Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With (879 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? / Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Osiki18(f): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Some people still have some child hood characters in them mine is wearing of rubber band on my hands though i'm trying to stop that
2. Licking milk and milo
3.wearing heels when i'm alone at home
4.eating from the pot with small spoon
5.unconciously releasing saliva while sleeping
6.sleeping with a urine bucket close by

Feel free to add yours
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by simplyhonest(m): 5:41am On Mar 04, 2019
alright
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by chiommy123(f): 6:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Op must be a very dirty somebody

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Osiki18:
Some people still have some child hood characters in them mine is wearing of rubber band on my hands though i'm trying to stop that
2. Licking milk and milo
3.wearing heels when i'm alone at home
4.eating from the pot with small spoon
5. unconciously releasing saliva while sleeping
6. sleeping with a urine bucket close by

Feel free to add yours
shocked shocked
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by internationalman(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Mine is washing the plate immediately I finished eating. I do it even at a party or at a restaurant..

And up till now I still don't take meat or fish from the pot bcoz we were not allowed to in my childhood.. It just happened to me subconsciously and I have been trying to quash that childhood habit..

I guess some habits die hard.
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2019
chiommy123:
Op must be a very dirty somebody
I don't think so. She's just real. Some ppl have worse habits

As for me, I had a tough childhood..I was deprived of food and freedom, association etc so now that I'm grown up;

1. I kinda steal from my own pot. When I cook chicken or gizzard, I pick them one by one from d pot without any food, sometimes I finish them d same day I cook them.
2. Became a sex addict as my own way to recompense solitary childhood.

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:

As for me, I had a tough childhood..I was deprived of food and freedom, association etc so now that I'm grown up;

1. I kinda steal from my own pot. When I cook chicken or gizzard, I pick them one by one from d pot without any food, sometimes I finish them d same day I cook them.
hmm your own worse sef pass op. You're in bondage

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2019
chiommy123:
hmm your own worse sef pass op. You're in bondage
We're both in bondage. Yours is just oral diarrhoea!

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by chiommy123(f): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:

We're both in bondage. Yours is just oral diarrhoea!
God forbid I can't be in bondage. He the son of man set free is free indeed. You can't be addicted to sex and say all is well my dear look for solution

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2019
chiommy123:
God forbid I can't be in bondage. He the son of man set free is free indeed. You can't be addicted to sex and say all is well my dear look for solution
You can't be wranting your mouth in bad approach and say all is well. It will scatter your marriage. Get solution too.

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by ukaface(f): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:

haaaaaaa! sorry o
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by catwalq(f): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Minding my bizness. Was a loner growing up and it stuck.
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Demogorgon(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Regurgitating. People call me a ruminant animal lol. But i'm outgrowing the habit now
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2019
I still lick milk. If not that I don't like the taste of baby milk, I would have been finishing my baby's milk. But when I visit my sisters, I hide the baby milk and cerelac...their own is worse.

Eating from the pot is a norm. Sometimes,I cook in a small pot and put the pot in a tray and dig in

But the urine thing...I never did that even as a child...inside which house?

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sometimes going to mama put with spoon in my pocket...only those that went through boarding school will understand.

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by bond77(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
tasting my urine
not washing my hand after eating okele food till it dries up like rashes the following morning. grin
believed popular scary wrestler undertaker was a dead man and lives in a graveyard.
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by ThothHermes: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
catwalq:
Minding my bizness. Was a loner growing up and it stuck.
Ditto

I'm always the quietest guy in the room
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by lilsaint44(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
well...i never bed wet....if i feel like peeing even after sleeping so deep..i'd wake up..and go to the toilet straight .. i still eat from the pot..thats a normal thing..still take meat from the pot.anoda normz.... grin grin... and sometimes when i eat i dont wash my hand..after eating..you can call it lazyness..lol
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Osiki18(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:

yeah.. We're almost the same i was deprived of associating with people and now i'm grown up it is still part of me
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Osiki18:
yeah.. We're almost the same i was deprived of associating with people and now i'm grown up it is still part of me
Yeah. The effects barely leaves n becomes one's personality. Many ppl don't understand unless those who have been thru same. That's why I like op for just being real whether shes been thru such or not.

Na so wink
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by catwalq(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
ThothHermes:
Ditto

I'm always the quietest guy in the room

Like I could just dissolve into oblivion. It has it perks though!!!
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Thegirlnextdoor: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
I ll eat all my food before eating the meat or fish.
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Martinez39(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Misplacing the keys. grin
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Wizywiz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chewing my finger nails...i wonder when i can overcome it...and also while eating i dont touch the meat or fish in the food until after eating... And my wife uses it as an advantage to cheat on me while eating..unless i scold her before we start eating
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
ukaface:
haaaaaaa! sorry o
Lol. Thanks
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tying my mom's wrapper on my back like a cape and jumping from the stairs with the intention to fly thinking i was superman.
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by austyn0(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:
Tying my mom's wrapper on my back like a cape and jumping from the stairs with the intention to fly thinking i was superman.
Mah nigga

Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Homeboiy: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Anywhere I am, once it 7pm my body will be pushing me to go home, .... My father caused it, he never wanted me to stay outside from 7pm

I hate roommate(s) cos I had no brother nor a sister, so I grew up as a lone mate
Re: What Childhood Characters Did You Grow Up With by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
austyn0:

Mah nigga
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Modified / Teen Actress Regina Daniel Step Out With Her 59yrs Husband. / Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable?