Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date (9858 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by BlueAir: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Pervert.

Ordinary 500?

You men are becoming something else, you don't have anything to offer if not money, yet, you guys feel it should also be a woman thing.
No wonder you guys are always being emasculated, yet, you keep crying fowl. undecided
nothing else to offer apart from money That money is what makes u bitchees coming back

5 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Yem007: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I just don't understand the lot of you guys...

I regretted not taking her home and bleep the hell out of her after the date

OP, are you a rapist? Because I don't understand the confidence with which you can make a statement like that. Even if she had gone with you to the house, why do you think she'd have slept with you? undecided Some of you guys be forming badass, when in reality you're just an efulefu!

And btw, 500 naira was your problem? Didn't she specifically tell you she didn't have the money? So, why you here saying she asked for tfare on a first date? If you had any sense, the minute she said you'd have to pay for such a meagre fare, you should have known the girl's something else and cancelled the date entirely.
what's this one saying??
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by sukhothai: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2019
see them..
girls with no shame in life.. your fathers all had be ashamed of you all.. after sending you to school.. you graduate and start looking for a man to kill with burdens..
wasted school fees

4 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2019
BlueAir:
nothing else to offer apart from money That money is what makes u bitchees coming back
And the pussy makes you dogs crawl to your knees
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2019
BlueAir:
imagine angry if only loyalty is easy for them, won't a guy losses be reduced
Na zo boss cool
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by LegitGuy22: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2019
You should have given her the sub, then u invite her immediately again and promise her heaven and earth, and bang her, and stop giving her money, using one excuse or another, when she gets tired of your excuses, she will walk away.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Pervert.

Ordinary 500?

You men are becoming something else, you don't have anything to offer if not money, yet, you guys feel it should also be a woman thing.
No wonder you guys are always being emasculated, yet, you keep crying fowl. undecided
You haven't made sense

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by BlueAir: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

normal level, bitchh cool and that pusssy is the highest u hoess can give grin. Unlike what guys can give than money, niggas be making ur life sensible with cash and gifts and sperms and love whether real or not.remind me again whatelse u bitchees gat to offer a nigga? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Pervert.

Ordinary 500?

Normally I don't reply people like you but let make an exception. #500 is only? And she couldn't afford it. That's by the way. I find it very unpleasant that a lady will ask for tfare on a first date.

By the way, why will she ask for sub on the same day she was fed and given tfare? What are you actually trying to justify?

May God heal your soul

4 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:

Normally I don't reply people like you but let make an exception. #500 is only? And she couldn't afford it. That's by the way. I find it very unpleasant that a lady will ask for tfare on a first date.

By the way, why will she ask for sub on the same day she was fed and given tfare? What are you actually trying to justify?

May God heal your soul
If you can't afford a Woman, there's no need asking her out.
Stay on your lane, it's not that hard.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You haven't made sense
To senseless people.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by badadvice(f): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2019
dingbang:
[s]There is nothing in this sex we guys be killing ourselves for.[/s] What if she has an std? Or HIV?

Pls eat your money. You will be happy you did

this one experience with std no let am dey talk better thing again.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by millionboi2: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Pervert.

Ordinary 500?

is not #500,d issue is d call to sub her phone after gotn home

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by jeph19(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2019
united442:
dnt date a beautiful jobless and shameless "UNDERGRADUATE" under d age of 18-24 with no specific source of income,dnt even take them serious cux its a waste of time..

new date asking for t.fare and sub says alot about the incoming money sucking/maga relationshipgrin

anyway,just keep thing up with her observe and see how it goes,provided u keep on applying brain like turning down d money/sub request u did earlier.

You've said it all oo. She said com take me out but I don't have money for even tfare oo.
Then the next thing was send me airtime, followed by when coming buy me.......
Na so the small friendship feelings wey I get for her melt

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Have a nice day

Preshy561:

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by MyGeneration(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Any girl that's always asking u for things, just comply and then trick her into sex then make sure u bang everything bangable on her, then tell her you love her then bang her like 2more times in such a way that she self would begin to reason that if she leaves u after going try this kind of sex with u shed the looser. After that stop picking her calls
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:

May God heal your soul

She told you the truth, she doesn't have it. I don't see anything wrong in that. Where she fcked up was the minute she asked you to sub for her.

