Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (4522 Views)

Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by pearldrops(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2006
God help us
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2006
Amen
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by puker(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2007
I nearly would have agreed with Seun but the only thing is that there must be a time for courtship. When you are supposed to understudy ya man and know if there is any thing about him that may hinder your future relationship whem you get married.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by wyt(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2007
if u really want to know if the guy love you, try quiting and minitor his response, but he may quit any way cool
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by weyi: 8:57am On May 13, 2007
cheesy there really isnt any stanaard follow txt,so dont worry too much cos when the rigth guy comes u just know.feel free to experiment.by that i mean search ur heart,fluttering butterflies and andrenaline aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare not included.goodluck
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by BIKINI(f): 1:43pm On May 13, 2007
we'll know when we meet
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by pearldrops(f): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2007
then why the fuss?
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by cuju: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
@mmomi
Tell your friend to vamoose grin grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by pearldrops(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2007
shocked
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by ufobabe(f): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
GOD DOES NOY OVER THROW AUTHORITY

WHAT U CHOOSE 2 BE IS WHAT GOD WILL HONOUR,

BE OF GOOD CHARACTER

EVEN A MAN ON THIS NAIRALAND CAN PROPOSE WITHOUT SEEING U FIRST

SO BE CAREFUL, THE GUYS ARE WATCHING
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by dipo2much(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2009
these chicks always make it sound as though finding the right guy is anywhere near as difficult as finding the right gurl grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Youngpo413: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
mmomi: I thank you all and I love you all.
@ Kaylala * I'm female*
This question is a very difficult one cos the guy is not ready but wouldn't allow the girl to rest.This concerns my best friend and she is confused. The story goes like this- the guy has a girlfriend before he met this my friend.He said that the first girl paid for his house rent (when he had problem). He still lives in that house and would not allow my friend to visit him.He proposed to her and said she(my friend) should hold on until he packs out of that place.That he has one project he is pursueing, that if she comes there the other girl might spoil his plans. So how will one believe this.My people please help me out so that I will know what advise I will give my friend.

ladies,very easy to deceive,can you just imagine this?
Kai.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Youngpo413: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
tunjikrown: hey lady, tell your friend not to be decieved ..........there is still something the guy is hiding from her! tell her to shine her face or else the guy go just chop waka

she go hear?
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Cholls(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Use your intuition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Know Why Guys Do This / Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? / Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.