Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (30973 Views)

Correlation between mouth and Vag. / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by okadoo: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
NONE
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
NONE
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MorataFC: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
None
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Chrisbeks: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
None of them
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Antipob777(f): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
None of the above. All Igbos have mouth odour and body odour.

Very dirty set of guys, they are very broke and can't even take care of a girl.

I know many of them even here on Nairaland.

Smelly terrorists

8 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BianoJay(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Body odour can be mild or not so pronounced but, mouth odour? Nah! It can kill!

Well, I can't stand any, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by TANID(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Itoosabi:
Dear nairalanders I asked this question cos I'm the victim of the two situations. I couldn't cope I left unregrettebly .
Which one can you be able to cope with between Mouth Odour and Body Odour
Itoosabi:
Dear nairalanders I asked this question cos I'm the victim of the two situations. I couldn't cope I left unregrettebly .
Itoosabi:
None Please
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Body Odour is manageable, mouth odour/bad breath? that one na die be that
Lol you never jam grin grin somebody Odour no be here ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
NEITHER.

Had a GF called Ifeoma. Beautiful yellow skin, sexy yam legs but the body odour....
angry
what is sexy about yam legs? angry
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by ibietela2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
None, please. I sat with a guy in class last week who has mouth odour. Everytime he spoke, it was like they opened a used and unflushed toilet, I had a serious stomachache and almost vomitted my intestine.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by spiceadole: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Itoosabi:
What will you do if you find yourself in such situation

BREAK UP
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Body odour is mangeable
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by IvarTheBoneless: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
freezyprinzy:
what is sexy about yam legs? angry

They look edible to me
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Creativebae(f): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
I can manage body odour. Wil buy him spray.rollon. perfume. Shettus and all . buh mouth odour. Is a no no. Lol

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BlackSaints: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Lol you never jam grin grin somebody Odour no be here ooo grin grin
Abi lol
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin

I think I'll take body odor. It is easier to fix than mouth odor. It is well o.

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by olisaEze(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Non!!! Don’t wanna cope, I’ll just run.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by TANID(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Antipob777:
None of the above. All Igbos have mouth odour and body odour.

Very dirty set of guys, they are very broke and can't even take care of a girl.

I know many of them even here on Nairaland.

Smelly terrorists

Are You On Facebook Please
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin
IvarTheBoneless:

They look edible to me
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Neither.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
rubbish post, Between
Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A
Relationship?.........just like asking btw satan and devil which one will u choose or manage..... abeg are both not the same?? infact naira land dey post rubbish

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
I cannot manage any. Including a lady that snores.
Except if you want me to be fully kitted in gas mask 2-4-7 for the former, and wireless head phones for the latter.

You guys don't get it, none could ever be preferable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by XaviDayo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
None coz I have the 2 already. Can't cope with more pls.....Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by hucienda: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
None, please. I sat with a guy in class last week who has mouth odour. Everytime he spoke, it was like they opened a used and unflushed toilet, I had a serious stomachache and almost vomitted my intestine.

Use style to tell him to get a mouthwash or manage menthol sweets.

@OP: both are undesirable.

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Creativebae:
I can manage body odour. Wil buy him spray.rollon. perfume. Shettus and all . buh mouth odour. Is a no no. Lol
Jeez, sister You wickedgrin

Shetox?? Is he a mosquito??
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
madridguy:
@ OP, I don't pray for such but I can't stay with someone with offensive odour. Either mouth or body odour.

My nose Antena na 7G tongue so I can smell from very far.

I pray God help people suffering with such ailment.
hmmm boss some body odor dey enter eye like tear gas

2 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
NEITHER.

Had a GF called Ifeoma. Beautiful yellow skin, sexy yam legs but the body odour....
angry

Get sense. Your mates are all around the world making a difference.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
OP I THINK YOU SHOULD BE TALKING OF THE SOLUTION,THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ACTION OF SOLVING SUCH PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO HELP THOSE IN SUCH CONDITIONS OUT
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by marwanafrica: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
None biko, rara oo, ba na so.
in mijin ki na da shi fa?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by HazardMan(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
I pray that guy should see this post #KASALA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.