Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date (9860 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

well, not all guys.kind of tru ( but is not good to reject a gift, but some gift are somehow worth rejecting at the long run). ppl differ we nor need judge.
Yea I get but some guys eh! The effrontery they use to ask for favours is just not worth it. It's not good to reject a gift if it's from someone you're familiar with and trust but if it's all these fuckboys eh, it's better to reject and save yourself the stress or accept what you can easily return.
Some people don't believe in helping out people without nothing in return( this applies to both genders)
Also for OP's case the girl's problem is greed. She's a greedy person who isn't contented with what they have.
What OP should have called her to her errors. I'm not saying he should date her oo.
She's probably lost his interest but he could have advised her like a bro that what she did isn't good and if she continues like this she'll loose her respect in the eyes of men.
Most of these girls eh,they get these mentality from their friends and mother's. And Unfortunately it has become the societal norms. It's up to people to start correction it if not the future is doomed.
Anyways I'll always say if a stranger(guy) who is interested in you offers to give you something with strings attached and you're 100% sure you can't give the person what they want abeg kindly reject ooo least we here stories that touch.
Also, men are their own problems tongue.
You don't want to train a girl in school but you keep toasting students who's parents aren't even buoyant to supply all their needs. Be ready to turn to a second parent.
To all the guys that are paying their gf's school fees. May god reward you sha.
Keep in mind not all relationships should lead to marriage for yourself, the girls and your unborn children's sake.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Yea I get but some guys eh! The effrontery they use to ask for favours is just not worth it. It's not good to reject a gift if it's from someone you're familiar with and trust but if it's all these fuckboys eh, it's better to reject and save yourself the stress or accept what you can easily return.
Some people don't believe in helping out people without nothing in return( this applies to both genders)
Also for OP's case the girl's problem is greed. She's a greedy person who isn't contented with what they have.
What OP should have called her to her errors. I'm not saying he should date her oo.
She's probably lost his interest but he could have advised her like a bro that what she did isn't good and if she continues like this she'll loose her respect in the eyes of men.
Most of these girls eh,they get these mentality from their friends and mother's. And Unfortunately it has become the societal norms. It's up to people to start correction it if not the future is doomed.
Anyways I'll always say if a stranger(guy) who is interested in you offers to give you something with strings attached and you're 100% sure you can't give the person what they want abeg kindly reject ooo least we here stories that touch.
You don't want to train a girl in school but you keep toasting students who's parents aren't even buoyant to supply all their needs. Be ready to turn to a second parent.
Keep in mind not all relationships should lead to marriage for yourself, the girls and your unborn children's sake.
yeah u're absolutely right " but the question is how many ladies do stand to be corrected in our present world of feminism jst some few.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Yes the moment ppl start realising it that some persons are jst part of a process in our life like u talk am"not all relationsip lead to marriage"
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by cybernaut(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Many guys dey bring their manhood down on women who need it most. Guy,honestly one babe I got at 2go I invite her she came we enjoy in eateries. I take her home and demand down below she get angry and decided to leave and ask for tfare. I refuse to give her tfare and leave without looking at her second time. A month later she flash me I called her she was asking me to buy phone for her. can u imagine? But my guys see my reply "u are not smart,even if u pant down for me now I don't need it".Bye! Always b a bad guy women like bad guys for real.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

yeah u're absolutely right " but the question is how many ladies do stand to be corrected in our present world of feminism jst some few.
Yea that's true.
Most people don't like to be corrected. They'd rather take offence.
But believe me there are some ladies that will listen and change.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

Yes the moment ppl start realising it that some persons are jst part of a process in our life like u talk am"not all relationsip lead to marriage"
Exact. It'll be painful to part in the short run especially when some sacrifices have been made but in the long run it pays both of you better.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Apt!
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Exact. It'll be painful to part in the short run especially when some sacrifices have been made but in the long run it pays boh of you better.
hmmm u sound " sorry to use this term" sensible and mature.... be like nor be our planent u come from.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Exact. It'll be painful to part in the short run especially when some sacrifices have been made but in the long run it pays boh of you better.
yes but it depends on the instance.....
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

yes but it depends on the instance.....
Yea I get. There's always an exception to every rule.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

hmmm u sound " sorry to use this term" sensible and mature.... be like nor be our planent u come from.
Ah! Iss Nigeria they born me oo cheesy
All these stuff depends on environment and the mentality you were raised with.
Like I said there's something wrong with the mentality we have in this country.
You'll find people accepting the illogical as the norms.
May God help us sha.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Yea I get. There's always an exception to every rule.
hmmm really is there?
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

hmmm really is there?
From what I've seen, there is.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Ah! Iss Nigeria they born me oo cheesy
All these stuff depends on environment and the mentality you were raised with.
Like I said there's something wrong with the mentality we have in this country.
You'll find people accepting the illogical as the norms.
May God help us sha.
Amen oooh lovelybug.......can i send u a private msg cos ur gist is full of wisdom.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

