Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date (9859 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Who makes 5k hair in this buhari regime?
Even 1 attachment is 1.5k, then, a lady will use like 3 coupled with workmanship which is almost 3-5k.

Let's call it 10k for braiding. embarassed tongue

And if it's a weavon, you should keep atleast, 25k for your gf. tongue tongue

What's your role in relationship if you can't give your woman money for these infinitesimals

I will feel like a fool knowing that what is keeping my relationship is money. One can buy weavon for 25k. Most ladies use one weavon for a very long time.

Spending money in a relationship isn't uncommon, however, if money is the first thing a lady considers in any relationship, then she's not worth it. Most of these ladies talking about money here are broke.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

If the girl reports him to the police under rape case, shey you go fit defend am?
So if she says rape, the guy will automatically be jailed without investigation? And how is having sex with her rape?

Some ladies get wet by mention of material gains. So it is not even hard to get her spread her leg by spending few cash on her. Do you know that what got most ladies laid is just some hangouts that the guys spend less than 10k?
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Do you have 30billion? grin
Yes I do. So come to Abj let me spend 2bn on you grin grin
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

So if she says rape, the guy will automatically be jailed without investigation? And how is having sex with her rape?

Some ladies get wet by mention of material gains. So it is not even hard to get her spread her leg by spending few cash on her. Do you know that what got most ladies laid is just some hangouts that the guys spend less than 10k?
If she likes, let her wet from nose, as long as she didn't give you a go ahead, it's called rape.
Why won't there be evidence to nail the rapist?? Those ones being jailed everyday, the evidence falls from heaven.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

Yes I do. So come to Abj let me spend 2bn on you grin grin
Do 10bn give away on sections of nl first, let people win and comment. grin
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

I will feel like a fool knowing that what is keeping my relationship is money. One can buy weavon for 25k. Most ladies use one weavon for a very long time.

Spending money in a relationship isn't uncommon, however, if money is the first thing a lady considers in any relationship, then she's not worth it. Most of these ladies talking about money here are broke.
I agree with you though, money shouldn't be the basics of relationship unless it's all for transaction purpose.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Do 10bn give away on sections of nl first, let people win and comment. grin
If I do this, I won't have 30bn again. I want you to meet my account statement reading 30bn.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

If she likes, let her wet from nose, as long as she didn't give you a go ahead, it's called rape.
Why won't there be evidence to nail the rapist?? Those ones being jailed everyday, the evidence falls from heaven.
Once she sees money, she won't know when she spread her leg like PDP umbrella. It's very easy.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

If I do this, I won't have 30bn again. I want you to meet my account statement reading 30bn.
Won't be bad if I meet it at 0.00, so long the good deeds has been done.
Lol
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

Once she sees money, she won't know when she spread her leg like PDP umbrella. It's very easy.
Not for everyone.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Not for everyone.
Should work on you because the way and manner you've been insulting broke boys is something else.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Won't be bad if I meet it at 0.00, so long the good deeds has been done.
Lol
So you are no longer interested in the money/30bn? cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny how you accepted money shouldn't be the basis of a relationship.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

Should work on you because the way and manner you've been insulting broke boys is something else.
That's an insult and wouldn't tolerate that.

I don't insult hustling broke guys, rather the lazy ones who come on here to bash ladies every minute of the day, taking out their frustrations on ladies instead of looking out for themselves and working hard to better their lives.
Being broke is a temporary situation and nothing wrong with it, but staying broke and not doing anything about it is not sensible.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

So you are no longer interested in the money/30bn? cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny how you accepted money shouldn't be the basis of a relationship.
Yes, money shouldn't be basics of a true relationship, same way sex shouldn't be.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

That's an insult and wouldn't tolerate that.

I don't insult hustling broke guys, rather the lazy ones who come on here to bash ladies every minute of the day, taking out their frustrations on ladies instead of looking out for themselves and working hard to better their lives.
Being broke is a temporary situation and nothing wrong with it, but staying broke and not doing anything about it is not sensible.
You are becoming emotional
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes, money shouldn't be basics of a true relationship, same way sex shouldn't be.
Invariably, if sex must be in a relationship, then money must be considered to play same or equivalent role as sex?

