Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts (74942 Views)

I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2019
jamesbonded:
Stop the envy and leave the couple alone.

I know it won't last but it is their business.
They've been married for 17 years bruh

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by simpleseyi: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2019
meobizy:
I still maintain that the most ignorant countrymen are the supposedly educated.
I don’t see how someone who stayed in school up till Primary five will believe in witches and witchcraft.

She’s stupid if she defines herself using her husband’s acceptance.
That means if he leaves her (which most oyibos do) she go drink sniper.
May their union last forever then.
I don’t want her haters proven right.

There are no witches amd wizards? Ask Atiku how Secondus, Wike, FFK, Fayose, e.t.c. collected billions from him when it is clear that Atiku cannot win Local Government Chairman election.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Millerules(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2019
sex therapist!!
Hmm, how come ladies with wide mouth(either thick or thin lips) love sex so much sef? grin cheesy
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by meobizy(f): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2019
simpleseyi:

There are no witches amd wizards? Ask Atiku how Secondus, Wike, FFK, Fayose, e.t.c. collected billions from him when it is clear that Atiku cannot win Local Government Chairman election.
How you guys turn everything into politics or tribal issues baffle me.
I have no words for your ilk.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2019
jesvic91:
Sex!

That's what we Nigerians know..
Have you ever tried eating bread and coconut

Then you'll know sex is overrated
My guy, you just made my day. Laughing all the way! grin grin grin
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
mtcheeew
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by yemiyemi: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
This is her real husband ooo.....Infact, na their combination produced oshio Baba and OBJ.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Zanziman: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
meobizy:
I still maintain that the most ignorant countrymen are the supposedly educated.
I don’t see how someone who stayed in school up till Primary five will believe in witches and witchcraft.

She’s stupid if she defines herself using her husband’s acceptance.
That means if he leaves her (which most oyibos do) she go drink sniper.
May their union last forever then.
I don’t want her haters proven right.
As per witches and witchcraft, I use to think it was a hoax until the day I saw a white cat turn into a man. Not in my village but in Lagos state. I saw it live, no be say person tell me. I was in my room window on a two story building staring at an empty land on my backyard, suddenly, a cat jumped the fence and was staring at my building. I stayed glued with full focus on the cat. There was no light on in my room and there was a reflection of light from the neighbours compound on the empty land that was like 5am. Suddenly the cat jumped into the empty bushy land and immediately turned into a man with white wrapper and no shirt on and walked out of the empty land.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Texman21: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam and move it to crime section grin
hahahaha
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by BABANGBALI: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2019
tohyorsih:
she's a yoruba lady.her name is Shade
who asked you?amebo, madam sabi sabi
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
who asked you?amebo,

madam sabi sabi
you must be sick in the head! nonsense tribalist.
Agbayaa

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Jman06(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Oyinbo people don't reason like Nigerians when it comes to marriage! That is why you'll see pretty oyinbo ladies married to ugly black guys.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by meobizy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Zanziman:

As per witches and witchcraft, I use to think it was a hoax until the day I saw a white cat turn into a man. Not in my village but in Lagos state. I saw it live, no be say person tell me. I was in my room window on a two story building staring at an empty land on my backyard, suddenly, a cat jumped the fence and was staring at my building. I stayed glued with full focus on the cat. There was no light on in my room and there was a reflection of light from the neighbours compound on the empty land that was like 5am. Suddenly the cat jumped into the empty bushy land and immediately turned into a man with white wrapper and no shirt on and walked out of the empty land.
Oya, I hope the experience made you more religious.
As for me until I see am with korokoro eye and with undeniable evidence I no go still believe.
Nigerians since time immemorial have believed in witches and say ‘that thing/person/animal looks like a witch.’.
If you ask them what a witch looks like, they go mute.
The only reason a lot of us believe witchcraft is real is because we’ve heard it all our lives.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by abbeyty(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Zanziman:

And you did nothing? You would have called they guys to give him jungle justice
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Zanziman: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
abbeyty:

And you did nothing? You would have called they guys to give him jungle justice
That was around 5am few mins on that early morning Muslim prayer time.
I was too scared to utter a word. I told my folks later that day and they were "wowed". I know they did not believe me.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by Zanziman: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
meobizy:

Oya, I hope the experience made you more religious.
As for me until I see am with korokoro eye and with undeniable evidence I no go still believe.
Nigerians since time immemorial have believed in witches and said ‘that thing/person/animal looks like a witch.’.
If you ask them what a witch looks like, they go mute.
The only reason a lot of us believe witchcraft is real is because we’ve heard it all our lives.

It made me more conscious of my existence and acknowledgement of the fact that there are higher forces.
I am not more religious, I am more conscious.
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
tohyorsih:

you must be sick in the head! nonsense tribalist.
Agbayaa
e pain am, o Jo gan ni, pro na dun, o fe ke. tongue tongue tongue

Please note !!!
The correct spelling is
SCHOOL not SCHOOL.
Some people put the second O before the first O which is very wrong.
Very, very wrong!
Re: Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts by LawyerLomo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
jesvic91:
Sex!
That's what we Nigerians know.. Have you ever tried eating bread and coconut
Then you'll know sex is overrated
You sure say he sweet?!
No make me go eat bread and coconut oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.