Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (30975 Views)

Correlation between mouth and Vag. / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by highdon(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:

Ask the person to go to a general hospital and request to see a dermatologist or any doctor at all that can also refer him to a dermatologist.

Alternatively, read
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sweating-and-body-odor/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353898

Thanks man
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MissJoy29(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
1Sharon:

So true.
On social media you see memes about cutting ppl off and burning bridges for small issues. It's not right at all. If there is a problem that can be solved you and the partner should work together
That's it dear. It's so unfortunate how kids these days handle relationships.

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MissJoy29(f): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
BLESSMME:

You just nailed it...Life is so simple, people just make it look like Jamb
Thank you...
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by eagleonearth(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
None, please. I sat with a guy in class last week who has mouth odour. Everytime he spoke, it was like they opened a used and unflushed toilet, I had a serious stomachache and almost vomitted my intestine.
savage but true
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Boxer007(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
donbenie:
You tell me,seems you know all the odors and sounds of gays.. shocked

Takes one to know one.. grin

You gay? Well done. Nice to meet you sir
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by babel123(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Antipob777:
None of the above. All Igbos have mouth odour and body odour.

Very dirty set of guys, they are very broke and can't even take care of a girl.

I know many of them even here on Nairaland.

Smelly terrorists
thunder fire you there
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MissJoy29(f): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
MacLovington:

Upon which authority do you claim to know that every girl out there is like the hostel girls? The girl in question lives in a comfortable family home. Some people actually see people and their "organs" up close for a living daily to know.

Sure hygiene is important. Many oyinbo bathe like twice or thrice a week. And do not have much BO. It is something many black people find hard to adhere to in diaspora. When told by a dermatologist to wash twice a week. When it comes to the body, nature plays a far bigger role than what we think we are doing right.

You need to remember that you have more microbial organisms in your body than the number cells that make up the whole of your body. How many can you wash WELL away?

The fact remains that in modern times excellent perfumes masks many things.
On the authority that I'm a female and may have interacted with more females than you have(I'm assuming you are a guy). Besides, you are just purposely twisting my words. Did I in any way say that the said girl lives in the hostel? Argue intelligently please without resorting to twisting of my words please. I used hostel illustration because you sounded something like, "As a beautiful Nigerian girl, I think she bathes regularly". Which means you make the mistake a lot of people make by erroneously believing that beauty equates neatness. That was why I talked about the hostel which was the only place I have lived closely with ladies to know what I'm telling you now. Now, concerning the girl in question, substitute hostel for house(or comfortable family house like you said) & we will still have the same scenario: not every beautiful and well dressed lady is clean.You can only be sure when you know where they are coming out from & how it is. The bottom line is, don't be deceived by looks & "packaging".

Again, do you think oyibos are that clean that you are using them as reference? Are they not the masters of using deodorant and perfume to cover up their smell when they dash out of the house without bathing? Who even invented perfumes and deodorant?

So we should excuse our being dirty with the excuse that there are so many microorganisms in our bodies and we can't possibly wash them all away? In other words, we should stop bathing, brushing our teeths, flossing, & doing everything we can do to be hygienic because "we might as well be wasting our time?

Please, what bigger role does nature play that we dont know about?

We seem to agree on something though: perfumes do really mask a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Gkemz: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
If the odour is very intense, i will say none of the above. But if the body odour is as result of stress, i will encourage her to use deodorant and bath regularly.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Empiree: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
1Sharon:

We are talking about deodorants and you are bringing up diseases, what's ur point? undecided
okay, you don't understand then. Someone said earlier that deodorant is not the issue. Deodorant is temporary solution.

Mouth or body odor could be a sign of underlying disease. A woman who delivers baby by CS is prone to have odor if her wound is not properly cared for before closing the region, bcuz maggots build up in the wound. This is where odor comes from. So you can see that deodorant is not permanent solution.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Most gals gad body odour especially underneath
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by TANID(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
take a look.....
Hahahaha! Ok Then Are You A Igbo Girl
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by noble2faith(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
You must be talking about Yoruba women because their women are so dirty that even their men will leave them and running after us.

Igbo Amaka

As pretty and innocent-looking as you are, you allow tribalism to make you look less attractive. Amend your way! It is not befitting for you.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
discuss what? sad

The smell
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by SpiffyAttitude(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Funny enough, some people that commented here are suffering from either of the above!
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Itoosabi:
Dear nairalanders I asked this question cos I'm the victim of the two situations. I couldn't cope I left unregrettebly .
Which one can you be able to cope with between Mouth Odour and Body Odour

Alot of people hv body odour which can be controlled effectively with deodorants and perfumes. Mouth odour is hard to resolve bt I believe it's possible.