Kindly confirm this
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

Invariably, if sex must be in a relationship, then money must be considered to play same or equivalent role as sex?

Kindly confirm this
Finance deh sweet with romance.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Finance deh sweet with romance.

I concur.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Your Own Stinginess No Get Part One
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by ImaIma1(f): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:
Hi guys.

I will go straight to the point. Met a girl on industrial training in my place of work. In other words, babe is on I.T in my office. I liked her and I know she likes me too. We got talking, exchanged contacts and all that.

Fast forward to today, we went out on our first date. Before she came, babe politely told me that I will give her T.fare because she just started the IT stuff and didn't have T.fare to come to the date.I found it funny but agreed. Come on, if I could give you food on our date in a eatry, I could still give small thing as tfare. We live in the same city by the way and I calculated her transport fare going and coming, to be #500.

Babe came, we had a good time at my cost and I proceeded to give her #500 as T.fare. Her demeanor changed but she tried to be cool. I noticed everything but feigned ignorance. Getting home, called babe and we talked good. Now, maybe she thinks she's seen maga, she called back and asked if I could sub for her. That her data just got finished. I was like... WTF. I declined instantly and she dropped the call. I regretted not taking her home and bleep the hell out of her after the date as she was in the mood. I was trying to be good guy. Truth is, I liked her and didn't want to create a wrong impression.

Guys, don't date a student if you want something serious. I feel like giving her small thing as bait, get her to visit, chop and take my leave. Cos every feeling I have for her just evaporated. She ain't worth it. Who begs for T.fare on a first date? Naija girls, una Weldon.

It is the IT student you saw to ask out. Because she is comfortably below your status or level. You went for a hustling IT student. Now you are opening thread so that your fellow female bashers can fulfil their purpose in life.

Why didn't you go for a lady that can handle her bills and take care of herself and pay for your tfare? That one might bruise your ego.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tyup(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

If u don’t take dem serious how will you settle down with one bro?
I just need someone who have something doing not lazy ones looking for a guy to take good care of here .
Am done paying school fee

I dont take them serious that's cause I ain't gonna marry anyone one of them. just friends with benefit cool
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is the IT student you saw to ask out. Because she is comfortably below your status or level. You went for a hustling IT student. Now you are opening thread so that your fellow female bashers can fulfil their purpose in life.

Why didn't you go for a lady that can handle her bills and take care of herself and pay for your tfare? That one might bruise your ego.

Love knows no bound young lady. You don't choose who to love. It just happens. That you didn't see anything wrong in her beggarly attitude speaks volumes about who you're. Truth be told, even if she's working, she will still be a leech. The tendency is all there

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:

Normally I don't reply people like you but let make an exception. #500 is only? And she couldn't afford it. That's by the way. I find it very unpleasant that a lady will ask for tfare on a first date.

By the way, why will she ask for sub on the same day she was fed and given tfare? What are you actually trying to justify?

May God heal your soul
Asking for sub and tfare has cancelled her in your good book? So she's only good for bleeping and dumping because a broke girl asked you for tp and sub?

Don't b too hasty to write people off
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Menh am really tried dating students all d girls I have met in my life needs help where can I meet a lady who can take good care of herself
dem full pluto. but las las before u friend babe weda she gallant or not u suppose ready do small financing
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
united442:
dnt date a beautiful jobless and shameless "UNDERGRADUATE" under d age of 18-24 with no specific source of income,dnt even take them serious cux its a waste of time..

