Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (150636 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Pinkfeet: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2019
interesting
Thanks for the update.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilly4endu(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2019
rachealfst:
Click on the link I posted earlier. You can buy via recharge card or credit card.
Okay thanks
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gbogbo osho gbogbo atepaa, gbogbo Aje gbogbo Atepaa..

Na that Omokomo @jane suppose drink that orange..

Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by daddio(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
skubido:
Gbogbo osho gbogbo atepaa, gbogbo Aje gbogbo Atepaa..

Na that Omokomo @jane suppose drink that orange..

Tanks for the update

Wicked art though! cry

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by sharonmum08(f): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
charytea:
Rachealfst I just bought from Okada oh!
make I go complete this Tori!!!
pls how many chapter did d story has cos d one i read stop at chapter 19
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hestery7678(f): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmm.....very interesting story
Nice update ma
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hestery7678(f): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmm mm....very interesting
Thumb up
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by teel123(f): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
rachealfst, ........

... ,......
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2019
CHAPTER 16
Pastor David told all the villagers it’s high time they all pay the witch a visit and they all jumped for joy. They went in mass and they got to her house. Pastor David told Ademide to go back to the lodge to rest but she insisted and followed them.
The villagers shouted the woman’s name, they all suddenly have boldness to confront her, not scared if she hurt them or not.
They called and called but she didn’t come out. So Pastor David and some brethren entered. Some villagers who saw that the Pastor had entered also followed. By the time they entered into the house, the woman was lying on the floor gasping for air. Like four villagers carried her out and placed her on the floor. Then the witch sighted Ademide in the crowd and screamed. Trying to crawl back inside since she couldn’t stand up to run but the villagers held her legs and drag her out.
Then she started spilling “An angel strike me when she left” She said pointing to Ademide.
“The Angel said I was given the last chance to repent but I wasted the opportunity. I pleaded but the angel said I messed with the wrong person that death is the reward for sin so he strike me down. I can’t stand again” she confessed.
“Mama is not too late” Pastor David said to her and Ademide too pleaded with her to accept Jesus.
“Say after me” Pastor David said to the woman. “Jesus please have mercy….
Then the woman’s head bowed. They check her and they realized she just gave up the ghost. The whole village screamed with joy, some started singing and dancing.
Pastor David shaked his head and remembered what the bible says When the wicked perish there are shout of joy.
“No, Jesus. Please, save her” Ademide said shaking the woman.
Pastor David held her hands. “A child of perdition we surely perish that is why she wasn’t given the last chance” he said to her and pulled her up from the dead woman. He sighted Wole and instructed him to take her back, They need to plan on how to bury the woman since the villagers insisted they will burn her.
“Did you come with your car or you left it at the palace?” He asked Wole because he knew he came to the palace in his car.
“I came with the car sir”
“Please take her back to the lodge”
“Yes Pastor”
“And please take her straight to the medical team. I think she need that IV fluids her mum suggested earlier.
“I will Pastor and please be careful with this people if they insist on burning her then let them be. On a lighter mood, the woman will end up burning in hell she can start rehearsing from here” he said and Ademide hit him on the shoulder.
“You are mean” She said. Pastor David smiled. “Lighter mood indeed”
Wole took Ademide in his car and left.
Pastor David returned and started pleading with the villagers to allow them bury her. Chief priest knew the villagers were venting based on what the woman had done to the people of the village. He suggested they hold their peace till they hear what the Oba has to say on the matter.
They all went back to the palace and Oba said Pastor David should made the final decision. They all gave up as they already know what Pastor David will say.
“Remember you are now a child of God. And we are to forgive our enemies” He addressed them.
“We are to forgive our enemies?” Oba asked.
“Yes, it’s in the word of God, the bible. Very soon you too will have access to the word. We will distribute all the Yoruba Bibles we brought.
“Ok. So now the youth should go to the general village cemetery. Dig a pit and bury her there” Oba spoke.
“Kabiyesi ooooo” they responded. The youth leader went to the cemetery with his fellow youth to do as Oba says.
Pastor David and his people returned to the lodge. They have just two hours left to prepare for the crusade that is starting by 7pm. They were all tired because of the long day and they were also fasting. The caterers hasten up on their cooking so that by 6pm food will be ready.
Almost everyone went for a shower when they returned. Thank God the bricklayer they called in the morning had helped them constructed a temporary bathroom to support the only one bathroom the lodge had. That morning so many people bathed outside since a single bathroom can’t serve them all.
Pastor David went into the medical team’s tent to check on Ademide. Wole was there with her He had made cereal for her to eat with plenty of milk till the caterers finish cooking. He greeted her briefly. She was sweating so he told two brothers to put on the generator because there was no light in that village. They only did some wiring works. They plan to help bring electricity to Ilati village.
By 6pm food was served. Jane personally went to serve the Pastor but unfortunately for her, she got to the tent and saw that someone had already served his food. Pastor David had already told Mummy Adetula to help him bring his food”
“Thanks sis Jane” He said happy that he outsmarted her because he already sensed she will bring him food that evening.
“You are welcome sir. Hope you are not too tired. That Sister Ademide really gave everyone a hard time today”
“Is that what you could pick from all that happened today? That Ademide just saved a whole village from her tormentor” He pointed out the fact she refused to see.
“I know but…
“Sister Jane, it’s almost 7pm, are you not part of the organizing group. You should be at the crusade venue by now” He cut her short.
“I will be leaving now”
“Good. See you at the venue” he said and continued with his food.

7 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by DemiKOL(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2019
thanks for the update sis!

Jane should better look else where, she is just giving herself problem up and down.

na by force to marry pastor.

mtcheew
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
This Jane girl no wan hear word ni, shey na by force

Thanks for the update Sis
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
nice update
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by OPC90(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Girls are all the same... when they love you, they can do anything... Jane keep it up but i promise you that your best cannot be good enough.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nickibeauty(f): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
How long does it take for okadabook to refill account? I did mobile transfer since yesterday afternoon.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Pinkfeet: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
interesting, thanks for the update

Jane the stalker Weldon oooooo .
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pinkfeet:

lolzzzzzzzzz
be patience
ur brain get better oil inside
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rosebuzz(f): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nickibeauty:
How long does it take for okadabook to refill account? I did mobile transfer since yesterday afternoon.
Same thing I am experiencing they told me 6hours up till now nothing same thing again yesterday
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nickibeauty(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
rosebuzz:
Same thing I am experiencing they told me 6hours up till now nothing same thing again yesterday
have chat the customer care line on watapp but no reply. rachealfst pls is there any other means i can go about it

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
For those who have problems with okadabooks. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I've sent a message to Okadabooks regarding this, they will fix it. Thanks.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by sharonmum08(f): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
rachealfst:
Hi everyone,
For those who have problems with okadabooks. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I've sent a message to Okadabooks regarding this, they will fix it. Thanks.
pls how many chapter did it has
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by callmeomotee33(f): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
aprilwise:
Did pst. David get married to Ademide?
yes oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.