Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her (81319 Views)

Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by APCsupporter: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
yorex2011:

Pray you no fight one mistakenly bro. Them go beat you well. So you're saying professional female boxers no go beat you?

I watch Combat sports a lot. Let him try fighting Cris Cyborg or Alexandra Albu. He would get hospitalized
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by BluntBoy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Old video. But the girl's face after the tossing would always remain priceless.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by BluntBoy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Be very careful. Because in developed nation, Na prison for you as a man. Nobody will listen to you. They will make sure to delete this video.

That incident happened in the United States. It is an old video. Nothing happened to the guy. As a matter of fact, he was hailed on YouTube.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Same thing I'm going to do to that little rat called tohyorshi
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by noisy45(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
I was in school last week Friday when an administrative female staff car had a flat tyre I stood and I looked at her she could not even know what to do she only brought the jack out and spanner and she tried jacking the car she could not go pass the first jack I laughed at her and I came to her rescue. For the feminist out there shove it up in Toto and those looking for gender equality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
lucky she wasn't wearing a skirt or gown...her pant for open for all to see
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boldtrust:
I watched the video 15 times! It has a happy ending��� grin grin
where is the video..pls share link

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by MrMcJay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
Your website loads too slowly, bounce rate will kill it.

Chief, it seems you're a techie.

Please help me view this site I'm building and let me know your thoughts on it. I downloaded the theme and did all editings myself.

Thanks a lot
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Shelumiel: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:
Girl will call her dad. Na there you go speak English.
You be mumu
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Shelumiel: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Shut up

You are as weak as your dick
You be mumu
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
In Yoruba: O la mólé grin
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by JujuSugar(f): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Famousbabe:
Here is the moment a young lady felt she could beat up a guy in her class. She attacked the guy while the guy kept calm and tried to avoid her troubles.

But the girl was adamant, she continued to slap, hit and kick the guy, but what happened next when the guy retaliated shocked the girl.

The person that shared the video which has gotten over 800,000 views online captioned it:

"You want to claim strong by beating a guy who is just on his own doing his thing, you later got the beating you wanted and now you are shocked he did it. Women are the most confusing creatures on this earth ���"

Watch the video HERE see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/girl-slaps-kicks-and-hits-guy-in-class.html
The video is old sha. Seen it a couple years back undecided
But yeah, he bodied that girl grin
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Od1n: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hotzone:
I wonder what could have been the shocked expression on the guy's face if the girl fainted or die.
As for my body, it has been shaped into iron through rigorous exercise so I will prefer that girl to be hitting me than I to hit back

Please, keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by JujuSugar(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jman06:
No reactions!

But honestly, some ladies are physically stronger than some guys. I have seen instances!
Lol. Like Bow Wow's babe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Raskasal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oh my God. That was a massive suplex city. If you know you know
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Kirinwa: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
I am glad the guy didn't beat her. He merely flung her away. That last slap really got at him. I felt it too on my cheeks. It was a resetting slap that drove the gentleman out of him.

What baffles me is that it happened in front of their teachers.
Both of them should be suspended.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Komu1048(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
No matter what never raise your hand against woman. By walking away will pain them more
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol she will be aii you lucky this time,you lucky this was a fist fight if it was a pussy fight my nigga,you would be dead. Na toto women power dey.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Sluvist(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
She learnt a lesson at last
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by SocialJustice: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrMcJay:

Chief, it seems you're a techie.

Please help me view this site I'm building and let me know your thoughts on it. I downloaded the theme and did all editings myself.

Landcheck(dot)NG

Thanks a lot
It loads well, just visit it from different devices to ensure it displays as it should always.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Grupo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Komu1048:
No matter what never raise your hand against woman. By walking away will pain them more

Keep walking away, you hear.

Till the day they will drive a knife straight through your back to your heart while you are walking away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Shelumiel:
You be mumu

Pig grin
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Maxcollins042(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
haywire07:
I can't find the video in the blog. Abeg who has an alternative link
Blog kee? Oga check the video on Twitter

https://twitter.com/ayobamiezot/status/1103254905819668480?s=19
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Maxcollins042(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by AnanseK(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by JujuSugar(f): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
AnanseK:
And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5COuWtExBk
Lol. This is even better
Sound effects had me rolling....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by piagetskinner(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
See as the teacher just de watch film with him fat belle....

But honestly if a girl tried that shit with me I go first give her one solid headbutt...before I think of giving her smack down

What rubbish
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by holluphemydavid(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
I saw d video on Tunde Ednut page on Instagram, her reaction kee me after d guy retaliate
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Obilitislala1: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good for the girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.