new date asking for t.fare and sub says alot about the incoming money sucking/maga relationshipgrin

anyway,just keep thing up with her observe and see how it goes,provided u keep on applying brain like turning down d money/sub request u did earlier.
Bro the sub tin was totally wrong. but the fare tin was normal cos of the reason she gave. them nor dey use shame chop shit.!!! dude requested for a date did u in anyway imagine that she might really not be boyant enough, and besides nor be bad tin sey the guy self after the outing jst from e mind gift her t.p. notin wrong
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:

grin
This is a smack down grin grin

You're right. Can they give love, respect, fidelity and companionship, no, A good number of these guys, the only thing they can give is money and yet they are reluctant to give even that. Crying and whining all over the place.
see u supporting her as if the females does same like wise....for the game of relationship, "THERE'S NO DEVIL NOR SAINT" goes both ways.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Anagha123:
U fu*k up, after that date U suppose find way to invite her come ur house. After U don bleep then U go just dump her. A girl like her deserves it, someone wey wan turn you to her Atm.

Another day Wise up Man
So u mustbfu*k any girl wen u carry out on date?
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

So u mustbfu*k any girl wen u carry out on date?
Lol, that's the mentality of some men.
Once they've spent some money on you sex must take place.
That's why I'll always appreciate the advice my mum gave me.
She said, never accept gifts from a man who isn't your husband else be ready to return it when he asks for the unthinkable.
That's why I advice for first dates biko pay for your food.
So that one son of Jezebel wee not be telling you nonsense to your face.
And if you can't pay biko sidown for your house and hussle for yourself cause at the end of the day your money is your money and his money is his money.
Don't let any human being deceive you. There's nothing like our money, just money the partner is willing to share.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

dem full pluto. but las las before u friend babe weda she gallant or not u suppose ready do small financing
Sure bro
Just tired of paying school fee and text books
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:

grin
This is a smack down grin grin

You're right. Can they give love, respect, fidelity and companionship, no, A good number of these guys, the only thing they can give is money and yet they are reluctant to give even that. Crying and whining all over the place.
Most men eh there's no love in their system.
I don't blame them sha. The system is dysfunctional.
What's supposed to be a relationship of love in Nigeria is more like a transaction.
For the dating stage it's more like the guy gives the girl money so he expects sex in return. Even the marriages sef it's more or less the same. All transactions.
A lot of people don't even marry for love.
Just the available person when they are ready to settle down.
Some men don't even care to raise their kids. It's the wife's job to them.
That's why 90% of the time you see sweet mother, my mummy my love, you suffered for us and all that. How many times do people appreciate their dad's? Most guys don't even have relationships with their kids.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Lol, that's the mentality of some men.
Once they've spent some money on you sex must take place.
That's why I'll always appreciate the advice my mum gave me.
She said, never accept gifts from a man who isn't your husband else be ready to return it when he asks for the unthinkable.
That's why I advice for first dates biko pay for your food.
So that one son of Jezebel wee not be telling you nonsense to your face.
And if you can't pay biko sidown for your house and hussle for yourself cause at the end of the day your money is your money and his money is his money.
Don't let any human being deceive you. There's nothing like our money, just money the partner is willing to share.
well, not all guys.kind of tru ( but is not good to reject a gift, but some gift are somehow worth rejecting at the long run). ppl differ we nor need judge.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by ImaIma1(f): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Samakus post=76352935][/quote]

Love knows no bounds. So why didn't the love you had for her cover her excesses. And off course we know it had not developed into love yet.

If she didn't have money, she should have stayed in her house. Going out is not compulsory. But what were expecting from an IT student when you invited her on a date? That she will have the cash to take uber?

And besides, is it wrong for a guy to offer to arrange her transportation if he invites a lady on a date especially when he knows she might have difficulty getting there?

For me, then, when when a guy invites me out, he would come pick me up or ask me to take a cab and he would pay. I can as well stay put in my house instead of entering sun and jumping bus for date. That was when I wasn't working to be able to afford proper transportation.

It's just that now we have too many guys that dont know how to treat a lady or that feel every girl wants to chop their money even if they don't have the money.

As for the subscription part, she shouldn't have asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At 2017 Feather Awards, Shows Off Her Private Part / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.