Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (17754 Views)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by kponkedenge(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2019
KingSatan:
JUDGING FROM STATISTICS WITH REFERENCE TO THIS THREAD.

I CAN BOLDLY SAY THAT 85% OF NIGERIAN MEN HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH SCABIES.

WHILE 57% ARE CURRENTLY BATTING THIS DISEASE.

angry angry angry angry angry

Never heard of it until now, and I've never had this kind of thing before. So I guess I'm among the 15%
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2019
I live in Oyigbo, but work at Artillery close to CIWA
Nyerhovwo101:
okay... what part of Port Harcourt are you?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
nobone:
I live in Oyigbo, but work at Artillery close to CIWA
okay...I live around Rumuekini. How about we get to meet one of the weekend
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Francon(f): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
You can try Cordyceps and pi cup.

I have a contact at Woji. It will help.

Sorry for this predicament

Email me.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
That will be difficult
Nyerhovwo101:
okay...I live around Rumuekini. How about we get to meet one of the weekend
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
nobone:
That will be difficult
are you so busy?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
yes o dear
Nyerhovwo101:
are you so busy?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
nobone:
yes o dear
even Saturdays and Sunday's?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by successking401(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
how will you feel if I tell you that the solution is simple and lies in your hand.just stop smoking.i give you two weeks only.no just try it rather do it and thank me later.

meanwhile for cure of any infection including staphylococcus aureus, contact me. don't die in silence.a word is enough for the wise. check my signature for contact
(N:B) No PM please. because I won't be able to to access the email.calls/text messages only
I also offers option for payment after treatment with terms and conditions
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2019
My brother, I get new twins o! e no dey easy for me
Nyerhovwo101:
even Saturdays and Sunday's?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2019
nobone:
My brother, I get new twins o! e no dey easy for me
I understand...how are they?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2019
They are good. We thank God
Nyerhovwo101:
I understand...how are they?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by damilareseyi(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol

Hope you have cure the infection
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mseeeeew! This one is just small thing, get nizoral cream and be rubbing it any time it itches.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by damilareseyi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
mhd5757:
Mseeeeew! This one is just small thing, get nizoral cream and be rubbing it any time it itches.
What about the drugs.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by DaniDani(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2019
nobone:
drink oflodazole tablets. i bet you by the time you finish i pack, that thing will stop. it is marketed by kingzy pharmaceuticals, 142 okporo road, artillery portharcourt. that's the only info i saw on the pack of the drug. it is very effective for that. i don't have a phone i'd have snapped and sent to you. wash your underwears often. meanwhile stop committing fornication. may God help you, amen.

Pls the drug you suggested here is it antibiotic? Can it cure skin rashes?

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
someone took it for scabies, and it dried up within a short time. Its an antibiotic
DaniDani:

Pls the drug you suggested here is it antibiotic? Can it cure skin rashes?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by EvangelistMFM(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
You will need Forever Aloe Vera Gel, propolis creme and Forever royal gelly..What you are experiencing is a reaction from inside...WhatsApp only 08146369059...Delivery nationwide

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by TheAviator: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Laurene:
its definitely scabies. it affected my kid bro... last year or so.. buy permethrin 5 %..its about 1500 to 2000... since it affected your glans penis I will recommend that. benzyl benzoate is hot and may cause burns and stinging when used on your penis.. wash your boxers and clothes with hot water of about 122 degree Celsius and bedspread also.. things that can't be washed should be put in a polythene bag and sun-dried for 7 days... all these are done to avoid reinfestation.. do all these and you will get your self at least after 2 to 4 weeks.. itching might still continue even after usage because the remains of the dead mite still present..

Please, apart from the hotness, is there any other side effect to applying benzyl benzoate on the glans? Hope benzyl benzoate will not damage the glans skin when applied on it?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Ablemax(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Where is

the balls??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

88 COVID-19 Vaccination Centers In Lagos (full List) / Walnut As Panacea For Stress, Infections, Infertility / 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.