Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (17816 Views)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by emerged01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
You don't clean up after sex. You wash your private part after sex if you are not free to take your bath.

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Coldplay007(f): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Herpes also called Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)..
Has no known cure..can be managed though..
Its a Viral STI..
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
nobone:
drink oflodazole tablets. i bet you by the time you finish i pack, that thing will stop. it is marketed by kingzy pharmaceuticals, 142 okporo road, artillery portharcourt. that's the only info i saw on the pack of the drug. it is very effective for that. i don't have a phone i'd have snapped and sent to you. wash your underwears often. meanwhile stop committing fornication. may God help you, amen.
so which one are u using to browse now?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Sparkle777(f): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Use dettol to wash ALL undies, boxers, bedsheets etc. Iron very well. I think u have herpes. But cleanliness will help better.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=itzmoni post=76399698]This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lo
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Princeboca12(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol

This looks like Scabies
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Michelle55: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
sad
Amakavula:
grin grin
not funny babe. He's asking for help not mockery. Be nice

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by rex444(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow!!!!! Seriously? Shit am out mehn!!!! This one pass me

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
u say e dey sweet u wen u scratch d tin bah?
then bros na scabies u probably get
mostly caused by frequent use of dirty underwear and cleaning ur groin properly
hospital suppose treat this infection easily for u nau
anyway try wearing clean boxers and briefs wen u don treat am finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Dmflow: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Go buy benzylbenzoate!!!
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
Mr man...na dirty dey cause that thing wey dey ur balls.
Stop wearing 1 boxer for 1week, una no go hear.
dem no go hear grin
person go jus buy one boxer and be wearin it for 4 wks without washing
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Onyi22(f): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
That's y it's good to Bleep a celebrity, u will hardly contact this disease because they r neat both in and out....
Dirty guy, u can't even change boxers

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by IprintMONEY: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ablemax:
Bleach your balls and apply hot water that's mixed with sniper and garlic

Thank me when u ave done that. ...
stop posting shit like this before some idiots go try
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
respect80:
Oomo see liver...
Guy, u b legend o
Lefulefu, donstan18 comman see o
Just when I thought I had seen it all grin
since buhari win im re election strange diseases have just be emerging in dis kuntry shocked;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Laurene: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
its definitely scabies. it affected my kid bro... last year or so.. buy permethrin 5 %..its about 1500 to 2000... since it affected your glans penis I will recommend that. benzyl benzoate is hot and may cause burns and stinging when used on your penis.. wash your boxers and clothes with hot water of about 122 degree Celsius and bedspread also.. things that can't be washed should be put in a polythene bag and sun-dried for 7 days... all these are done to avoid reinfestation.. do all these and you will get your self at least after 2 to 4 weeks.. itching might still continue even after usage because the remains of the dead mite still present..

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
na scabies bro....e been do me dat year #meanwhile come and join me with this joint

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by itzmoni(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Clearer pic..I know y'all are welcome. grin...to all the intelligent comments I say a very big thank you...thank you for acting and behaving like humans...maturity can't be bought....for the other assholes I don't even see you...nothing to say about or to you..waste of energy..the same way maturity can't be bought so also stupidity....all na follow come.. so talking to you na big waste of time...to all the stoners may we never run out of money to buy better weed...

3 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by MiaB(f): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why did I open this when I'm eating

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by sydneytalker(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you apply aboliki balm on the spot twice daily.
It should clear off after 6 days of application maximum.
I don use am before and e dey work die!
u wicked o
aboliki
a beg make person EPP me slap this guy
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Just buy sulfur tube use it for one week
Ps I de smoke my weed too
Come!give me that weed! This is a clinic and you cant smoke here.
*takes a drag while going to dispose*.....kwale i hail o!

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by kingxsamz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sparro:

Shut the f-ck up. You are so ignorant and vain. More so, very stupid to come and display your raw foolishness on the net. There are people that changes boxer like twice per day. They change their pants/boxer each time they bath. Despite such healthy pant/boxer wearing habit, they still suffer from this infection.

Lol, you must be wearing yours for a month, but it's ok. Do what makes u happy. Thanks for the insults anyway.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by clive2u(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
any girl with boobs or vee issuue should show us the pic too

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by ghettochild4u(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you apply aboliki balm on the spot twice daily.
It should clear off after 6 days of application maximum.
I don use am before and e dey work die!
Werey u for kuku kill am with gun
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by ghettochild4u(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mumu... Na rash due to shaving.. Can't u see...
Plus u go wear thick boxer or those thight things for hot sun...
Abeg dey wear boxers wey dey spacious n avoid wearing thick trousers... Anyways just buy antibiotic..topical or oral

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Westaslave2(f): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2019
itzmoni:
Op ur girlfriend has so much impurities wt her vagina puss ,yes . dia is a time in a girls lyf dat her v.puss liquid bcoms toxic , its liquid can very corrosive wt all phosphorus ..lyk an abrasive liquid
It happens 2 me espiacially every summer ,i restrict sex wt my husband..he understands because if nt all his fore penis wl peel nt even this small scratches u av ,

Try n learn ur wife's nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Westaslave2(f): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Mumu... Na rash due to shaving.. Can't u see...
Plus u go wear thick boxer or those thight things for hot sun...
Abeg dey wear boxers wey dey spacious n avoid wearing thick trousers... Anyways just buy antibiotic..topical or oral
is toxic puss frm his babe ..is nothing bad ,nt rashes

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Martinez39(m): 12:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Sarri balls grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by mmadu5(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Caused by the herpes simplex virus, the disease can affect both men and women.
Pain, itching and small sores appear first. They form ulcers and scabs. After initial infection, genital herpes lies dormant in the body. Symptoms can recur for years.
Medication can be used to manage outbreaks.

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by mmadu5(m): 1:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Onyi22:
That's y it's good to Bleep a celebrity, u will hardly contact this disease because they r neat both in and out....
Dirty guy, u can't even change boxers

Your the dirty one see your legs krokro yansh
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by DrinkWater10: 2:56am On Mar 07, 2019
itzmoni:
this is scabies. Buy moko benzylbenzoate #350 and apply it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Toothpaste Is The Best / How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.