Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (17857 Views)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by KingSatan: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
JUDGING FROM STATISTICS WITH REFERENCE TO THIS THREAD.

I CAN BOLDLY SAY THAT 85% OF NIGERIAN MEN HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH SCABIES.

WHILE 57% ARE CURRENTLY BATTING THIS DISEASE.

angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Konki: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why is it that location the scabies see to attack? Looks like Staphylococcus undecided

Staph kwa!

Una no go kill pesin!

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Konki:

Staph kwa!

Una no go kill pesin!
U can't be too sure
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by ruggedtimi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
TFLAME:
It's scabies and this is the cure " Benzel Bensanoate lotion ' I think it's about 500 naira or so . that is price range sha , apply it back to back till you are cured and be mindful of your hygiene. Wash your bedsheets and clothes , don't keep the clothes you've worn with other clothes . Keep them separately . Same with your babe . This stuff happened to me 5 times in 2 years . It's not a STD!
100℅ correct.

3 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by shakmati(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Funny enough this is one of the reasons why it is not advisable to be clean shaven all the time. Pubic hairs act as cushions and also make infections like this hard to catch if you always wash with soap immediately after intercourse.

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by NNAMDIII(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why is it that location the scabies see to attack? Looks like Staphylococcus undecided
that's the normal location for scabies and the itching is sweet, dirt is one of the cause..especially if the person is staying in uni hostel

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Westaslave2(f): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
lagoon lapa one of d dangerous disease on earth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Tiimy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
nobone:
drink oflodazole tablets. i bet you by the time you finish i pack, that thing will stop. it is marketed by kingzy pharmaceuticals, 142 okporo road, artillery portharcourt. that's the only info i saw on the pack of the drug. it is very effective for that. i don't have a phone i'd have snapped and sent to you. wash your underwears often. meanwhile stop committing fornication. may God help you, amen.
marketer grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Herpes

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Xtobest2: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
Use detol. Just rub the blisters if it passes one week arrest me

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Jagaban880: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:

buy damatol ...dey rub ....e go stop and clear everytin

one more tin de bath atleast twice a day also de change boxer everyday.....no wear 1 boxer for 2days

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Xinzu: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
majamajic:
it's a drop of leaked water from V during intercourse, just take antibiotics, it's small infection.

Na only you get sense here. Na small children full this forum from day 0.

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by uckennety(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please drink Fulcin to kill it inside
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Maxi112: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Guy this na dirty they cause this thing. Get rid of all your boxers for new ones, avoid tight pants, bath regularly with Tetmosol soap.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Fpankos: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's not scabies

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Topmaike007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just soak it in warm water and apply antibiotic cream like funbact A
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by okoroemeka(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
haaaaahaaa!!!I apply benzyl benzoate and be relieved
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by adeoyeadetoyi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
My abeg kindly go the Hospital for test before you can take any drugs... get well soon bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by respect80(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oomo see liver...
Guy, u b legend o
Lefulefu, donstan18 comman see o
Just when I thought I had seen it all grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Zombicmodz: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:

You use shaving stick to clear your (evil) forest.
Those are SHAVING BUMPS or barbers rash.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by kobosmart(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Its AIDS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by GEJDHERO: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
Just rub Jik bleach on it and thank me later
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by BoboKush(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Most likely u just shaved that reaction to blade or something.... Do u normally av this after shaving

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by BoboKush(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:

I love this write up walai.... Didn't read em before i Comment earlier.... It wil go on it own jawe.... Don't scratch too... Gimme smal bunt make i smoke some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by BoboKush(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you apply aboliki balm on the spot twice daily.
It should clear off after 6 days of application maximum.
I don use am before and e dey work die!

Kukuma kill him

4 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Konki: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
U can't be too sure

Really?
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by webincomeplus(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Admin401:
Soak your balls in warm water mixed with salt, if it itches, you've got Lupus scabies.

Edit: If you confirm that it's scabie, the only thing you can do is buy Benzel Bensanoate cream. Its whitish in color. Apply to balls. Give to your babe too apply too.

Please don't drink anything or take any injection. The ticks responsible for scabies are almosy bulletproof and reproduce very fast when you scratch your balls. That's why it swells, they just reproduced massively in that area and you help them spread the egg by scratching.

Apply BB.
I was thinking in the line of scabies, too. That thing seems to be everywhere these days. I've seen many cases lately.

Correction: The name of the lotion is BENZYL BENZOATE

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
Mr man...na dirty dey cause that thing wey dey ur balls.
Stop wearing 1 boxer for 1week, una no go hear.

Shut the f-ck up. You are so ignorant and vain. More so, very stupid to come and display your raw foolishness on the net. There are people that changes boxer like twice per day. They change their pants/boxer each time they bath. Despite such healthy pant/boxer wearing habit, they still suffer from this infection.

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

There are certain areas in the body that scabies cannot drill into/survive in, like the face, palm, leg.

It needs a regio that has alot of folds and is moist and warm. Balls has a lot ot folds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take / How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.