No vex ehn. Me sef done dey wonder how you guys cope. Make una manage, it is the choices you all make.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

At the end of the day, y'll are commodities with different prices.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Pervert.

Ordinary 500?

N500 is not ordinary because from giving 500, it has accelerated to sub. The sub is about N2k. From it, the guy will have to plait her hair which might be about 5k, then school feeding money and handouts.

500 is not a small money. I have always know that dating a student is something every guys should avoid. Leave students for students.
Go for ladies that knows what life is, that way you will enjoy it. All these nonsense about independent ladies is trash, those ladies need men every now and then and you won't even spend nothing.

4 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by BlueAir: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

keep running, toothless coward grin
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2019
LegitGuy22:
You should have given her the sub, then u invite her immediately again and promise her heaven and earth, and bang her, and stop giving her money, using one excuse or another, when she gets tired of your excuses, she will walk away.
You be legit guy. Since she needs money, the guys should turn her to a prostitute. Give money and get sex. After all, he is working and that money is nothing.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by mrphysics(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

So asking a woman out is about money? Alright, I have money, transport yourself to Abuja queen.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

She told you the truth, she doesn't have it. I don't see anything wrong in that. Where she fcked up was the minute she asked you to sub for her.

No vex ehn. Me sef done dey wonder how you guys cope. Make una manage, it is the choices you all make.

I believed her when she told me she didn't have tfare but when i gave her tfare and she frowned, i knew that she actually was lying about the tfare thing. The sub ish confirmed my assumptions. the thing with gold digging is that once you start, you won't stop even if it's #20 naira involved

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
tyup:

Lol my brother run fr ur dare life

By the way I salute ur courage to Tell her no point blank kudos bro. Never take any 9ja girls serious

If u don’t take dem serious how will you settle down with one bro?
I just need someone who have something doing not lazy ones looking for a guy to take good care of here .
Am done paying school fee
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

So asking a woman out is about money? Alright, I have money, transport yourself to Abuja queen.
Do you have 30billion? grin
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

You be legit guy. Since she needs money, the guys should turn her to a prostitute. Give money and get sex. After all, he is working and that money is nothing.

If the girl reports him to the police under rape case, shey you go fit defend am?
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

N500 is not ordinary because from giving 500, it has accelerated to sub. The sub is about N2k. From it, the guy will have to plait her hair which might be about 5k, then school feeding money and handouts.

500 is not a small money. I have always know that dating a student is something every guys should avoid. Leave students for students.
Go for ladies that knows what life is, that way you will enjoy it. All these nonsense about independent ladies is trash, those ladies need men every now and then and you won't even spend nothing.

Who makes 5k hair in this buhari regime?
Even 1 attachment is 1.5k, then, a lady will use like 3 coupled with workmanship which is almost 3-5k.

Let's call it 10k for braiding. embarassed tongue

And if it's a weavon, you should keep atleast, 25k for your gf. tongue tongue

What's your role in relationship if you can't give your woman money for these infinitesimals
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:
At the end of the day, y'll are commodities with different prices.
That's why you need money to get what you want.
If you don't have money, and not trying to improve or work hard,Then, you are not close to being a man.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

That's why you need money to get what you want.
If you don't have money, and not trying to improve or work hard,Then, you are not close to being a man.
So how much is your price? 200 naira for short time? undecided undecided
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:
So how much is your price? 200 naira for short time? undecided undecided
Is that your mum's price?
Wow grin

It is still early, go and make a living for yourself.
Byeeee.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Who makes 5k hair in this buhari regime?
Even 1 attachment is 1.5k, then, a lady will use like 3 coupled with workmanship which is almost 3-5k.

Let's call it 10k for braiding. embarassed tongue

And if it's a weavon, you should keep atleast, 25k for your gf. tongue tongue

What's your role in relationship if you can't give your woman money for these infinitesimals

Cho cho cho! I sure say na weaving you dey use for hair. All back and base ati shuku crew. undecided
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Is that your mum's price?
Wow grin

It is still early, go and make a living for yourself.
Byeeee.
Nah its the pegged price for all the females in your lineage. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At 2017 Feather Awards, Shows Off Her Private Part / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.