him.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by enuk80(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Vikki77:
I told him I had sex with someone else but some months ago. I always wanted to tell him but I didn't know how. I know I have done the unspeakable but I'm begging for a second chance. He too has wronged me and even cheated on me but I forgave him. I'm not trying to justify what I did but I just need help. Anything that will make me get my man back cos I can't live without him.

Stop justifying yourself because he once cheated behind your back. This shouldn't give you any reason to cheat at him. You already had the intention of cheating and stop saying he cheated too. Besides, you are a woman. It is better for a man to cheat than a woman to cheat. African tradition and societal view see women who cheat as being unfaithful. The reverse is the case when it comes to man. He will always be a man..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by goodman556: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Vikki77:
I'm in a relationship of 4 years, got engaged in 2017, the introduction was done October last year. I'm a student in my finals and I school the state capital. Now the problem is I have done some shady things that he doesn't know about. He got to suspect me and he called me and asked me if I have anything wrong that I need to tell him, I told him no at first but some other time he called and asked me same question again but I told him that its not something to talk over the phone that when I return from school in few days time we will talk about it.

My dear don't mind people still judging you based on your past ok. Nobody on this Earth is perfect, we all have made mistakes in life. The only issue is have you really changed If you have go back to him when he's happy tell him everything about you that he needs to know, it may sound bad to him for the first time but in the other hand if he's reasonable enough he would see you as someone he can trust. So stop panicking, be sincere to him...if he's for u he's for u, this is marriage and not bf/gf, if he loves you he would show, don't force yourself on someone who doesn't love you if really u want to enjoy marriage... wishing you happy happy... your past can't decide you, so never allow it hurt u ok...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by goodman556: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
enuk80:

Stop justifying yourself because he once cheated behind your back. This shouldn't give you any reason to cheat at him. You already had the intention of cheating and stop saying he cheated too. Besides, you are a woman. It is better for a man to cheat than a woman to cheat. African tradition and societal view see women who cheat as being unfaithful. The reverse is the case when it comes to man. He will always be a man..

Mr Man people like you don't need to comment on post like this, this is for matured and experienced minds ok.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by JasonScoolari: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
goodman556:

My dear don't mind people still judging you based on your past ok. Nobody on this Earth is perfect, we all have made mistakes in life. The only issue is have you really changed If you have go back to him when he's happy tell him everything about you that he needs to know, it may sound bad to him for the first time but in the other hand if he's reasonable enough he would see you as someone he can trust. So stop panicking, be sincere to him...if he's for u he's for u, this is marriage and not bf/gf, if he loves you he would show, don't force yourself on someone who doesn't love you if really u want to enjoy marriage... wishing you happy happy... your past can't decide you, so never allow it hurt u ok...
Your type are the one's encouraging these ladies to cheat and then tag it as "MISTAKE" and "NO ONE IS PERFECT"

I don't know why you're trying to "pamper" this high level of BETRAYAL which was carried out by the lady un-hypnotized,

I don't know what you stand to GAIN by patting her on the back for CHEATING few months to her day. You never condemned her hawking her pussy to another Nigga FREE OF CHARGE, rather, you said "If he's reasonable enough he will see her as someone he can TRUST?

What level of "Woman wrapper" is this one?

Are you DRUNK?

What a dude.

10 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Your type are the one's encouraging these ladies to cheat and then tag it as "MISTAKE" and "NO ONE IS PERFECT"

I don't know why you're trying to "pamper" this high level of BETRAYAL which was carried out by the lady un-hypnotized,

I don't know what you stand to GAIN by patting her on the back for CHEATING few months to her day. You never condemned her hawking her pussy to another Nigga FREE OF CHARGE, rather, you said "If he's reasonable enough he will see her as someone he can TRUST?

Are you DRUNK?

What a dude.

Did you forget to comment on the part where she said he also cheated and she forgave him, or you intentionally chose not to see that part?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by goodman556: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Are you DRUNK?

What a dude.

Then what do you gain from rebuking her continuously?? She has committed it and can't be reversed. She should feel guilty all the days of her life Or she should go and commit SUCIDE Yes what she did is not right...the only thing she can do now is to change completely, forget about the past and continue with her life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2019
No worry jor, him too don nyash another person. If he deserves you he wont vamoose.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by boxer022(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Well the issue here is that you lied at first when he asked you if you had anything to tell him. Now you have decided to tell him the truth. My advice to you is to open up to him, making him understand that it happened in the past and will never happen again. Make sure you apologize to him for telling lies at first promising not to do that again.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by enuk80(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
goodman556:

Mr Man people like you don't need to comment on post like this, this is for matured and experienced minds ok.

Who is this fool that has nothing better to say.. Please sod off

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Did you forget to comment on the part where she said he also cheated and she forgave him, or you intentionally chose not to see that part?
So if i was ur only brother and about to marry a fiancee who admitted to cheating some months back in a four years relationship u would really advise me to forgive and marry her You girls should stop comparing yourselves to men not that i'm saying its okay for a man to cheat but when a woman has this mindset that she can do anything because her man did it either to get even with him or to prove some sort of equality, things don't always tend to work well. A man is a man and a woman is a woman.. There's a lot of difference in perception of these things especially in these parts of the world. It's just the reality of things.

Because i cheated doesn't give u the right to. Its not proper anywhere in the world. Its not a game of who's the better cheat. And these goes for every other thing in relationships and life u don't live with ur partner like ur competing over some medal? u complement, encourage and improve on each other.. some of u girls are ur own problems looking for and creating fights where there should be calm and sweetness. Fighting over everything and competing over everything even things as little as call timing or response to calls. A lot of u modern girls will get married but i sincerely pray u end up truly happy in it
Re: Advice Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2019
The guy cheated before the engagement and introduction, she cheated afterwards.

Oya continue to support her.

(1) (Reply)

House Rent: As A Man What Will You Do? / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him / What Are Your Views In Marrying An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.