Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK (52324 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by GeneralPula: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
traihit:
Seriously...?

While it may be perceived that pedophiles will have toys to experiment on, a new set of criminals are about to be created. Those who didn't have any pedophilic attitude before will now start seeing every innocent child as an object they can defile.

Pedophilia is a sickness and these toys won't stop them.

You’re right exactly..
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by abbatoir(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by abbatoir(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by FarmTech(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
samsard:
You can reject scientific studies on grounds that they can be manipulated but accept a book written by ignorant goat herders and rewritten several times by different men?

It takes a special kind of willful ignorance to attribute psychological phenomena to spirituality.
That kind of attitude is why we have worship houses on every street and yet we are 70 years behind in science and tech.

I'd rather take my chances with a scientific researcher than a religious nutjob
The bible is the Word of God, written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit. That is why demons bow in the name of Jesus. God knows more than science. so learn to listen to him if you love your life. You are blaspheming.
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by samsard(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
FarmTech:

The bible is the Word of God, written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit. That is why demons bow in the name of Jesus. God knows more than science. so learn to listen to him if you love your life. You are blaspheming.
The Bible is a book written by ignorant men who knew nothing of how the universe works. If threats could kill atheists, many of us would have been dead from such by delusional people like you.
There is no such thing as demons, only products of our minds and fearful imaginations.
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by Image123(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2020
samsard:
The Bible is a book written by ignorant men who knew nothing of how the universe works. If threats could kill atheists, many of us would have been dead from such by delusional people like you.
There is no such thing as demons, only products of our minds and fearful imaginations.

i think he means for you to love your life by investing in your eternity. Why win a fight(70years) and lose the war(eternity). You should be smart enough to win both. Just saying.
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by FarmTech(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
samsard:
Good bye man. I hand u over to God. May He show u mercy.
Re: Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK by samsard(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
FarmTech:

Good bye man. I hand u over to God. May He show u mercy.
'He' should first solve real world problems before imaginary ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.