I had a frnd in sec skol days and my close frnd cos I knew him from my primary skol so the frndship naturally continued bt he had a terrible mouth odour and guys wud tolerate abit, sm will walk away anytime he spoke like snub him and sm crazy ones who where also my frnds will tell him straight up his mouth stinks. I didnt know how to handle it bt I always did my best to cope with him cos most guys lost their patience with him.

On one embarrassing episode he had to ask me if his mouth stinks, being young then i said abit, he asked why others complained bt I didn't and is it that bad? I say kinda, He then goes to brush bt still same. I hold my breath smtmes actually when he talks smtmes bt He's married now with kids. I don't know if he fixed it eventually.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Mhjgembu: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Wala je miyidi ko gotel walahi
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2019
Empiree:
okay, you don't understand then. Someone said earlier that deodorant is not the issue. Deodorant is temporary solution.

Mouth or body odor could be a sign of underlying disease. A woman who delivers baby by CS is prone to have odor if her wound is not properly cared for before closing the region, bcuz maggots build up in the wound. This is where odor comes from. So you can see that deodorant is not permanent solution.

This is hardly the case in ppl with bad breath and BO

Most cases are simply poor hygiene
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Empiree: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2019
1Sharon:

This is hardly the case in ppl with bad breath and BO

Most cases are simply poor hygiene
Well, you right but this can simply go away by maintaining great hygiene. But in the context of this thread, it is a relationship and i don't expect my partner not to maintain proper hygiene. So i believe in the context of this thread is simply more than hygiene. Someone can be well dressed and main good hygienic behavior and still smell.

Also, folks that work in fast food restaurant are prone to foul smell but this is unsimply hygiene issue. They need deodorant. Worse is that they dont know they smell. I am saying this from experience.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2019
None none none,but I think if u love someone,u can help someone overcome his/ her shortcomings. Personally I know odour is a sign of dirtiness,so if one loves a fellow with odour,the person should try and help the odour fellow to change. As for me ,once I smell a whiff of odour, I tell the person sharp sharp,me can't suffocate to please another person..
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2019
None but Mouth odour grin grin that one Nah hell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 04, 2019
what a thread undecided
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by dante0147: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2019
None!
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Mouth odour can be treated and eliminated
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Body odor could be easily improved on with good hygiene, while growing up my siblings use to tell me I smell probably because I had poor hygiene, I bathe once daily, then I started working on myself till it disappeared with even cheap roll on (cool breeze ) till I can afford better ones.

I went to uni and not for once did anyone told me I smell. Then I took it upon me to always tell people who smells badly that they do without assuming they already know.
A friend of mine started smelling awful, I discovered that her clothes were not properly aired , and the perfumes even makes it worse, while others were talking behind her, I approached her and told her and that was the end.

I am married for 2 years now and I occasionally ask my spouse if I smell and he has never said yes, so if you love the person truly you can work on it. As for bad breath please meet a dentist because if you know what tonsils are and how 1 of them smells, talk more of someone having about 5 tonsil stones. My 1 Kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by jericco1(m): 2:53am On Mar 04, 2019
none. why should one have either?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by ahamadegr8(m): 5:47am On Mar 04, 2019
None...I hate anything call odour.. My big nose smells anything. cool
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by skukimania(f): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2019
None! I find it hard to breath when I perceive a bad odour that last more than 30 seconds. It will seem as if I am suffocating. I don't know if it's a kind of disease.

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Palmerbarry: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Mouth odour
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by bellabello(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2019
text me 09061657656 i will give you the cure
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Platony(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2019
MacLovington:

You cannot smell your own odour easily. It is part of you. No matter how much you check. You can smell another person's pheromone for example but not yours.
Key is to be thorough with hygiene. But still not 100 guaranteed. Fact.

I knw, just lyk fragrances.....U hardly perceive it wen u're wearing it but, D fact remains, some people care less about personal hygiene. Dey don't use deodorants, neither do dey care on wat soap, cream to use. Even their clothes, dey don't use perfumes on them. Definitely, with d absence of all these, one will smell.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Platony(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
babel123:
thunder fire you there

Don't mind d idiot, Igbo & Yoruba guys who neat pass. Even their girls, Its a known fact that Igbos are finer & cleaner. I av some igbo friends dat are very neat & they maintain d standard. I av dated girls from both Tribes before I got married, u can't compare a Yoruba girl to an ibo girl wen it comes to cleanliness. Majority of Yoruba girls are dirty.

Am not an Igbo guy but I've lived & stayed with both Tribes for a very long time. Am just saying it d way it is. angry
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MacLovington(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
1Sharon:

You mean you can't smell ur own sweat? I know when I smell. As for bad breath, you can know you have it if there's a bitter taste in ur mouth
My dear by the time you can smell it, imagine Richter scale of odour others can perceive.
My dear I have been to around 40 countries across continents. My dear I can perceive something close to about 80% of people. And I am sure many talking here on NL will fall into that category. Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.