Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me (2728 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Heyyyy: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Whenever I carry another girl to Bleep my d7ck hardly stand, but whenever I see her or with her or even hear her voice my d7ck will just be hard.

Anybody experiencing this?
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by MufasaLion: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
You're sexually attracted to your wife (only). It's just psychology.

21 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Kriss216: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Heyyyy:
Whenever I carry another girl to Bleep my d7ck hardly stand, but whenever I see her or with her or even hear her voice my d7ck will just be hard.

That's good. You're on the right track.

Say No to immorality!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by slawormiir: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

It is not jazz

Your guys are fond of each other sexuallly

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Wawelexy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
You never see confirm hot chick wey go help you rise up to expectation....

Try patronize those island babe if u re in Lagos.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Innobee99(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
If u are aware then it's not jazz

Who Dem jazz no go know at all. Ur mumu bottom go dey under pillow 24/7

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by advanceDNA: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wonders shall never end.... this one is blaming his wife for not being able to successfully commit adultery

Nigga...should you be committing adultery in the first place??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by helinues: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
And this one go dey call himself married man.

This is an act of irresponsible
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Mariangeles(f): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

That's good. You're on the right track.

Say No to immorality!

Kriss e chegharia la! Chineke ekele! grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by DaddyRochie1642: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by DaddyRochie1642: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
advanceDNA:
Wonders shall never end.... this one is blaming his wife for not being able to successfully commit adultery

Nigga...should you be committing adultery in the first place??

grin grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Kriss216: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Kriss e chegharia la! Chineke ekele! grin
I don't support adultery or fornication. It's a sin.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
You need to get help, why not remain single than putting your wife's life in danger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Afamsi: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Your dick get sense, e get him own mind

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Sonnobax15(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
This one diick don dey rest comfortably inside one 35 cl coca cola bottle by now shocked
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Jidemoo: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shey you no go like calm down.....must you taste everything?
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Lordedifice1: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Point of correction
Somebody that has been jazzed doesn't know that he has been jazzed
Your manhood only recognises your lawful wedded wife and it also hates cheating

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by WoundedLamb: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
You can boldly ask this question here cause immorality on the man's side is considered as "nothing serious". Imagine the insults you'd have been getting if you were a lady. Yet, these same people that treat men's promiscuity with kid gloves are the ones calling out girls everyday on Nairaland for sleeping with married men. Shameful.

Let's blame women for our inability to cheat too. After all, we already blame them for everything else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by techWriter1: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr It is not jazzYour fellas not fond of each other sexuallly
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by TheWolfen(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Op marriage nah forever
No room for cheating

Carry your cross happily. Nah you get am

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Kriss216: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You can boldly ask this question here cause immorality on the man's side is considered as "nothing serious". Imagine the insults you'd have been getting if you were a lady. Yet, these same people that treat men's promiscuity with kid gloves are the ones calling out girls everyday on Nairaland for sleeping with married men. Shameful.

Let's blame women for our inability to cheat too. After all, we already blame them for everything else.
Nairaland men don't condone adultery. Stop gender shaming people please.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Beckysexy(f): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hahahaha grin

This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by talk2hb1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Heyyyy:

We Go Need White Paper to Confirm,
Waiting for the white paper!!!
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's not jazz. Prayer can do it.

I don kumuma do my own prayer down. Though I won't settle for an unbeliever that has the tendency to cheat in the first place.

Just respect yourself before you enter into trouble.
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Better woman wey no get strength to dy fight up and down. na only 1500 she use tame you bdat, one big male snail plus some other small stuff and your penis shall never see the light with another woman.Penis wey no wan stay one place must to stay one place by force.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by Walkee: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
N
Re: I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me by advanceDNA: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Walkee:
a man cannot commit adultery. What's the word for an "adulterous" man in your local language?

This one wants to find justification for sharing penis like national cake....

We are speaking English here... the word for an adulterous man is an adulterous man.. isn’t that simple enough for you..??

if you are religious.... Jesus said if a man lust after a woman in his heart he has already committed adultery even before he off trousers but here you are thinking you are wise... and if you are an atheist do unto other how you want them to do to you....it’s a simple law of life...

If you want to be polygamous, be polygamous. Tell your wife and her family before entering a contract.... not that you will take vows, sign document in church or court and want to pull the “men are polygamous card” whenever you are caught....

Nigga that’s not how Ned Nwoko and the likes of Dangote used to do oooo......

(1) (Reply)

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do / Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin / A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.