Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (17779 Views)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Mocastle: 4:34am On Mar 07, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
go and use visital plus and always bath with warm water also take antibiotics
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by udede(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Isinogini ka nwoke a bu akpaghari eke umu nwayi?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Lloydthesaint: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Come!give me that weed! This is a clinic and you cant smoke here.
*takes a drag while going to dispose*.....kwale i hail o!
Haha don’t dispose make we finish am outside

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by galadima77(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Almost 7,000 views already? Girls make una dey fear God o....the guy only needs help!

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by lincsnuel: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2019
That is not scabies... Cos scabies no dey affect only the balls. The penis shaft is even more affected in scabies infections!

This may be caused by shaving
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Speedyconnect15: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Westaslave2:
Op ur girlfriend has so much impurities wt her vagina puss ,yes . dia is a time in a girls lyf dat her v.puss liquid bcoms toxic , its liquid can very corrosive wt all phosphorus ..lyk an abrasive liquid
It happens 2 me espiacially every summer ,i restrict sex wt my husband..he understands because if nt all his fore penis wl peel nt even this small scratches u av ,

Try n learn ur wife's nature

Evidence?

Any research done?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by ify2016: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Educating
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by princfred(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Westaslave2:
Op ur girlfriend has so much impurities wt her vagina puss ,yes . dia is a time in a girls lyf dat her v.puss liquid bcoms toxic , its liquid can very corrosive wt all phosphorus ..lyk an abrasive liquid
It happens 2 me espiacially every summer ,i restrict sex wt my husband..he understands because if nt all his fore penis wl peel nt even this small scratches u av ,

Try n learn ur wife's nature
This is why condoms likely don't save from STD's and HIV.
Imagine giving a woman good old doggy or even missionary, going balls deep on full throttle and causing her to cum multiple times all over the mans balls and pubic hairs region. Any cuts there and that is it.
Unless a man will, maybe apply disinfectant prior to sex to his balls & space uncovered by condom, use waterproof to cover his balls and upper pubic region where the woman's juice is bound to spill/rub on/touch or he limits his trust halfway which will make for unworthwhile sex.

Op take a test for std's with your woman. Try the below and treat her too
-250mg dose intramuscularly of ceftriaxone injection.
And a one time dose of 1 gram Azithromycin.

Change your underwear's while at it and change hers too (I hope you know why....because both of you are one and whatever she has untreated is just a matter of time and you will get it back after treating yours alone...*winks*)

Sex can be risky!
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by don4real18(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2019
nobone:
drink oflodazole tablets. i bet you by the time you finish i pack, that thing will stop. it is marketed by kingzy pharmaceuticals, 142 okporo road, artillery portharcourt. that's the only info i saw on the pack of the drug. it is very effective for that. i don't have a phone i'd have snapped and sent to you. wash your underwears often. meanwhile stop committing fornication. may God help you, amen.
Do you have balls or you just decided to market your family's product? cheesy
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by LadySarah: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2019
itzmoni:
Clearer pic..I know y'all are welcome. grin...to all the intelligent comments I say a very big thank you...thank you for acting and behaving like humans...maturity can't be bought....for the other assholes I don't even see you...nothing to say about or to you..waste of energy..the same way maturity can't be bought so also stupidity....all na follow come.. so talking to you na big waste of time...to all the stoners may we never run out of money to buy better weed...

E don do.We have seen enough.
You can try trimming instead of shaving completely cos it irritates the skin there.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Laurene: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2019
lincsnuel:
That is not scabies... Cos scabies no dey affect only the balls. The penis shaft is even more affected in scabies infections!

This may be caused by shaving
did you see his joystick to conclude that
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by lincsnuel: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2019
Laurene:
did you see his joystick to conclude that

OP, oya show the penis nah! Lol
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2019
I do not have balls. I am also not marketing any product.
But i know someone who took that drug and it worked.
don4real18:

Do you have balls or you just decided to market your family's product? cheesy
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2019
you wanna give me a phone? i'll be glad please.
I am using the system in my office.
Thanks in anticipation
Nyerhovwo101:
so which one are u using to browse now?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2019
No darling, i'm not a marketer. I only copied the adress of the drug mkters from the pack. Thank you.
Tiimy:
marketer grin
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Westaslave2(f): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Evidence?

Any research done?
op is a bloody liar ,wt antibiotics u ar cured ,
He just want 2 spite ladies
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Westaslave2(f): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2019
princfred:
This is why condoms likely don't save from STD's and HIV.
Imagine giving a woman good old doggy or even missionary, going balls deep on full throttle and causing her to cum multiple times all over the mans balls and pubic hairs region. Any cuts there and that is it.
Unless a man will, maybe apply disinfectant prior to sex to his balls & space uncovered by condom, use waterproof to cover his balls and upper pubic region where the woman's juice is bound to spill/rub on/touch or he limits his trust halfway which will make for unworthwhile sex.

Op take a test for std's with your woman. Try the below and treat her too
-250mg dose intramuscularly of ceftriaxone injection.
And a one time dose of 1 gram Azithromycin.

Change your underwear's while at it and change hers too (I hope you know why....because both of you are one and whatever she has untreated is just a matter of time and you will get it back after treating yours alone...*winks*)

Sex can be risky!
is nt an infection op is exaggerating 2 spite ladies ,
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2019
So romance section now has competent doctors and standard hospitals? Who could have imagined that the world had become that strange?

It is well, OP. Make sure you take the ill-informed opinion of every doctor on here extremely seriously.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Westaslave2(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Injustice breathes here if na girl sample her toto lyk dis na 2months ban she go chop
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by princfred(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Westaslave2:
is nt an infection op is exaggerating 2 spite ladies ,
Did you carry out test on him to know?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nsesam(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2019
It might be cause by shaving stick
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2019
You had to post your balls on Nairaland... Hahaha cheesy

OP is a real mad man.. I repeat, you're a mad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by manlawal(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
Check your sugar level it might be a sign of diabetes, get sour sap leaf and guava leaf boil them and drink morning and night
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by njele: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Mr man...na dirty dey cause that thing wey dey ur balls.
Stop wearing 1 boxer for 1week, una no go hear.

The above is the solution to your problem. make sure you use one pant for one day, always clean your private with soap and clean water immediately after sex
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Richdee1(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
This stuff is affecting me presently too Its caused by dirty boxers and its scabies
when it itches me in public...I no sabi as I go take scratch am... wen u scratch it d feeling is wow Buh e no funny oo
This has been giving me sleepless night for the past 2 month
thanks to every1 that dropped a solution
I will try d cream
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
nobone:
you wanna give me a phone? i'll be glad please.
I am using the system in my office.
Thanks in anticipation
I have not said so... was just been curious... where are thou?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Oghenenyerhovwo101, I'm in Portharcourt. Thanks
Nyerhovwo101:
I have not said so... was just been curious... where are thou?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
nobone:
Oghenenyerhovwo101, I'm in Portharcourt. Thanks
this one u complete my name so, what tribe are u? Am in portharcourt too
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:
this one u complete my name so, what tribe are u? Am in portharcourt too
I'm ibo.
That's my neighbours's son's name
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by damilareseyi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Apart from your groin /balls
Is your laps itching you at night
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by damilareseyi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
itzmoni:

Are you feeling same thing on your laps
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
nobone:

I'm ibo.
That's my neighbours's son's name
okay... what part of Port Harcourt are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic / Which Toothpaste Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.