Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD (12809 Views)

The Strongest Thunder Sword - Feather's Stories / DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD 2: Serpent's Venom.(18+) / Your Pen, Sword Of Liberty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by Ann2012(f): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Well done OP
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by pweetylass(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Enjoyed the story,well done bro.May God bless your hustle.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
pweetylass:
Enjoyed the story,well done bro.May God bless your hustle.
Thanks,dear
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by temitope23(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2019
Intermilanfan:
CHAPTER 6
The sound of raindrops slamming upon the ceiling of the classroom was enough to spoil my peace at the moment. That is not counting the excess buzzing of my classmates discussing topics i did not care about.The teacher was yet to arrive anyway.Bianca was also absent. She missed the assembly too. The guys were talking(more like yelling) about the champions league match semi final between barcelonaand inter milan yesternight.
"Guy,abeg no reason that thing. Inter no play anything.How you go just come field carry eight men put for box eighteen then park bus throughout?" One yelled.
"Why them no go park bus? You no see wetin that useless ref do? Him go give thiago motta red card early in the match?Motta no even deserve that red. God catch
una. Una think say that ojoro wey you do against Chelsea last year go work again. For where? Una don forget say mourinho be
minister of defence. Make una just focus on una La liga and copa del rey because na the only thing wey una deserve. As for this champions league, na inter milan get am.
Them go even carry treble self. Dey there" Another countered.
"Siddown there dey dream" A third guy said."you think say parking of bus go work
against bayern for final. Bayern go beat inter black and blue just like their jersey." he
finished with a laugh and the others joined in, even the guy supporting inter. I had to
resist laughing along. That last statement was just too hilarious.

Tina and her crew however....
"Im telling you.Katie perry is the best singer to grace music industry"Tina gushed.
"In which life? When Beyonce and Rihanna are still living and breathing." Sade,one of her crew countered.Sade was quite short
and dark but had a mouth that flowed like the lake victoria. She never stopped talking.
"Abeg, what do you know?" Tina snapped."those two will fade away in time. Katty perry is here to stay"
"Why?" Sade countered. "Because she released one hit? If its by that, Sasha P would have become the hottest musician right now after singing "Adara" but we all
know how that turned out. Since that song,where is she now? To be called the best you have to be consistent. Im not saying Katty is
bad o. But she still has a long way to go.Right now, she cant even lace Beyonce and Rihanna's boots. To me, the best ever still remains Aaliyah."
"AALIYAH?!!!" Tina burst out in laughter,some of her girls following suit.Sade frowned.
"Abeg Sade dont kill me with a laugh. Its too early o. You dont know music at all"
"Na you Sabi"Sade pouted, folding her arms. "But that's my opinion"
"Like it matters" Tina hissed.
I could see Sade's hands clenched and a dark fire in her eyes. If there was going to be a civil war in that crew, i didn't want to witness it.So did the logical thing by putting my head on the table and folding my arms around it intending to go for a temporary nap until our teacher showed up.
For a while, i waited for any screaming and sounds of fists colliding but it didn't happen.
What happened, however, was a strange scent invading my nostrils. Startled, i raised my head just in time to see Bianca's grinning face a few inches away from mine.

I can't help but smile when I read this part. It brought that nostalgia moment in 2010. Thumbs up bro
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by temitope23(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2019
Nice one bro.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by Nobody: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
temitope23:
Nice one bro.
thanks
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by bizza45: 1:20pm On May 07, 2019
damn bro u are good ... i did enjoy your write-ups esp game of pleasure.... u are really good with your words
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 10, 2019
bizza45:
damn bro u are good ... i did enjoy your write-ups esp game of pleasure.... u are really good with your words
thanks a heap,bro. Just seeing this. I am planning on writing a sequel for this story but ive been overwhelmed lately with work and my phone crashed. Meanwhile i wrote another short erotica offline and its available in pdf and word format. Drop your email so i can send it to you.
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by bizza45: 2:32pm On May 11, 2019
Intermilanfan:
thanks a heap,bro. Just seeing this. I am planning on writing a sequel for this story but ive been overwhelmed lately with work and my phone crashed. Meanwhile i wrote another short erotica offline and its available in pdf and word format. Drop your email so i can send it to you.

bizza2005@gmail.com..... send me your no make I c if I fit send u something lite
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 11, 2019
bizza45:

bizza2005@gmail.com..... send me your no make I c if I fit send u something lite
Phone no or account no? Lol. Check your email i've sent the book
Re: DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
So John and bianca reunited after a while of being apart. Everyone is happy and the future looks bright............Or does it?

Get ready for the sequel dropping later this week.New storyline,New characters. Stay tuned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored / I Wanna Learn Pidgin English! / Chigozie Obioma's 'The Fishermen' Listed For 2015 Man Booker Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.