Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her (81311 Views)

Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by MrMcJay(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
It loads well, just visit it from different devices to ensure it displays as it should always.

Thanks a lot, I'm very grateful.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Yemisi87: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Only one slap is more than enough to reset her brain. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by kalu61(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
this trend is funny even though I no see the video link
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by sharpwriter(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
budusky05:
In my school a girl did same thing, the guy just left the hall while exam was ongoing, the rest of us, students, lecturers and the girl could not continue the exam, now guess who the boy is? The lecturer and the girl had to go beg the boy outside.

Who be the guy be?
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Kobicove(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
That guy is a very kind person...if it were me that girl would be in bandages now undecided
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by donbenie(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:
What happened before the attack?
Who cares,does that give her the right to start pummeling him like that?

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by donbenie(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Be very careful. Because in developed nation, Na prison for you as a man. Nobody will listen to you. They will make sure to delete this video.
How can they delete an already viral video?Which serves as evidence of who the aggressor is..

And if you look at the video properly,you'll notice that they are most likely Americans,you can't provoke people like that and expect everyone to just walk away,women are adults not children and there are consequences for every action..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by ivolt: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
donbenie:
Who cares,does that give her the right to start pummeling him like that?
If someone cut the video and only shows the part where the man attacks her, will it be fair to pass judgment?
The fact that someone filmed the girl's attack means that the incident started very much earlier.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by stuffs4me(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Agugbadin:

Are you still believing in this feminist after Linda Ikeji proof us wrong

Lpl... Linda Ikeji was the biggest hypocrite feminist of 2018
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by dunsin125: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Back to back belly suplex... If you know, you know
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Bellotelli: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
GIRLS AVOIDING THIS THREAD LIKE A PLAGUE
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by donbenie(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:

If someone cut the video and only shows the part where the man attacks her, will it be fair to pass judgment?
The fact that someone filmed the girl's attack means that the incident started very much earlier.
Obviously,the incident started very much earlier,but one thing clear from that video was that she started the physical assault and the guy was trying to be initially manly about it until she over reached herself..

Even if someone played a prank on you,which is most likely what happened..that doesn't make the assault justified,or if the roles were reversed would you have tried to justify the guys physical assault on her? based on what she did prior to him assaulting her?
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by ivolt: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
donbenie:
Obviously,the incident started very much earlier,but one thing obvious from that video was that she started the physical assault and the guy was trying to be initially manly about it until she over reached herself..

Even if someone played a prank on you,that doesn't make the assault justified,or if the roles were reversed would you have tried to justify the guys physical assault on her? based on what she did prior to him assaulting her?
I am not passing judgment, but I know how mischievous people can be with cameras these days.
What we can see from this video is that a man reacted against an unprovoked assault.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by donbenie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:

I am not passing judgment, but I know how mischievous people can be with cameras these days.
What we can see from this video is that a man reacted against an unprovoked assault.
That is NOT what I deduced,obviously she was provoked..

Only a NUT goes about pummeling people for no reason..

Whatever the boy did clearly got her annoyed,but being a woman does not mean license to unleash a furry of slaps and knocks on the guy out of frustration..
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Greatfullheart: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
She Finally Got What She Deserved

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by dazzlingd(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Auladimeji2:
That's when they will remember that "Men should not beat female" and some good,silly,uselessand sissy guys will support them

only a coward stupid guy will let a girl beat him up.... then they will say be a gentleman.
Person dey inflict pain on me you say make I form gentleman, so far she won't die, I'll beat the shit out of her

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by dazzlingd(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Komu1048:
No matter what never raise your hand against woman. By walking away will pain them more

be there forming nonsense gentleman

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by ivolt: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
donbenie:
That is NOT what I deduced,obviously she was provoked..

Only a NUT goes about pummeling people for no reason..

Whatever the boy did clearly got her annoyed,but being a woman does not mean license to unleash a furry of slaps and knocks on the guy out of frustration..

I see no reason why you had to bring women into the picture since this particular woman
respresents nobody but herself.

The reason why I asked for the other part of the video is that people cannot be trusted
these days because there is usually a big agenda behind them just like the Covington boys video.

I think I have seen about two videos today about Okada man and their passenger fighting, fortunately,
no one remembers to bring men into the picture because it is an irrelevant point.
The discussion was about the Okada people and their passengers.
But if just one of the gender is switched, people will forget about the video itself and turn it to gender wars.

For me, any political video cannot be trusted without seeing the complete clip.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
I watched the video last night.
Her shocked reaction killed me!
Babe could not believe it.
share d link so I can watch d video
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:

I see no reason why you had to bring women into the picture since this particular woman
respresents nobody but herself.

The reason why I asked for the other part of the video is that people cannot be trusted
these days because there is usually a big agenda behind them just like the Covington boys video.

I think I have seen about two videos today about Okada man and their passenger fighting, fortunately,
no one remembers to bring men into the picture because it is an irrelevant point.
The discussion was about the Okada people and their passengers.
But if just one of the gender is switched, people will forget about the video itself and turn it to gender wars.

For me, any political video cannot be trusted without seeing the complete clip.
But if the reverse was the case I don't think u will ask for a complete video B4 calling all men scum.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by SLOVFO(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
The guy must be a wrestler. The way he lifted and threw away the girl...
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Kenfil(f): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hahaha slam her like u r in the wwe boy!!!. U hit anyone like that u better be ready to receive anything u see. Lmao, she was shocked
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
I watched the video and the guy did well, the lady deserved it too.
I don’t know why some people feel others should tolerate their over bearing attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by shineeye1: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
I watched the video and the guy did well, the lady deserved it too.
I don’t know why some people feel others should tolerate their over bearing attitude.

I love you
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by stuffs4me(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Komu1048:
No matter what never raise your hand against woman. By walking away will pain them more

You must be madt How was he supposed to walk away when she was blocking the only exit from the class. Also, you must be very silly and stupid not to have noticed that the guy kept on backing away from the violent human being in the form of the girl.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by stuffs4me(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kirinwa:
I am glad the guy didn't beat her. He merely flung her away. That last slap really got at him. I felt it too on my cheeks. It was a resetting slap that drove the gentleman out of him.

What baffles me is that it happened in front of their teachers.
Both of them should be suspended .

Ypu really need to have your brains onspected. Why should you suspend a guy for acting in self defence.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Kirinwa: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
stuffs4me:

Ypu really need to have your brains onspected. Why should you suspend a guy for acting in self defence.

The same way you should be banned for being silly enough not to know that everyone is entitled to individual opinions.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Wesely01(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Shelumiel:
The guy get patience . Come try that one for here ; na death get that woman

Bros e don happen to me before the lady kept coming and hitting me, all my friends were surprised like this girl know who she they tempt so, I was scared to hit her because anything might happeen but she was so aggressive bros I just gave her one slap and she slept on the floor and they came and took her out. Most time the stubborn once is good to show them we are men.
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by Shelumiel: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Wesely01:

Bros e don happen to me before the lady kept coming and hitting me, all my friends were surprised like this girl know who she they tempt so, I was scared to hit her because anything might happeen but she was so aggressive bros I just gave her one slap and she slept on the floor and they came and took her out. Most time the stubborn once is good to show them we are men.
Lolz...
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by ceaser: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Watch a YouTube video of this gender abuse stereotype as documented by the BBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccCWo_eZdw
Re: Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her by uzhofficial: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Gender equality gender equality, ok we have agree
If it is ur fellow guy that slap u lyk dat, u will just watch him abi, no, you retaliate, but if it is a woman you are to keep calm right? While they are shouting for gender equality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.