From what I've seen, there is.
speaking in general or personal experience?
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

speaking in general or personal experience?
General
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
tunize:

Amen oooh lovelybug.......can i send u a private msg cos ur gist is full of wisdom.
Sure
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Sure
let me try cos i don't really understand nairaland
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

General
okay.
i jst sent you a mail i dont know if it went tru
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by spiceadole: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Menh am really tried dating students all d girls I have met in my life needs help where can I meet a lady who can take good care of herself

You will meet such lady when you can stay in a relationship with her without sex
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Na wao a girl u just meeting is already making demands that u send her subcription. Anyway na cos she know say u just interested in only eating her kpekus hence dats why she wan play her own fast game as well. U want her kpekus and she needs ur money and if care's not taken u go soon dey pay her school fees and house rent plus dey send her money for blocking lecturers regularly.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2019
spiceadole:

You will meet such lady when you can stay in a relationship with her without sex

Lol
I pray oh
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Read my post again. I didn't have any problem paying her tfare because i believed her when she said that she didn't have. When i gave her tfare, she frowned because she was expecting not just a tfare but tips. In other words, the tfare excuse was actually fabricated to collect money frm me no matter how small. Then, asking for sub confirmed her leechy perception. There's nothing to defend here.

ImaIma1:

Love knows no bounds. So why didn't the love you had for her cover her excesses. And off course we know it had not developed into love yet.

If she didn't have money, she should have stayed in her house. Going out is not compulsory. But what were expecting from an IT student when you invited her on a date? That she will have the cash to take uber?

And besides, is it wrong for a guy to offer to arrange her transportation if he invites a lady on a date especially when he knows she might have difficulty getting there?

For me, then, when when a guy invites me out, he would come pick me up or ask me to take a cab and he would pay. I can as well stay put in my house instead of entering sun and jumping bus for date. That was when I wasn't working to be able to afford proper transportation.

It's just that now we have too many guys that dont know how to treat a lady or that feel every girl wants to chop their money even if they don't have the money.

As for the subscription part, she shouldn't have asked.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Nwanyi Awka, Ihe erike. The babe wasn't broke. She was just a leech. A leech is the last thing i need right now

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Asking for sub and tfare has cancelled her in your good book? So she's only good for bleeping and dumping because a broke girl asked you for tp and sub?

Don't b too hasty to write people off
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Samakus:
Nwanyi Awka, Ihe erike. The babe wasn't broke. She was just a leech. A leech is the last thing i need right now

You should have tested her to know her true character naw.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2019
lefulefu:
Na wao a girl u just meeting is already making demands that u send her subcription. Anyway na cos she know say u just interested in only eating her kpekus hence dats why she wan play her own fast game as well. U want her kpekus and she needs ur money and if care's not taken u go soon dey pay her school fees and house rent plus dey send her money for blocking lecturers regularly.
If we check well now, one girl get ur mumu button o grin
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You should have tested her to know her true character naw.

Really? Echekwaam n'ibu onye Igbo. By their fruits you shall know them. No need testing anymore.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If we check well now, one girl get ur mumu button o grin
cheesy see ehn even if a girl get my mumu button e no go reach a situation wey i go jus start to dey pack everything dey give her at the detriment of myself. If she demand wetin i no fit fulfill i go tell her straightup i no get and if she vex and threaten to leave i will say bye bye and open d door for her. Sugar daddies full town naucheesy.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Vibesking(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't you know that if he sleeps with her in 'revenge', she has a right to harm him if she chooses? Don't you know sex is an open door, but physically and spiritually?

I'm sorry for people who think sexual laxity is 'chop and clean mouth'. You are just doing yourself.

Superstition.
Little wonder the African society is backward with all ya'll "spiritual" knowledge.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by kense88: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
There is nothing in this sex we guys be killing ourselves for. What if she has an std? Or HIV?

Pls eat your money. You will be happy you did
Is enjoyable, but is not worth all the rubbish they take from ladies at all.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
tunize:

okay.
i jst sent you a mail i dont know if it went tru
I've replied
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tunize(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
lovelybugs:

I've replied
i didn't see any...!!
i don't really understand nairaland much.
how are you today?
can we chat up on whatapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter / Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.